Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband (5617 Views)

Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? / Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by Oluromantic: 8:23am On Mar 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Oluwabimpe

I have never cheated and I will not cheat

Why then are you so concerned. Don't wait for opinions to justify your cravings. You're responsible for your actions
Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:26am On Mar 19, 2023
Hmmn

Oluromantic:

Why then are you so concerned. Don't wait for opinions to justify your cravings. You're responsible for your actions
Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:31am On Mar 19, 2023
500 Subscribers On Youtube

Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰ to me

Road to more subscribers and 1000 Subscribers

Thank you to everyone who subscribes to my channel and if you are yet to do that

Here is the link below ๐Ÿ‘‡

https://youtube.com/@digitalbimpetv

Copyright ยฉ๏ธ Digital Bimpe Podcast
Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2023
Hi

1 Share

Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by umarfantami(m): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hi

I REPEAT NO SINGLE WOMEN WILL BOLDLY COME HERE AND ANSWER THAT BECAUSE IT HAS NO BACKING THAT SELFISHNESS.
Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2023
Hmmn

umarfantami:

I REPEAT NO SINGLE WOMEN WILL BOLDLY COME HERE AND ANSWER THAT BECAUSE IT HAS NO BACKING THAT SELFISHNESS.
Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by JOACHINpedro: 9:39am On Mar 19, 2023
Zonefree
Jeromestarks
Nonexisting

Look at this thread and see why men have taken gossip to a whole new level. They don't know when to mind their business in this forum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by Jeon(f): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2023
I will never cheat on my wife /husband if they have thick thighs, hips and butt and beautiful face.

8 Likes

Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:45am On Mar 19, 2023
They did not even allow women to talk at all

JOACHINpedro:
Zonefree
Jeromestarks
Nonexisting

Look at this thread and see why men have taken gossip to a whole new level. They don't know when to mind their business in this forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:47am On Mar 19, 2023
This is for women

And you are suppose to go on the thread for men I did

You guys are the reason women ain't talking and I can see it clearly

Jeon:
I will never cheat on my wife /husband if they have thick thighs, hips and butt and beautiful face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by Zonefree(m): 10:01am On Mar 19, 2023
JOACHINpedro:
Zonefree
Jeromestarks
Nonexisting

So, you expected Nairaland bittered women to come and expose why they always cheat

Men are helping the OP to keep the thread alive, they deserve accolades.

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by Jeon(f): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
This is for women
And you are suppose to go on the thread for men I did
You guys are the reason women ain't talking and I can see it clearly

Babe don't be deceived by the blue print. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

9 Likes

Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by JOACHINpedro: 10:08am On Mar 19, 2023
Zonefree:

So, you expected Nairaland bittered women to come and expose why they always cheat??

I expected an empty thread but No, the closeted simps couldn't handle seeing a thread made by a lady to be barren without giving their stale opinions

Men should look for those that really need help

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by sulakishop(m): 10:14am On Mar 19, 2023
Naturally, they are secretive and stark pretenders unlike men. They won't complain even if you didn't measure up to her task at light out, as long as there is money. So the only way out is perfected cheating

1 Like

Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by dontrulee: 10:38am On Mar 19, 2023
Make a lady tell you why she cheats?
She can't tell you because most of the times, she doesn't even know why she's cheating!

Except for the obvious hoes who do it for money (almost everyone has a price by the way), the more "decent" ones cheat for any reason which include: just because they feel it's right, just vibes and emotions, just to have fun and be wild.

Most ladies are pretenders. So, they'll not talk

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by blazepascal(m): 10:41am On Mar 19, 2023
Sha me on women here they cant even talk some of their evil agenda will catch up with them soon. Naturally, they are secretive and stark pretenders unlike men

1 Like

Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by Zeno9: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2023
What a married woman did to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiwXr8TdImQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2023
This is the reason they are not talking

Nairaland men are toxic why

Zonefree:

So, you expected Nairaland bittered women to come and expose why they always cheat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2023
Thanks for the video

Zeno9:
What a married woman did to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiwXr8TdImQ
Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:42am On Mar 19, 2023
From the beginning of this thread you men have refuse to allow women talk and its not nice

blazepascal:
Sha me on women here they cant even talk some of their evil agenda will catch up with them soon. Naturally, they are secretive and stark pretenders unlike men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:45am On Mar 19, 2023
Hmmn

Jeon:

Babe don't be deceived by the blue print. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:45am On Mar 19, 2023
You men assume too much kilode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by Baronthecelebri: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
Cause they are useless
Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by Zonefree(m): 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
This is the reason they are not talking

Nairaland men are toxic why

Abeg carry your sungu mouth commot for my mentions.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by Baronthecelebri: 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Why are you people discouraging them to speak

Let them share their views

Because one guy don Dey talk hoes

And that will discourage them

The men wey Dey cheat don talk

Itโ€™s important we balance this and learn from the women

The men need to know

your teeth big o๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
Na your mouth be sungu

Zonefree:

Abeg carry your sungu mouth commot for my mentions.
Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
My favourite features

Baronthecelebri:
your teeth big o๐Ÿ˜ฎ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
How about you

So toxic

Baronthecelebri:
Cause they are useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Why do some men cheat on having some gbola and kitten

Reasons why men and women cheat in marriage or relationship and how to solve it

Must read ๐Ÿ‘Ž

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/why_do_men_and_women_cheat_on_having_some_gbola_and_punani/52362

1 Share

Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by revolt(m): 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
I have never cheat and I will never cheat

Because am loyal ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Here we go ...lol... No woman ever agrees to have cheated but most of them are the worst cheats.
Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
I am not a cheat and will never be

revolt:
Here we go ...lol... No woman ever agrees to have cheated but most of them are the worst cheats.
Re: Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband by livenija: 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
This is why women donโ€™t talk

Allow this women to talk

I no wan see discourage words for here

Make u na no vex me

This women need to talk

dey want different dicks in them, cause dey have nothing else to offer then sexxx n fake peace of mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14 Phobias That Can Destroy Your Love Life / Most Nigerian Girls Do This. See Inside / Watch Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape Leak Live & Direct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.