Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,641 members, 7,834,106 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife (4109 Views)

Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You / Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:27am On Mar 19, 2023
I have every right to disagree

If you want to have a husband that will cheat on you

Go ahead and accept your husband's gbola in another woman's pussy

You think is sweet to have infections many times because he can't be self discipline

Any man that cheat on his wife lack self discipline in fact he is a cheap man

You think is good for a man to also give his wife diseases from sleeping with a call girl

You look at it this way

As a woman if I want to cheat I will cheat but I chose not to because am discipline and am loyal

There are women who can have sex with men without loving the man

It goes both way

There are women who also loses attraction for their husbands

This is where counselling comes in

The two of you sit down and work towards building this marriage where do we go wrong and how can we go about it solving it

Not jumping from one pussy to another

Or from one gbola to another

Communication is a vital tool

Some partners even find it difficult to say I want to Bleep you so good

I want your gbola or your kitten

Because they are shy base on societal views

Forgetting if this marriage crash societal views will not care

Fix your marriage not by going to strangers

Fix it by communicating and being expressive to tell them how you truly feel

Fahvvy:

You're funny o undecided...

You asked a question, "Why do married men cheat on their wives?"

And men are giving you answers and you're saying "I disagree", na wa o grin...

Since you already have your mind made up, why bother to ask? grin...

@bolded...
First of, men and women are different and thus interpret and recieve love differently...

Having said so, it is 100% possible for a man to sleep with other women and still love his wife undecided...

That a man has other women asides you doesn't mean that he doesn't love you, nahhh...

Sex and love are two different things to men, they are not intertwined for men (for the most part)...

I know you'll "disagree" with the above statement cause your mind can't even begin to process this grin...

Well...
It's to be expected, you're not a man, you're a woman and so you would NEVER really understand...

What you're doing right now is using the female matrix of love and relating it to men undecided...

Just like how women (in general) find super ambitious, alpha type men attractive and so they go ahead and cultivate those traits in themselves...

Thinking that the same way they find these traits attractive is the same way men find those traits attractive - it doesn't get any more delusional than that grin...

Lemme give you (and other women) two pieces of advice that will help you...

1. When you ask men a question, allow the men answer the question and take it exactly the way it is said undecided...

2. For the most part, what women (in general) find attractive in men eh, the opposite of it is what men (in general) find attractive...
((N/B: this isn't a rule of thumb))
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:33am On Mar 19, 2023
Even animals fight and make up

So because of small argument he goes and meet side chick

He is not ready for marriage then

Because in marriage this is where wisdom, common sense and maturity comes into place

You and your wife dey argue

You as a man what is her soft spot

If it's her nipples why are you still arguing

If it's her toes or hand or ear why are you still arguing

You as a man when your woman is angry

Be a dominant at that time

Tear her clothes into pieces

Touch her boobs

Play with her pussy

Suck her pussy

Then ask her again

Baby are you still angry

Many of you men don't know how to sex your woman

You need to learn it

Dottore:

Well you may not agree but the truth is that having a side chick helps to lessen the rate of quarrelling and disagreements in marriages.

Some wives will notice that their husbands suddenly don't complain about their wife's disobedience or deviance like he used to or he doesn't complain on issues that hitherto would have brought tension and blah blah blah. My dear thank God for a side chick. So in such case he used the side chick to douse tension in his home and to make his wife feel loved.

Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by ChngedChnges(m): 6:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Let me correct this for you

Only a useless man will not assist his wife to feed the crying baby

Assist the children in doing homework

Assist in massaging her body

Assist in kissing her during her stressful moment

Assist in being kind by saying baby I know you are tired but I will assist you and also suck your pussy and if you want my dick to relieve you of stress baby just say it daddy I need your cock

Men you are not giving me valid reason for why you cheat

You can even tell her baby I will give you this money to buy ashawo lingerie I want you wearing it at night

Get a house keeper that won’t live in the house to relieve her of chores and go to their respective house

Buy a washing machine

Buy all the resources that will relieve stress at home

1. Then if a man should assist in all these and fail to meet up to the financial demand of the home, hope you'll not sex starve him too?

2. If a man does all these consistently will the woman help him on the streets of struggling, share the house rent 50-50 if they're on rentals, cover 50% of the utility bills, food, children's school fees, pressures from inlaws family and friends? And if he should do all these things what then will the woman be doing?

Men were created the way they are for a reason. Trying to change that will only lead to chaos (take the current happenings western countries for a good example). The same way the woman is busy taking care of the baby and house chores is the same way the man is busy jumping from one work to another so as to cover the extra expenses incurred by the reason of the marriage, new child and added responsibilities.

We are watching too many movie in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:38am On Mar 19, 2023
Who told you women can't

In fact she can

There is a different between sex and love making

And most women want the two

Most of you men do more of sex than love making

Many of you men will just open your gbola you will not even take your time to relieve her

Make her to cum

You know do love making to the extent she enjoy sex

It's only a selfish man that will just thrust without doing love making

That willcum and his wife won't come

I will do another thread for women lets finish men section

Smartguyboy:

Not possible
Men can have sex for one week but women can’t
🍑 go pain you nah even retired olosho will run 🏃‍♀️
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:47am On Mar 19, 2023
The only movie you are talking about Sir is your own illusion

Number one I will reply your questions properly

1 Any woman I repeat that enter marriage without having a skills or having money to assist her man is a gold digger and a liability

Why enter marriage and you can't be able to keep the home because you feel the husband is the one to do the work

Any woman that want to be taken care of also have money, because when you as a woman have your own money and you spend it is very sweet

Imagine for instance, you and your husband go for shopping and he is having issues with his card and you aunty that refuse to work very lazy woman have zero in account is not a good thing

Because if the atm card of your husband is not going through as a woman who should have her own money should say “please use mine”, honey don't worry they will use mine and then he can pay back if you want him to or leave it

The same is applicable to school fees and family provisions

If your husband is low on the moment to buy grocery or to pay rent that's why you as the woman you are is help meet to assist him even in his lowest moment but be humble and not arrogant about it

I will wrap it by saying it is only a woman that don't love her husband that will allow him to go through all this ordeal by himself without giving him financial support

If you love your man also support him

ChngedChnges:

1. Then if a man should assist in all these and fail to meet up to the financial demand of the home, hope you'll not sex starve him too?

2. If a man does all these consistently will the woman help him on the streets of struggling, share the house rent 50-50 if they're on rentals, cover 50% of the utility bills, food, children's school fees, pressures from inlaws family and friends? And if he should do all these things what then will the woman be doing?

Men were created the way they are for a reason. Trying to change that will only lead to chaos (take the current happenings western countries for a good example). The same way the woman is busy taking care of the baby and house chores is the same way the man is busy jumping from one work to another so as to cover the extra expenses incurred by the reason of the marriage, new child and added responsibilities.

We are watching too many movie in this country.
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by onumadu: 6:52am On Mar 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Research shows that shey you Dey whine me

Research shows that men in marriage and relationship with the right person they live and last longer

Research also show they sex really good and look very much healthy

Research also show they end up being rich together when they are team player with that they are able to travel across the world and provide better opportunities for their children

That’s my research

Marriage is beautiful

If you are not in the right marriage it is hell on earth

If you are in a good marriage it is heaven on earth

But you are not referencing my points correctly.
You are talking as if I'm against all marriage types. I am not.
I however believe that the idea that all marriages must be monogamous is either a deliberate deception or a mischievous lie, because even the people that espouse it never live by it.

So, let's focus on the topic...

You wanted to know why men "cheat", and I told you why.
A quick caveat here: Not all men would cheat. Generalization is always dangerous.
Some men are perfectly monogamous. They may be fewer in percentage, but they are there.

When I cited a research on testosterone and monogamy, it was to make the point that some men freak out as they age due to visible signs of loss of interest in sex. And their wives can't really meet up with things that can keep the men interested in sex, to boost their T-levels.
Their wives (and this is where the man who said that men and women differ fundamentally, scored a knockout point) simply continue as normal, only to get shocked when their husband cheat.
In fact most women develop lower sex drive post menopause. And with that comes low sex drive.
They lose interest in sex, but live with it.
However men are not like that.
When they sense that they are about to lose the only thing that really makes them men, they react.
That is why men of old married younger women as second, third or fourth wives as they aged. To keep them humming along. grin
But since those are not available these days, they simply cheat.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:53am On Mar 19, 2023
Are you aware that a woman slept with so many men about a thousand in less that 12 seconds with the highest body count

We have seen women who do three some and who do twosome and even more

A man can be sastify when his mindset is only for one woman

The moment he already believe his woman can't sastify he is likely to cheat no matter the wife sex style

Men need to work on their mindset

victme1:
TELL YOUR WOMEN FOLKS TO STOP USING SEX AS A WEAPON.

ONE THING I HATE MOST IS reconciliatory sex.

You know I was asking a liberal female friend, do female enjoys sex? Because if the do they will not use it as a weapon.

It is what we will both enjoy.

By the way don't forget it is a man's world.
Weaklings that Oyinbo men are were the ones that brought that damaging mindset of one man one wife.

In war more men ware killed. Death count of men are higher than women. Can't look for stats now.

Who will cater for the widows and those that lost their fiance.

Let me rest.

But you female should just get it into your head that a woman cannot satisfy a man as a wife . Accept that and live peacefully.

Again did you ask for your husband sex and he says he cannot do because he just got of another female, haba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:58am On Mar 19, 2023
Still not valid but excuses

It's a conversation and we are discussing I disagree In This views

Now you talk of older men that go for younger women

What about older women that also go for younger men

The fact is spontaneity in sex is good

Sex education should be accepted as a norm to get rid of societal views

Some women who go for younger guys even when they are married is because they sabi hit that spot right

If men can learn the art of sex and how to make sex interesting

This topic of infidelity will be scrap out

onumadu:

But you are not referencing my points correctly.
You are talking as if I'm against all marriage types. I am not.
I however believe that the idea that all marriages must be monogamous is either a deliberate deception or a mischievous lie, because even the people that espouse it never live by it.

So, let's focus on the topic...

You wanted to know why men "cheat", and I told you why.
A quick caveat here: Not all men would cheat. Generalization is always dangerous.
Some men are perfectly monogamous. They may be fewer in percentage, but they are there.

When I cited a research on testosterone and monogamy, it was to make the point that some men freak out as they age due to visible signs of loss of interest in sex. And their wives can't really meet up with things that can keep the men interested in sex, to boost their T-levels.
Their wives (and this is where the man who said that men and women differ fundamentally, scored a knockout point) simply continue as normal, only to get shocked when their husband cheat.
In fact most women develop lower sex drive post menopause. And with that comes low sex drive.
They lose interest in sex, but live with it.
However men are not like that.
When they sense that they are about to lose the only thing that really makes them men, they react.
That is why men of old married younger women as second, third or fourth wives as they aged. To keep them humming along. grin
But since those are not available these days, they simply cheat.
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by ChngedChnges(m): 7:00am On Mar 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

The only movie you are talking about Sir is your own illusion

Number one I will reply your questions properly

1 Any woman I repeat that enter marriage without having a skills or having money to assist her man is a gold digger and a liability

Why enter marriage and you can't be able to keep the home because you feel the husband is the one to do the work

Any woman that want to be taken care of also have money, because when you as a woman have your own money and you spend it is very sweet

Imagine for instance of your husband and you go for shopping and he is having issues with his card and you aunty that refuse to work very lazy woman have zero in account is not a good thing

Because if the arm and of your husband not going through as a woman who should have her own money should say I please use mine, honey don't wordy they will use mine and then he can pay back if you want him to or leave it

The same is applicable to school fees and family provisions

If your husband is low on the moment to buy grocery or to pay rent that's why you as the woman you are doing is help meet to assist him even in his lowest moment but be humble and not arrogant about it

I will wrap it by saying it is only a woman that don't love her husband that will allow him to go through all this ordeal by himself without giving him financial support

If you love your man also support him

Lol life is beyond words. There are unexplicable things that happen that there are no words to bring them to the understanding of men until it is being experienced.
Note: Being taken care of and a man being a sole provider is a natural instinct in every woman and man.

I understand you're talking of a balanced inter marital relationship but the truth is, is it really feasible in our world today or just on paper and the internet. We had something close to that during the days of our forefathers but with the tempo things are moving in our current world, lol it's well.

I hear you talk about sexing the wife by touching her right spots. Its good and fluent on papper but in reality it only works in the first few trials. Next attempt, She'll see it as you're trying to manipulate her by shutting her up with romance.

I have many talks but am tired of saying them out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by ChngedChnges(m): 7:02am On Mar 19, 2023
Note: I am not justifying why men should cheat. I do not support that and I pray i don't succumb to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:07am On Mar 19, 2023
And does the man think he dey make the four wives cum

He dey satisfy the women as well

Or na only him dey satisfy

mu2sa2:
I understand that the bible does not prohibit polygamy; in fact, the great biblical figures practised polygamy.The Quran allows up to 4 wives subject to certain conditions. But in western culture one man, one wife is hypocritically practised - with freedom to have other sex partners not frowned upon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:09am On Mar 19, 2023
Na that woman wey never ready for marriage

If you find your husband talking dirty words you need to hear to be manipulative

It should be a turn on

Some women need proper serious sex education

ChngedChnges:

Lol life is beyond words. There are unexplicable things that happen that there are no words to bring them to the understanding of men until it is being experienced.
Note: Being taken care of and a man being a sole provider is a natural instinct in every woman and man.

I understand you're talking of a balanced inter marital relationship but the truth is, is it really feasible in our world today or just on paper and the internet. We had something close to that during the days of our forefathers but with the tempo things are moving in our current world, lol it's well.

I hear you talk about sexing the wife by touching her right spots. Its good and fluent on papper but in reality it only works in the first few trials. Next attempt, She'll see it as you're trying to manipulate her by shutting her up with romance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:10am On Mar 19, 2023
Don't succumb to it

Let your woman be the only to enjoy the gbola

It's beautiful with one person 👫

ChngedChnges:
Note: I am not justifying why men should cheat. I do not support that and I pray i don't succumb to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:13am On Mar 19, 2023
Exactly

addictiv:
Companionship and Devotion are needed to make a relationship blossom. Most people are only devoted but they are not companions to their partners. There re other aspects but I have found out that these two areas are crucial if a relationship is to succeed.
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by onumadu: 7:14am On Mar 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Still not valid but excuses

It's a conversation and we are discussing I disagree In This views

Now you talk of older men that go for younger women

What about older women that also go for younger men

The fact is spontaneity in sex is good

Sex education should be accepted as a norm to get rid of societal views

Some women who go for younger guys even when they are married is because they sabi hit that spot right

If men can learn the art of sex and how to make sex interesting

This topic of infidelity will be scrap out

You never asked about women cheating (whether young or old women). You simply asked why some men cheat on their wives and I told you.
The day we enter women case eh ... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:14am On Mar 19, 2023
Hmmn

Start by defining it

Kobojunkie:
How do you define success in a relationship as it seems that in the Nigerian context, the men define it differently from the women, making marriage a joke of sorts? undecided
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:15am On Mar 19, 2023
I don open thread for that one

Am waiting for the women to talk

onumadu:

You never asked about women cheating (whether young or old women). You simply asked why some men cheat on their wives and I told you.
The day we enter women case eh ... cheesy
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:17am On Mar 19, 2023
Am listening

But she didn’t nail it or na him ?

onumadu:

LOL, you NAILED the whole thing. 100%
That is why I was asking her whether she really needed an honest answer.
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by thesilentman(m): 7:21am On Mar 19, 2023
Simply becos variety is the spice of life...can't remember when last i ate my favourite food.
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Iceberghill(m): 7:26am On Mar 19, 2023
Wife's are for breeding while girlfriend's are for entertainment
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by STOICREALIST: 7:28am On Mar 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Don't you love your wife ?

Mature Minds

No critics lets discuss

Oh that is simple. I don’t know why people try to paint it and play it nice. I am not debating with you. I am telling you. Not liking a message doesn’t not remove the facts from the message.

MEN CHEAT BECAUSE WE CAN AND WE WANT TO. FACTS DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS AND IDIOSYNCRASIES, MA. WISH IT ALL YOU WANT THAT MEN STICK TO ONE WOMAN, IT WONT HAPPEN IN GENERAL.

ANY WOMAN AFRAID OF THE POSSIBILITY OF A CHEATING MAN SHOULD REMAIN SINGLE. I REPEAT THAT ANY WOMAN BORN OF A MAN AND WOMAN WHO WORRIES AND FRETS THAT HER HUSBAND MIGHT CHEAT ON HER SHOULD REMAIN SINGLE.MARRIAGE ITSELF COMES WITH THE RISK OF ANY OF THE SPOUSES SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER PERSON. IF A MAN DOESN'T CHEAT ON YOU, FINE. IF HE DOES, FINE. IF YOU SAY BECAUSE HE CHEATS YOU WANT TO LEAVE, THEN FINE. IF YOU CHEAT AND HE CHASES YOU OUT TOO, THEN FINE.

BUT KNOW THIS, THAT THE CONSEQUENCES ARE FAR LESS FOR US AS MEN. WE WERE BUILT TO KEEP MULTIPLE WOMEN. IN THE PAST WE COULD TAKE ON MANY WOMEN. WE COULD PILLAGE AND PLUNDER. BUT NOWADAYS WE CANT DUE TO MODERNIZATION AND RELIGION. BUT THAT DOESN’T CHANGE THE DESIRE NATURALLY WITHIN US TO HAVE MULTIPLE WOMEN AND CONSTANT SEX.

SEX IS PLEASURABLE TO US MEN, BOTH SINGLE AND MARRIED. AND WE WANT IT WITH NEW AND MANY PARTNERS AS OFTEN AS WE HAVE THE DESIRE TO HAVE SEX WITH MULTIPLE WOMEN. WE HAVE AN INNATE DRIVE TO HAVE SEX AND CUM INSIDE MULTIPLE WOMEN. AS THE HUMAN MALE WE ARE CAPABLE AND HAVE THE FULL NATURAL POSSIBILITY OF BEING ATTRACTED TO MORE THAN ONE FEMALE AT THE SAME TIME. AND WHEN WE SO DESIRE AND THE OPPORTUNITY PRESENTS ITSELF WE WILL HAVE SEX/SLEEP WITH SUCH A WOMAN/WOMEN.

Look at the society today, women too are beginning to loose all sense of sticking to one man too. The traditional female values are gone. So now more and more women cheat too because they can and they want to. Perhaps for sex, money, provisions, protection, feeling of being loved and desired, fame, clout, climb up status ladder, fun, etc.

Now, Whatever the reasons given here by other men, first let’s us ask humans generally why they cheat not just in marriage but even in business, and other dealings. Because they want more resources and because there is a feeling of being smart to have achieved and pulled off the cheating stunt. So, please note that not just men cheat in sexual relationships. Men cheat, women cheat. Let us not pose the questions like only one gender does. Because women cheat too. Let all readers avoid this trap of pointing accusing fingers to one gender.

Now back to the question. I repeat again that the reason why men cheat is because WE CAN. We bloody can. Sex is pleasurable. Sex is sweet. We like sex. Sex is like something to chase and have and want. It is delicious to us. Chasing women is pleasurable so much that no level of description can explain the desire. As men, the feeling of having multiple women is pleasurable. We desire it. We crave it. And it is a motivational factor that has led men to hustle and progress the society. Men do it because they can. Their Libido wants it. Just as some women do it for protection, provision and feeling of being loved and wanted and cherished. It is like asking women why they call themselves foodie and are always looking for men to pamper them. Because it is pleasurable. The feeling is inexplicable. So sex with multiple women is for men. We like the pleasures of an orgasm, with multiple women. As many women as possible.

For those who want to simp and tell you how they are different and how I should speak for myself, good luck to them in trying to impress you and get a phone number and the unlikely chance of getting into your pants. For those who say they don’t cheat, they are scared of the consequences or effects that it can have. Some men care about the consequences. Some men don’t. Just like when women nowadays act like whores wearing skimpy things, taking photos with revealed boobs and contorting their bodies to reveal their sexuality, they do not care about the consequences of being branded whores only good for sleeping with and nothing else. You women cannot sleep around from ages 16 to 30s, then come back and tell men to stick to you alone. A man that has worked, hustled and built wealth. How many women controlled their Vaginas when they were young and hot with firm bodies? Now majority of you come with something used and expect us to stick to it alone? Even if the woman is a virgin, note that men love sexual relationships with more than one woman. And yes sex is pleasurable like food. Like amusement parks. We want different experiences, escapades and different sexual connections and expressions.

In the dynamics of marriage and relationships, the age that you see those married men, are when they are very powerful. That is when they are in their prime societally. Blossoming business, wealth, cars, more mature female acquaintances, more experience in matters of life and more experienced in the art and psychology of female manipulation. Yes. Every woman wooed, “toasted”, and married/befriended is manipulated. Deal with it. Any woman that doesn’t like this fact can go jump off a bridge. Now, At that stage in the life of men when they have money, wealth, resources, etc they also want the never satisfying pleasures of sex and more sex with multiple women. Sticking to one partner is considered boring by men and it is NOT by force and never will. And as a matter of fact, since female folk have made sex and sexuality very cheap with things like only fans, and the modern feminist behaviors, the men shall be ever ready to sleep with as many as present themselves.

Men cheat because they bloody can. And they will continue to. Nothing will change this. Nothing. And the earlier women realize this that the world WILL NEVER CHANGE FOR THEM, the better. And it is left for the women to do their worse and revenge. I hear some women claiming they cheated on their husbands too as revenge. Please that is what men secretly pray for. That women make sex cheap and available. Men are logical and practical and adapt quickly. To the regular man, If all married women in his area want to sleep with him because their husbands cheated on them, then that is a goldmine. And to most men, a cheating wife isn’t a big deal anymore. Look at this forum and the number of men that casually talk and report about cheating girlfriends. Not a big deal. Men shall personally welcome any woman who wants to get back at her partner through spreading her legs. If my wife is foolish enough to cheat, then good for the lucky guy. As long as other women too come to other men too to help them cheat on their husbands, then no wahala. Most men are ashamed and afraid of stating these facts. They want to be politically correct. I don’t want to be. I don’t care who doesn’t like the facts. Facts don’t care about your feelings.

Men cheat because they can. And when women have the same power and authority that men have, they have been known to do worse. Men can face the consequences of cheating better than the women. Finally, Women cheat too and for every action their is/are consequence(s) and you MUST take responsibility for your actions.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by DrTee1(m): 7:29am On Mar 19, 2023
ChngedChnges:

Bro, e no need. Apparently, this female OP is hurting over a cheating spouse or partner - and is unwilling to accept the realities of the average man's multiple involvements despite being freely offered the multiple causes - by men, who should be the only gender respondents (and married men too) in this study.

In fact, the bolded above is so funny. Bimpe wrote 'tear her clothes, touch her body'. That's almost animalistic, if you ask me. Anyone who can regularly do that is capable of not only marital rape, but rape of anyone anywhere. How can you shred the clothes of an angry woman and grope her - even if she is your wife - because you want to achieve what?

You see Bimpe jumping on every answer she is uncomfortable with, responding as though Married Men who are replying have cone to her for some counselling.

Wordsfrombimpe:
Na that woman wey never ready for marriage

If you find your husband talking dirty words you need to hear to be manipulative

It should be a turn on

Some women need proper serious sex education

When faced with inalienable fact, she responds that some married women need 'serious sex education', whatever that means.

It is as though the single ladies who often translate to married women later on required 'serious sex education' when they were serving 'the thing' hot-hot to their male partners per unit time until they got married and retired into other demands of life and family.

This is much unlike the men - who ironically bear the larger financial burden of the relationship before marriage and even after marriage in almost all cases.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:30am On Mar 19, 2023
Lmao

thesilentman:
Simply becos variety is the spice of life...can't remember when last i ate my favourite food.
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:30am On Mar 19, 2023
Lmao

Lols

thesilentman:
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2023
So in other words

Are husband are for breeding

Boyfriend is for entertainment

Iceberghill:
Wife's are for breeding while girlfriend's are for entertainment
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:36am On Mar 19, 2023
This your assumption of a cheating partner dey make me laugh

You failed in the assumption

If you can’t tear your woman clothes you are not ready for sex

If you can’t scatter the house or the place when fucking

You are not having correct sex

Nothing wrong in tearing your woman clothes and buying her a new one

Some women want that in their sex life

This is why communication is key

If you no wan tear am allow the ones that will do it in their marriage

Let them do it biko

Or you no sabi bdsm oga

DrTee1:

Bro, e no need. Apparently, this female OP is hurting over a cheating spouse or partner - and is unwilling to accept the realities of the average man's multiple involvements despite being freely offered the multiple causes - by men, who should be the only gender respondents (and married men too) in this study.

In fact, the bolded above is so funny. Bimpe wrote 'tear her clothes, touch her body'. That's almost animalistic, if you ask me. Anyone who can regularly do that is capable of not only marital rape, but rape of anyone anywhere. How can you shred the clothes of an angry woman and grope her - even if she is your wife - because you want to achieve what?

You see Bimpe jumping on every answer she is uncomfortable with, responding as though Married Men who are replying have cone to her for some counselling.

When faced with inalienable fact, she responds that some married women need 'serious sex education', whatever that means.

It is as though the single ladies who often translate to married women later on required 'serious sex education' when they were serving 'the thing' hot-hot to their male partners per unit time until they got married and retired into other demands of life and family.

This is much unlike the men - who ironically bear the larger financial burden of the relationship before marriage and even after marriage in almost all cases.
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by myyansh68(m): 7:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Sometimes I wonder why God ,brought me here.
So shameful .

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2023
Hmmn and you dey read am

myyansh68:
Sometimes I wonder why God ,brought me here.
So shameful .
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by onumadu: 7:39am On Mar 19, 2023
STOICREALIST:

Oh that is simple. I don’t know why people try to paint it and play it nice.

MEN CHEAT BECAUSE WE CAN AND WE WANT TO. THE CONSEQUENCES ARE LESS. SEX IS PLEASURABLE TO US AND WE WANT IT WITH NEW AND MANY PARTNERS. WE HAVE AN INNATE DRIVE TO HAVE SEX AND CUM INSIDE MULTIPLE WOMEN. AS THE HUMAN MALE WE ARE CAPABLE AND HAVE THE FULL NATURAL POSSIBILITY OF BEING ATTRACTED TO MORE THAN ONE FEMALE AT THE SAME TIME. AND WHEN WE SO DESIRE AND THE OPPORTUNITY PRESENTS ITSELF WE WILL HAVE SEX/SLEEP WITH SUCH A WOMAN/WOMEN.

Look at the society today, women too are beginning to loose all sense of sticking to one man too. The traditional female values are gone. So now more and more women cheat too because they can and they want to. Perhaps for sex, money, provisions, protection, feeling of being loved and desired, fame, clout, climb up status ladder, fun, etc.

Now, Whatever the reasons given here by other men, first let’s us ask humans generally why they cheat not just in marriage but even in business, and other dealings. Because they want more resources and because there is a feeling of being smart to have achieved and pulled off the cheating stunt. So, please note that not just men cheat in sexual relationships. Men cheat, women cheat. Let us not pose the questions like only one gender does. Because women cheat too. Let all readers avoid this trap of pointing accusing fingers to one gender.

Now back to the question. I repeat again that the reason why men cheat is because WE CAN. We bloody can. Sex is pleasurable. Sex is sweet. We like sex. Sex is like something to chase and have and want. It is delicious to us. Chasing women is pleasurable so much that no level of description can explain the desire. As men, the feeling of having multiple women is pleasurable. We desire it. We crave it. And it is a motivational factor that has led men to hustle and progress the society. Men do it because they can. Their Libido wants it. Just as some women do it for protection, provision and feeling of being loved and wanted and cherished. It is like asking women why they call themselves foodie and are always looking for men to pamper them. Because it is pleasurable. The feeling is inexplicable. So sex with multiple women is for men. We like the pleasures of an orgasm, with multiple women. As many women as possible.

For those who want to simp and tell you how they are different and how I should speak for myself, good luck to them in trying to impress you and get a phone number and the unlikely chance of getting into your pants. For those who say they don’t cheat, they are scared of the consequences or effects that it can have. Some men care about the consequences. Some men don’t. Just like when women nowadays act like whores wearing skimpy things, taking photos with revealed boobs and contorting their bodies to reveal their sexuality, they do not care about the consequences of being branded whores only good for sleeping with and nothing else.

One final note. Now, In the dynamics of marriage and relationships, the age that you see those married men are when they are very powerful. That is when they are in their prime societally. Blossoming business, wealth, cars, more mature female acquaintances, more experience in matters of life and more experienced in the art and psychology of female manipulation. Yes. Every woman wooed, “toasted”, and married/befriended is manipulated. Deal with it. Any woman that doesn’t like this fact can go jump off a bridge. Now, At that stage in the life of men when they have money, wealth, resources, etc they also want the never satisfying pleasures of sex and more sex with multiple women. Sticking to one partner is considered boring by men and it is NOT by force and never will. And as a matter of fact, since female folk have made sex and sexuality very cheap with things like only fans, and the modern feminist behaviors, the men shall be ever ready to sleep with as many as present themselves.

Men cheat because they bloody can. And they will continue to. Nothing will change this. Nothing. And the earlier women realize this that the world WILL NEVER CHANGE FOR THEM, the better. And it is left for the women to do their worse and revenge. I hear some women claiming they cheated on their husbands too as revenge. Please that is what men secretary pray for. That women make sex cheap and available. Men are logical and practical and adapt quickly. To the regular man, If all married women in his area want to sleep with him because their husbands cheated on them, then that is a goldmine. And to most men, a cheating wife isn’t a big deal anymore. Look at this forum and the number of men that casually talk and report about cheating girlfriends. Not a big deal. Men shall personally welcome any woman who wants to get back at her partner through spreading her legs. If my wife is foolish enough to cheat, then good for the lucky guy. As long as other women too come to other men too to help them cheat on their husbands, then no wahala.

Men cheat because they can. And when women have the same power and authority that men have, they have been known to do worse. Men can face the consequences of cheating better than the women. Finally, Women cheat too and for every action their is/are consequence(s) and you MUST take responsibility for your actions.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
ROTFL SO HARD.
Damn!
And I thought I was being blunt! shocked cool
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by myyansh68(m): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hmmn and you dey read am
If you can't stay faithful better stay single and continue with the cheat.
Relationship is expensive even without Money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by ChngedChnges(m): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2023
STOICREALIST:

MEN CHEAT BECAUSE WE CAN AND WE WANT TO. THE CONSEQUENCES ARE LESS. SEX IS PLEASURABLE TO US AND WE WANT IT WITH NEW AND MANY PARTNERS. WE HAVE AN INNATE DRIVE TO HAVE SEX AND CUM INSIDE MULTIPLE WOMEN. AS THE HUMAN MALE WE ARE CAPABLE AND HAVE THE FULL NATURAL POSSIBILITY OF BEING ATTRACTED TO MORE THAN ONE FEMALE AT THE SAME TIME. AND WHEN WE SO DESIRE AND THE OPPORTUNITY PRESENTS ITSELF WE WILL HAVE SEX/SLEEP WITH SUCH A WOMAN/WOMEN.

Now back to the question. I repeat again that the reason why men cheat is because WE CAN. We bloody can. Sex is pleasurable. Sex is sweet. We like sex. Sex is like something to chase and have and want. It is delicious to us . Chasing women is pleasurable so much that no level of description can explain the desire. As men, It is delicious to us feeling of having multiple women is pleasurable. We desire it. We crave it. And it is a motivational factor that has led men to hustle and progress the society. Men do it because they can. Their Libido wants it. Just as some women do it for protection, provision and feeling of being loved and wanted and cherished. It is like asking women why they call themselves foodie and are always looking for men to pamper them. Because it is pleasurable. The feeling is inexplicable. So sex with multiple women is for men. We like the pleasures of an orgasm, with multiple women. As many women as possible.
Guy you don mad grin grin grin
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:48am On Mar 19, 2023
Stay single

Marriage is not for you Sir

Simple fact

Continue to be bachelor

No kill person pikin emotionally

STOICREALIST:

MEN CHEAT BECAUSE WE CAN AND WE WANT TO. FACTS DOT CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS AND IDIOSYNCRASIES.

THE CONSEQUENCES ARE LESS FOR US.IN THE PAST WE COULD TAKE ON MANY WOMEN. NOWADAYS WE CANT. BUT THAT DOESN’T CHANGE THE DESIRE WITHIN US TO HAVE MULTIPLE WOMEN. SEX IS PLEASURABLE TO US AND WE WANT IT WITH NEW AND MANY PARTNERS. WE HAVE AN INNATE DRIVE TO HAVE SEX AND CUM INSIDE MULTIPLE WOMEN. AS THE HUMAN MALE WE ARE CAPABLE AND HAVE THE FULL NATURAL POSSIBILITY OF BEING ATTRACTED TO MORE THAN ONE FEMALE AT THE SAME TIME. AND WHEN WE SO DESIRE AND THE OPPORTUNITY PRESENTS ITSELF WE WILL HAVE SEX/SLEEP WITH SUCH A WOMAN/WOMEN.

For those who want to simp and tell you how they are different and how I should speak for myself, good luck to them in trying to impress you and get a phone number and the unlikely chance of getting into your pants. For those who say they don’t cheat, they are scared of the consequences or effects that it can have. Some men care about the consequences. Some men don’t. Just like when women nowadays act like whores wearing skimpy things, taking photos with revealed boobs and contorting their bodies to reveal their sexuality, they do not care about the consequences of being branded whores only good for sleeping with and nothing else.

One final note. Now, In the dynamics of marriage and relationships, the age that you see those married men are when they are very powerful. That is when they are in their prime societally. Blossoming business, wealth, cars, more mature female acquaintances, more experience in matters of life and more experienced in the art and psychology of female manipulation. Yes. Every woman wooed, “toasted”, and married/befriended is manipulated. Deal with it. Any woman that doesn’t like this fact can go jump off a bridge. Now, At that stage in the life of men when they have money, wealth, resources, etc they also want the never satisfying pleasures of sex and more sex with multiple women. Sticking to one partner is considered boring by men and it is NOT by force and never will. And as a matter of fact, since female folk have made sex and sexuality very cheap with things like only fans, and the modern feminist behaviors, the men shall be ever ready to sleep with as many as present themselves.

Men cheat because they bloody can. And they will continue to. Nothing will change this. Nothing. And the earlier women realize this that the world WILL NEVER CHANGE FOR THEM, the better. And it is left for the women to do their worse and revenge. I hear some women claiming they cheated on their husbands too as revenge. Please that is what men secretary pray for. That women make sex cheap and available. Men are logical and practical and adapt quickly. To the regular man, If all married women in his area want to sleep with him because their husbands cheated on them, then that is a goldmine. And to most men, a cheating wife isn’t a big deal anymore. Look at this forum and the number of men that casually talk and report about cheating girlfriends. Not a big deal. Men shall personally welcome any woman who wants to get back at her partner through spreading her legs. If my wife is foolish enough to cheat, then good for the lucky guy. As long as other women too come to other men too to help them cheat on their husbands, then no wahala. Most men are ashamed and afraid of stating these facts. They want to be politically correct. I don’t want to be. I don’t care who doesn’t like the facts. Facts don’t care about your feelings.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did The Coconut Hit His Head ? (photo) / Pastor Kumuyi Remarries In Uk / Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.