Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties (10375 Views)

Nobody Is Saying Anything About The Demolition Of Igbo Properties In Lagos / How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession / Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by ProphetM0hammad: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Buziness101:

Let the war begin... We want the war... Democracy has failed us... Let's fight the war and take our leave from this shit hole
Ode
Who is stopping you from moving to ebonyi

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Buikechukwu35(m): 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Ode
Who is stopping you from moving to ebonyi
any comment that doesn’t suit your primitive ideology you tagged the person igbo, afonja
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by ProphetM0hammad: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ikea81:
Anyone who thinks life will go on as normal the carnage and criminality that happened through out the elections Is a big fool.......better we divide this country and safe lives now , cos it will never be okay agian..period
Just say it will never be okay for you and your people.

You okoros just want to instigate genocide on yourselves

First you were hurt cos obi lost
Now your pain has doubled cos chinedu you were hoping to use for consolation has lost too.

Take your cutlass and go out to start fighting

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by ProphetM0hammad: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Buikechukwu35:
any comment that doesn’t suit your primitive ideology you tagged the person igbo, afonja

From your comments, you have the natural victim aura belonging to all okoros

6 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Reality3080: 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
If the security operatives do not take actions the igbos should fight back.we no break law.we voted for our choice of candiddate
are u igbos d only ethnic group in lagos?

Y only igbos?

Same way wike cut u to size in rivers

6 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Reality3080: 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObiOfLagos:
I condemn this in the strongest of terms. And I state unequivocally that there will be dire consequences.

To all true Lagosians from the East, the enemies of our common heritage want to dispossess us. They've spited and ridiculed us for far too long. This killing is one such action too many. Don't condone it, for if you do, you stand to lose everything including yourselves.

Quit yourselves like men and defend your pride. If we must die, we'll die standing and gazing into the rising sun, not on our knees as some man's slave.

This is an act of war. And this is a call to war.

I have spoken!
true lagosians from d east?

N u think u aren’t insane?

U igbos keep doing things that will make people hate u n u don’t see any big deal about it

6 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Brimstone77: 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
StreetFight:

Expect more. Three million of your parents were sacrificed in 1967, more will be sacrificed now if you don't go back to your cursed land. You cannot be living in my house, and plotting my downfall, and plotting to steal my house from me

Hope you will be there to fight..

Don't just make noise online..
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by hardbody: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Quality20:
Igbos and yorubas that have become good friends even b4 Obi won d presidential elections in Lagos in february. Pls take down this fake post before it spoils the new found romance btw Yorubas(lagosians) and Igbos

God forbid that I maintain friendship with yoruba. I tried but the events of the past few days have shown that in truth, oil and water cannot mix, sadly. But I know I tried.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Lucasinho(m): 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Maize247:
Stop the fake news but if that's what you guys want having lost both presidency and governorship elections, we will give you..

Be careful
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Lucasinho(m): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
OneTwoOne:
You'll cry the most.

You'll be attacked everywhere in Southwest.

He who gods want to kill.....

Idiot you think you are anonymous?
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by absoluteSuccess: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
sheath your swords brothers, the election is over.

Let's think and forge ahead, like it or not we have made progress this day and refinement is on the horizon already, thank God for the Nigerians from all sides, lets endure the pain a little while longer as we learn to overcome our challenges, we will get there, its all learning process. there will always be a pocket of crisis but we are no longer where we used to be again.

the force that binds us together is stronger than the force that pulls us apart. It might feels infinitesimal, but we are making progress.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
TOTALLY FAKE NEWS,NO SUCH THING AS VIOLENCE IN AMUWO HERE,THE PEOPLE ARE RELAXING AND QUIETLY CELEBRATING SANWO OLU HERE IN AMUWO.
THE ARMY AT OJO ARE STANDING BY TO GUN DOWN ANY VIOLENCE MONGER.

THOSE WHO WANT TO SHED THEIR BLOOD SHOULD GO AND DROWN. ELECTION IS NOT DO OR DIE,IS GAME OF STRATEGIES, IF YOU LOSE GO TO COURT OR TRY AGAINangry grin grin STOP PEDDERLING FAKE NEWS,THE TWO THUGS THAT HAD ALTERCATION AT FIRST GATE,HAVE SINCE LONG GONE HOME,DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARE TRYING TO BE MISCHIEVIOUS HERE.MAKE YOUR FAKE NEWS NEVER SPREAD IFSHA angry

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Ikpaitid: 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
saintfieldcastro:
Yoruba urchins and thugs are now moving unrestricted in Abule Ado in Amuwo odofin LGA to kill, shoot and destroy Properties of Ndigbo.
We can't fold our hands and allow miscreants, ethnic bigots, hypocrites, urchins, Agbado munchers and irredentist kill us and destroy our properties. IGBOs in South East, South South and in Lagos should stand up and defend themselves. Defend yourselves now. This is the revolution we are seeking. Let's defend ourselves. Self-defense is not a crime .
https://twitter.com/IkukuomaC/status/1637487714198081544?s=19
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Ikpaitid: 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Self defence is good but the best defence is retreat,which means pack your IPOB bags and go back home.

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
raskymonojendor:
There is no proof that this actually happened in Lagos.

Seun. The Igbos you are pandering to on twitter keep spreading unverified news on your platform just like they are lying about you on twitter, yet you keep pandering to them...wake up and stop forming "woke" grin
When they are done with him, him eye go clear
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Taba21: 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
saintfieldcastro:
Yoruba urchins and thugs are now moving unrestricted in Abule Ado in Amuwo odofin LGA to kill, shoot and destroy Properties of Ndigbo.
We can't fold our hands and allow miscreants, ethnic bigots, hypocrites, urchins, Agbado munchers and irredentist kill us and destroy our properties. IGBOs in South East, South South and in Lagos should stand up and defend themselves. Defend yourselves now. This is the revolution we are seeking. Let's defend ourselves. Self-defense is not a crime .
https://twitter.com/IkukuomaC/status/1637487714198081544?s=19

Stop saying Igbo in south south, instead say Igbo they will understand.
Stop attaching south south with your cursed region.

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Seun is a clown. He was busy rooting for GRV on twitter and posting all sort of funny things about Lagos. He even selected an Ibo mod to control the front page. Yet, they put him number one on their list. cheesy
grin
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Taba21: 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Maize247:
Stop the fake news but if that's what you guys want having lost both presidency and governorship elections, we will give you..

We will soon Push out this cursed people from the south south.
Igbo deserve to live among animals, their mindset is not different from animals.

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
Urheadmaster:
This war Lagosians have started will not end well with the lagosians tongue
you just believe without evidence
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
I thought you guys were boasting you have guns, shoot them back na grin

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
you just believe without evidence
let them believe whatever they want to believe. The war they want to start will consume them just like the first one

4 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
This propagandist should be arrested for fake news

1 Like

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sheybi you Ibos were celebrating when you killed the Yoruba boy yesterday?

I warned you to escheew violence, you refused.

4 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by helinues: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Let there be peace
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Chuksyno(m): 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Just say it will never be okay for you and your people.

You okoros just want to instigate genocide on yourselves

First you were hurt cos obi lost
Now your pain has doubled cos chinedu you were hoping to use for consolation has lost too.

Take your cutlass and go out to start fighting
You see what tribalism have reduced Yoruba people to. A man whose father is typically Yoruba man is being regarded as Igbo just because his name is Chinedu. Before now I never knew Yoruba people could be this senseless.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by OneTwoOne(m): 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Zombidiot, I'm not hiding from u.
Give me your number, I'll contact you
Lucasinho:

Idiot you think you are anonymous?
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
StreetFight:

Expect more. Three million of your parents were sacrificed in 1967, more will be sacrificed now if you don't go back to your cursed land. You cannot be living in my house, and plotting my downfall, and plotting to steal my house from me
The next civil war will be fought on yoruba soil.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
OneTwoOne:
You'll cry the most.

You'll be attacked everywhere in Southwest.

He who gods want to kill.....
Five bombs only will destroy the entire city. This is not 1967.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
StreetFight:

Let's see how it ends with your parents and your generations
Your parents and generation are not immuned too.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
StreetFight:

They will be consumed. We sacrificed over three million of them to Ogun, sango and Aiyalala in 1967, more will be sacrificed if they start another nonsense
This is not 1967, wake up!
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by GreyLaw(m): 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
StreetFight:

They will be consumed. We sacrificed over three million of them to Ogun, sango and Aiyalala in 1967, more will be sacrificed if they start another nonsense

When you speak, save yourself from cursing yourself. You are not among those who killed people during the civil war. Many of those people their blood is still crying from the grave. Now, you are taking that responsibility by saying you killed and sacrificed them. I hope you know the spiritual consequences of this?

Even when you are angry don't take a curse on yourself by speaking carelessly.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Napata77: 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
"If I'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, I will go back to sleep". —IBB,1993.

When the war they are looking for start now all of them go use leg run at night enter Cotonou.

Babangida, so how was the Oyo Empire able to repel the Jihadist armies from the north for centuries?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil / Bizzare: Aregbesola Introduces Ifa As A Subject In Osun State Schools / 'You Have Been An Excellent Role Model' - Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.