Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? (3860 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by bonnez(m): 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2008
Hi Nairalanders!
newbie in the house, could not wait to get in since a friend introduced it to me.

ok i'm dating this wonderful lady. however, she's two years older than me. people think its not proper to date an older lady but i'm not bothered. she's a wonderful lady, reasons and behaves maturely, i mean she gives me a break from all these "small" girls who do not really know what they want for themselves. i am having a wonderful relationship and i'm not just bothered. she respects my position as a man and i'm cool with that. we love and respect each other.

so pls tell me whats wrong with that. don't ladies date older men, even those old enough to be their fathers? so why the noise when it's the other way round?
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2008
Nothing wrong with dating an older lady, as long as the both of you are happy together and comfortable with the relationship, ride on wink
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by DisGuy: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2008
as long as your are not doing it for the money
or some outrageous age gap
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2008
abi o, 2 years difference is not bad at all smiley
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by doncaster(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2008
She will milk me dry jor
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by 1one: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2008
the very reason for which u are asking dis question is the same reason why you shouldnt date her, if u r sure u r doing d right thing then why are u somewhat seeking people's validation.
if u r datin hr 4 luv,fine, bt if its jst sme form of sightseeing in an attempt 2 break off 4rm d norm of younger gals,
then i think u sd cal it quit.
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by emiechat: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2008
Rock on Brother, Rock on. All you need is LOVE,
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by yimiton(f): 11:19am On Oct 28, 2008
Absolutely nothing wrong with it.
If it's love, then go ahead.
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by chukxy44(m): 11:29am On Oct 28, 2008
Noting wrong with dating a lady older than you, as long as things blend between both of u.
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by shilling(f): 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2008
There's nothing wrong with it if you're both happy, and the age thing is not an issue at all.
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by konkocious(m): 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2008
nothing wrong with it so far you can endure it cuz someday you will still be thinkin about the age different when you get married
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by clemcykul(f): 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2008
@poster alot is wrong.

dont think u wish to be addressed as a son, or brother and not a husband.

marry a lady ure older than, so dat ur authority as the man of the house will prevail.

dont just marry oversize becuss of love.
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by MrCrackles(m): 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2008
yimiton:

Absolutely nothing wrong with it.
If it's love, then go ahead.

and if it is not love, leave the woman alone!!
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by jaybee3(m): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2008
ain't nothing wrong in dating older women. They tend to be more experienced and always more than willing to take very gud CARE of uuuuuuu

as per marrying them then it'd be a different ball game as it solely depends on the age difference
>=5yrs might lead to infedility on the man's part once he his over 50 as women tend to age faster thus he being less attractive to the wifey
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by Angolobabe(f): 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2008
there is nothing wrong in that and 2 years is very little age difference
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by walttt(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2008
hey nothing is wrong with that as long as theres mutual luv
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by Scopium: 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2008
[size=13pt]IMO, there's nothing wrong with it. I've heard some ladies say they don't always feel comfortable or like the idea. One of such ladies replied saying there's nothing wrong. Be careful bro[/size]
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by chamotex(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2008
I've done it bare times, and I enjoyed my time . . . . . . . . . . . Damn!, good old dayz grin grin grin
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2008
smh
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by HRhotness(f): 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2008
age is not an accurate measure of maturity. . . in other words, age doesnt really matter
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by bamie(m): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

age is not an accurate measure of maturity. . . in other words, age doesnt really matter
i agree with you,
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2008
age matters sometimes na shocked
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by shollyaj(m): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2008
Absolutely Nothing Wrong, Nothing do u jor
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by Scopium: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2008
ibkaye:

age matters sometimes na shocked

[size=13pt]See what I mean. Initially she said it doesn't matter now it matters sometimes[/size]
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by ashe2(f): 9:10am On Oct 29, 2008
if u guys both hav an understandin nothin is wrong with it.
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by dns(m): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2008
well guy you are the person that is wearing the shoese and no where it inches, so if its ok for you then just go on cause this is not an issue, its none issue because there is noting that you will do that can pleased all the people in you are life time while your still on planet earth so remember hold age is just a number in the site of LOVE, and come to think of it, its just 2years, please if i were are you i will just stop sicking peoples openion, enjoy you are youth with youre love jor.
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by untainted: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2008
@doncaster
milk u dry in what sense?
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by pineware(m): 2:56am On Nov 09, 2008
I really dont think dating an older woman is un heard off. Its juat to be sure the chemistry is right and voila. Personally i would want to indulge myself in one. I think older women would be much more calm and matured on their dealings.
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by dbaptist1(m): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2008
pineware:

I really don't think dating an older woman is un heard off. Its juat to be sure the chemistry is right and voila. Personally i would want to indulge myself in one. I think older women would be much more calm and matured on their dealings.

guy u gotta try it they are d bomb,more mature,caring and homely
im in love with one and initially i had same feeling the poster had and i felt short of myself that i wasn't up to but with time i relaxed and she went back to school today at unec and evryday im falling more in love with her and to top it all , , ahe's my first love or a d'banj would say 'o baby don make me fall in love"
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by bonnez(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2008
thanks for the various opinions.
older girls seem to be more matured than the younger ones around
they reason maturedly etc.
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by Frankies(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2008
@ poster

2yrs is still your age mate. I thought you are talking about real older ladies. this is not a case of sugar mummy stuff. Just like a boyfriend -girlfriend stuff. With my full respect . They feared and respected .
Re: Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? by Frankies(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2008
I forgot to add that older ladies seem to be mature in their reasoning attitude. hence the attraction to them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now / The Alarming Rate Of Leak Nude Photos/video Of Naija Ladies / Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.