Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV (83869 Views)

"Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV / Jim Iyke Reacts To His Alleged Conversion To Muslim (video) / Xenophobia: Kate Henshaw Under Fire Over Comment About Attacks In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Greatphase: 3:46am On Mar 20, 2023
So sad seeing Naija like this from so called youths....After the election, online urchins may start begging and jumping into 3rd Mainland bridge's water due to depression from many angles.

Hope this ethnic profiling of non Yorubas also include their not being counted during census and not paying tax henceforth.... Nonsense from the most educated tribe when we have more than 500+ tribes with normal humans.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by jaymichael(m): 6:03am On Mar 20, 2023
Cynergy:

You are joking lolz!... Who told you Desmond can not speak Yoruba well? Desmond na confirmed IBILE surulere boy. I have had closed contact with him , you can never know he is not 100% Yoruba guy. Each time he comes around to his constituency in Surulere, you will always see him discussing with the people in the street in a very clear and fluent Yoruba Language. Come to Shitta/Akerele axis you can be lucky to jam Desmond with the locals speaking 100% Yoruba freely with ease.
No prob9. I no know. The one short clip I saw of him speaking gave me that impression. He is an omoluabi.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by jaymichael(m): 6:10am On Mar 20, 2023
udy4real:

Shut up your dirty omoluabi mouth, you only accepted Desmond Elliot bcuz your paymaster d druggie,instructed you to do so, I bet you that if the druggie brings out Akabueze or Joe igbokwe(his boys)you will all also foolishly vote them not minding omoluabi
Where dis Osu pig come out from. I am not responsible for your life's misfortune. You better carry yourself go synagogue wether dem go find solutions to your life's poverty, misery and frustrations. Your wailing and lamentations just start. Were Asiwin.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Bfly: 6:57am On Mar 20, 2023
A king should not be a slave to his opinion
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Lolachef(f): 7:08am On Mar 20, 2023
Did u read to respond as a human being or you read to respond as an ozuor?
Bornbiafra:
Coming from a man with spiritual wife
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Lolachef(f): 7:09am On Mar 20, 2023
You must be one of those ones wey just branch school
helinues:
Comot popular from Jim Iyke's name

Popular na I get am before wey no be property
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by famotolenu: 7:33am On Mar 20, 2023
Even some people we have started forgetting are using this election to come out of the hiding grin grin grin

everybody is now interested... this is good for our democracy
I just pray they will also be interested after this election
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by MSGAMBLE9: 11:59am On Mar 20, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Why is that you people don't even know anything about Nigeria and it's environs. Study the Map, then when you are through you will know that there is seaport at Onitsha, Onne, Portharcourt and Calabar
the same Onitsha Anambra that is bounded in South by at least 2 state(I'm and River State) and west (Delta and Bayelsa)... please does Asaba,Lokoja, too as sea port since they are both located around confluence.

do you know Onitsha is at least 430km from gulf of guinea?

Please look up the map... stop embarrassing yourself I beg.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by udy4real(m): 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
jaymichael:
Where dis Osu pig come out from. I am not responsible for your life's misfortune. You better carry yourself go synagogue wether dem go find solutions to your life's poverty, misery and frustrations. Your wailing and lamentations just start. Were Asiwin.

I don't have time for a thug like you bcuz I know I can comfortably feed you
Omo ale like you
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by jaymichael(m): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2023
udy4real:

I don't have time for a thug like you bcuz I know I can comfortably feed you
Omo ale like you
Go feed your malnourished parents, they need it. Don't come online dey form Pablo fundz you scum of the earth.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by udy4real(m): 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
jaymichael:
Go feed your malnourished parents, they need it. Don't come online dey form Pablo fundz you scum of the earth.

You low life,do they borrow you data a week to come to nairaland and rant for few minutes before you wait for another data?Sapa wan kill you
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by jaymichael(m): 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
udy4real:

You low life,do they borrow you data a week to come to nairaland and rant for few minutes before you wait for another data?Sapa wan kill you
Ode hungry idiot. That hunger kill you there.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by udy4real(m): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
jaymichael:
Ode hungry idiot. That hunger kill you there.

Ask me for the urgent 2k you always do
Olori buruku
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by jaymichael(m): 9:49am On Mar 22, 2023
udy4real:

Ask me for the urgent 2k you always do
Olori buruku
See this elebi, akushe wan give person 2k wey him no get. Your parents are hungry, go and feed them with that your miserable 2k. Wetin person no go see when morons too now have access to smartphone.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by udy4real(m): 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
jaymichael:
See this elebi, akushe wan give person 2k wey him no get. Your parents are hungry, go and feed them with that your miserable 2k. Wetin person no go see when morons too now have access to smartphone.

Hungry goat,that data they dashed you will soon finish and you will look for someone else to beg
Olori buruku
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by jaymichael(m): 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
udy4real:

Hungry goat,that data they dashed you will soon finish and you will look for someone else to beg
Olori buruku
See dis akushe low budget yahoo boy. Na hunger loud dey disturb your brain and you go die inside dat hunger. Wretched scum of the earth.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by udy4real(m): 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
jaymichael:
See dis akushe low budget yahoo boy. Na hunger loud dey disturb your brain and you go die inside dat hunger. Wretched scum of the earth.

The free data they sent you this Yahoo boy never finish abi?
Owo ma to bae
Olori buruku
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by jaymichael(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
udy4real:

The free data they sent you this Yahoo boy never finish abi?
Owo ma to bae
Olori buruku

Demented fellow. The data still remain. bring ur device make I share my hotspot with you asiwin
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by ConfidentialDoc: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
JOemmy:

When did he call all of u afonja publicly is it because of his tweet?

It doesn't matter what you think again.
Fashee .... chinedu is done with politics in the SW.
I wish him success unseating Soludu in 2027.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Ruthless70: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2023
incandescentena:
Oh no, Zik of Africa, Zik of Nigeria and finally Zik of Onitcha. All got there share of currupt proceed like your Father you know...

At least ur conclusion shows that all Politician r corrupt including your effeminate father of URS.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by udy4real(m): 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
jaymichael:
Demented fellow. The data still remain. bring ur device make I share my hotspot with you asiwin

Olori buruku like you

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic / Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) / Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.