Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) (57251 Views)

Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading / Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed / Desmond Elliot Wins APC Ticket To Contest For A Third Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by coolplanet: 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

This one na to drop rubbish, crying like baby everywhere. Oya talk rigging make I woze ya mouth! 🤣

To all the online obidient that trolled, and promised to uproot him, feeling like kings. What happened? 🤣
Una no reach to vote am out abi wetin, I thought you people said he's going home, and that the actor Lp boy wey no dey contest is kicking him off. This election show say no be by to make noise online. The obidient online wailers are only mouthed online, offline na rats Dem be. No one should take them serious!

E don finally enter again despite the noise. I told you people from the beginning, na men dey run this game,if small pikin run am e go cast. Humble yourself as u Dey move ahead.
2seconds men Dey, Omoh dem go shake your leg!
No be by to siddon online dey cap fire!
🔥🤣

If they had allowed everyone to vote in Lagos in a free and fair election,he would be at home by now.
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
OYEDIPE:

You mean BVAS
Yes.It is a biomodal voter and accreditation system.It captures fingerprints and voter's details.It can be use to scan a thumbprint on the voter's slip.
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Soadechanel: 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
I thought LP were shouting elu pee from top to bottom??
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by LADEMINUS: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
princejohnard:
Do you even know the function of BVAS ??

Na so you go know say na e-warrior be that. E no even go vote. Because he for know wetin BVAS be
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by afrika(f): 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
The followers of any group or party are always alike

Obi/Datti are sincere group of persons that never advocated for violence. It is not that violence never trailed with them but they pleaded calmness.

Tinibu, town hall meeting....in most of his statements asked for violence, snatch, fight, kill to get it. Even though some fools have not been paid for their jobs.

We are all in this together. Rice cheap, e cheap for all of us.

Desmund u have learnt Ur lesson and will never think of repeating it once more. Remember Ur days of humble beginning 101.

If the elections were free n fair, I bet u, a dying country under APC will never allow APC win. But this is to tell u that the Nigerians are fully stupid and foolish despite the horrible sufferings.

We don japa
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by KeyEndurance: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
DESMOND IDIOT AGAIN
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by peculiar2233: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

As e dey pain Dem e dey sweet us.
Straight to HOR after he finishes HOA, by that time his win will be smooth because flatheards won't be having voters cards to vote again in Lagos by 2027
What has it add to your miserable life if I may ask? Continue to support mediocrity, it will get to you sooner or later
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by SlurUsername1: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
peculiar2233:

What has it add to your miserable life if I may ask? Continue to support mediocrity, it will get to you sooner or later
Shut up Chinedu and focus on ur dirty SE politics or u go see pepper in the next 8yrs
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Tinos5: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
How him take get that plenty vote.when poeple did come out that much to vote.The election na scam.
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Cromagnon: 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:
He became very nervous before the election, I hope he has learnt his lesson

see this one, I pity you and your ilk for celebrating an election that was marred by violence, intimidation, victimisation and harrasment of some people.

I don't know why people will turn blind eye to evil and rejoice instead.

Ota turn seeing eye on it na abi who hold you. Shebi you be hero

I know we don't have infallible electoral system anywhere on earth, but what happened during the presidential and governorship elections in Nigeria is shameful.

Shame is a useless emotion

This is an assault on our democracy
Go defend the democracy na
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Cromagnon: 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fahdiga Bluntguy SmartPolician Boomkalakuta
Dennixe001 KanwuliaExtra Nwodosis LAXconfidential SmartPolician Massiveglory Fighter2029 Ofunaofu
ganisucks Fut9ure Gorcote aariwa athaboi alsudan
Asgard13 SenatePresdo Massiveglory Brendaniel
Eriokanmi

How markeeeeeyyytt 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Luxurydriverng: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
It breaks my heart to see people still celebrate this decay and unjust system, these guys literally force themselves on us. Please tell me one aspect of this country or city that is working?
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by XAUBulls: 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
I hope every have learnt something from this election

For APC don’t take people for granted

For LP election is more of strategy, planing, lobbying and forming alliances not about online noice , bully and tribal and religious card

Well said.
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by XAUBulls: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol

I said those shouting Yoruba land is no man's land are just awakening our consciousness.

Here is a man with Igbo mother defeating pure Yoruba men in Lagos.

He never insulted his Yoruba side, never insulted his relatives and never said on national television that "he doesn't think in Yoruba".

Congratulations Honorable Elliot.
Congrats to the big dawg, Desmond Olusola Emeka Elliot... The dude with a Lagos State Yoruba father, and Illah in Oshimili, Anioma, Delta State mother.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by softclickppc(m): 2:15am On Mar 20, 2023
UPDATED BRIEF::::::

A room self at Aregbe Obantoko fence and gate running water. Rent: N120k

Room and Parlor self at Fajol Obantoko fence and gate and running water. Rent: N180k

2bedroom at Somorin, Obantoko fence and gate running water. Rent: N250k

3bedroom flat at Somorin, Obantoko fence and gate running water. Rent: N300k

2bedroom flat at Abule Ijebu, Obantoko fence and gate running water. Pop Rent: N400k

3bedroom flat at Abule Ijebu, Obantoko fence and gate running water Pop 450k

Room and parlor self at Magbon Asamo fence and gate running water. Rent: N350k

Room and parlor self at Fajol Obantoko fence and gate and running water Rent: N180k
2bedroom flat at Asero behind Goshen Estate Oloruntedo. Rent: N250k

Room and Parlor self at Idi-Ope Kemta fence and gate running water Pop N300k

A room self at onikolobo treem road fence and gate running water 200k rent

SHOPS

Shop at Olorunsogo face the main road - 7k per month

Shop at Fajol Obantoko - 3k per month

CONTACT: Macclean on Whatsapp: 08183200363 / Call: 09016295456

Note: Inspection Fee is Sacrosant
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Skty: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2023
juman:

Lagos is our land.
Yoruba land.

U de funny o. My surname is 100% Yoruba, my root is Yoruba. But I can never claim Lagos because I don't hail from Lagos. You see say nobody is from Lagos las las. U be Awori?
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by yemi1504: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD

This is really annoying! Desmond Idi0t won! SMH
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by Katcall: 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
ivolt:

You misunderstand constituency projects.
The federal government pay for and execute the project which are often limited in capital compare to executive
generated project.
The lawmakers role are advisory.

Right here we are discussing a state assembly member whose power is even more limited.
Whatever project he does is mainly from his personal funds.
I thought the lawmakers are allocated funds to undertake the projects
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) by shaboti: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
oracle009:

And what is Igbo true nature? Terrorism, greed and perpetual hatred for your helpers! When you people came by night buses with your Ghana-must-go bag like rain-beaten hen, Yoruba accepted you.

I wonder how Igbos who can't even go to work on Mondays want to liberate a peaceful yoruba region. If that's not foolishness, it is madness.
Selah
"helpers" indeed. Who have you ever helped in your miserable life? But you collect their taxes and burn their means of livelihood in return. Forming messiah as if Igbos were Internally displaced in Lagos before. Silly bigot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) / Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) / Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.