Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV (50366 Views)

Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) / Meet Labour Party Lead Attorney To Challenge 2023 Sham Of Election / PDP Congratulate Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 20, 2023
Irloran:

No Igbo man was contesting to become the governor of Lagos, neither was any Igbo man dragging Lagos with Yoruba, besides people that were hurt yesterday in your LAGOS were more of Yoruba, MC Oluomo you are just scared of good governance, stop being an IDIOT , if I may ask Stupid people like you frighten me. Is GRV an igbo man? You're the type of fool that swallows everything you are told.

You are fool, May God strike down the wicked. GRV no be yoruba? They have made it a tribal wall to divide the masses.

He may not be an igbo man but he is an igbo stooge. Can you believe the stupidity of this guy

Someone that is supposed to be the first to call Sanwo-Olu and congratulate him, then declare this election the most free and fair election he ever experienced even if he doesn鈥檛 believe it. Then do public display of new yoruba words that he just learned. That is how you play politics, that is how you win the hearts of the people you want to govern.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by EmekaBlue(m): 3:04am On Mar 20, 2023
Apc is always cheating why?! Tribalism go kill this country finally

Hate building everywhere

Black monkeys
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Karlifate: 3:26am On Mar 20, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Whether it's 3 months or 3 days, she was in office and that makes her the FIRST!

Not the first elected.

The first elected female Governor in Nigeria is Engr Aisha Binani.

She beat the incumbent & the flagbearer of PDP in their home. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by OmarBashir: 3:41am On Mar 20, 2023
Keep your congratulations...Oloshi Omo, make I'm papa go for DNA, I'm no carry Yoruba gene. Im mama bleeped one Okoro for Agulu con give am...Omo Ale

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by demoBaba: 3:43am On Mar 20, 2023
ufotunang:
... free and fair how?... with APC thugs attacking voters and destroying many polling units where they knew that labour party will win election at that particular polling unit...is that one free and fair...I do not understand why APC cannot win election free and fair

For your mind, you think LP will win Lagos governorship election?

You guys don't understand the country electoral process. You think yoruba's will open their two eyes and allow IPOB to win governorship in their land? The most economical state in Nigeria. You guys are taking the joke so far.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by LagosG: 3:48am On Mar 20, 2023
Diddycsbsb:
Yorubas are Envious of igbos right from the very beginning. Just because this young man came out to contest ,they tag him igbo man. No be igbo man tell you say make you dey lazy or dey do agbere work, some yurobas dey say dem go chase igbos for Lagos I dey laff, yorubas in Lagos una too small to threaten igbos in Lagos. The only place you fit shout for igbos nah for, osun , Ogun, Ibadan, ekiti and those una village wey una call town wey no even fine pass my community. If any yoruba man try intimidate any igbo man for lag we go change for una sharp sharp.No be only una sabi hate. Go to any beautiful places in Lagos All are dominated by igbos bcoz we hustle hard. Where I dey stay for lag you will not even see any yoruba man. The once you will see are Okada riders or Keke rider's hungry broke people, make una no go hustle buy land,just they there dey chase igbo girls y**sh.
Shebi when you get Biafra, you will add Lagos to it abi? slowpoke
Ask your girls why they prefer Yoruba dick

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by wonderr(m): 4:04am On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=ZKOSOSO post=121898148][/quote]Pele o ogbolor licking dog #igbos to extinction that's the movement now

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by tooth4tooth: 4:48am On Mar 20, 2023
ufotunang:
...LP has not rigged election before
Can you explain what these are? Or is it not what they accused other parties of Be there deceiving yourself .

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Deadlytruth(m): 4:54am On Mar 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

No no no.
Pdp were rigging but Apc's alliance came in with that mindset of We must over take from them now they must do all it takes to keep it.
Where were you in 2007 when Obasanjo, a PDP president, declared in full public glare that the 2007 election was a do or die affair for him and the PDP in his quest to impose Yaradua on Nigeria?

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/02/28/flashback-how-olusegun-obasanjo-rigged-2007-presidential-election/

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by placeofallure(f): 5:14am On Mar 20, 2023
Massiveglory:
Lagos had a war not election. There is nothing to congratulate.

Your opinion is unpopular.

Many states had wars not election - Benue, River, Ebonyi etc

Go figure and leave Lagos alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ussv: 5:35am On Mar 20, 2023
With the difference you still dey call am sham, i told all that cares to listen that APC would score more votes in the governorship elections dem no listen..
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by kareemkamil(m): 5:43am On Mar 20, 2023
Chukwuemeka go back to ur state, Lagos is Yoruba land not Igbo Land.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by amodumusa: 6:11am On Mar 20, 2023
Maize247:
Like Obi like Chinedu. Dishonest set of failures. I suggest the South East people should drop their ego and hate to learn politics from the Yorubas, so that their incoming generation will not inherit their failures.
You are not a true Nigerian
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by thesicilian: 6:17am On Mar 20, 2023
johannu:

It would be easy for the losers of an election to accept defeat if the process is free, fair, transparent and credible.
Anyway, you people have got the government you deserve. If it doesn't serve you right, it serves you right!
I will only agree with you if you can tell me why the areas where you won are considered free and fair but those areas you lost were rigged?
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by epkereamaka60858: 6:18am On Mar 20, 2023
He doesn't need your Congratulatory Message.He doesn't need your Congratulatory Message....
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 20, 2023
Chi133:

Mark my words blood shed will never leave your family, they will beg for death it won't come.
Lol.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 20, 2023
Chi133:

I have human sympathy but you ethnic bigots will kill you
You see say no be me insult you even after wishing my family death, I just laughed it off, because you are being emotional which is very normal. 馃槃

Be careful who you talk to/insult online, especially when it comes to nairaland. You no know the kind of people wey dey here dey observe. Safe!
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Greatex90: 6:48am On Mar 20, 2023
LP will become the most useless party in Nigeria's history
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:07am On Mar 20, 2023
Karlifate:

Not the first elected.

The first elected female Governor in Nigeria is Engr Aisha Binani.

She beat the incumbent & the flagbearer of PDP in their home. cheesy

Excuse me sir/ma,

You are the one not getting my point.

I said she isn't the first female governor. The first female governor in the history of Nigeria is Dame Virgy Etiaba. Her name has entered the Nigerian History Books.

Engr Aisha Binani is the first ELECTED female governor in the history of Nigerian politics. Emphasis on ELECTED.

I included that in my first quote but it seems you ignored it.

Their names have entered the History books with with different description.

Dame Virgy Etiaba came into office after her boss was impeached.

Engr Aisha Binani came in via election.

Two different scenarios but both have earned thier spots in the history books.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Karlifate: 7:22am On Mar 20, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Excuse me sir/ma,

You are the one not getting my point.

I said she isn't the first female governor. The first female governor in the history of Nigeria is Dame Virgy Etiaba. Her name has entered the Nigerian History Books.

Engr Aisha Binani is the first ELECTED female governor in the history of Nigerian politics. Emphasis on ELECTED.

I included that in my first quote but it seems you ignored it.

Their names have entered the History books with with different description.

Dame Virgy Etiaba came into office after her boss was impeached.

Engr Aisha Binani came in via election.

Two different scenarios but both have earned thier spots in the history books.

OK.

Anyways, it seems the incumbent, Fintiri won.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:25am On Mar 20, 2023
Karlifate:

OK.

Anyways, it seems the incumbent, Fintiri won.

But she gave a good fight!
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Karlifate: 7:27am On Mar 20, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

But she gave a good fight!

馃挴
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Demurray: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2023
Irloran:

No Igbo man was contesting to become the governor of Lagos, neither was any Igbo man dragging Lagos with Yoruba, besides people that were hurt yesterday in your LAGOS were more of Yoruba, MC Oluomo you are just scared of good governance, stop being an IDIOT , if I may ask Stupid people like you frighten me. Is GRV an igbo man? You're the type of fool that swallows everything you are told.

You are fool, May God strike down the wicked. GRV no be yoruba? They have made it a tribal wall to divide the masses.
A person who doesn't understand nor speaks his tribal language but other tribe(s) , is not worthy to called an indigen of the so called tribe .
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by shonepa(m): 8:33am On Mar 20, 2023
See the mumu, e be like person wey dey forecast weather. ARISE TV dey find person o.

Just look at that shinedu boy, 20 or 22 em seff no sure of em evidence. Why i go dey tipex figures, when i can easily add 1 to the front, even u won run scam.

Mumu boy.....o luleeee, flawless victory, FERTERLITY

Maize247:
Like Obi like Chinedu. Dishonest set of failures. I suggest the South East people should drop their ego and hate to learn politics from the Yorubas, so that their incoming generation will not inherit their failures.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Kfady: 8:34am On Mar 20, 2023
Osinwin oniyan, U better go and join the wining team instead of u disturbing or threatening Lagosians that u won, Politics na your mate
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by shonepa(m): 8:42am On Mar 20, 2023
I still dey talk am, with all the scripts wey dey write dem still Lule, LP suppose dey Nollywood.

Fact, anybody wey claim say dem intimidate am no be omo adugbo, my polling unit na testimony....unknown faces claiming dem be omo adugbo we challenge their mama; some of them no even know the name of the area wey dem dey....tell me why dem no go collect.

Dem ship dem cum from East make dem cum vote for Lagos. Thier mama

bigdammyj:
Noted.

You don't have to, infact, you can go to court.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by JagabanBorgu: 8:53am On Mar 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

I don't want Nigeria to be like those Country you mentioned,I want Nigeria to be better,the fact that you feel it's a normal and nice thing for election to be bloody with people dying tells so much about how tis evil PdApc structure has structured your mindset grin grin
I will keep fighting for a better Nigeria and You since you don't even know what the impact electorial criminalities hold for the future of a Country that proclaims democracy grin
I see ur hyp么cr卯sy, u were saying life doesn't mean anything in Nig猫ria like it's not happening everywhere in d world, u want to make it a Nig猫ri脿n problem.
The th没ggery going on in SE was carried out by APC too?
U d贸n't fight for a better c贸没帽try with so much unjustified h8 in u.
Electoral criminalities was also carried out by Obi and his stooges, I believe that one is not important.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by shonepa(m): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2023
True be say before the presidential election no body sabi Gbadebo, Jandor na em be sanwo closest competitor.

Come presidential election, based on the result in Lagos, morale gum them.

Fact: the major reason LP had more votes in Lagos is mulsim/muslim ticket of APC, we all knew some groups in APC where against it and many Lagosians too did not support it.

Na some regions religious card fit work, and its a shot to the leg in Obis case, cause you automatically created enemies in other regions.

Finally, LP know say Lagos get thugs in every corner of the state, dem cum get mind dey talk say dem go comot sanwo of Lagos, again dem don get follow cum hatred.

Politics go far, if dem geirit dem gerit, if dey dont gerit dey should forget abourit.

AsomArchitectNG:
Sanwo olu deserves a second term. I've stated it before now. Grv should accept his fate and make proper preparations in the next elections. Sanwo olu has done well and deserves a second term.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Proudlyomonna: 8:58am On Mar 20, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I see ur hyp么cr卯sy, u were saying life doesn't mean anything in Nig猫ria like it's not happening everywhere in d world, u want to make it a Nig猫ri脿n problem.
The th没ggery going on in SE was carried out by APC too?
U d贸n't fight for a better c贸没帽try with so much unjustified h8 in u.
Electoral criminalities was also carried out by Obi and his stooges, I believe that one is not important.

Apc Structure has only one way to win any election since 2015 rigging and electoral criminalities grin they learnt very well from pdthief now pdthief can't even contain them anymore grin the Pdthief Chairman for the Presidential elections say OH NO THIS RIGGING HAS GONE BEYOND CONTROL,WHEN RIGGING JAM RIGGING THE LESSER RIGGING MUST BOW grin grin grin
Which Structure Lp get to rig against the GIGANTIOUS PdApc structure of electorial criminalities controlled by evil fifth columnist?
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by JagabanBorgu: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Apc Structure has only one way to win any election since 2015 rigging and electoral criminalities grin they learnt very well from pdthief now pdthief can't even contain them anymore grin the Pdthief Chairman for the Presidential elections say OH NO THIS RIGGING HAS GONE BEYOND CONTROL,WHEN RIGGING JAM RIGGING THE LESSER RIGGING MUST BOW grin grin grin
Which Structure Lp get to rig against the GIGANTIOUS PdApc structure of electorial criminalities controlled by evil fifth columnist?
lgb0 structure that r卯gg猫d with r猫ckl猫ss ab脿nd贸n and still I贸st.
LP and Lienus Obi are another riggers who wants to turn big riggers.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by olaoye2008: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2023
Why everyone pointing fingers at Lagos election.
We experienced illegalities everywhere.
Here in PH it was War Lagos was even better.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Proudlyomonna: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

lgb0 structure that r卯gg猫d with r猫ckl猫ss ab脿nd贸n and still I贸st.
LP and Lienus Obi are another riggers who wants to turn big riggers.

You wan rig where the mighty PdApc structure of fifth columnist dey grin who born you well nah grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.