Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV (50500 Views)

Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) / Meet Labour Party Lead Attorney To Challenge 2023 Sham Of Election / PDP Congratulate Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by inoki247: 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Your headache.,.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Timmi: 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
hammerT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5b6VZqf-tg

Good for you, Sanwo Olu do not need your congratulations call. Please keep that to yourself

18 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Abalado(f): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Osinwin Eniyan,,chinedu,,who cares abeg,sey sanwo olu see u ni

17 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by tolumizzy(m): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bro.....grow and stop being a baby.....Ellu P still

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by FocusedDiva(f): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congrats Sanwo Olu..

9 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Greenscientist: 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Samashojo: 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
You and Sanwo Olu be mate before?
hammerT:

11 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Chinedu who your congratulations help talkless of the most hardworking governor in this political dispensation.

Reserve the money donated by your Lagos Igbo blodas so that you can use it to contest in Anambra where your Chinedu carry you come from.

23 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by SaintLucia: 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Eeyah like Chinedu like his mentor Obi Pandora. Two terrorists that will never rule and govern Nigeria and Lagos.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Jokerman(m): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
My Advice.

Call the present governor. Work more for 2027. Work on integration. And let's see how LP will do by 2027.

I am waiting to see whom APC will bring out then...

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Eyah! What if Governor Sanwo-Olu advises that you raise the foundation of your mansion because Meteorological services has declared that the coming rains will bring unprecedented floods? You know what that means, don't you? The space occupied by Alaba Market is currently being considered as a Civic Centre for the youths, which was the infrastructure in the original Plan. Poor Governor Jakande didn't know know that even if you plucked your two eyes for them they would ask for your tongue in addition!

12 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by tohbank(m): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
This guy is too dull I swear

23 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by highchief1: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
hammerT:

sanwo will not even pick ur call.he doesn’t pick childrens call

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by marooh: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Why is people try to pack power as if they can leave for next 40 year.......

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
If it's true that Igbo people believe in this chinedu, they supposed to give him gubernatorial ticket for coming election in Anambra State

29 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Irloran: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Okay.

You will not burn down Lagos again, just that you won't congratulate Sanwo-Olu on his reelection.

Shinedu, your congratulation is as useless as "k" in knife.

No Igbo man was contesting to become the governor of Lagos, neither was any Igbo man dragging Lagos with Yoruba, besides people that were hurt yesterday in your LAGOS were more of Yoruba, MC Oluomo you are just scared of good governance, stop being an IDIOT , if I may ask Stupid people like you frighten me. Is GRV an igbo man? You're the type of fool that swallows everything you are told.

You are fool, May God strike down the wicked. GRV no be yoruba? They have made it a tribal wall to divide the masses.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Aldol: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lagos is not for inexperienced and childish mentality like you

22 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ayotade09(m): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
And what does his congratulations want to help sanwo olu

13 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by tafabaloo(m): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Okay....but he don win now.

Even if u dey road dey waive hand, Sanwo-Olu no know say you dey oooo.

14 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Jackson105: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
He should go and die, no one needs his congratulations

8 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by SleekyP(m): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Your soul is damned!

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Diligence: 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Both Tinubu & Sanwo-olu suffer from Illegitimacy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Reelmii: 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
grin..he wont do so, he is following his godfather's footsteps.....if e too pain am,, he should leave lagos completely for the next four years grin...

Even his godfather cannot live outside lagos....except he is out of the country.... grin

14 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Occurstaem(m): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Who sent you Chinedu?
If you like don't congratulate Sanwo-Olu, he is still the Governor of Lagos State.

And that don't stop you from taking your coke, you this IPOB apologist.

16 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by thecommunist(m): 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Even if you call, sanwo no go pick your call

16 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by BabaO2: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Who is this one trying to be relevant. We don't know you exist. Keep your congratulatory message.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by aylagos(m): 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2023

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Samtob90(m): 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

The problem with Nija is that We have over time created the wrong psychology of what Politics should be,is it possible to imagine an election in Finland where people go dey die like se na war time grin grin
The Politics of bloody do or die affair that Apc has as a foundation since 2015 is not what Politics should be.
May the reign of whoever wins bring peace and prosperity to our beautiful Lagos State.
Up Labour grin
When were you born?

7 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by timefarm(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Like father like son.
Him papa too do the same for the presidential. It is not suprising.

Someone beat you with close to or more than double you still dey talk nonsense.

They want to wun lagos by fire by force.
This foolish guy should be arrested ASAP.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by thesicilian: 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
I hate sore losers.
Refusing to accept defeat and work with the victor for the general public good is a sign that contesting in the first place was for a selfish interest.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) / Obama And Wife With President Jonathan / "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.