Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square (54039 Views)

We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him / MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Shattuck(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fut9ure:
Have you asked yourself who was the right person for the presidential job among the four major contestants
Tinubu,kwankwaso, obi and atiku

Guess what people! This four contestants were from the three major tribe

And so the South South were in a better position to decide without tribal sentiments and they did. They chose obi...
When igbos saw the support South South gave obi that was when the igbos supported obi
Obi was never an igbo project

Na we South south put obi matter for head especially Edo and delta
If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is not aware of his environment with parkinson disease but you want this same man to head over 220 million Nigerians then may you and your family know no peace

If you pretend not to know what we passed through in the hands of Buhari with his incessant travel for medical check up to the extent that the whole country was complaining and even the yorubas were saying he should hand over to a young vibrant Osinbajo then may you and children know no peace
just leave Dem make Dem dey say obi is Igbo project, for Benin here everyone was obidient before the south east even got a hold of the movement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Chetas81(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Of course thug is allowed to breed thugs
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Shikena(m): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Campaign after election grin .

Fut9ure:
Have you asked yourself who was the right person for the presidential job among the four major contestants
Tinubu,kwankwaso, obi and atiku

Guess what people! This four contestants were from the three major tribe

And so the South South were in a better position to decide without tribal sentiments and they did. They chose obi...
When igbos saw the support South South gave obi that was when the igbos supported obi
Obi was never an igbo project

Na we South south put obi matter for head especially Edo and delta
If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is not aware of his environment with parkinson disease but you want this same man to head over 220 million Nigerians then may you and your family know no peace

If you pretend not to know what we passed through in the hands of Buhari with his incessant travel for medical check up to the extent that the whole country was complaining and even the yorubas were saying he should hand over to a young vibrant Osinbajo then may you and children know no peace

1 Like

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Karlifate: 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
tonididdy:
Yoruba people have always being known as tribalists but they have being scared to showcase it but they finally found a ground to do so.

The next 4 years in Lagos will be something else.
I really pity for the Igbos in Lagos. They have stupidly drawn a battle line.

In 2023 Nigeria is being caught up in a tribal mess that may graduate into SomeSort of War!

There's no battle line drawn anywhere.

Your brain is playing pranks with the rest of your body.

Elites from SS & SE has gone to congratulate BAT, and to further draft favorable policies for their businesses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Count Dracula of Ngwa Land, Abia Province, Biafra? Dey smell dey go.

grin This one off me.
Well , Turkey oppressed Romania , just as you are oppressing Igbos and the story, you are telling now, you will live to tell the one for Yoruba land if not careful.
Call your people to order. Its not by force to vote a Druggie, you still rigged, what exactly is the fight for?
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Buckeyemedia1: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Buikechukwu35:
grin kwara has been taken it remain osogbo and ijebu ode,
It remains, confused Ipobian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Kaiser20: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
able20:
We Africans always pray that the next generations will be better than us, But Mc oluomo today will be better than his timid cursed child.
A child that is supposed to bring changes to the Musiliu Akinsanya family has become a victim of a wasted generation.
The people his father killed have placed a curse on mcoluomo pikin
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Buckeyemedia1: 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
gimakon:

grin This one off me.
Well , Turkey oppressed Romania , just as you are oppressing Igbos and the story, you are telling now, you will live to tell the one for Yoruba land if not careful.
Call your people to order. Its not by force to vote a Druggie, you still rigged, what exactly is the fight for?
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jealousy spotted
NaijaRoyalty:
Son of a tout is also a tout

Apple doesn't fall far off from it's tree

1 Like

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Your father fly you out of Nigeria to have better life while he is destroying the country for his benefits.You don't know that you can be located where you are.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Larryndelaw: 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
youngsahito:
This guy is taking too much and he needs his mouth to shut for him. Let him not forget that his father thugs are not in USA to protect him. He go soon collect wotowoto; Aje!!!
watch what say on the internet concerning threat to any Americans. America will fish you out. Threats to life is a serious offense in USA.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Karlifate: 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
haybhi1:
No entertainers are more tribalistic and bigoted than the P Square brothers.

People that couldn't keep both their nuclear & extended families in order, suddenly has National voice. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Alliswell248: 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
ignis:
Son of an agboro

Get serious with your life. It is a well known truth that PO supporters are aggressive, uncouthed, and insulting.

FYI...the young lad is a US trained medical doctor.

So it is sin to defend his papa....but u can defend PO who doesn't know you exist....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
Jealousy spotted
For being a tout?
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Larryndelaw: 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kaiser20:

The people his father killed have placed a curse on mcoluomo pikin
Where is your evidence that he killed people. These is a man that go ro AMERICA anyhow he likes
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Buikechukwu35(m): 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
It remains, confused Ipobian.
what confuse about it? Yorubas Muslims are bad egg to Yoruba race, same warning they warn afonja during his reign, pls may history but faithful to Yorubas
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wealthy tout!!!
Revolution2022:
For being a tout?
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Reelmii:
cool..why is he complaining....this guy is just to lousy...
Agbero dey him blood,, na abroad hold am..

Well snake no dey born fish grin...i dont blame him sha,, everyone is proud of their fathers....even Anini's son is proud of his father too grin

The people i blame are the youths that this boy's father is using as a tool to cause mayhem in the society...mc Oluomo has given his children a good educational background and i wont be surprised in future this boy will come back to lagos to contest for a political position while the once that are tools for his father will be hailing him ( the son) and campaigning for him

So sad

E day talk am from Abroad, he for mumu come Nigeria talk am, make we see if he go see next day.
Na why i like Pasuma, as that one become US citizen, nothing concern am with Agbero business again.

This fool Oluomo go just day banter anyhow. Them day talk yoruba own Lagos, And so? Open Seaport in the east and see how many people from the East will remain here. If you talk them go say Biafra this and that, people way no know what they doing.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by sisisioge: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
As una read small, why not advise your dad to stop being a nuisance. Ndi werey oshi!
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Alliswell248: 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
moneyissweet:
Like thugry father like useless son

See this Ipob miscreants calling a US trained Medical Doctor useless....

U need slap...go and verify who the boy be..
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by AYNL: 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Like father like son
Thugs
Phool no even sabi Igbo state
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by candygist: 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
Son of a tout is also a tout

Apple doesn't fall far off from it's tree

Is son of a poor man also a poor man,l. Since apple don't fall far from its tree ?
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by favour32(m): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Like father like son.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by SHIVA001: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
WesternPanzer:
Every idioot now has an opinion in Nigeria. The iddiot wan become celebrity too. Sweerve joor.

Who be this animal kwanu? Son of a street tout now calling out Psquare? Ndigbo, una see wetin una do unaselves?

By interfering and investing where you shouldn't be investing, this is the result. Every iddiot will have opinion in your life. Who be Toyin Abrams? Who be this son of a tout?

See the imbe cruising in a car but most APC urchins here on Nairaland don't even have a bicycle.

If not for general stupidity of my brothers, when Yoruba or Hausa begin get levels where Igbo people dey? Na una dey allow them marry your daughters. Same iddiots will turn around tomorrow and call them BASTARDDS.

You make beautiful daughters with your Top Igbo genes, then allow these people to come and marry them. Tueh undecided undecided

Ndigbo, Time To Face Homeland. Yes .. It doesn't matter. I really love what happened in this election. This is a clear reminder that we don't have friends or brothers in Nigeria. This is not a victim mentality thing. I really loved what happened in this election.

STOP CALLING ANOTHER PERSON'S LAND A NO MANS LAND AND STOP INTERFERING IN THEIR POLITICS.

YORUBA IS YORUBA. IGBO IS IGBO. WE ARE NOT SAME AND CAN NEVER BE THE SAME.

Maybe this will trigger the Igbos to use THEIR FULL POTENTIALS AND MIGHT TO DEVELOP OUR HOMELAND.

Am not here to insult any tribe or people. But Ndigbo, this is an opportunity to unite and build our Homeland.

Ndigbo we can do this.

If you use this opportunity to unite and form a formidable front... You will see where you will be in the next 10 years.
You can Never Unite yourselves, you all are very territorial and tribalistic, your unity can never work, can anmbra man cannot contest in Enugu and win same Igbo, an abia man cannot connect in imo and win. That is why your homeland is nothing to write home about. You are cursed. Your land can never be united unless you learn to unite yourself. Mumu man

1 Like

Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by ahnie: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Him looking like a fresh shelled snail.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Aimuannose(m): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yeye they follow this small boy, wetin come concern Benin with your problem
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by mysticwarrior(m): 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
youngsahito:
This guy is taking too much and he needs his mouth to shut for him. Let him not forget that his father thugs are not in USA to protect him. He go soon collect wotowoto; Aje!!!
oya go US go give am the wotowoto na.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by bankulizer: 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Why is Nairaland front page so quiet? Babajide Sanwo Olu won 18 out of 19 local governments declared so far. Now, who owns Lagos ?
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by izubext007: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
At least this one can speak English
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by Nwachi22(f): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
The son of Musiliu akinsanya Mc oluomo, has advised the Mr P of Duos of PSquare to abstain away on his dad's [Mc Olouomo] mention and fix their careers, which has since suffered set back.

Idowu akinsanya with his IG page name King_westt had posted his opinion on the Social media and also an early congratulatory message to The Governor of the Lagos state.

https://instagram.com/stories/king_westt/3061540665518385528?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Agboro begets agboro.
Re: Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square by timesuploaded: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Hungry won kill Peter and Paul. Those two depressed broke idiots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed, Reuben Abati, Obanikoro, FFK & Bashir At EFCC Detention Cell / Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA / Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.