Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV (83865 Views)

"Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV / Jim Iyke Reacts To His Alleged Conversion To Muslim (video) / Xenophobia: Kate Henshaw Under Fire Over Comment About Attacks In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by thegrinch(m): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:
Too bad, a first class traditional ruler shouldn't be making such comments

Oba of Lagos should be father to all lagosians and be neutral

You call a Man's domain "No man's land", yet demand that he should be neutral!!! You're a clown. They declared war on the man, and he did "the little he could".
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Jackson105: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Agbadolova:

Chest beater, very boastful. Very misguided. Who told you no Igbo man voted sanwolu, who told you no obidient voted sanwolu? Until most of u Yoruba Muslims and your Yoruba slaves wake up, you must remain in bondage.

You are the only slave here
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by thegrinch(m): 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Tinibu did what? Say what you are sure of, do you know how many media houses that follow them during campaign?
In so far as Nigeria exist as a nation the Igbos will always have a say in Lagos politics. The only solution is to open the existing sea ports in the East... Of which no Yuroba president will do that because once that is done the Igbos will go. Do you actually think Sanwolu wants the Igbos to leave Lagos? If you think so then you are still growing up. Search you will see Tinibu on tape telling people that Obi's presidency is sea port at Onitsha and Portharcourt, and they its implication on Lagos state.

What kind of Beer parlour talk is this? You are the foolishest of human beings... you and the gutter people that share this opinion of yours.

I can assure you that under Tinubu's administration, you will get the Ports you're clamouring for... You will also get Toll gates round the states where the ports are located that will tax the living daylights out of you.

You think buying and selling (importation) is the Be-all, End-all, of life business? you will soon wise up.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by eroticecstasy: 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
NwekeUG:
Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Comment Oba of Lagos Made About Gbadebo

Popular Nigerian actor, Jim Iyke has shared his thoughts about the comment the Oba of Lagos made about Labour Party governorship candidate in the state, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour ahead of the election and reports surrounding the election, IGBERETV reports.

The Oba of Lagos was quoted saying that incumbent Governor of the state, Babajide Sanwo-Olu will win even though Gbadebo's future is bright.

Reacting to this, Jim Iyke asked his followers what “democracy” means. He also disclosed that a wise man made him take choice of dual and even multiple citizenship seriously and he's glad he listened.

He wrote on his Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp8NSlHLoXf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

What is he saying sef?
All outdated Nollywoods now have voice.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by bayplus: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
incandescentena:
I blame that selfish currupt Awolowo who walked through prison after he was found guity of using Government money, six million pounds to sponsor a political party and i certainly blame him, Awolowo for introducing Tribalism into Nigerian politics.

#Bittersourtruth

See your life? Now id!ots will quote me & type rubbish from the comfort of their momma's single room.

I can imagined, you typed this from prison when you were with Awolowo. Right?

The way you guys continue to insult yorubas will continue to create further divisions.

Where else have you flourished like southwest?

We know Kano and the north will not argue with you, they give you silent but harsh treatment.

In Ghana, South Africa evrywhere you go, many of you always want to intimidate and dominate the indigenes etc.

Name it.

You think by insulting Awolowo, you will score cheap points?

You will be the one to inflame the fire and still claim victim.

Kontinue.

Only Igbos defy the sayings that a man who lives in a glass house should not be throwing stones for obvious reason

2 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by thegrinch(m): 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Samfloxin:

Yorubas can never defeat Igbos in war even a hundred times...try that rubbish after election and see for yourself. I blame my brothers who live in your cursed land.

You mean the ones sending you chop money after enjoying the blessing that comes from another man's land?

Quick Question: What do you think will happen if all Igbos lived in the South East? Who will you sell your fake market to?

Be grateful that your brothers live in this "cursed land" if not, dem for no get money to buy you dat fone wey you dey use to type rubbish online.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by thegrinch(m): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
bayplus:

I can imagined, you typed this from prison when you were with Awolowo. Right?

The way you guys continue to insult yorubas will continue to create further divisions.

Where else have you flourished like southwest?

We know Kano and the north will not argue with you, they give you silent but harsh treatment.

In Ghana, South Africa evrywhere you go, many of you always want to intimidate and dominate the indigenes etc.

Name it.

You think by insulting Awolowo, you will score cheap points?

You will be the one to inflame the fire and still claim victim.

Kontinue.

Only Igbos defy the sayings that a man who lives in a glass house should not be throwing stones for obvious reason

thegrinch:

Igbos will plant the seed of Hate, when it is time for harvest, they will start wailing and playing victim. They haven't learnt, and i doubt if they ever will

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Dpleaser: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obasanjo supported PO over his brother , shouldn't we call that democracy too, common guys let's stop the blame game.

GRV would have won if he's destined to rule Lagos irrespective of who endorsed him or not.

Despite not being endorsed by obj, Tinubu still won the election, PO had almost all the votes in the SE, nobody is linking that to tribalism but other tribes will be crucify for openly supporting their own.

It's high time we grow up and rise above this hatred

Zonefree:

Shouldn't Oba encourage democracy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Hanndye: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
otuomasirichi:
You see the reason why Igbo and Yoruba marriage should be abolished by all means. They rejected Gbadebo Vivour because his mother is Igbo. What's the essence of of marrying an Igbo woman and later see her children as Outcasts or intruders. This is an act of wickedness angry

I see it now. Though it may not be encouraged, but a man is a man no matter who he is married to in Igboland, right? Advanced system of government even before the Englishmen came. Kingship my foot, even savages have kings.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Earthquakes: 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jackson105:

Blame your fellow igbos for claiming "Lagos is no man land"

Yesterday, was to put you Igbo in place in Lagos. You should stop interfering in our local politics, do your business and go.

Yesterday, is just the beginning, more is still coming

Lol you can't stop Igbos or other tribes from interfering with Lagos politics, some of Omolubis are in elective positions in UK, US, Canada etc.
However, as long Yorubas keep selling lands to go throw owamnbe is just a matter of years (20/30) before non indigens will have a voice.
It's natural and there is nothing you can do about it
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by jaxxy(m): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
The king said Sanwo will win because his people are with Sanwo.

Just like everyone, OBA is entitled to his opinion under the Nigerian constitution.

When certain Igbos claim Lagos is no man's land, you don't necessarily need a dictionary to interpret that.

When GRV says he doesn't think in Yoruba, you didn't press him to explain further!

When Namdi Kanu's boys said a Yoruba pastor should not hold a crusade In Aba, you didn't ask to know where such exist in the Nigerian constitution.

But when Oba gives his opinion, you start looking for constitution.

Bunch of hypocrites..

Oba is entitled to his opinion yes.

But the biggest hypocrites is apc who demanded and fought for free and fair elections under Jonathan and now subverting the electoral process and defending the anti democratic criminality.

apc's imminent disgrace Is doing press up.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Ovamboland(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jnkay:
This Election really showed me how tribalistic we Yorubas are.
I will always give it to Seyi Makinde, we voted him massively here including the Igbos living here with us because his good works speak for him.

Which good work is taking place in Oyothat you won't find 10 times more in Lagos?
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by thecommunist(m): 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Your people will start cooking a dish they cannot eat, and when we serve them they will start crying victimization. When una gather they plan to dethrone Obas if GVR win, una expect make that same Oba support una?
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by donkach: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jackson105:

Yesterday, was to put you Igbo in place in Lagos. You should stop interfering in our local politics, do your business and go.

Someone said Igbos should stop interfering in Lagos politics, and this has become some zombies watch word. The don't even know what interference in politics means. Can someone interfere on what he has a stake on, whiles following the rules? The answer is no!
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Samfloxin(m): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
thegrinch:

You mean the ones sending you chop money after enjoying the blessing that comes from another man's land?

Quick Question: What do you think will happen if all Igbos lived in the South East? Who will you sell your fake market to?

Be grateful that your brothers live in this "cursed land" if not, dem for no get money to buy you dat fone wey you dey use to type rubbish online.
I live in Onitsha,we are economically bouyant much more than you can imagine. We have huge markets here that Yorubas have shops where they trade. I don't need useless Lagos,we control billions here...poor thing
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Namigotalktru: 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#770077][/color]

You are just telling me that you don't even know the Nigerian constitution to know that sea ports are in executive list likewise federal road as well as rail ways just yesterday that Buhari signed into law that rail ways are now in concurrent list.
I don't have problem with Tinibu, I as person will benefit more than you from his government.
Aba blue sea that is connected to the Atlantic Ocean hope you don't know that, Onitsha port I know you don't know about it.
How will I cry wail when I know that Anambra in terms of education, infrastructural development, business sector, health sector and any other policy are better than your state.

I no fit laugh! So again why are you wailing and quoting constitution? The constitution that you forget when you kill other tribes in your areas? Stop other people from trading peacefully in their own market areas. Ask locals to show ID to enter enclaves you have taken over in their own lands?

See eh. Go to this Anambra shebi na Dubai. Make it all market. Then go and kneel down for Rivers people to give you coastal access. Then continue your business. We will come to you as long as you stop harassing and killing your customers.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Hakeem3(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:
Comot popular from Jim Iyke's name

Popular na I get am before wey no be property
Lol, how low lifes will come online to abuse someone who’s far ahead of them in life baffles me. Sosha Meedia sha
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Cromagnon: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
incandescentena:
I blame that selfish currupt Awolowo who walked through prison after he was found guity of using Government money, six million pounds to sponsor a political party and i certainly blame him, Awolowo for introducing Tribalism into Nigerian politics.

#Bittersourtruth

See your life? Now id!ots will quote me & type rubbish from the comfort of their momma's single room.
And this is why you will lose again in 2031
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by hardcore007: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Igbo this Igbo that, wow so Nigeria have actually turned to this finally ? SMH
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by sokera: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
otuomasirichi:
You see the reason why Igbo and Yoruba marriage should be abolished by all means. They rejected Gbadebo Vivour because his mother is Igbo. What's the essence of of marrying an Igbo woman and later see her children as Outcasts or intruders. This is an act of wickedness angry
igbo and yoruba marriage should be abolished immediately... I am yoruba and I don't think I can stand any of my kids marry igbo .. Never it will never happen... we are not the same and we can never integrate because we don't think alike and our culture and tradition is opposite...
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Mraphel: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Yes the marriage must stop not only marriage your people must go back home for HOME TRAINING thats lacking.

The hatred you people showed TINUBU made him president today.

Same to Buhari & Sanwolu .
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Voiceofthestree: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
So you want to tell others how they should feel and talk?

Awon were ti poju ni Nigeria yii awon oloobe
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by 08064978510(m): 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
This is not about the mother being an igbo woman na, the only thing wey vex the Yorubas na the statement of Lagos is a no man's land, his inlaws caused him is defeat
otuomasirichi:
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Ogaonos: 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jackson105:

xenophobic loading in lagos .smh this hw it started in south africa.it will backfire which will be bad for Lagos.this samething happen in kano decades ago their was religion hw is kano in termsof being an economy state.nwadays.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by timemotivator: 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:
Comot popular from Jim Iyke's name

Popular na I get am before wey no be property
try popular like am first.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Invitationn: 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jackson105:

The poorly schemed scheme has failed. Makes one wonder wtf were they thinking 🤷🏾‍♂️
Something Azikwe failed at na hin one inexperienced IPOB fanboy wan achieve?
Try harder next time, apply some sophistication and reason.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Mubiola360: 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Tell me about Bianca Ojukwu in Anambra state politics ??
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Basic123: 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
What of the current governor of Osun who has an igbo mother?

What of Desmond Elliot who has an igbo mother?
They are no Igbo adopted candidate.

You can not be endorsing and installing governors in lagos
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Aprocco:
When you get to your adopted country, tell them it's a no-man's land. Contest for their presidency with vile tweets about their culture.

Let's see if you will not adopt another country within 6 months.
So Yoruba is now another Country in One Nigeria
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
johnfem321:
What I want from south west government is that.. they should ban youth from age 21 to 36 from coming to Lagos… they should deport every jobless Igbo youth.. they should deport any hairy Igbo girl and the ugly once.. they should impose Yoruba language on every Yoruba state residence.. all sign and direction should be in Yoruba language.. Yoruba should be used in schools and work places.. any Igbo woman that wants to marry Yoruba woman should learn Yoruba language and learn how to cock Yoruba food .: every Igbo business must employ atleast 50% Yoruba staff.. .. there should not be any area in south west dominated by igbos.. they should spread and relocate them around Lagos
See Mumu,,
U can only do dat when u Declare una Oduduwa Republic,,,
I thought u ar Supporting One Nigeria??
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Snowx: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jackson105:

That won't change the fact that Lagos is no man's land..I repeat .....
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Dynamicboss:

Adeleke's mother is igbo and he is the incumbent governor of Osun state. Can you list just one person that is half Igbo and yoruba to have ruled in SE region
Must it be Yoruba??
Peter Obi Wife is Ibibo tribe, Akwaibom
So wetin u de talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic / Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) / Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.