Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV (50501 Views)

Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) / Meet Labour Party Lead Attorney To Challenge 2023 Sham Of Election / PDP Congratulate Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Goke7: 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Next time be wise, and never admit publicly you can't speak Yoruba, Desmond Elliot Yoruba is not too fluent either.

Grow up and be wiser next time, lastly be careful of your posts on social media

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ivanoj(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Who he epp?
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by SINisSIN(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
It was so glaring that you can't win na. Who sabi you for Lagos?

You are only making waves online based on Obi matter.

Probably na Macaroni,Falz and Iyabo Ojo are the one giving you hope of winning.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Shantyken(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Who ur call help

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Proudlyomonna: 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Samtob90:

When were you born?

I should be asking you that grin
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by oskinrin: 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
This guy is a bad loser. He might never taste governorship seat in Lagos state.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ElSudani: 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Just like his godfather. Petulant little loser.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Blaze232(m): 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Na Election no be war

For me.. Samwolo is doing well. I envy Lagos because of this governor unlike some stupid governor's in Abia, owerri , Enugu and Anambra .. Charles soludo drinks solution

Una happy Sunday

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Goodconcept78: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
CHINEDU ONE DIE ON TOP LAGOS MATTER AHD HE LEFT HIS OWN STATE ANAMBRA

DISHONEST LYING ANIMAL

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Malle: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Just congratulate him and try again in 4 yrs bro u really tried
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by lebienconnu: 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
A typical behavior of a chest beater. Petulant and recalcitrant.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Christistruth00: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sardauna warned us, Akintola warned us, Ken Sarowiwa warned us ,Oba of Lagos warned us , even Asari Dokubo warned us
and we called them all Tribalists

As much as we love our brothers from across the Niger River

The Wisdom and Foresight God Almighty Gave to Awolowo and our Fathers when they stopped Azikiwe from becoming the Premier of the West must have almost killed them

So if an Easterner is controlling the West and an Easterner is in Control of the East then where will the West be in Control of?

Could Azikiwe have done what Awolowo did for the West?.

Gbadebo Vivour Rhodes is an IPOB front

Ipob cannot unleash destruction Cannibals and Anarchy on their homeland once Peaceful and full of industrious people and then come to Lagos to be dragging Lagos with the Yorubas

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Omoawoke: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
this guy is just catching cruise.

he knows he can't win but he wants to trend and get fame. It is just like going to Bbnaija.

Baba will soon go into music

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by hostlink: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
How can Nigeria be developed?
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by CasNova(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Gbadebo is wasting his time. Despite the shortcoming, Sanwo-Olu won the election.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by azikiweironsi(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Don't call him. He doesn't need your congratulatory message.
We know your type as arrogant and chest beater like your supporters.
Continue visiting churches, paying homage to computer village, Ladipo and Alaba market thinking that alone will make you a governor of Lagos State.
Yeyenatu who want to rig himself into Alausa on Obi mantra. Let's see if you remain relevant in six months time because you're Andrew Liver Salt grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by blowjohn(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Why this guy dey talk like this?
Hmm nawa o.
How many local governments did he win?

I advise lagosians to stay away from this guy o.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Johnjustice: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
He is swimming in the illusion of his drug addiction.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Maj196(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Oga go sleep.
Àwa la l'èkó Ìwo ma fo grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ejimatic: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
hammerT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5b6VZqf-tg

If we check Nigerain constitution and revised electoral laws,there is no provision for a loser to congratulate a winner! I will however congratulate our son,His excellency Sawoolu and all those that voted for him especially the Yoruba kingdom in Lagos. Onilu o ni Fe kotu laelae....I rejoice with yiu all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Tzar(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
So, this media sham you have done is the court that you will present your fake evidence to?
Chinedu go to court if you are dissatisfied.
We don’t need your IPOBic congratulations !
hammerT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5b6VZqf-tg

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
God will help you to reclaim your mandate
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Abujaexpress: 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
What men that are tested, bigger and more experienced could not achieve, you think Obi's influence and force will do it for you?

You really want to become the governor of state like Lagos, one of the biggest economies in Africa and one of the biggest cities in the world!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by VicHots(f): 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Who ur greetings epp,b4!
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by treatise: 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
SHIVA001:
He doesn't need your Congratulatory Message.
Go and read the history of Venezuela and Yemen.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Cromagnon: 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fahdiga Bluntguy SmartPolician Boomkalakuta
Dennixe001 KanwuliaExtra Nwodosis LAXconfidential SmartPolician Massiveglory Fighter2029 Ofunaofu
ganisucks Fut9ure Gorcote aariwa athaboi alsudan
Asgard13 SenatePresdo Massiveglory Brendaniel
Eriokanmi

How markeeeeeyyytt 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Abeg epp add more
They must be taught a serious lesson in modesty

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ibtommy(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Better accept your fate and go repay your loans grin.
You dey call Yorubas afonjas...what efontery!!!
Shift jare... embarassed

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by treatise: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Abujaexpress:
What men that are tested, bigger and more experienced could not achieve, you think Obi's influence and force will do it for you?

You really want to become the governor of state like Lagos, one of the biggest economies in Africa and one of the biggest cities in the world!!!
Was Sanwoolu tested before he was handpicked to replace Ambode?
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Achievers81: 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Did the your presidential candidate who came distance third congratulate the winner? Yours will not be an exception. You are only following the path already created by your leader.
It is only the election won by your party or your twin party, PDP that is credible even it is won by massive rigging.
Lagos don't need someone like you who built his popularity on falsehood and misinformation. Kindly enjoy your lost.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Image123(m): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Who gave you his phone number sef, misguided youth.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by lightwind(m): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
After 4 years everything becomes HISTORY.

You guys should be calming down abeg.

Una too carry this yeye election for head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Obama And Wife With President Jonathan / "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors / Bandits Are Our People, Vote Leaders Who Won’t Fight Them - Sheikh Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.