Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV (50420 Views)

Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) / Meet Labour Party Lead Attorney To Challenge 2023 Sham Of Election / PDP Congratulate Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Chi133(f): 9:17am On Mar 20, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

You see say no be me insult you even after wishing my family death, I just laughed it off, because you are being emotional which is very normal. 😄

Be careful who you talk to/insult online, especially when it comes to nairaland. You no know the kind of people wey dey here dey observe. Safe!

What will happen?? Kill me or what?
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Proudlyomonna: 9:22am On Mar 20, 2023
shonepa:
True be say before the presidential election no body sabi Gbadebo, Jandor na em be sanwo closest competitor.

Come presidential election, based on the result in Lagos, morale gum them.

Fact: the major reason LP had more votes in Lagos is mulsim/muslim ticket of APC, we all knew some groups in APC where against it and many Lagosians too did not support it.

Na some regions religious card fit work, and its a shot to the leg in Obis case, cause you automatically created enemies in other regions.

Finally, LP know say Lagos get thugs in every corner of the state, dem cum get mind dey talk say dem go comot sanwo of Lagos, again dem don get follow cum hatred.

Politics go far, if dem geirit dem gerit, if dey dont gerit dey should forget abourit.

Chai your mind is not functioning properly at all,it's not your fault bcus this is how the Nigerian Society has patterned our mind to define Politics as a bloody do or die affair grin
Are Christians more than Muslims in the heart and center engine room of Nigeria the Aso Rock?
Why then did Obi with Structureless LP beat Tinubu and Atiku hands down in every polling units in Aso Rock??.
Obi's philosophy and Ideologies for governance and resource control speaks directly to the common man hustling to Survive this evil Apc calamity, suffering, hunger, insecurity and unimaginable hardship,that's why He won the election, but of course Inec being a hustle ground for the highest bidder gave their selection to Apc.
Religion played a role but not the major role.
I am certified with what NNPP has also achieved in Kano.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by plaindealer: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2023
Oponu ipob, we don't need your crocodile tears congratulations, just carry potmanto and go back to your ESN terrorist camp.

Crackhead loser.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2023
Chi133:

What will happen?? Kill me or what?
Nope!
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by BABANGBALI: 9:37am On Mar 20, 2023
Who your call epp? As if we care. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ufotunang: 10:19am On Mar 20, 2023
demoBaba:

For your mind, you think LP will win Lagos governorship election?

You guys don't understand the country electoral process. You think yoruba's will open their two eyes and allow IPOB to win governorship in their land? The most economical state in Nigeria. You guys are taking the joke so far.
... which one is IPOB.... when the labour party candidate that is contesting for govership in Lagos is a yoruba man from Lagos State....he is not an Igbo man...so it will be a Yoruba man that will govern Lagos if labour party had won ..not an Igbo.man....so why do you people hate Gbadebo a Yoruba man also from Lagos... some yorubas also supported Gbadebo for govership..so why the hate for Gbadebo a Yoruba man...he is not an Igbo man...and labour party is a national party not an Igbo party
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2023
E pain am. Mr Vivo phone go and relax.

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Whois(m): 11:39am On Mar 20, 2023
Sanwo olu would still win his reelection in lagos even without thuggery and intimidations recorded so for your own good don't bother going to court cus you and your case will be thrown out of the court window. Read the bolded again
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by 0monnak0da: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2023

He may not be an igbo man but he is an igbo stooge. Can you believe the stupidity of this guy

Someone that is supposed to be the first to call Sanwo-Olu and congratulate him, then declare this election the most free and fair election he ever experienced even if he doesn’t believe it. Then do public display of new yoruba words that he just learned. That is how you play politics, that is how you win the hearts of the people you want to govern.
Awon ara ibi won ni agidi gaan
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by JagabanBorgu: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

You wan rig where the mighty PdApc structure of fifth columnist dey grin who born you well nah grin
Obi is d bigger rigger, nobody could rîg his zone except him.
Who is d mighty here?
Atiku could rîg in SW and APC could rîg in NE.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Proudlyomonna: 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Obi is d bigger rigger, nobody could rîg his zone except him.
Who is d mighty here?
Atiku could rîg in SW and APC could rîg in NE.

Rig with which Structure?? grin grin
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by mp3ree: 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
treatise:

Was Sanwoolu tested before he was handpicked to replace Ambode?

Yes.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by shonepa(m): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Una dey always think say una sabi things and thats bleeped up. How many regions Nigeria get? And how many did Obi win?

Obi won his region and the regions he played religious card. Thats the reason u can only make reference to the FCT. Make una get sense una no go gree.

Obis philosophy? Which working philosophy has the Federal Govt or even other states followed. That dumb mofo that keeps playing on your emotions. The idiot still come form crying....shey dem no open em yansh?

Which election em papa win, i dey tell u...he had his opportunity but he wanted it all. Simple mathematics 3 of dem together could not deafeat APC, he actually won the election APC.

Obidients wey never use their money buy newspaper, ordinary complete sport seff for their life dey form say dem sabi politics....una dey mad.

Proudlyomonna:

Chai your mind is not functioning properly at all,it's not your fault bcus this is how the Nigerian Society has patterned our mind to define Politics as a bloody do or die affair grin
Are Christians more than Muslims in the heart and center engine room of Nigeria the Aso Rock?
Why then did Obi with Structureless LP beat Tinubu and Atiku hands down in every polling units in Aso Rock??.
Obi's philosophy and Ideologies for governance and resource control speaks directly to the common man hustling to Survive this evil Apc calamity, suffering, hunger, insecurity and unimaginable hardship,that's why He won the election, but of course Inec being a hustle ground for the highest bidder gave their selection to Apc.
Religion played a role but not the major role.
I am certified with what NNPP has also achieved in Kano.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by dalass(f): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
ufotunang:
... which one is IPOB.... when the labour party candidate that is contesting for govership in Lagos is a yoruba man from Lagos State....he is not an Igbo man...so it will be a Yoruba man that will govern Lagos if labour party had won ..not an Igbo.man....so why do you people hate Gbadebo a Yoruba man also from Lagos... some yorubas also supported Gbadebo for govership..so why the hate for Gbadebo a Yoruba man...he is not an Igbo man...and labour party is a national party not an Igbo party

He is Chinedu. He took the name Gbadebo to appeal to Yoruba electorates. He said he doesn't think in Yoruba.. Born in Lagos but cannot speak Yoruba.... Like w.d.f does he mean? ... Pride don finish am...He is the reason Sanwoolu has been reelected because of that big mouth of his

Did you know that the Rhodes Vivour Foundation supported Sanwoolu instead of their "son"...That guy is fake abeg....I school in MIT, France, bla bla bla... He is so politically dead
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by oyatz(m): 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
ecolime:
They did the young lad dirty

APC evil strategists turned Gbadebo to Chinedu-the-Igbo-boy just to win election.

Once Sanwo-Olu is declared winner, they will recognise him again as a Yoruba man.

Did you see the derogatory remarks Chinedu was tweeting against the Yorubas before he deleted them?

He is a known supporter of IPOB.

Chinedu was on T.V saying Lagos had it's own culture that is not Yoruba...he was alienating the Yorubas in their own State.

At 40, he speaks English and Igbo fluently but he is struggling to speak Yoruba Language.

His campaign is championed by the headless mob who have shown profound hatred for the Yorubas. ..the records of their open spaces (against the interests on the Yorubas) on Tweeter were circulated on social media.

All these gave wrong impression about him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Proudlyomonna: 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
shonepa:
Una dey always think say una sabi things and thats bleeped up. How many regions Nigeria get? And how many did Obi win?

Obi won his region and the regions he played religious card. Thats the reason u can only make reference to the FCT. Make una get sense una no go gree.

Obis philosophy? Which working philosophy has the Federal Govt or even other states followed. That dumb mofo that keeps playing on your emotions. The idiot still come form crying....shey dem no open em yansh?

Which election em papa win, i dey tell u...he had his opportunity but he wanted it all. Simple mathematics 3 of dem together could not deafeat APC, he actually won the election APC.

Obidients wey never use their money buy newspaper, ordinary complete sport seff for their life dey form say dem sabi politics....una dey mad.

The question wey you raise submission for is still yet to be answered.
Are Christians more than Muslims in Aso Rock?
How did Obi with Structureless LP win all polling units in Aso Rock?
You just dey rant incoherently like werey wey dog bite for yansh grin grin
Obidients never use money buy newspaper cheesy imagine how you sound sef grin
Werey pko for here sha grin grin
If you no answer the question,no reply bcus e be like se na insults you wan throw,hmm this my moniker no dey tolerate insults oo grin as you dey drop am na better follow up you go get oo grin
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by demoBaba: 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
ufotunang:

Yoruba that can't speak Yoruba abi.......

Moreover, Sanwo-Olu is doing well in all aspects, isn't making sense of voting him out.

Thank you.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ufotunang: 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
demoBaba:

Yoruba that can't speak Yoruba abi.......

Moreover, Sanwo-Olu is doing well in all aspects, isn't making sense of voting him out.

Thank you.
...ok that does not mean that they should use thugs to stop people and igbos from voting .,..by thugs going to the polling units to attack voters and destroy the polling units...at least let the election be peaceful and free and fair in Lagos and if sanwo olu wins with a peaceful and free and fair election then I do not have any problem with that
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ufotunang: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
dalass:

He is Chinedu. He took the name Gbadebo to appeal to Yoruba electorates. He said he doesn't think in Yoruba.. Born in Lagos but cannot speak Yoruba.... Like w.d.f does he mean? ... Pride don finish am...He is the reason Sanwoolu has been reelected because of that big mouth of his

Did you know that the Rhodes Vivour Foundation supported Sanwoolu instead of their "son"...That guy is fake abeg....I school in MIT, France, bla bla bla... He is so politically dead
.. don't underrate anybody...do you know if he is the one that will transform Lagos and make lagos and the economy of Lagos to be more better .. and make life more better for lagosians. ... ethnicity and religion is the one killing this country and making nigeria to be bad like this ...because many nigerians just vote for a politician because he is from my side or my state and my religion but do not investigate if the person is competent and if he is good leader and can govern the state well and provide good goverance....this is why nigeria is bad like this... ethicity and religion is the cause
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by RussellRutherfo: 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
hammerT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5b6VZqf-tg

Some APC Swines and tribalistic morons will see this evil and still think they won the election all because of their Nazi hatred of their fellow Nigerians- the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by shonepa(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
If only u paid attention, primary school pikin seff go reason say i stand gidigba on my point.

Free Expo: Abuja na state? Which region be FCT.?....reason well

Guess u no pass comprehension for school.

About been abusive, alot of obidients have been offensive; I be change tactics.

No vex.

Proudlyomonna:

The question wey you raise submission for is still yet to be answered.
Are Christians more than Muslims in Aso Rock?
How did Obi with Structureless LP win all polling units in Aso Rock?
You just dey rant incoherently like werey wey dog bite for yansh grin grin
Obidients never use money buy newspaper cheesy imagine how you sound sef grin
Werey pko for here sha grin grin
If you no answer the question,no reply bcus e be like se na insults you wan throw,hmm this my moniker no dey tolerate insults oo grin as you dey drop am na better follow up you go get oo grin
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Proudlyomonna: 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
shonepa:
If only u paid attention, primary school pikin seff go reason say i stand gidigba on my point.

Free Expo: Abuja na state? Which region be FCT.?....reason well

Guess u no pass comprehension for school.

About been abusive, alot of obidients have been offensive; I be change tactics.

No vex.

Forget about if Abuja is a State or Region,I am talking about acceptance of Obi's Personality and Ideologies for governance and resource management.What you and a lot have actually managed to do is plunder your mind into an half educated State, which is very dangerous to your mental health.
Do you believe that Political parties should have philosophical standings and Ideological views on Power, Politics and Resource Control and managements,then human capital to push and project thier agendas?
What Party do you subscribe to?
What are their Ideologies, Views and principles and how do they further benefit the people?
How do you perceive life? Is Success a STATE or a PROCESS to you?
What's your take on Democracy,Power and resource control?
Do a little research on Labour Party India and Labour Party Italy 1943.
At some point the people whom you have refused their rights to good governance will obviously revolt.
The common man hustling to Survive this Apc calamity will have a much higher chance to be Obidient than PdApc.
Rest bcus I no dey like engage your type,e no get any positive mental progressive submission and thought wey anybody fit learn from your type.
Na insult and abuses your type dey good at ,try to make sense!then you mess it up even more.
If you throw insults into my mention,I full ground to send am back to the sender grin
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by demoBaba: 6:07am On Mar 21, 2023
ufotunang:
...ok that does not mean that they should use thugs to stop people and igbos from voting .,..by thugs going to the polling units to attack voters and destroy the polling units...at least let the election be peaceful and free and fair in Lagos and if sanwo olu wins with a peaceful and free and fair election then I do not have any problem with that

I saw Lagos election more peaceful, free and fair than any of South East election....

There's no State in east that they didn't killed during this election, even senatorial candidate was killed, and nobody is saying anything... But if we drink water in Lagos social media will report it.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by shonepa(m): 6:28am On Mar 21, 2023
Story;Story, make we no dey deviate go another topic abeg; based on the thread na em i respond. I gave simple reasons why Obi lost. You asked a question, i answer you; now you don dey go far.

Labour party in India? na wa for you o. When LP for naija start? What evidence do you have on their philosophies?

You talk about half educated and so on, but u displaying it all.

APC has the best philosophy in Lagos state; unless you want to deny it. Cos its evidence, you obidients said it your self Tinubu dey carry other people glory say na em do things for Lagos. (Which is actually wrong anyways).

When it comes to politics abeg, u no dey there, accept it! it shows in all what you writing. I make my points with fact and yet u choose not to see it.

Obi wey i sabi wella, no be say i google the man; first hand witness, i served in Anambra; how many housing project em no do for em 8years?.

So what the Bleep?

Finally, you said whats my take on democracy? We are not praticing democracy. Know this and no peace. The constitution of Nigeria is a fraud. As long as that document remains, you still see shit no matter the person steering the country.

Dont do research about India; do Nigeria first!

Thats where obidients get it wrong, some have good hearts, but without proper history, it will go down the drain.

Proudlyomonna:

Forget about if Abuja is a State or Region,I am talking about acceptance of Obi's Personality and Ideologies for governance and resource management.What you and a lot have actually managed to do is plunder your mind into an half educated State, which is very dangerous to your mental health.
Do you believe that Political parties should have philosophical standings and Ideological views on Power, Politics and Resource Control and managements,then human capital to push and project thier agendas?
What Party do you subscribe to?
What are their Ideologies, Views and principles and how do they further benefit the people?
How do you perceive life? Is Success a STATE or a PROCESS to you?
What's your take on Democracy,Power and resource control?
Do a little research on Labour Party India and Labour Party Italy 1943.
At some point the people whom you have refused their rights to good governance will obviously revolt.
The common man hustling to Survive this Apc calamity will have a much higher chance to be Obidient than PdApc.
Rest bcus I no dey like engage your type,e no get any positive mental progressive submission and thought wey anybody fit learn from your type.
Na insult and abuses your type dey good at ,try to make sense!then you mess it up even more.
If you throw insults into my mention,I full ground to send am back to the sender grin
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Proudlyomonna: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2023
shonepa:
Story;Story, make we no dey deviate go another topic abeg; based on the thread na em i respond. I gave simple reasons why Obi lost. You asked a question, i answer you; now you don dey go far.

Labour party in India? na wa for you o. When LP for naija start? What evidence do you have on their philosophies?

You talk about half educated and so on, but u displaying it all.

APC has the best philosophy in Lagos state; unless you want to deny it. Cos its evidence, you obidients said it your self Tinubu dey carry other people glory say na em do things for Lagos. (Which is actually wrong anyways).

When it comes to politics abeg, u no dey there, accept it! it shows in all what you writing. I make my points with fact and yet u choose not to see it.

Obi wey i sabi wella, no be say i google the man; first hand witness, i served in Anambra; how many housing project em no do for em 8years?.

So what the Bleep?

Finally, you said whats my take on democracy? We are not praticing democracy. Know this and no peace. The constitution of Nigeria is a fraud. As long as that document remains, you still see shit no matter the person steering the country.

Dont do research about India; do Nigeria first!

Thats where obidients get it wrong, some have good hearts, but without proper history, it will go down the drain.

You are speaking based on the realities We set out to change but ofcus it's not going to be a easy one,but Labour Party has already started the process. Just there was need for Labour Party UK of Trade Union and common people had to confront the mighty conservatives, there's need to have such front in Nigeria at this point to demand good governance.
He Peter Obi was voted for accross Nigeria and the head office of governance in Nigeria not just on Religion bases but because of the people believe He is the best amongst all,His addiction for Selfless Public Service makes him stand out,that nigga don dey do oshofree service to this Country no be today,ask SEC under Jona,all the lies and propaganda against Obi did not sell.
This Country don Structure People mind to see Politics as a must Win situation whether People die or not just win sha.
God help Nigeria.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by shonepa(m): 11:23am On Mar 21, 2023
Its like you begining to have a proper conversation.

I neva disliked the man, he made a costly mistake and that ruined his chances in the election.

APC; nominated a Muslim/Muslim candidate for the election. Many Nigerians were not happy about the decision, including some APC members all over Nigeria. Some of these people joined APC. A huge boost for the LP.

LP saw an opportunity to capitalize on, the decision of a Muslim/Muslim ticket by APC.

He innocently used the churches as a medium to express his love for the common people and it worked, better than imagined.

But at a point got carried away by the love these churches showed em, most of them turned up and cheered em and a bigger movement was formed.

At this point he was walking on dangreous grounds ; people from the other side became suspicious, because Nigeria is not a just Christian country.

We both know how people complained about the islamic writings on the Naira Note and till date e still dey.

Opposition parties found a weakness in the huge foundation he built on love and fairness and used it to their advantage. RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS;

The opposition parties highlighted it to the core corners of Muslim regions.

When people vote; obi won the FCT, and 2 regions I.E south east and south south; these regions have large population of Christians.

There are some certain demographic that can never change, especially if u re suspected of playing Religious sentiments. The results will always be the same if the election is done 10 times.

Obi was handicapped for not having the best strategist unlike his rival Asiwaju, Obi strongest play was his honesty and love.

But this is politics, opposition party dont give a damn about Honest and love. They play the game with numerous strategies to win by any means necessary.

Proudlyomonna:

You are speaking based on the realities We set out to change but ofcus it's not going to be a easy one,but Labour Party has already started the process. Just there was need for Labour Party UK of Trade Union and common people had to confront the mighty conservatives, there's need to have such front in Nigeria at this point to demand good governance.
He Peter Obi was voted for accross Nigeria and the head office of governance in Nigeria not just on Religion bases but because of the people believe He is the best amongst all,His addiction for Selfless Public Service makes him stand out,that nigga don dey do oshofree service to this Country no be today,ask SEC under Jona,all the lies and propaganda against Obi did not sell.
This Country don Structure People mind to see Politics as a must Win situation whether People die or not just win sha.
God help Nigeria.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Proudlyomonna: 11:36am On Mar 21, 2023
shonepa:
Its like you begining to have a proper conversation.

I neva disliked the man, he made a costly mistake and that ruined his chances in the election.

APC; nominated a Muslim/Muslim candidate for the election. Many Nigerians were not happy about the decision, including some APC members all over Nigeria. Some of these people joined APC. A huge boost for the LP.

LP saw an opportunity to capitalize on, the decision of a Muslim/Muslim ticket by APC.

He innocently used the churches as a medium to express his love for the common people and it worked, better than imagined.

But at a point got carried away by the love these churches showed em, most of them turned up and cheered em and a bigger movement was formed.

At this point he was walking on dangreous grounds ; people from the other side became suspicious, because Nigeria is not a just Christian country.

We both know how people complained about the islamic writings on the Naira Note and till date e still dey.

Opposition parties found a weakness in the huge foundation he built on love and fairness and used it to their advantage. RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS;

The opposition parties highlighted it to the core corners of Muslim regions.

When people vote; obi won the FCT, and 2 regions I.E south east and south south; these regions have large population of Christians.

There are some certain demographic that can never change, especially if u re suspected of playing Religious sentiments. The results will always be the same if the election is done 10 times.

Obi was handicapped for not having the best strategist unlike his rival Asiwaju, Obi strongest play was his honesty and love.

But this is politics, opposition party dont give a damn about Honest and love. They play the game with numerous strategies to win by any means necessary.

Your opinion though.
Obi was voted all over Nigeria by people who were first tired of the APC calamity, suffering, hunger, insecurity and unimaginable hardship.
It's 7* easier for the common man who carries the majority number,to be Obidient than PdApc.
Obi won the election but of course it's Politics of do or die affair where Inec offers herself as an hustle ground for the highest bidder.
Three are not more Christians than Muslims in Aso Rock,even if they were the margin would never make up the difference with which He beat both candidates hands down.
They voted him bcus He is the most competent.
He is younger than the two old men.
Apc is a DISASTER and they seek for another force aside PdApc.
There's need for balance, fairness, justice, equity and inclusiveness in our dealings as a country with diversities,they voted Him bcus He champions a balanced ticket at least to some extent..
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ufotunang: 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
demoBaba:

I saw Lagos election more peaceful, free and fair than any of South East election....

There's no State in east that they didn't killed during this election, even senatorial candidate was killed, and nobody is saying anything... But if we drink water in Lagos social media will report it.
...Lagos State election was the worst...it was a war not an election sef
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by demoBaba: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
ufotunang:
...Lagos State election was the worst...it was a war not an election sef

Okay, but are you expecting LP party to win Lagos governorship election? For God sake...
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ufotunang: 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
demoBaba:

Okay, but are you expecting LP party to win Lagos governorship election? For God sake...
.. yes if the election was free and fair Labour party should had won the Lagos governorhip election....I do not know why APC cannot win election free and fair
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by demoBaba: 5:40am On Mar 24, 2023
ufotunang:
.. yes if the election was free and fair Labour party should had won the Lagos governorhip election....I do not know why APC cannot win election free and fair

Truth they say is bitter, let me lecture you little. Yoruba are too flexible in terms of tribe in this country.

During the presidential election some yoruba's voted for Obi, that's why LP won Lagos state.
You can't expect yoruba's to vote for LP candidate during governorship election in Lagos, because! Obi presented LP as Igbo party.

Obi went to far to picked an Igbo guy as a LP candidate, someone that can't speak Yoruba.

If you think Igbo have more population than yoruba's Lagos, then you're on a long thing.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ufotunang: 6:45am On Mar 24, 2023
demoBaba:

Truth they say is bitter, let me lecture you little. Yoruba are too flexible in terms of tribe in this country.

During the presidential election some yoruba's voted for Obi, that's why LP won Lagos state.
You can't expect yoruba's to vote for LP candidate during governorship election in Lagos, because! Obi presented LP as Igbo party.

Obi went to far to picked an Igbo guy as a LP candidate, someone that can't speak Yoruba.

If you think Igbo have more population than yoruba's Lagos, then you're on a long thing.
... Gbadebo is a Yoruba guy....not an Igbo guy... he can speak yourba to some extent at least up to 70%...and speaking a particular language very well does not mean the person will provide good goverance and better the life of the people.. .we have a lot of politicians out there that can speak their language very well... but they provide bad goverance and put their people in poverty hunger hardship and their people cry and mourn ..so speaking language does not bring good goverance.....and Peter obi did not personally pick him... Gbadebo won the Lagos labour party governorhip primaries....is the competent and good leadership the person can provide people should look at.. people should not look at language... language speaking cannot provide good goverance... ethicity and religion is what is killing this country..that is why this country is bad like this...and labour party is a national party not an Igbo party or regional party

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady / Dangote, Emir Sanusi, Kano Elders Meet Over Inconclusive Kano Election / Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.