Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,005 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties (10378 Views)

Nobody Is Saying Anything About The Demolition Of Igbo Properties In Lagos / How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession / Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by jamesharryson(m): 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
You are a big fool to be typing this nonsense. Nobody will warn this riffraff now until this degenerates to a more serious fight.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by OneTwoOne(m): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Your people won't live to tell the story.

BeardedmeatR:
Five bombs only will destroy the entire city. This is not 1967.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by 4mable: 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
May God punish all spreaders of fake news and continually preserves all residents of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by JeffSA: 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
DeOTR:

A single Yoruba man is capable of killing 3 million of your kind without shooting a single bullet. If that's what you call cowardice, then it's fine.
you see why I said you lots are Coward, you only have your mouth nothing more, cheesy even a single Russian can not kill 3 million of anybody without going down.

Dont worry tomorrow I will start by firing all my yolobaos employees and nothing will happen. Poor thing, go baff first.
MC olumo or whatever his called is more intelligent than you fools at least he gain massively from his evil deeds but what about you poverty birthed fool.

Highest two months this election will be forgotten but u idiot will continue living like a rats in your so called Lagos while igbo man business strive and live better than your entire generation. Poverty lineage pass on from your great grand father is still living with you Coward.
Send your account number make I send you the same amount I give your yorubas sister, Bleep them and never date them.
Naso one agbero way the form say na Dem Lagos but him wife come beg me for money, I Bleep her just give money.
the idiot still the shout Dem get Lagos but him no fit hold n feed in family. I go Bleep her again, bastard Coward yooluubaaes.

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by ProphetM0hammad: 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Chuksyno:
You see what tribalism have reduced Yoruba people to. A man whose father is typically Yoruba man is being regarded as Igbo just because his name is Chinedu. Before now I never knew Yoruba people could be this senseless.

Yes
The same man that called yorubas afonja and openly said he doesn't think Yoruba
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by 0monnak0da: 11:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Napata77:

Babangida, so how was the Oyo Empire able to repel the Jihadist armies from the north for centuries?

Babangida never said that
It is another Eboe lie
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
absoluteSuccess:
sheath your swords brothers, the election is over.

Let's think and forge ahead, like it or not we have made progress this day and refinement is on the horizon already, thank God for the Nigerians from all sides, lets endure the pain a little while longer as we learn to overcome our challenges, we will get there, its all learning process. there will always be a pocket of crisis but we are no longer where we used to be again.

the force that binds us together is stronger than the force that pulls us apart. It might feels infinitesimal, but we are making progress.
which force be that abeg
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by OlawaleBammie: 12:01am On Mar 20, 2023
Jostoman:
Something they cannot try with Hausa fulani people. This man just wan cause war in lagos.
e pain u
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by OlawaleBammie: 12:03am On Mar 20, 2023
hammerT:
Go to the SE and ask the army what they are seeing in the east.

Go let the police tell you.

Lagos is a city with many tribes, if time have reach to scatter it, continue running around and attacking innocent people.

there are people you will kill that will lead to retaliation striaght and even war in lagos.
shotopu u talk to much
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by 0monnak0da: 12:05am On Mar 20, 2023
There bitter truth is Eboes have confirmed They are irrelevant in Nigeria
Insignificant fools
Lagos generates 2 billion daily and we will keep that in trusted Yoruba hands
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by OlawaleBammie: 12:08am On Mar 20, 2023
Hoelujohn:

I am sure you people are happy with this now. I am a proud Yoruba guy. Allow people to vote any party of their choice, person wey go win go still win, u have seen the outcome. Be shouting fake news up and down. So you didn't watch the video.
Egbon, don't let me say u re mad...

We're u deaf when they declare our land a no man's land?? Se oju yin to mo yin lagbari??

To eyin baje Omo ale Yoruba, awa toku Oki n se Omo ale sir..

Sorry for the insult but warn Ur stooge to stop calling Lagos a no man's land
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by OlawaleBammie: 12:10am On Mar 20, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Seun is a clown. He was busy rooting for GRV on twitter and posting all sort of funny things about Lagos. He even selected an Ibo mod to control the front page. Yet, they put him number one on their list. cheesy

E get sense??
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by OlawaleBammie: 12:12am On Mar 20, 2023
Penalty82:

fb://photo/6498214426883331?set=a.219576771413826&mibextid=Nif5oz

Go to punch online it's there.
let them kill them all...awon oloriburuku

Kill them all
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by DeOTR: 12:23am On Mar 20, 2023
JeffSA:
you see why I said you lots are Coward, you only have your mouth nothing more, cheesy even a single Russian can not kill 3 million of anybody without going down.

Dont worry tomorrow I will start by firing all my yolobaos employees and nothing will happen. Poor thing, go baff first.
MC olumo or whatever his called is more intelligent than you fools at least he gain massively from his evil deeds but what about you poverty birthed fool.

Highest two months this election will be forgotten but u idiot will continue living like a rats in your so called Lagos while igbo man business strive and live better than your entire generation. Poverty lineage pass on from your great grand father is still living with you Coward.
Send your account number make I send you the same amount I give your yorubas sister, Bleep them and never date them.
Naso one agbero way the form say na Dem Lagos but him wife come beg me for money, I Bleep her just give money.
the idiot still the shout Dem get Lagos but him no fit hold n feed in family. I go Bleep her again, bastard Coward yooluubaaes.
Mumu. Someone that hasn't eaten anything in days wants to fire Yoruba employees. Go and face your life. Hopefully, Tinubu will renew your hopeless life.
You even sound too incoherent for someone that has 2k in his bank account.
I'm not one of those that brag on being what they're not on a faceless forum, but if it's sure for you, share your location.
Anywhere you are in this country, by the time I mess you up with my influence, you'll realize you're a very poor man.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by JujuYouth: 12:25am On Mar 20, 2023
Maize247:
Stop the fake news but if that's what you guys want having lost both presidency and governorship elections, we will give you..

You wey no get breeze for nyash..
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Ikea81: 1:08am On Mar 20, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Just say it will never be okay for you and your people.

You okoros just want to instigate genocide on yourselves

First you were hurt cos obi lost
Now your pain has doubled cos chinedu you were hoping to use for consolation has lost too.

Take your cutlass and go out to start fighting

Bring it on. I go waste you las las, fork your mama and your sisters..oya now stop talking and let it start already. You dey mad
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Christistruth00: 1:10am On Mar 20, 2023
Are you sure it is not Ipob Propaganda

Because that was how they carried Lekki Massacre hoax the other time

Which Ipob used as a Cover to attack Lagos
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by wingmanIII: 1:24am On Mar 20, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

We're u deaf when they declare our land a no man's land?? Se oju yin to mo yin lagbari??

When exactly did igbos declare Lagos a no man's land?
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by YorubaSamurai: 1:33am On Mar 20, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Seun is a clown. He was busy rooting for GRV on twitter and posting all sort of funny things about Lagos. He even selected an Ibo mod to control the front page. Yet, they put him number one on their list. cheesy
Seun is a cowardic bastard and traitor ...
God punish him for me

1 Like

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by adedayoa2(f): 2:57am On Mar 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
This war Lagosians have started will not end well with the lagosians tongue
that is what you get for destroying their properties during endsars.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Urheadmaster(m): 2:59am On Mar 20, 2023
Who destroyed who's property during EndSARS
adedayoa2:
that is what you get for destroying their properties during endsars.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Hoelujohn: 3:27am On Mar 20, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

And Nigerians especially Yorubas are winning election in USA.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Beverlyjean(f): 4:36am On Mar 20, 2023
Maize247:
Stop the fake news but if that's what you guys want having lost both presidency and governorship elections, we will give you..

Do u think u can defeat the igbos...look at lazy people that hv never fought war ... if igbos come out for una...una go cripple ... u want to fight a region that fought the Nigerian and British government for 3 yrs ... mumu people ...try nonsense and lagos will seize to exist
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:10am On Mar 20, 2023
OneTwoOne:
Your people won't live to tell the story.

Neither will youuuuuu! You are not hearing me well? grin
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:13am On Mar 20, 2023
DeOTR:

A single Yoruba man is capable of killing 3 million of your kind without shooting a single bullet. If that's what you call cowardice, then it's fine.
Only five bombs will level Lagos into a pile of rubbles. You are just a foolish boy.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Godspikin: 6:16am On Mar 20, 2023
raskymonojendor:
There is no proof that this actually happened in Lagos.

Seun. The Igbos you are pandering to on twitter keep spreading unverified news on your platform just like they are lying about you on twitter, yet you keep pandering to them...wake up and stop forming "woke" grin

I am surprised that Seun is on this list. Seun that was openly and obviously supporting GRV.

I don't see anything tribal in Seun's support though. I feel it's purely business, even though I am of the opinion that he should have been neutral.

I feel his name is on the list because of the APC banner ad on Nairaland.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by ProphetM0hammad: 6:49am On Mar 20, 2023
Ikea81:

Bring it on. I go waste you las las, fork your mama and your sisters..oya now stop talking and let it start already. You dey mad
Better enter the sun and hustle as usual

Common okoro, as your father how millions of your people were soughtered in the past
Nwa boy like you
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by ProphetM0hammad: 6:52am On Mar 20, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Only five bombs will level Lagos into a pile of rubbles. You are just a foolish boy.

Before you get that chance, all the fighter jets we used the money from your region to procure will be used to wipe out your generation in that your godforsaken erosion landlocked area
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:55am On Mar 20, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Before you get that chance, all the fighter jets we used the money from your region to procure will be used to wipe out your generation in that your godforsaken erosion landlocked area
Ok then.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by OlawaleBammie: 6:56am On Mar 20, 2023
Hoelujohn:

And Nigerians especially Yorubas are winning election in USA.
And how many times have u heard them declare America a no man's land??
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:56am On Mar 20, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Better enter the sun and hustle as usual

Common okoro, as your father how millions of your people were soughtered in the past
Nwa boy like you
This is not 1967. Just remember that.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by OlawaleBammie: 6:57am On Mar 20, 2023
wingmanIII:

When exactly did igbos declare Lagos a no man's land?
They declare Lagos a no man's land before and after the presidential election sir.

Did u see when Yul edochie was even cautioning them that its wrong to declare Lagos a no man's land??

Yul had to caution them but still dey didn't listen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue / Police Warn Against Protest Over Kano Gov’s Sacking / Power Grid Drops To 3,530MW As Rationing Persists Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.