Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,024 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga (60599 Views)

Why Tinubu Asked Osinbajo To Leave Lagos Politics, Relocate To Ogun — Babaleye / Why I Will Interfere With Upcoming Bayelsa Elections - Goodluck Jonathan Vows / How To End Godfatherism In Lagos Politics – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by nakoks(m): 9:40am On Mar 19, 2023
DukeNija:

You’re very dumb honestly. You sit in the comfort of your home inciting the people to hate Igbos with irresponsible comments like this and innocent Nigerians take the brunt on the streets. This is a waste of brain and common sense and I’m speaking as an igbo man living in Lagos.
Can’t you see how this is causing chaos and putting the lives of Igbos at risk? Are you mad or stupid? I’m sure you don’t even reside in Lagos.

You are spot on. He might not even be ibo

1 Like

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by ogwumgbe: 9:40am On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:

Na lie. Go to the first page. An Igbo guy is saying the an Igbo will contest and win Gubernatorial election in Lagos by 2027 😂.
Check the number of likes the comment has. That's how many Igbos who read the post wish that Lagos State had an Igbo governor- Facts.

And how are you sure that the person is an igbo man? did you see him in person saying it or just social media?
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Kukutenla: 9:40am On Mar 19, 2023
chokekachy:
Onanuga is the Director, Media and Publicity APC Presidential Campaign Council.

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1637221887582388225?t=aiXoxBCAI6gJ_RiGk8slzw&s=19

Funny enough Onanuga is from Ogun state
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by KEVIND: 9:41am On Mar 19, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu was right after all. SMH
"There was a country "

1 Like

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by DriveByKiller: 9:41am On Mar 19, 2023
But this omonile tout is benefiting from Igbo taxes .

I was in Enugu and the APC giver candidate, Nwakaibrya, was met by the Yoruba indigens in Enugu for votes.

Any tribe with large population anywhere can influence the election.

Jobless yorubas and insecurity na like beans and rice. Perfect blend.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by mrcrabs(m): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2023
dynicks:
Omo the level of politics and ethnic bigotry in Nigeria is on a high scale!....Ain't child's play!!

Nigeria is on the brink of tribal war, small thing will spark this war and the hausa will watch on the slide line to watch who wins after which they will finish the winner, this war won't end well for both igbos and yoruba.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by RuddyFusion(m): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2023
This is hate at the highest level
Unprecedented hate never experienced before in my lifetime....

Was an Igbo man in the ballot box contesting for Lagos seat?

Are the igbos the only ethic group in Lagos?

Is LP or PDP Igbo parties?

Why the hate and attack on my people? Just because some power block are not willing to let go of their thief pot of Lagos?

We have seen the end yet to all these madness...we have not

3 Likes

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by viodemus: 9:41am On Mar 19, 2023
Let us have a UN supervised detachment of Nigeria. Two to three years to separate in everything.

Even now, all foreign embassies should have offices in the east and other regions. The port at ph needs to be expanded and completed asap.

Or else we will fight for survival. Nigeria duped us. The yoruba tribalist islamics can't compete and survive outside their street, so they spread their insecurity wings.

1 Like

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by olatade(m): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2023
After insulting and intimidating Yorubas in their own land, they will now come online to play victims.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Kennydoc(m): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2023
0monnak0da:

What do you mean by Metropolitan?
Do you know the meaning of the word?

Oh well, I guess I used a wrong term. My apologies!
I meant Lagos is a conurbation.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Verysmart101: 9:41am On Mar 19, 2023
Flier:
Everything will be corrected,its not too late.Igbo markets should be relocated to Ibafo or badagry,
Government should not allow change of ownership of any shop who bears igbo name
Igbo should be banned from participating in Lagos politics
A lot have to be done to correct this nonsense

Taaa,how did Igbos interfere in Lagos politics? By voting? Honestly the evil you sow today will out grow you tomorrow.Ask Atiku his plight today and you will understand better
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2023
chokekachy:

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1637221887582388225?t=aiXoxBCAI6gJ_RiGk8slzw&s=19

As for me, 2023 has taught me that APC stands for only the right kind of tribe.

Ah well, Lagos has another bad 4 years of bad rule. Then again, sometimes the rams vote for sallah
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by sslcrypt: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:

Na lie. Go to the first page. An Igbo guy is saying the an Igbo will contest and win Gubernatorial election in Lagos by 2027 😂.
Check the number of likes the comment has. That's how many Igbos who read the post wish that Lagos State had an Igbo governor- Facts.

And what is your evidence that he's an Igbo man? God please come and strike these dead brains. So because someone created an account and made contrary opinions, you tag him Igbo? No evidence that he's Igbo other than what is written?
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Bigbayour: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2023
Bobloco:
But an "Igbo man" defeated the all mighty Jagaban in the same Lagos State

Hmmmmmm!
The truth is, When I look at individuals like Bayo Onanuga, FFK, Dele Aleke, MC Oluomo, Festus Keyamo and realized that they are the mouth piece of Tinubu.... I weep for this country

Muslim-Muslim ticket made Tinubu lose Lagos....

Keep quite, slowpoke

It will only get worst
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2023
viodemus:
Let us have a UN supervised detachment of Nigeria. Two to three years to separate in everything.

Even now, all foreign embassies should have offices in the east and other regions. The port at ph needs to be expanded and completed asap.

Or else we will fight for survival. Nigeria duped us. The yoruba tribalist islamics can't compete and survive outside their street, so they spread their insecurity wings.

Because your party lost?
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Gentew(m): 9:42am On Mar 19, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Be careful with what doors you pass through. When the chips are down, even your killer thugs would be powerless.

It is an Open secret, we know our thugs are nothing compare to IPOB and Unknown gunmen raping and killing your mothers and sisters in the east.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Tflex01: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2023
Mystic216:
F

No serious party will put Igbo as gubernatorial candidate in Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by sokunji(m): 9:42am On Mar 19, 2023
Lagos was the capital of Nigeria from 1914 - 1991.. Can the Indigenous people of Abuja now insist on producing a Governor if Abuja is no longer the FCT? I really don't understand why the truth is so bitter. Abuja has been a capital for about 33yrs and it's already described as no man's land, how much more a place that was the Capital of Nigeria for over 70yrs. I mean, some Hausa, Igbo and ever Yoruba people don't know another home or village other than Lagos. Are all Yoruba people now from Lagos? The truth remains that Lagos is no man's land.
It benefits from the fact that it's no man's land and attracts investment from every tribe, so it should accept the burden of being no man's land when other tribes seeks to govern it.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by nkemjacob2(m): 9:43am On Mar 19, 2023
How can APC delivers One Nigeria with this whole shinanigans
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Tareq1105: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2023
loosecanon50:
People like this foolish bigoted man shouldn’t be allowed to use social media. Infact, Nigeria is too volatile to be an entity.

At this point, I dare say Nigeria can never be one. We’re just deceiving ourselves.

Go and vote in Enugu period.

9 Likes

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Everlastingson: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2023
chokekachy:

Bayo Onanuga you are a primitive animal.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by N3TRAL: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2023
sslcrypt:

And what is your evidence that he's an Igbo man? God please come and strike these dead brains. So because someone created an account and made contrary opinions, you tag him Igbo? No evidence that he's Igbo other than what is written?

Lol. He's even from Anambra. I'm active here so "we" know ourselves.

5 Likes

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by jumper524(m): 9:43am On Mar 19, 2023
dynicks:
Omo the level of politics and ethnic bigotry in Nigeria is on a high scale!....Ain't child's play!!
leave bigotry out here. You guys crossed the line with the lagos politics.

12 Likes

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by elinaxy(m): 9:43am On Mar 19, 2023
At this juncture, Nigeria is finished .
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by ProphetM0hammad: 9:44am On Mar 19, 2023
loosecanon50:
People like this foolish bigoted man shouldn’t be allowed to use social media. Infact, Nigeria is too volatile to be an entity.

At this point, I dare say Nigeria can never be one. We’re just deceiving ourselves.
That's your business
If you don't heed to his advice
Ibos won't be allowed to vote in Lagos again

4 Likes

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by newnigerdelta00: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2023
chokekachy:

That is the gospel truth, every tribes are supposed to vote from their grassroots not other people's states....

7 Likes

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2023
Igbos and any other tribe living in any part of Nigeria have the right to take part in any election.

After all whoever we vote for, it affects all of us. Indigene or non indigene.

If a Hausa man would do a good job running Enugu, let him be voted in Enugu. If a Tiv man would make Jigawa world class let him be voted in Jigawa.

1 Like

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by OGIBRA(m): 9:45am On Mar 19, 2023
haffaze777:
Hope they listen,moreover they won't even be able to interfere in our election process again because**************
No loud am, biko
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by theforemost: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2023
YYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS OOOOOOO!!!!!!!
you may not be so lucky the next time.

It's time to cut the stubborn iroko tree.

These our leaders must not play their bastard acts again.

5 Likes

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Invitationn: 9:46am On Mar 19, 2023
chokekachy:

That’s a frank statement in simple language from Bayo!
Yorubas are old in this game of politics.
The ridiculous “Top to bottom” mentality cannot work in Yorubaland.
The Yorubas are liberals with unique minds. That’s why we voted Obi in Lagos and Atiku in Osun.
The impulses that drives their voting patterns is not “one way” - it’s multi-dimensional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Majesty7: 9:46am On Mar 19, 2023
chokekachy:

LOUD AND CLEAR!

3 Likes

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Aldol: 9:46am On Mar 19, 2023
And if you are pained. Go back to your potopoto region

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens / Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service / Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.