Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election (80920 Views)

Soldiers Raid Abuja Forests, Arrest Bandits, Destroy Their Camps / EFCC Seizes Ex Gov Theodore Orji and Sons’ Passports Over N150b Fraud / FG Cancels ALL Foreign Printing Contracts For Nigerian Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by zeusdgrt(m): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
NothingDoMe:
You be sharp guy. It can also be replaced. However the significance is not lost on us and the international community
Do u know what it means for a citizen to publicly tear up their passport in social media?u guys talk like kids! forget sentiments is a big deal.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by bezimo(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lifestone:

You make me laugh. Canadian my foot. So being in Canada is your life time achievement. I have traveled all over the world, I choose to stay in Nigeria and not be a second class human as you are in your so called Canada. So you better face front. I will conveniently put you to work as I have many of your types under my payroll. Better mind yourself.
Threat every time, who cares about your threats. Worst still you are a fugitive in another man's land and you have gut to put mouth into what we are doing here.

I said what I said..thanks to useless dirty APC idiots like you..I am made here as a Canadian! But your useless country called Nigeria is gone..if the truth pain you, quickly hug transformer or jump inside lagoon so we can be riddled of one less dirty foolish tribaslic goat like you. I ain't your mate by any standard, better be guided!

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by yahoodetector: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think the headline of the thread should have been more Igbos destroy their passports because their futile dream of taking federal power by religious bigotry and ethnic profiling failed woefully. The icing on the cake of their failure was the dream of installing CRV abi na GRV an unrepentant Ipob apologist as Lagos governor. Obidients truly labored in vain sad

Born again Christian my árse! You are definitely going to hell after you leave this world since you support evil!
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by ud4u: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Ipob Terrorist, they're not Nigerian men

You never reason with your your brain rather you reason with your anus.

Agbero at ojuelegba under bridge
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Arapmoi22: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
barkays001:
Even Kenyans are fleeing their country for the west like Nigerians.

I was in Rwanda, Kenya and Uganda in February just before this election.

Only Rwandans won't choose Nigeria for an escape route.
Ugandans and Kenyan friends (for years) are all making enquiries about possibilities of getting jobs in Nigeria.
Sincerely, they desired leaving their countries.
But I saw more despairs from my Ugandan friends.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Timmi: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Massiveglory:
If Nigeria will come out of this election with any thing to unite about and build on, the mandate of the rightful winner of the presidential must be restored.

This is only means to gather the fragements of our nation which has been scattered.

This is the only means to hold and build on the foundation of our nation which is heavily shaking right now.

And massiveglory, who is the rightful winner?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by millionaireman: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
7upnigeria:

It's like THE FACT I WROTE has turned your brain upside down, I understand your pain. You're living in someone's house and enjoying the benefit to do business as you like, who's the parasite here? Lol, if your people are not bastard children of TOKUNBO SLUTS, let everybody of them leave Lagos, Kano, Kaduna and go back to your potopoto
biafra. If you pigs are sure you can prosper in your potopoto towns, leave OTHER PEOPLE'S TOWNS and go back to your cursed land and DEVELOP IT. OSU OF NIGERIA. Rejected in Malaysia, India, Ghana, South Africa.

No country in the world where citizens cannot live in any place in the country.

You are an educated illiterate. Who knows whether an Igbo petty trader bought your father's grave site in your hometown, as your bitterness against the Igbo is beyond redemption.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by JagabanBorgu: 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
millionaireman:

Tinubu grabbed president-elect position through a most deceptive and fraudulent election process, because Arewa is most frightful of possible break up of Nigeria if Tinubu did not win presidential election.
Before then, Tinubu sponsored Yoruba Nation agitators to blackmail Arewa to hand power over to him after president Buhari.

Sunday Igboho, the leader of Yoruba Nation agitators had consistently declared that Tinubu is his mentor.

Oduduwa Republic flags were waved in support of Bola Tinubu as he spoke in London's Chatham House the last time.
Can u bring proof of anything u said?
Obi Ióst, Atiku Iost and Obi helped in bringing Tinubu, u can continue to damàgé d eIectoraI as much as u want.
Sûck on ur Ióss, we Nîgeriàns rèjècted the Iiè called Peter Obi, live with it.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Fahdiga(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Himtulie247:
We go help dem get Cameroon Passport so that dem go follow Dem masters grin grin grin
Sharap.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Decent09(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ndlistic:
Nigerian men tear their Nigerian passports over the outcome of the 2023 general elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnTWrZhiCPI

Let them continue Japa
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Bahdguyishere: 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
If them like make them tear their yansh join am. Na these ones sef dey spoil our name for abroad.
As e dey pain Dem e dey sweet us grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by stacyadams: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
E go dey funny to some people till the day them go wan travel,when Yankee immigration go push them go one side strip,search and humiliate them for airport still deport them back cos of the green passport D don't come and complain.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by bezimo(m): 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
wolverine78:

You are a 3rd class citizen in Nigeria. Keep fooling yourself.

No mind the dirty fool.. 3rd class citizen in Nigeria trolling..Lmao! He is the least of the least..yet having the boldness to talk.. Lmao
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by shegra58: 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ndlistic:
Nigerian men tear their Nigerian passports over the outcome of the 2023 general elections.

Igbo people tearing their expired passport

Scope
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
Sharap.
Go kieee yourself ! tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Arapmoi22: 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
yahoodetector:

Born again Christian my árse! You are definitely going to hell after you leave this world since you support evil!

You must be the one God gave power to determine good or evil.
So, anything you called evil is evil.
But when Obi lies endlessly, it becomes good because it's good in your judgement or records.

Congratulations to God's second in command.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Onyeziokwu(m): 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
lgb0s as usual, they will still make new pàsspórts.

Igbos kill you there. Keep hating on Igbos whilst they progress.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by luckyz4rea(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
haffaze777:
Some people once destroyed their pvc too

Take your PVC, go to the airport and tell them you want to do just local flight. Come here and tell me the difference
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Timmi: 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
bezimo:

I said what I said..thanks to useless dirty APC idiots like you..I am made here as a Canadian! But your useless country called Nigeria is gone..if the truth pain you, quickly hug transformer or jump inside lagoon so we can be riddled of one less dirty foolish tribaslic goat like you. I ain't your mate by any standard, better be guided!

Mr. Bezimo, thanks for leaving your so-called dirty country for us, it is the mindset of people like you that we don’t need in Nigeria. I hope you have taken all of your family - mama, papa, siblings, nieces, nephews, uncles, cousins and your village people with you.

A little insight for you, I lived in the US for 37-years as a practicing engineer, established and managed a thriving engineering consulting business for 25-years and was a tenured professor but I relocated to Nigeria and didn’t regret doing so. But to each to their tent, you don’t talk down on your country based on the lenses of other so called developed country. Is China practicing western world democracy so why should we follow everything western world. We even copy the worst things from them.

What am I saying? If you find happiness and peace where you are, great for you but don’t talk down on your country and renounce it. American citizens are renouncing their country regularly also for whatever reason.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by 4realsexy: 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
Please we are over populated so we need more of them to tear their passports and never return.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Padipadi(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
Massiveglory:
If Nigeria will come out of this election with any thing to unite about and build on, the mandate of the rightful winner of the presidential must be restored.

This is only means to gather the fragements of our nation which has been scattered.

This is the only means to hold and build on the foundation of our nation which is heavily shaking right now.
The mandate is with the person that duly won. You guys are crying too much.
The int'l community won't do eye service cos they know Tinubu won.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Adeagbo77: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ndlistic:

This is the height of stupidity, because your preferred candidate did not win election, you then resolved to destroying your identity as a Nigerian. All the countries you are praising/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by badoh(m): 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
Peacheree:
This has to be the very worst election in this history of this country
Tell us how you came about it being the worse election in Nigeria? Is it because Obi was defeated roundly? Pls tell me, did Obi win in Katsina, Bornu, Yobe, Sokoto, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Kwara, Bauchi, Kano, and Kaduna? If not it means you don't know what you're saying.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by bezimo(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Timmi:

Mr. Bezimo, thanks for leaving your so-called dirty country for us, it is the mindset of people like you that we don’t need in Nigeria. I hope you have taken all of your family - mama, papa, siblings, nieces, nephews, uncles, cousins and your village people with you.

A little insight for you, I lived in the US for 37-years as a practicing engineer, established and managed a thriving engineering consulting business for 25-years and was a tenured professor but I relocated to Nigeria and didn’t regret doing so. But to each to their tent, you don’t talk down on your country based on the lenses of other so called developed country. Is China practicing western world democracy so why should we follow everything western world. We even copy the worst things from them.

What am I saying? If you find happiness and peace where you are, great for you but don’t talk down on your country and renounce it. American citizens are renouncing their country regularly also for whatever reason.

You are not making sense, you lived in America for decades, even as an engineer like me for that matter who should typically think rationally and objectively at all times.

Is the situation and the nonsense sham going on in Nigetia something to be celebrated and endorsed? Is this how America is? You live in a system that works and should supposedly have a sense of value of what is expected in a system that works comparing that with Nigeria current nonsense situation. you must feel excited..What pathethic excuse of person. I bet 100% you are a yoruba person which probably explain why you think that way.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Arapmoi22: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
bezimo:

The pictures you posted can be shopped.
It doesn't prove anything in reality.
Should I post my own Swiss, French, Italian and Chinese passport?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Misterone: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ndlistic:

NA THEM
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by kaywhy09(m): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
Audio tear tear.

Some mumu go follow the leg over cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Alliswell248: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
Clout chasing....all are expired passports.

More Igbos are destroying their passports.

Bunch of aggressive, uncouthed, and self delusional people who always want things to go their ways.

Hope they won't be crying victims when their host nationa starts deporting them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by NewFolm4(m): 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ndlistic:

Awon Werey. You both will regret your action.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by bezimo(m): 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Arapmoi22:

The pictures you posted can be shopped.
It doesn't prove anything in reality.
Should I post my own Swiss, French, Italian and Chinese passport?

Why should I prove to you I am what I am..mtchw.

Check my previous post of years back etc.You would probably get cue on the sense of validity of my identity.You are too inconsequential to prove anything to..Lmao. Oh you dont know..
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Banhammy717: 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Who cares?
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by aestake: 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
ceaser:
This cheap pr0paganda?

You better not fall for it and you too tearing your own. Besides it's even a crime against the Nigerian state to tear up the passport. Tha passport he tore is already expired. It is double-punched which is done to render the expir3d one invalid, like they do to a fak3 note in the b ank.

He may already have his identity on a database such that he may be arrested anytime he makes a mistake to step on 9ja soil.
Not a crime to rig elections? How can APC win elections in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) / Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.