Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) (57247 Views)

Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading / Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed / Desmond Elliot Wins APC Ticket To Contest For A Third Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
On social media, I saw a lot of Vlogs from Ipob to one witch like character that once Said Davido used ifenyi for "Yoruba money ritual"

I saw a video of Abia coordinator of LP saying they can lose everywhere but Lagos is very important for them.

I saw a lot before the Elections, alot.
So u still can't make any igbo man that said Lagos is a no man's land ...just one that's real not a fake account ? Not one ?
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by chinchum(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
He won over 70% of the votes. The noise makers have been put to wailing and rest.
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
teepain:

Of course the law makers legislate and that why I said I agree with you that he isn't pulling his weight.
Fair enough, I just think the vast majority of politicians are in there for what they can get not what they can offer!
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by nnamdi640: 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
sleek214:
Nice πŸ‘. People should learn to respect their hosts. Lagos is for the Yorubas, Anambra is for the Igbos, Kano is for the Hausa/ Fulani. Unfortunately, LP has replaced APGA as the New Biafra/ Igbo Party. The massive love Obi received from the Christian North and South can Never happen again. The whole world have seen the Hypocrisy of Peter Obi and his Tribesmen.
Please, can you tell me what they did, did you hear them saying that they are controlling, I still don't understand why you guys makes things without nothing. The present Oyo state governor married an Igbo woman, the mother of the present Osun state governor is an Igbo woman even the only son of Tinubu married an Igbo woman and many cases that haven't be mentioned yet Igbo haven't claimed any of this as an achievement, if truly Igbos are what you accused them, do you think they would have allowed their daughters to marry yorubas. Honestly, now I know how tribalistic and wicked you guys are, same thing you did when Buhari won the election in 2015, you called us so many names including 5percentile now, that same Buhari has placed us on this hardship we are to facing today. You don't want them to go their separate ways yet you hate them.
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by damilarea2(m): 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Newborn27:
Wow!

Congratulations man!
I've been awaiting this result with the hype going on here with the eluup crooners.

Earnestly awaiting Sanwo-Olu's results too.

I'm not a politician but I know politics isn't for the feeble minded and keyboard warriors.

I come in peace.

My brother, no be by keyboard warrior oh... Imagine a lady told me that because of this LAGOS IS NO MANS LAND slogan, the YORUBAS in their area that has PVC and didnt vote during presidetial election has to mobilised enmass to polling center.. Even old baba of 90 years that is Lagosian too went to vote... This is an eye opener for the Omoluwabis
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

By 2027, everybody go register for new voters card. Make I hear say flatheards card process... Una nor go see shi shi, go back home for ur voters cards so that u can vote in credible leaders in ur state!

Of cos.... I'm in support of this. This is the way forward.

Let every person go back to his/her state of origin... but we the remaining lagosians will work to kick APC out of Lagos. Them be akotileta
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Newborn27(f): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
damilarea2:

My brother, no be by keyboard warrior oh... Imagine a lady told me that because of this LAGOS IS NO MANS LAND slogan, the YORUBAS in their area that has PVC and didnt vote during presidetial election has to mobilised enmass to polling center.. Even old baba of 90 years that is Lagosian too went to vote... This is an eye opener for the Omoluwabis

Lol

I never expected him to win... should the election wasn't postponed.... those eyes wouldn't have been opened and eluuup crooners for don take over.

I hope he learn from the accusations thrown at him and make amendments....I see him going places in politics in the future and he should remember that he'd always need the masses votes.

Congratulations to him....mo ba onire yo....kiremi le temi lowo.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Dynamicbliss: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Las las, na man know man dey win selection (election) for naija.

I hope they have connected the transformers he bought o
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Mrhonesty: 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Don't talk in ignorance. Ojukwu held Nigeria as a whole to a stand still. Do you know what is called war? Don't be stupid boy! Obidient is based on lies and false accusations and statistics. Ojukwu remain an hero to be respected by all tribes in Nigeria. Obi is less than Soludo.

N3TRAL:
Labour Party is the new APGA.

It's been permanently restricted to two South Eastern States.

But I give it to Obi. He's greater than Ojukwu. Only Azikiwe beats him in our political history.

A big congratulations to you Desmond πŸ…
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Basicend: 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
It was the grace that Peter Obi carried that made the entire Nigeria. . including Yorubas and some Hausas to consider him for president.

He had the charisma, the health, the wisdom, the respect, the humility and so on. . These things made people like him. .

It is his cloud that LP enjoyed. If you remove Obi' wave, LP becomes a punched baloon.

The obedients have shown that they are not reasonable and humble enough. The have been put in their place.
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:
Labour Party is the new APGA.

It's been permanently restricted to two South Eastern States.

But I give it to Obi. He's greater than Ojukwu. Only Azikiwe beats him in our political history.

A big congratulations to you Desmond πŸ…
Dem ADC supposed win that side ... Him fuckup
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Konjiboii: 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:
He became very nervous before the election, I hope he has learnt his lesson

see this one, I pity you and your ilk for celebrating an election that was marred by violence, intimidation, victimisation and harrasment of some people.

I don't know why people will turn blind eye to evil and rejoice instead.

I know we don't have infallible electoral system anywhere on earth, but what happened during the presidential and governorship elections in Nigeria is shameful.

This is an assault on our democracy

Bro democracy no dey again, evil has finally taken over the earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by juman(m): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Good fight.
Congrats boy.
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by juman(m): 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Thank you all from desmond, bayo bode, suleiman abolaji, lateef olalekan upto tawa opeyemi.

You make our democracy better.
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by juman(m): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Igbos should go and vote in their region.
They cannot tell us who should lead us in our own land.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Skty: 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

This one na to drop rubbish, crying like baby everywhere. Oya talk rigging make I woze ya mouth! 🀣

To all the online obidient that trolled, and promised to uproot him, feeling like kings. What happened? 🀣
Una no reach to vote am out abi wetin, I thought you people said he's going home, and that the actor Lp boy wey no dey contest is kicking him off. This election show say no be by to make noise online. The obidient online wailers are only mouthed online, offline na rats Dem be. No one should take them serious!

E don finally enter again despite the noise. I told you people from the beginning, na men dey run this game,if small pikin run am e go cast. Humble yourself as u Dey move ahead.
2seconds men Dey, Omoh dem go shake your leg!
No be by to siddon online dey cap fire!
πŸ”₯🀣

Las las, he go still give una wooden bridge and wash hand plastic basin πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Skty: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
juman:
Igbos should go and vote in their region.
They cannot tell us who should lead us in our own land.

Let me and u swear with Ogun, death , thunder and hell if u are from Lagos, u might be a Yoruba but definitely not from Lagos. 'Our land' kee u there. U be Awori? U when ur village na Owo. Wetin concern u and Lagos? If u lie about ur state of origin na Ekiti thunder ⚑ . remember we de rainy season. Ode what's ur state of origin?
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by exclusivejane(f): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
People who don't get tired of suffering. Chaiii!

Dama dat1 concern una if una like make una vote apc from top to bottom as far as it's in ur own constituency not mine

I just don't wan to hear any more cry from u guys when they continue what they did in their previous tenor
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Ingocof(m): 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD

Despite the fact he has an Igbo mother yet he was re-elected, where can such happen in the south east?
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by juman(m): 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Skty:

Let me and u swear with Ogun, death , thunder and hell if u are from Lagos, u might be a Yoruba but definitely not from Lagos. 'Our land' kee u there. U be Awori? U when ur village na Owo. Wetin concern u and Lagos? If u lie about ur state of origin na Ekiti thunder ⚑ . remember we de rainy season. Ode what's ur state of origin?

Lagos is our land.
Yoruba land.
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
optionalY09:
I won’t congratulate a none performing loose mouth. Elliot fix your character and serve the people of your constituent with what belong to them.
Next time i see buckets on the street as water project you will see the other side of Surulere people.
SERVE and stop the Nonsense

Bro,I agree with your suggestions to him!
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Greenfaces: 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Abeg this eluu p na scam jor
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
princejohnard:
Do you even know the function of BVAS ??

Tell me the functions
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by crafteck(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:

see this one, I pity you and your ilk for celebrating an election that was marred by violence, intimidation, victimisation and harrasment of some people.

I know we don't have infallible electoral system anywhere on earth, but what happened during the presidential and governorship elections in Nigeria is shameful.

Exactly, i am yoruba and i condemn it, its never been an igbo vs yoruba situation, its old vs youth, apc has nothing to offer on federal and state level, it hurts when i see people who see obviously high level cheating, violence, intimidation and killing and still come to celebrate because its their preferred candidate, if your preferred candidate is based on tribe the we deserve morons that have devalued our country's economy by a factor of 5.
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Goldmaxx(f): 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:

But you support democrats r@pe of democracy. It's good you're living in a shithole that don't practice democracy at all...
Leave American politics for Americans. Whether republican president or Democrat president, they'll still have a better lifestyle a million times better than yours.
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Tee2027: 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Good I love that. It has be a joyous mood for me since yesterday that those animals called obidients and their occultic obi were utterly disgraced and battered in Lagos and Anambra infact by next Sunday I will do thanksgiving.
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by God1000(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Goldmaxx:
But you support democrats r@pe of democracy. It's good you're living in a shithole that don't practice democracy at all...
Leave American politics for Americans. Whether republican president or Democrat president, they'll still have a better lifestyle a million times better than yours.
Lol cheesy

I can't stop talking foreign politics guy
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by God1000(m): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
crafteck:

Exactly, i am yoruba and i condemn it, its never been an igbo vs yoruba situation, its old vs youth, apc has nothing to offer on federal and state level, it hurts when i see people who see obviously high level cheating, violence, intimidation and killing and still come to celebrate because its their preferred candidate, if your preferred candidate is based on tribe the we deserve morons that have devalued our country's economy by a factor of 5.
God bless you for saying the truth
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by OYEDIPE(m): 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
The ballot papers should be scan via the BVA device.Majority of the thumbprints in APC column belongs to one person.And that polling unit may not be where he registered.
You mean BVAS
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by BillGate90(m): 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
I won't forgive Olumide
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by oracle009(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
shaboti:
Congrats Desmond. Got nothing against you.

lol so much for Yoruba "sophistication". Sophistication of violence and thuggery, worst tribalists in the entire nation. We have yet again been reminded of your true nature.

Selah

And what is Igbo true nature? Terrorism, greed and perpetual hatred for your helpers! When you people came by night buses with your Ghana-must-go bag like rain-beaten hen, Yoruba accepted you.

I wonder how Igbos who can't even go to work on Mondays want to liberate a peaceful yoruba region. If that's not foolishness, it is madness.
Selah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

These Images From Nigeria’s Past And Present Would Leave You Speechless / Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. / Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.