Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties (10377 Views)

Nobody Is Saying Anything About The Demolition Of Igbo Properties In Lagos / How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession / Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by OneTwoOne(m): 7:24am On Mar 20, 2023
Alaigbo will be annihilated, we'll start from your Enugu
BeardedmeatR:
Neither will youuuuuu! You are not hearing me well? grin
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:28am On Mar 20, 2023
OneTwoOne:
Alaigbo will be annihilated, we'll start from your Enugu
Ok.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by DeOTR: 9:56am On Mar 20, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Only five bombs will level Lagos into a pile of rubbles. You are just a foolish boy.
The same number of bombs will blow the entire SE back to the stone age.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by wingmanIII: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

They declare Lagos a no man's land before and after the presidential election sir.

Did u see when Yul edochie was even cautioning them that its wrong to declare Lagos a no man's land??

Yul had to caution them but still dey didn't listen
Please post the video of the declaration.
Yul was only reacting to the malicious propaganda emanating from APC hit men.
Name the igbos that made the declaration
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by BastadThiefnubu: 11:22am On Mar 20, 2023
Let it be known that the Yorubas triggered a 2nd civil war in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
DeOTR:

The same number of bombs will blow the entire SE back to the stone age.
Everyone will go back to stone age. Then everyone will begin from the scratch. Then we will know who's the master.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by DeOTR: 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Everyone will go back to stone age. Then everyone will begin from the scratch. Then we will know who's the master.
I hope you know the tribe that has the largest and the best artisans won't have problems starting from scratch?
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
DeOTR:

I hope you know the tribe that has the largest and the best artisans won't have problems starting from scratch?
That would be so interesting to see.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Bintasukai: 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
totit:

As in, an authentic one. grin

When this election discussion started last year, I was sympathetic to the Igbo cause. I would always take the side of my Igbo friends, seeing as they hadn’t produced a president. As time went on I started to realize that they were practicing hate politics, not ready to apply the same prisms they were applying to Tinubu for Obi. The more we spoke the more I realized that my objectivity was never going to be reciprocated, the discussions were never issue based. It was the hate that made me decide to live mine the way they lived theirs and vilified mine. Now they have lost, and yet they cannot collectively see the mistakes they have made and keep on making. You can never get power with this type of consistent behavior, this same open mouth wa wa wa is the same reason why they were massacred in 1966. Conversely, they seemingly had “won” that time because after having killed every other region’s leaders, they started making this same mouth they are making now. Hate speech, jubilation and insulting the dead leaders. Chukwuma Nzeogwu said Sardauna was essentially a coward. Ehen, this same thing they are doing in Lagos now (that time they didn’t have any experience with the Hausa people). After Hausa people taught them a lesson, and they ran to Biafra crying victim. Generations have passed and history is repeating itself. they have forgotten and are trying the same with the Yoruba. Good luck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos / Nigeria Hit By Oil Misfortunes - Buhari / Under Buhari, Number Of Tax Paying Adults Has Moved From 10 Million To 20m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.