Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties (10374 Views)

Nobody Is Saying Anything About The Demolition Of Igbo Properties In Lagos / How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession / Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by totit: 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

Yes. Currently imagining all the gruesome ways the enemies of the Igbos will die.

The grunting and grumbling of the pig remains in his stomach. grin

5 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Rikkely: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
totit:

Thanks you. cool
You're welcome
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by ObiOfLagos: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
totit:

The grunting and grumbling of the pig remains in his stomach. grin
And the roaring of the lion?
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by totit: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

And the roaring of the lion?

Is silenced by the gun shot of the hunter.

4 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by ObiOfLagos: 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
totit:

Is silenced by the gun shot of the hunter.
Remember the hunter used all his bullets on a mockingbird.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Penalty82(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
raskymonojendor:

And it's not been reported on any news channel. Not even the partisan Arise News.

fb://photo/6498214426883331?set=a.219576771413826&mibextid=Nif5oz

Go to punch online it's there.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by totit: 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

Remember the hunter used all his bullets on a mockingbird.

Have you not seen a lion in the hands of the hunter on his way home as a hunted game for food?

5 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Namigotalktru: 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Quality20:
Igbos and yorubas that have become good friends even b4 Obi won d presidential elections in Lagos in february. Pls take down this fake post before it spoils the new found romance btw Yorubas(lagosians) and Igbos

Please leave them. Make them they do themselves. It’s like the mischief cannot leave their bodies.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by ObiOfLagos: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
totit:

Have you not seen a lion in the hands of the hunter on his way home as a hunted game for food?
Actually, the hunter was in the hands of the lion.

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by sta1: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:
This isn't good for our unity

BAT the propagator was speaking from both sides of his mouth oo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by sukar886: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
They should divide this country ooo
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by totit: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

Actually, the hunter was in the hands of the lion.

An amateur hunter, often, the lion ends up im the hands and pot of a breave/experienced hunter.

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by ObiOfLagos: 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
totit:

An amateur hunter, often, the lion ends up im the hands and pot of a breave/experienced hunter.
True and that's what you lots are. Amateurs looking to hunt lions. Preys playing predator because the predator is not in the mood for small games.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by James91: 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
StreetFight:

They will be consumed. We sacrificed over three million of them to Ogun, sango and Aiyalala in 1967, more will be sacrificed if they start another nonsense
well that was other Nigerians putting hand to fight one tribe, this time around we promise you is going to be different ball game, I pray this lead to that war you guys are looking for, we need to test ourselves for the second time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Labour party's legacy. Lagos is Yoruba land, period.

Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri, TIV, Nupe, Benin, Ijaw e.t.c. have no problems with their hosts. When non-yoruba try to meddle in the affairs of the locals, this is what you get.
and Gbadebo is not a Yoruba son?
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by totit: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

True and [b]that's what you lots are. [/b]Amateurs looking to hunt lions. Preys playing predator because the predator is not mood for small games.

Your opinion. The gentility of the lion must not be mistaken for weakness. Snake can be likened to a rope but when it bites, it kills even the strongest man. grin

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by ObiOfLagos: 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
totit:

Your opinion. The gentility of the lion must not be mistaken for weakness. Snake can be likened to a rope but when it bites, it kills even the strongest man. grin
My learned comrade in the act of chivalry, I must say that now you confuse yourself.

No matter how stupid a mongrel is, it does not mistake itself for a lion or it dies.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by absoluteSuccess: 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
what are you guys trying so hard to gain in this tirades na? i want to believe you all smoked something after the election, both the Yoruba and the Igbo side. No be only you people dey Lagos abeg.

let others rest, the election is over, make everybody go back to work.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by totit: 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

My learned comrade in the act of chivalry, I must say that now you confuse yourself.

No matter how stupid a mongrel is, it does not mistake itself for a lion or it dies.

He who mistakes the lion for a cat will not live to tell the story. cool

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Buziness101: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Maize247:
Stop the fake news but if that's what you guys want having lost both presidency and governorship elections, we will give you..

Let the war begin... We want the war... Democracy has failed us... Let's fight the war and take our leave from this shit hole
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by ObiOfLagos: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
totit:

He who mistakes the lion for a cat will not live to tell the story. cool
Your soup is now watery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by totit: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

Your soup is now watery

So is yours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by sisisioge: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
This was how they started war in the north back in the days and a lot of collateral damage was recorded. Continue o. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by ObiOfLagos: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
totit:

So is yours.
Murdered you with words. You won't live to tell the story if it was live tangle.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by SenatePresdo(m): 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Maize247:
Stop the fake news but if that's what you guys want having lost both presidency and governorship elections, we will give you..

I hope you will come out when it starts?
even if you don't, stray groundnut fit still from window reach you.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by jneutron4000: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Make the war start, make we clear all Igbo across Yoruba land, correct the mistake of the old generation of accepting them into Yoruba land after the civil war, grin

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by JeffSA: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
"If I'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, I will go back to sleep". —IBB,1993.

When the war they are looking for start now all of them go use leg run at night enter Cotonou.
A yoruba man is a born Coward, I rather use my time to think ways to make more money than worried about this dirty lazy lots.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by saintfieldcastro: 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
https://twitter.com/ubanicee/status/1637515426212003843?t=X-mBmvVnL-bHKiZIWzPxHw&s=19
IGBOs are now ready to face tbose Agbado urchins. Amuwo odofin is not Somolu. You guys will be dealt with..same with Ojo LGA.
We are watching!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by totit: 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObiOfLagos:
Murdered you with words. You won't live to tell the story if it was live tangle.

You've reactivated your theater mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by DeOTR: 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
JeffSA:
A yoruba man is a born Coward, I rather use my time to think ways to make more money than worried about this dirty lazy lots.
A single Yoruba man is capable of killing 3 million of your kind without shooting a single bullet. If that's what you call cowardice, then it's fine.

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Buikechukwu35(m): 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
StreetFight:

Expect more. Three million of your parents were sacrificed in 1967, more will be sacrificed now if you don't go back to your cursed land. You cannot be living in my house, and plotting my downfall, and plotting to steal my house from me
this present Yoruba race is a curse, Fulani slaves go and reclaim kwara state, before opening another fort with Igbo,

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support / Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil / Bizzare: Aregbesola Introduces Ifa As A Subject In Osun State Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.