Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) (57250 Views)

Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading / Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed / Desmond Elliot Wins APC Ticket To Contest For A Third Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Gunayo(m): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:
He became very nervous before the election, I hope he has learnt his lesson

see this one, I pity you and your ilk for celebrating an election that was marred by violence, intimidation, victimisation and harrasment of some people.

I don't know why people will turn blind eye to evil and rejoice instead
It's because they are evil, mischievous and devil incarnate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Omodua(m): 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol

I said those shouting Yoruba is no man's land are just awakening our consciousness.

Here is a man with Igbo mother defeating pure Yoruba men in Lagos.

He never insulted his Yoruba side, never insulted his relatives and never said on national television that "he doesn't think in Yoruba".

Congratulations Honorable Elliot.
You are a tribalist. And why neglecting GRV.

Tribalism in you is legendary.

Shame!
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by optionalY09: 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
I hope every have learnt something from this election

For APC don’t take people for granted

For LP election is more of strategy, planing, lobbying and forming alliances not about online noice , bully and tribal and religious card

One thing any party should learn is field someone local to the region. The real madness is local.
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Omodua:
You are a tribalist. And why neglecting GRV.

Tribalism in you is legendary.

Shame!
I didn't mention name but you know I was talking about GRV :0
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by ivolt: 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
optionalY09:
I won’t congratulate a none performing loose mouth. Elliot fix your character and serve the people of your constituent with what belong to them.

Next time i see buckets on the street as water project you will see the other side of Surulere people.

SERVE and stop the Nonsense
Get educated.
Executing projects is the work of executives.
It is ignorance that make people ask how many roads or water project has a lawmaker completed.
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ah, election in Nigeria is : LET THE SMARTEST RIGGER WIN

Yeye dey smell...
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
Throwback:
The anarchists have lost again.

Shame on IPOB.
O wrong now

Nlfpmod Mukina2 Justwise Dominique Seun
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD
Nor be this same guy build one kpako bridge that year??
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Ujukitchen(f): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations to him
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by sta1: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
People here are carrying on like GRV, claimed Lagos is 'no-mans land', when he criticised this sentiment.
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by sta1: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
#NoTaxationWithoutRepresentation#

If all the non-Yoruba people residing in Lagos should not have any say or influence in selecting Lagos state political representatives, do not seek to collect state taxes from them. SIMPLES!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
ivolt:

Get educated.
It is ignorance that make people ask how many roads or water project has a lawmaker completed.
you that s educate mean to tell us that there is no constituency project commitment or expectations?
let me Educate you further
Simply put, Zonal Intervention Projects (ZIPs), also known as Constituency Projects (CPs), are projects that are conceptualised and executed on behalf of legislators in their respective constituencies by contractors. They are capital-intensive projects that are executed across Nigeria supposedly under the watch of the members of the two houses of the National Assembly.
QED.
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

This one na to drop rubbish, crying like baby everywhere. Oya talk rigging make I woze ya mouth! 🤣

To all the online obidient that trolled, and promised to uproot him, feeling like kings. What happened? 🤣
Una no reach to vote am out abi wetin, I thought you people said he's going home, and that the actor Lp boy wey no dey contest is kicking him off. This election show say no be by to make noise online. The obidient online wailers are only mouthed online, offline na rats Dem be. No one should take them serious!

E don finally enter again despite the noise. I told you people from the beginning, na men dey run this game,if small pikin run am e go cast. Humble yourself as u Dey move ahead.
2seconds men Dey, Omoh dem go shake your leg!
No be by to siddon online dey cap fire!
🔥🤣
London boy, your tears go sweet when Tinubu returns the presidential mandate to it's rightful owner
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
JBoss25:
London boy, your tears go sweet when Tinubu returns the presidential mandate to it's rightful owner
Yes, after ruling you and your family for 4/8yrs!🤣😛
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by optionalY09: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
ivolt:

Get educated.

Well, i am not going to argue with you i just want them to perform and stop the nonsense. As it stands thats not how to win election but tiwa ni tiwa let’s serve our people right
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by fredoooooo: 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:
He became very nervous before the election, I hope he has learnt his lesson

see this one, I pity you and your ilk for celebrating an election that was marred by violence, intimidation, victimisation and harrasment of some people.

I don't know why people will turn blind eye to evil and rejoice instead.

I know we don't have infallible electoral system anywhere on earth, but what happened during the presidential and governorship elections in Nigeria is shameful.

This is an assault on our democracy
Did you condemn the violence and rigging in the SE , the North etc ?
I
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Favourchris(f): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:
Labour Party is the new APGA.

It's been permanently restricted to two South Eastern States.

But I give it to Obi. He's greater than Ojukwu. Only Azikiwe beats him in our political history.

A big congratulations to you Desmond 🏅

Congratulations to Desmond… he can continue building his wooding bridge in peace
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Minjim: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=121875493][/quote]

Those LP just make noise

They only play politics of emotion
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by EvohCJ: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
This result look fraudulent!!!

The disparity of figures shows

The difference in between is almost 9000

So what was the total number of votes casted and valid to come about 17000plus?
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by EvohCJ: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
It's somehow
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Asour: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
sleek214:
Nice 👍. People should learn to respect their hosts. Lagos is for the Yorubas, Anambra is for the Igbos, Kano is for the Hausa/ Fulani. Unfortunately, LP has replaced APGA as the New Biafra/ Igbo Party. The massive love Obi received from the Christian North and South can Never happen again. The whole world have seen the Hypocrisy of Peter Obi and his Tribesmen.

Even though it can't happen again, it won't be because of your predictions.

Afterall they didn't need your predictions to be as effective (even though unsuccessful) as it was.

A lot happens outside your expectations/predictions.
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Back to eating until next elections.
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Isabi4lov: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Karlifate:

Nigerians only understand violence.

A meek man is deemed a weak man in Nigeria.
For sure especially in Nigeria.

Na madness dem dey take cure madness, if you no get werey for head , dem go use your head .

You don't play gentle or born aganism in politics.
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Asour: 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Macmoni:
So now what did they expect I knew the lp guy was going no where, where have they ever gone ?
Only egocentrism and online warrior physically nothing to show fort than to claim victims over nothing

Online warriors?

You mean online warriors won Tinubu in Lagos?

Isn't that disgraceful?
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Brightuz200: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
sleek214:
Nice 👍. People should learn to respect their hosts. Lagos is for the Yorubas, Anambra is for the Igbos, Kano is for the Hausa/ Fulani. Unfortunately, LP has replaced APGA as the New Biafra/ Igbo Party. The massive love Obi received from the Christian North and South can Never happen again. The whole world have seen the Hypocrisy of Peter Obi and his Tribesmen.

Iwu a fool with ur cheap data . Slave !!
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Ekemz: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

This one na to drop rubbish, crying like baby everywhere. Oya talk rigging make I woze ya mouth! 🤣

To all the online obidient that trolled, and promised to uproot him, feeling like kings. What happened? 🤣
Una no reach to vote am out abi wetin, I thought you people said he's going home, and that the actor Lp boy wey no dey contest is kicking him off. This election show say no be by to make noise online. The obidient online wailers are only mouthed online, offline na rats Dem be. No one should take them serious!

E don finally enter again despite the noise. I told you people from the beginning, na men dey run this game,if small pikin run am e go cast. Humble yourself as u Dey move ahead.
2seconds men Dey, Omoh dem go shake your leg!
No be by to siddon online dey cap fire!
🔥🤣

I only hope you have something that is giving you income.
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Simon answering said to him: Master, we have labored all the night, and caught nothing:

Luke 5 Vs 5

Bishop that verse did not go down well grin

Haba Sir, temper justice with mercy
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Karlifate: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Isabi4lov:
For sure especially in Nigeria.

Na madness dem dey take cure madness, if you no get werey for head , dem go use your head .

You don't play gentle or born aganism in politics.

💯

One of the reasons why Portable was able to become popular & got several endorsements in the entertainment industry.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by McLizbae: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wey Tari, abi na him be Adebayo Bode now!? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. / Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) / Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.