Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV (83866 Views)

"Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV / Jim Iyke Reacts To His Alleged Conversion To Muslim (video) / Xenophobia: Kate Henshaw Under Fire Over Comment About Attacks In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by SugarGirl44(f): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
otuomasirichi:
You see the reason why Igbo and Yoruba marriage should be abolished by all means. They rejected Gbadebo Vivour because his mother is Igbo. What's the essence of of marrying an Igbo woman and later see her children as Outcasts or intruders. This is an act of wickedness angry

Yes I support this.
We don’t want used brothel products as wives.
In my entire lineage nobody has married an ibo woman and nobody will EVER try it till the end of time.
Amen.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Okorietitus: 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
wanimo:
including those living in the FCT.

They all must return to the south west

You worthless slaves want to compare yourselves to Yorubas. I laugh.
The only senatora in Abuja is named Ireti.
Put a Chukwuka there and see what happens to you fools.

Yorubas in Abuja can only be evicted by the Gwari people who own Abuja. Igbos are powerless in the FCT. Guess where your next President is from?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by package7(m): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Oh my Lagos, you see yourself, every tom dick and harry you accommodated have the nerves to you. It's obvious we begin to check the excess of these zombies before they claim Lagos is their father land. I remember during the Nigeria and Biafra war ojuwku said they want to capture Lagos. What an audacity.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by onuman: 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
MusaChukwudi:
Kabiyesi!!

Oba of LAgos should clarify his statement.....

He surely meant Gbadebo Chinedu's future is bright in the EAST,........in Anambra!

Not here in Lagos angry

....and you crave continuation of one Nigeria. Because you crave the proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the east of the Niger.
Una shame de shame civilised people. An Asian won the more contested post of Mayor of London.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by TheZooHasFalln: 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:
Comot popular from Jim Iyke's name

Popular na I get am before wey no be property
Is there anyone on this Forum alone that doesn't know Jim Iyke including you that's typing this rubbish? But does anyone knows you or your father here? Your sincere answer is as perfect as mine.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by thisisit: 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
UNDOUBTEDLY, THIS IS THE LOWEST POINT IN YORUBA'S HISTORY...

THE GREAT IDEALS OF AWOISM AS EPITOMIZED BY JAKANDE HAS BEEN IRREPARABLY DESTROYED.

THE OMOLUABINESS OF YORUBAS THAT IMPLIES ENLIGHTENMENT, COURTSEY, RESPECT, AS EVIDENCED BY MKO ABIOLA'S NATIONAL APPEAL HAS BEEN DESECRATED.

A GRADUAL SLIDE FROM BEING A CIVILIZED RACE TO A BABARIC ONE.

*ULTIMATELY, NIGERIA SHALL INADVERTENTLY REVERT TO THE REGIONAL POLITICAL TEMPLATE BEQUEATHED TO US IN 1960 BY OUR VISIONARY & FORESIGHTED COLONIAL MASTERS.*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Aprocco: 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jnkay:
This Election really showed me how tribalistic we Yorubas are.
I will always give it to Seyi Makinde, we voted him massively here including the Igbos living here with us because his good works speak for him.

You make no sense. Makinde is a good governor, Sanwo Olu is better. If you field an Ibo man in any Yoruba state he would lose.

You can teach us how not to be Tribalistic by electing a Yoruba man your governor. Better and easier still, an Osu Caste son of your own tribe.

Is it even your tribalistic?

10 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by wanimo: 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Okorietitus:

You worthless slaves want to compare yourselves to Yorubas. I laugh.
The only senatora in Abuja is named Ireti.
Put a Chukwuka there and see what happens to you fools.

Yorubas in Abuja can only be evicted by the Gwari people who own Abuja. Igbos are powerless in the FCT. Guess where your next President is from?
see your hypocrisy. A Yoruba woman contested an election in the FCT against an indigene and won, no one is making a fuss about it, yet Yorubas used thugs to disenfranchise non indigenes from voting candidates of their choice.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Shezzman: 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Typing in CAPS shows you are shouting.
Why the whole capital letter thingy...
NwekeUG:
Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Comment Oba of Lagos Made About Gbadebo

Popular Nigerian actor, Jim Iyke has shared his thoughts about the comment the Oba of Lagos made about Labour Party governorship candidate in the state, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour ahead of the election and reports surrounding the election, IGBERETV reports.

The Oba of Lagos was quoted saying that incumbent Governor of the state, Babajide Sanwo-Olu will win even though Gbadebo's future is bright.

Reacting to this, Jim Iyke asked his followers what “democracy” means. He also disclosed that a wise man made him take choice of dual and even multiple citizenship seriously and he's glad he listened.

He wrote on his Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp8NSlHLoXf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by xevove2061: 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:
Comot popular from Jim Iyke's name

Popular na I get am before wey no be property

Jim is still popular either you like it or not.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Themanleshey: 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
otuomasirichi:
You see the reason why Igbo and Yoruba marriage should be abolished by all means. They rejected Gbadebo Vivour because his mother is Igbo. What's the essence of of marrying an Igbo woman and later see her children as Outcasts or intruders. This is an act of wickedness angry

See them , the gaslighters ! Pls don’t fall for this post .

I think an act of wickedness is when he refuse to learn his father’s language and learnt that of his mother . Father they say is the head of the family right ? He didn’t even respect yorubas , his loyalty has been with the igbos.

Mind you , Desmond Eliot won his own election because he’s not a tribal bigot and never disrespected yorubas .

At least we still gave your crv platform to contest , let him go and try that in the east !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by goslowgoslow(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
incandescentena:
I blame that selfish currupt Awolowo who walked through prison after he was found guity of using Government money, six million pounds to sponsor a political party and i certainly blame him, Awolowo for introducing Tribalism into Nigerian politics.

#Bittersourtruth

See your life? Now id!ots will quote me & type rubbish from the comfort of their momma's single room.
Mu*mu you writing story that your mother doesn't even know about! She wasn't even an embryo when Awolowo was alive talk less of of you!

2 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Shezzman: 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Agreed...
God1000:
Too bad, a first class traditional ruler shouldn't be making such comments

Oba of Lagos should be father to all lagosians and be neutral

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Ingocof(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
otuomasirichi:

But Desmond Elliott has an Igbo mother and he is generally accepted among the Yorubas, can you explain the difference between him and GRV?

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Ijaya123: 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
otuomasirichi:

Please notify me when an Ebonyi man can freely contest an election in Abia state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by StreetFight: 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
incandescentena:
I blame that selfish currupt Awolowo who walked through prison after he was found guity of using Government money, six million pounds to sponsor a political party and i certainly blame him, Awolowo for introducing Tribalism into Nigerian politics.

#Bittersourtruth

See your life? Now id!ots will quote me & type rubbish from the comfort of their momma's single room.
Hi

Is this your mental illness generationally inherited or self inflicted? But, I can see that it is incurable. It's the same madness that killed all elders in your family
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Creeper: 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
It seems all Igbos and their elites are obsessed with taking over Lagos. Even this clown that a slap would reconfigure his brain is trying to throw shades at our traditional stool.

I don't blame them - I blame the Yoruba elites for giving them the effrontery to brazenly disrespect our culture.

Kudos to the brave Yoruba men who flogged them with switches yesterday with the spirit of Ibadan warriors at Osogbo. Next time, it won't be switches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Menclothing: 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Desmond Eliot mother is Igbo he speak Yoruba and Igbo fluently
Adeleke Gov of Osun Igbo mother and wife speaks Yoruba fluently never abuse his race

I root for Gbadebo but I knew he can’t win how can u consistently abuse your tribe u claim your mum was not legally married that’s not the issue

You can’t communicate with the people and they ask you to learn you still Abuse Lagosian saying you don’t think in Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Johnnyplus01k(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
The king said Sanwo will win because his people are with Sanwo.

Just like everyone, OBA is entitled to his opinion under the Nigerian constitution.

When certain Igbos claim Lagos is no man's land, you don't necessarily need a dictionary to interpret that.

When GRV says he doesn't think in Yoruba, you didn't press him to explain further!

When Namdi Kanu's boys said a Yoruba pastor should not hold a crusade In Aba, you didn't ask to know where such exist in the Nigerian constitution.

But when Oba gives his opinion, you start looking for constitution.

Bunch of hypocrites..

you've said it all

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Reallv: 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Desmond Elliott no be person he started somewherre.

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Karlifate: 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
otuomasirichi:

Keep typing rubbish.

The boy was busy insulting & posting tribalistic nonsense on Twitter, and he suddenly turns around, wanting to be the Governor of the same people What insolence!

If he had won, I would have yab the daylight out of Lagosians.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by OceanRed(m): 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
otuomasirichi:
There is no problem with GRV being half yoruba, Desmond Elliot is also half Yoruba. The problem with GRV is his affiliation with IPOB, his attitude towards the yorubas etc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Johnnyplus01k(m): 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
otuomasirichi:
when he refused to think in Yorubaish way

2 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by AliEzeOlu: 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Diswan na monetized Oba grin grin
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Dynamicboss: 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
otuomasirichi:

Adeleke's mother is igbo and he is the incumbent governor of Osun state. Can you list just one person that is half Igbo and yoruba to have ruled in SE region

3 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Karlifate: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
The king said Sanwo will win because his people are with Sanwo.

Just like everyone, OBA is entitled to his opinion under the Nigerian constitution.

When certain Igbos claim Lagos is no man's land, you don't necessarily need a dictionary to interpret that.

When GRV says he doesn't think in Yoruba, you didn't press him to explain further!

When Namdi Kanu's boys said a Yoruba pastor should not hold a crusade In Aba, you didn't ask to know where such exist in the Nigerian constitution.

But when Oba gives his opinion, you start looking for constitution.

Bunch of hypocrites..

They're Bunch of gaslighters & manipulators.

4 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Sleekfingers: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
wanimo:
Yorubas living outside the south west must relocate back to their state of origin.

Since the Yorubas have displayed so much hate towards non indigenes and used every instrument of fiat including state sponsored to disenfranchise non indigenes and stop them from voting candidates of their choice, every Yoruba person living outside Yoruba land must as a matter of urgency relocate back to the south west.

If they can't allow non indigenes to reside freely in their region, they have no justification to be allowed to reside anywhere outside the south west. They deserve a good dose of their own medicine.

All Yorubas living outside the south west must relocate to their state of origin

Are people not residing freely in Lagos ?

Can you idiots try this shit . In any northern state? Bunch of stupid people.....

You called my state a no man's land. And expect me to keep quiet.

Can a Yoruba try such in your useless potopoto region?

You guys have activated violence in Lagos. If you guys are not careful....your people dead bodies will start littering the street......be warned or face attacks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by AdisaOwala: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
wanimo:
Yorubas living outside the south west must relocate back to their state of origin.

Since the Yorubas have displayed so much hate towards non indigenes and used every instrument of fiat including state sponsored to disenfranchise non indigenes and stop them from voting candidates of their choice, every Yoruba person living outside Yoruba land must as a matter of urgency relocate back to the south west.

If they can't allow non indigenes to reside freely in their region, they have no justification to be allowed to reside anywhere outside the south west. They deserve a good dose of their own medicine.

All Yorubas living outside the south west must relocate to their state of origin

And all those igbos at Alaba and Ladipo have 48 hours to pack their bags and vamoose from Lagos....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Johnnyplus01k(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jackson105:

Blame your fellow igbos for claiming "Lagos is no man land"

Yesterday, was to put you Igbo in place in Lagos. You should stop interfering in our local politics, do your business and go.

Yesterday, is just the beginning, more is still coming
No be lie, they should stop poke nosing in anything called yoruba, be politics and so on

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Bigshots001(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
NwekeUG:
Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Comment Oba of Lagos Made About Gbadebo

Popular Nigerian actor, Jim Iyke has shared his thoughts about the comment the Oba of Lagos made about Labour Party governorship candidate in the state, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour ahead of the election and reports surrounding the election, IGBERETV reports.

The Oba of Lagos was quoted saying that incumbent Governor of the state, Babajide Sanwo-Olu will win even though Gbadebo's future is bright.

Reacting to this, Jim Iyke asked his followers what “democracy” means. He also disclosed that a wise man made him take choice of dual and even multiple citizenship seriously and he's glad he listened.

He wrote on his Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp8NSlHLoXf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I guess DEMOCRACY has been replaced by TRIBALISM in NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic / Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) / Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.