Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife (4088 Views)

Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You / Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by EriMma1: 9:57am On Mar 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
You need gbola and you need a man

Don't enjoy this single life because intimacy gadgets won't satisfy you

May you get a good man that will be loyal to you

Ase

LoL.. my sister, the thing is so annoying. If you say ok, manage one coconut head, that's when they'll start going after girls and exposing one to diseases out there.

I don't and can't do intimacy gadgets because im a bornagain . So that's out of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by dontrulee: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2023
Op, you may be giving valid reasons but unfortunately, most males on this thread will not even agree with you.

It's funny how when ladies cheat, men will almost run mad and call women all sort of things but if it's the man caught cheating, he wants the woman to understand. Awon oni yeye..

While the make up of the man and woman is different and our thought processes, actions and reactions may be different to a certain extent, it doesn't mean that men are free to cheat and women should not. Unfortunately, society and parents don't teach their male children to be responsible and faithful. Unfaithful fathers keep teaching their male children unfaithfulness and it's gotten worse to the extent that what's abnormal is now considered normal.

If you want to go the way of the scriptures, read Matthew chapter 5 times where Jesus said in the beginning it was not so!

If men have a choice to cheat don't you think they also have a choice not to cheat? Which is more beautiful, lovely and better, to cheat or not to cheat? Unfortunately, men are selfish and will choose to fulfill their own lusts rather than do the right thing.

Op, may you meet the right man because many men out there are just useless toilet papers. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Smartguyboy(m): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Who told you women can't

In fact she can

There is a different between sex and love making

And most women want the two

Most of you men do more of sex than love making

Many of you men will just open your gbola you will not even take your time to relieve her

Make her to cum

You know do love making to the extent she enjoy sex

It's only a selfish man that will just thrust without doing love making

That willcum and his wife won't come

I will do another thread for women lets finish men section

Are you aware not all women cum?
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Sniper101(m): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2023
I can understand why a husband might cheat on his wife; men are wired like that.

The question here should be...
Why would a wife cheat on her husband?
...continuously undecided
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2023
Amen and how can I like this a billion time

dontrulee:
Op, you may be giving valid reasons but unfortunately, most males on this thread will not even agree with you.

It's funny how when ladies cheat, men will almost run mad and call women all sort of things but if it's the man caught cheating, he wants the woman to understand. Awon oni yeye..

While the make up of the man and woman is different and our thought processes, actions and reactions may be different to a certain extent, it doesn't mean that men are free to cheat and women should not. Unfortunately, society and parents don't teach their male children to be responsible and faithful. Unfaithful fathers keep teaching their male children unfaithfulness and it's gotten worse to the extent that what's abnormal is now considered normal.

If you want to go the way of the scriptures, read Matthew chapter 5 times where Jesus said in the beginning it was not so!

If men have a choice to cheat don't you think they also have a choice not to cheat? Which is more beautiful, lovely and better, to cheat or not to cheat? Unfortunately, men are selfish and will choose to fulfill their own lusts rather than do the right thing.

Op, may you meet the right man because many men out there are just useless toilet papers. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2023
I have done that thread but your gender in this forum has refuse to allow the women talk

Sniper101:
I can understand why a husband might cheat on his wife; men are wired like that.

The question here should be...
Why would a wife cheat on her husband?
...continuously undecided
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2023
All women cum

Smartguyboy:

Are you aware not all women cum?
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:39am On Mar 19, 2023
Alright sis I perfectly understand

EriMma1:

LoL.. my sister, the thing is so annoying. Of you say ok, manage one coconut head, that's when they'll start going after girls and exposing one to diseases out there.

I don't and can't do intimacy gadgets because im a bornagain . So that's out of it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Fidecoo(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Oga no vex me too oh

Na me sey make you date or marry women with low sex drive

If she is attracted to you she suppose dey rush the gbola

Hahaha.
Funny you.

I swear,if you meet me one on one,
You will surely fall for me.honestly speaking.
No doubt,
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Smartguyboy(m): 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
All women cum

Then you donโ€™t know much about women

Not all women produce ejaculate

Do little research on that and thank me later.

Or help yourself out.
https://www.issm.info/sexual-health-qa/do-women-ejaculate/
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Fahvvy: 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
I have every right to disagree

If you want to have a husband that will cheat on you

Go ahead and accept your husband's gbola in another woman's pussy

You think is sweet to have infections many times because he can't be self discipline

Any man that cheat on his wife lack self discipline in fact he is a cheap man

You think is good for a man to also give his wife diseases from sleeping with a call girl

You look at it this way

As a woman if I want to cheat I will cheat but I chose not to because am discipline and am loyal

There are women who can have sex with men without loving the man

It goes both way

There are women who also loses attraction for their husbands

This is where counselling comes in

The two of you sit down and work towards building this marriage where do we go wrong and how can we go about it solving it

Not jumping from one pussy to another

Or from one gbola to another

Communication is a vital tool

Some partners even find it difficult to say I want to Bleep you so good

I want your gbola or your kitten

Because they are shy base on societal views

Forgetting if this marriage crash societal views will not care

Fix your marriage not by going to strangers

Fix it by communicating and being expressive to tell them how you truly feel

grin grin grin grin...
As expected...
A typical female response cheesy...

See eh...
If I tell you that "The sky is blue", whether or not you disagree is IRRELEVANT, because the fact is that the sky is indeed blue undecided...

Same thing here...
Whether or not you agree with me is IRRELEVANT, the fact still remains this: sex and love are entirely two different things to men (in general)...

A man can sleep with someone he doesn't love and him doing so does not mean he doesn't love the woman he says he loves, period! undecided...

Does that mean I support cheating, nope... But men will ALWAYS be men regardless...

Just as women will always be women, men have been calling women unprintable names for centuries, but has that stop women from wanting a rich man? grin...

Same thing here...
Argue and cry all you want...
Call men names all you want...

It doesn't change the fact that men will want what they want and what they want is VARIETY, it's just fact! undecided...

And for the last time mi'der, men and women are NOT the same! Stop using a female matrix to judge men, it's futile!
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by VivaNG: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Yes it can

Women with high sex drive

It's important men marry who match your sex drive

Whether high or low

Fallacy. Dating to match sexual compatibility is worse than arranged marriage to an underage girl.

I am sure no sane parents want their daughters getting over-dated to match sexual compatibility.

It still boils down to making polygamy wrong when it is not.
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by VivaNG: 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Not possible
Men can have sex for one week but women canโ€™t
๐Ÿ‘ go pain you nah even retired olosho will run ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ

Not true sir...

Female anatomy can withstand that. It does not burn kilo calories on eruption. That's why you can't find male prostitutes except on the homo side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Baronthecelebri: 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
When wives close their leg with I'm tired, stupid reason as if it's only them that are working.
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
You be man or woman which one

Fahvvy:

grin grin grin grin...
As expected...
A typical female response cheesy...

See eh...
If I tell you that "The sky is blue", whether or not you disagree is IRRELEVANT, because the fact is that the sky is indeed blue undecided...

Same thing here...
Whether or not you agree with me is IRRELEVANT, the fact still remains this: sex and love are entirely two different things to men (in general)...

A man can sleep with someone he doesn't love and him doing so does not mean he doesn't love the woman he says he loves, period! undecided...

Does that mean I support cheating, nope... But men will ALWAYS be men regardless...

Just as women will always be women, men have been calling women unprintable names for centuries, but has that stop women from wanting a rich man? grin...

Same thing here...
Argue and cry all you want...
Call men names all you want...

It doesn't change the fact that men will want what they want and what they want is VARIETY, it's just fact! undecided...

And for the last time mi'der, men and women are NOT the same! Stop using a female matrix to judge men, it's futile!
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Hmmn

VivaNG:

Fallacy. Dating to match sexual compatibility is worse than arranged marriage to an underage girl.

I am sure no sane parents want their daughters getting over-dated to match sexual compatibility.

It still boils down to making polygamy wrong when it is not.
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Women cum

I am woman

Yes they do except they are circumcised

Smartguyboy:

Then you donโ€™t know much about women

Not all women produce ejaculate

Do little research on that and thank me later.

Or help yourself out.
https://www.issm.info/sexual-health-qa/do-women-ejaculate/
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Why do some men cheat on having some gbola and kitten

Reasons why men and women cheat in marriage or relationship and how to solve it

Must read ๐Ÿ‘Ž

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/why_do_men_and_women_cheat_on_having_some_gbola_and_punani/52362

1 Share

Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
"Thank you to the woman who gave me life, taught me love, and showed me strength. Happy Mother's Day!"

To amazing mothers and women and best female client I love you so much ๐Ÿ˜

Much love from Digital Bimpe

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp-NCJlNMhi/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Share

Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
"Thank you to the woman who gave me life, taught me love, and showed me strength. Happy Mother's Day!"

To amazing mothers and women and best female client I love you so much ๐Ÿ˜

Much love from Digital Bimpe

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp-NCJlNMhi/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Share

Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Georgekyrian(m): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
In other words hypocrisy

You stated men need sex to function, why can't he have plenty sex with just the one woman

I already viewed even your instagram, I respect you but this question shows youโ€™re not married. One woman donโ€™t satisfy a married, any man that decides to be loyal just wanna be, is not obligation
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Smartguyboy(m): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Women cum

I am woman

Yes they do except they are circumcised

I said some
Women donโ€™t cum even the ones without circumcised
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by onumadu: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
You already did and as far as I am concerned you are skipping the truth you dey cheat on your wife with the mental peace hmmn

So, you really believe that I as a FREE AFRICAN MAN reason along those lines? lol
By "mental peace", you mean mental cheating!
WTH is "mental cheating"?
See why you African women are getting lost deeper and deeper in strange foreign concepts.
Women divorce their husbands "in the west" because he "cheated mentally".
See why a smart African man should pivot back STRONGLY back to AFRICAN marriage concepts?
So, a man cheats by sharing his "honest to God" opinions about marriages? But a woman like you don't cheat your husband (if you have any) by discussing them?
In many of your comments in this thread you have used words that suggest you are very sexually liberated, but you are giving your husband mental peace. lol
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by okoroemeka(m): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Yes it can

Women with high sex drive

It's important men marry who match your sex drive

Whether high or low

you are mistaken,it is not about high sex drive or anything else,African men cannot cheat,it is not in the African tradition or culture,our forefathers has multiple wives, numerous cocumbines and side chicks,it is the white man that can cheat because legally he cannot marry more than more wife,but we African men are legalised to marry multiple wife with other side attractions.
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
Hmmn imagine your wife cheating on you with a bigger dick to Sastify her, since you are talking sastifcation

Georgekyrian:

I already viewed even your instagram, I respect you but this question shows youโ€™re not married. One woman donโ€™t satisfy a married, any man that decides to be loyal just wanna be, is not obligation
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Women cum except her toto size does not match with your gbola

Smartguyboy:

I said some
Women donโ€™t cum even the ones without circumcised
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Please go back to their era

Because this is 21st century

okoroemeka:
you are mistaken,it is not about high sex drive or anything else,African men cannot cheat,it is not in the African tradition or culture,our forefathers has multiple wives, numerous cocumbines and side chicks,it is the white man that can cheat because legally he cannot marry more than more wife,but we African men are legalised to marry multiple wife with other side attractions.
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nice

onumadu:

So, you really believe that I as a FREE AFRICAN MAN reason along those lines? lol
By "mental peace", you mean mental cheating!
WTH is "mental cheating"?
See why you African women are getting lost deeper and deeper in strange foreign concepts.
Women divorce their husbands "in the west" because he "cheated mentally".
See why a smart African man should pivot back STRONGLY back to AFRICAN marriage concepts?
So, a man cheats by sharing his "honest to God" opinions about marriages? But a woman like you don't cheat your husband (if you have any) by discussing them?
In many of your comments in this thread you have used words that suggest you are very sexually liberated, but you are giving your husband mental peace. lol

Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
Happy Mothers Day & Happy New Week

Watch & Kindly Subscribe ๐Ÿ‘‡

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OQtJ4KkH8Q
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sunday Vlog is out ๐Ÿ‘€

Dear Future Hubby, Book Lover

Watch the video & Kindly Subscribe ๐Ÿ‘‡

https://youtube.com/shorts/cgC9PGyrveE?feature=share
Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2023

1 Share

Re: Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:11am On Mar 20, 2023
Dear Amazing Audience Kindly Follow us on Instagram
๐Ÿ‘‡

https://instagram.com/dashpressmedia?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Kindly follow us on Twitter
๐Ÿ‘‡

https://twitter.com/dashpressmedia?s=21

Our social media handles: @dashpressmedia on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter

Also, visit our website for breaking news and interesting update & content
๐Ÿ‘‡

https://dashpressmedia..com/

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Stages Of Wooing A Women/ Why Women Are Afraid Of Men / Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love / My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.