Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them (2179 Views)

οΏ½ Will You Ever Forgive Your Best Friend If He/she Sleeps With Your Boo/bae? / 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by Cazzim(m): 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Samantha124:
You're not being fair.. what happened to compromising in a relationship?

dear that's why we should get de second TV, let everyone watch or do whatever he or she wants, will she also allow me play my or video game peacefully
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
Okay, if you say so.. smiley smiley smiley
Cazzim:

dear that's why we should get de second TV, let everyone watch or do whatever he or she wants, will she also allow me play my or video game peacefully
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by stxrlight(f): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
KINGSATTIRE:
Have you been thinking of an amazing way to surprise or get the attention of your boo....?😊
Generally a way to proof live is by gifting!
How about you check out these amazing shirts and shortsπŸ˜‰......I know you might be wondering how has this got to do with the surprise ?
Imagine the both of you wearing the same shirts and shorts probably for shopping or an outing or even to go grab lunch ....πŸ˜ŠπŸ’“.or probably gifting them with one of these .....try this and thank me later 🌻🎁

I can't even with a local Delta man like PlayMaaker14. πŸ˜’

Somebody will now be looking like adult Teletubbies.

Neh. 🀧
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
stxrlight:

I can't even with a local Delta man like PlayMaak..er14. πŸ˜’

Somebody will now be looking like adult Teletubbies.

Neh. 🀧
God sparing my life, I will be in Ijebu Ode next week to collect Jazz...

And we will know who is the local one. grin
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by stxrlight(f): 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
Playmaaker14:
God sparing my life, I will be in Ijebu Ode next week to collect Jazz...

And we will know who is the local one. grin

Why are you patronising jazz men? 🀣🀣

That's even more confirmation that you don't do civilised things like the rest of us.
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
stxrlight:

Why are you patronising jazz men? 🀣🀣

That's even more confirmation that you don't do civilised things like the rest of us.
That one CORNcern you....

Just know that I will visit the ancient city of Ijebu Ode. grin
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by stxrlight(f): 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
Playmaaker14:
That one CORNcern you....

Just know that I will visit the ancient city of Ijebu Ode. grin

Oh, wow. You don't say.

It looks like a fuvking flex. So Ijebu Ode is in the ranks of Benin, Zaria, Kano and these ones below? cheesy

Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by stxrlight(f): 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Omo, you go fear cyberstalkers o.

Hian.
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
stxrlight:

Oh, wow. You don't say.

It looks like a fuvking flex. So Ijebu Ode is in the ranks of Benin, Zaria, Kano and these ones below? cheesy
I guess you know the type of ancient I am talking about. grin
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by stxrlight(f): 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
Playmaaker14:
I guess you know the type of ancient I am talking about. grin

English is English, my friend.

Don't twist it on its head.

Did they teach you in Warri Grammar School that 'ancient' has different meanings? 🀣
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by Starlight252: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
Samantha124:
Okay, if you say so.. smiley smiley smiley
It seems you're dissappointed.
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by JasonScoolari: 9:52am On Mar 24, 2023
stxrlight:

English is English, my friend.

Don't twist it on its head.

Did they teach you in Warri Grammar School that 'ancient' has different meanings? 🀣
Landed successfully... Make I collect the Jazz fess, your eyes go clear. πŸ˜’
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by stxrlight(f): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Landed successfully... Make I collect the Jazz fess, your eyes go clear. πŸ˜’

Troublesome fellow. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Dem don release you.
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by JasonScoolari: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
stxrlight:

Troublesome fellow. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Dem don release you.

I was not banned with this account.
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by ezechi242: 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
you just write many things you no put price
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by KINGSATTIRE: 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
[quote author=ezechi242 post=122033321]you just write many things you no put price[/quoted]it's for #7000
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by KINGSATTIRE: 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
dbestuncle:
How much for those vintage?
it's for #7000
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by KINGSATTIRE: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
The vintage shirts are #4000 while the shirt and shorts are #7000
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by KINGSATTIRE: 3:40am On Mar 29, 2023
Good day peopleπŸ‘‹πŸ’―
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by KINGSATTIRE: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2023
Have you checked thesee out..?
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by KINGSATTIRE: 6:43pm On Mar 29
dbestuncle:
How much for those vintage?

Very cheap and affordable #8000 naira only

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oraimo Or New Age / What My GF Told Me / Am dying inside I need a sewing machine please empower me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.