Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV (50498 Views)

Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) / Meet Labour Party Lead Attorney To Challenge 2023 Sham Of Election / PDP Congratulate Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by demoBaba: 4:23am On Mar 25, 2023
ufotunang:
... Gbadebo is a Yoruba guy....not an Igbo guy... he can speak yourba to some extent at least up to 70%...and speaking a particular language very well does not mean the person will provide good goverance and better the life of the people.. .we have a lot of politicians out there that can speak their language very well... but they provide bad goverance and put their people in poverty hunger hardship and their people cry and mourn ..so speaking language does not bring good goverance.....and Peter obi did not personally pick him... Gbadebo won the Lagos labour party governorhip primaries....is the competent and good leadership the person can provide people should look at.. people should not look at language... language speaking cannot provide good goverance... ethicity and religion is what is killing this country..that is why this country is bad like this...and labour party is a national party not an Igbo party or regional party

LP is more like regional party, just like Apga in Anambra, those setting of party and politics would've negative outcome in south east zone,

You said isn't regional party, how many South West and Northern State that have LP candidate as governor, senator, Rep, etc.

Igbo to rule Nigeria isn't the problem, but it comes with a lot of process, in Nigeria today you don't except any regional party to become president of the country,

Now coming to 2027, south east will been likely to pressurize Apc for presidential ticket, the party you refused to voted in 2023, is that making sense?

What I was expecting from South East in last election was to fully support the ruling party Apc and support them coming 2027 also.

Then demand 2031 presidential ticket from ruling party, that's only way Igbo can get central power.

All this garagara wouldn't bring president to South East, Now we've three party ruling South East alone,
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Ekpeitit(m): 4:37am On Mar 25, 2023
Look at this IPOB goat,if the election was conducted 20 times you will still lose.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ufotunang: 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
demoBaba:

LP is more like regional party, just like Apga in Anambra, those setting of party and politics would've negative outcome in south east zone,

You said isn't regional party, how many South West and Northern State that have LP candidate as governor, senator, Rep, etc.

Igbo to rule Nigeria isn't the problem, but it comes with a lot of process, in Nigeria today you don't except any regional party to become president of the country,

Now coming to 2027, south east will been likely to pressurize Apc for presidential ticket, the party you refused to voted in 2023, is that making sense?

What I was expecting from South East in last election was to fully support the ruling party Apc and support them coming 2027 also.

Then demand 2031 presidential ticket from ruling party, that's only way Igbo can get central power.

All this garagara wouldn't bring president to South East, Now we've three party ruling South East alone,

... labour party is a national party...they won 11 states including FCT Abuja in the presidential election...they won some states in the north and even Lagos.and won some other states....so that is a prove that labour party is national party,..and if the presidential election was free and fair and INEC transmitted results directly from the polling units to the INEC IREV server as INEC already nigerians promised to do that... labour party would had won the presidential election.. INEC was bribed not to transmit results directly from the polling units to the INEC IREV server ..that was why they have to count and collat the results manually for INEC and APC to manipulate the presidential results to favour APC

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Squats To Greet Emir Of Zaria (Photo) / Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics / Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.