Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election (80998 Views)

Soldiers Raid Abuja Forests, Arrest Bandits, Destroy Their Camps / EFCC Seizes Ex Gov Theodore Orji and Sonsโ€™ Passports Over N150b Fraud / FG Cancels ALL Foreign Printing Contracts For Nigerian Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Luckysbab: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Earthquakes:
Since Igbos have been the problem of Nigeria, don't you think it's a good idea to Tell Tinubu to let them go? With that they will need visa to come to Lagos any SW states and you can use tax and visa restrictions to control them from coming to Lagos or Nigeria as a whole grin grin
Don't you think so since they are so so inconsequential and troublesome as you claim

Let them go where?

Is Lagos to Nnewwi via Ifesinachi Transport banned or who has tied anyone down in Lagos?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by ChiefJusticeFuc: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Awusa will slice their throat like goats in the north.

They will still flock to the north.

But common Yoruba rejection of heebo lame land grabbing really pain dem

This just shows how much low self esteem the OSU has before their Yoruba betters.

Yoruba did not touch a hair on their OSU flat heads but simply told them to not meddke into their internal political affairs in their domain .

The rejection of an OSU by a Yoruba is the beginning of passport tearing .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Sammy5413(m): 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
E reach to even burn the good for nothing passport!
If you don't like what they are doing, go to court!!
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Dhefjud: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I'm irredeemable towards Terrorists, their apologists and their doings

How can you still be aiding and abetting hateful Terrorists who slaughtered ur uncle in cold blood if you're not cursed Fahdiga angry

How angry
Dude try go school ni. You emphasized his innocent uncle was murdered by terrorists. So some of em are not terrorists. Thought you Generalised the Igbos as terrorists. Empty head
Fahdiga:
I de tell you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by bezimo(m): 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
peoplewww:
Nigeria's a shit hole!. Am sorry for those people that had their feelings hurt. We world wide over here.

No mind them they no wan see the truth..
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by MossLuv: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
So sympathy ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by OmonnakOdapig: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
cool
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Arapmoi22: 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
I congratulate them all.
Let me go tear my old expired passport too.
That's the new game in town.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by millionaireman: 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
7upnigeria:

Them remaining in Nigeria is to their own advantage. It's the naive and SENSELESS youths among them that are shouting Biafra. The matured adults amongst them know that Igbos will benefit more when they're in Nigeria. You think you'll have free access to do business in ALL PARTS OF NIGERIA the way you do currently? And that's if your people dont get slaughtered before youre chased like dogs to your potopoto Biafra. Go and read about the civil war, Hausas will be too excited to kill useless rejected souls like ibos, very ungrateful set of people. Litter nooks and crannies of different towns in Nigeria and well accept, yet they still constitute nuisance to the public. Your land is landlocked, even south south people will be careful in doing business with Ibos because it will not take long before you show your true colours of grabbing what belongs to others.

Repeat after me: only a CLOWN, apart from a parasite, will like to share one country with an ethnic group he/she so despises.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Lifestone(m): 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
bezimo:

Will you shut up your dirty mouth.. poverty decorated nonentities talking chaff..your useless country is gone and you are following me, a Canadian to argue..nonsense! Useless APC brainless supporter masquerading.
You make me laugh. Canadian my foot. So being in Canada is your life time achievement. I have traveled all over the world, I choose to stay in Nigeria and not be a second class human as you are in your so called Canada. So you better face front. I will conveniently put you to work as I have many of your types under my payroll. Better mind yourself.
Threat every time, who cares about your threats. Worst still you are a fugitive in another man's land and you have gut to put mouth into what we are doing here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by wolverine78: 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
I had plans of getting new Nigerian passports for me, and my family. Fck all that I'm going to always be visiting using Visa (That's me saying fck that feaces hole and Nigerians) I'm done trying to be Nigerian. I'm selling my properties in Nigeria, closing my accounts. I'm buying properties in another African country Ghana, Kenya or Uganda and laying claim to another African country. My American kids really wanted to visit Nigeria, Fck all that we going to Kenya. There's absolutely nothing to see or be excited about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by barkays001: 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
There's no need to show us because it's easy to get another one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by tyboy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
But why is it that most things about Igbo's are fake. Fake news. Fake drugs , fake shoe , fake president ๐Ÿ˜€. Some of u will not make heaven this way o. I said some of you not all. My friend uche will make heaven but that emeka i no sure๐Ÿ˜„

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by wolverine78: 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lifestone:

You make me laugh. Canadian my foot. So being in Canada is your life time achievement. I have traveled all over the world, I choose to stay in Nigeria and not be a second class human as you are in your so called Canada. So you better face front. I will conveniently put you to work as I have many of your types under my payroll. Better mind yourself.
Threat every time, who cares about your threats. Worst still you are a fugitive in another man's land and you have gut to put mouth into what we are doing here.

You are a 3rd class citizen in Nigeria. Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by LagosG: 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
Earthquakes:
Since Igbos have been the problem of Nigeria, don't you think it's a good idea to Tell Tinubu to let them go? With that they will need visa to come to Lagos any SW states and you can use tax and visa restrictions to control them from coming to Lagos or Nigeria as a whole grin grin
Don't you think so since they are so so inconsequential and troublesome as you claim
Slavery mentality. You can't give me what's already mine to have

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
haffaze777:
Some people once destroyed their pvc too

You never know wetin dey come. You think being foolish doesn't have expiry date
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by 7upnigeria: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
millionaireman:

Typical of a parasite. Cheap pieces of senseless and outdated blackmail to continue with life of parasitism in one Nigeria.

It's like THE FACT I WROTE has turned your brain upside down, I understand your pain. You're living in someone's house and enjoying the benefit to do business as you like, who's the parasite here? Lol, if your people are not bastard children of TOKUNBO SLUTS, let everybody of them leave Lagos, Kano, Kaduna and go back to your potopoto biafra. If you pigs are sure you can prosper in your potopoto towns, leave OTHER PEOPLE'S TOWNS and go back to your cursed land and DEVELOP IT. OSU OF NIGERIA. Rejected in Malaysia, India, Ghana, South Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Julliet1122: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ndlistic:
Nigerian men tear their Nigerian passports over the outcome of the 2023 general elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnTWrZhiCPI

The will pay to get another one back and who tell those passport are not expired ones

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by barkays001: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
Even Kenyans are fleeing their country for the west like Nigerians.
wolverine78:
I had plans of getting new Nigerian passports for me, and my family. Fck all that I'm going to always be visiting using Visa (That's me saying fck that feaces hole and Nigerians) I'm done trying to be Nigerian. I'm selling my properties in Nigeria, closing my accounts. I'm buying properties in another African country Ghana, Kenya or Uganda and laying claim to another African country. My American kids really wanted to visit Nigeria, Fck all that we going to Kenya. There's absolutely nothing to see or be excited about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by ElSudani: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
naijapikin2:

Well, I agree with you on that one. Lagos is a yoruba land for sure. My mother is from oyo State. But I like peter obi.

You are missing the point. No one ever said you cannot like Peter Obi. Other people also have the right to like other candidates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by deji17: 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
2 people tearing their expired passport.. Obi knows how to chose them. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Jids(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Perforated passport that is already cancelled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by naijapikin2(m): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
ElSudani:

You are missing the point. No one ever said you cannot like Peter Obi. Other people also have the right to like other candidates.
I've heard you. Goodnight. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by pinknipple: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
The passport strong ooo

See as e hard to tear
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by t2luv1: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Let me go and destroy my 2 expired Nigerian passports too, but wait a minute, that's not how to renounce your citizenship...

Igbos are taking off their masks.

Ain't this a mothrf**ing piece of crap. One has to pay money in order to renounce that kosi kosi country. I have never met a Nigerian that is willing to take up arms to defend that country. You know why ? Cause Nigeria is a lost cause straight up partner.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by 2tpick: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
People in diaspora who are pained to with the outcome of the 2023 presidential elections are tearing their passports as they dont want to have anything to do with the country anymore. I would have thought that other diaspora members who rejoiced over the outcome should pack their bags back home to enjoy the new Nigeria of their dreams. Maybe they are waiting for may 29th
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by jaymoney1(m): 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
Expire Passports, I still have 3 expired passport in my possession. Nothing will make me tear it. I am proud of my country Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Fahdiga(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jackson105:

Weep for yourself and your family. Pained loser.

Your tears is sweet
Imagine this one wey I de flog like a kid mocking me? What a joke.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by bezimo(m): 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lifestone:

Look at this dirty nonentity who dash you visa..talkless of to travel..have you seen the inside of an aircraft..as a Canadian I can say your dirty useless country called Nigeria is gone to the garbage dirty dump forever..untill you can prove otherwise shut up your dirty akuya mouth.. fakeass nonentity posing to be something online yet an empty poverty decorated snelling idiot..Lmao.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Fahdiga(m): 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dhefjud:

Dude try go school ni. You emphasized his innocent uncle was murdered by terrorists. So some of em are not terrorists. Thought you Generalised the Igbos as terrorists. Empty head
That guy is an irredeemable terrorist.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Obidientful: 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
noleflendum:
Everything about this foolish tribe is nzogbu nzogbu
Foolish tribe that is regarded as the most intelligent and progressive tribe in Africa?
Even without them holding any reasonable position in power for decades. Whatever, the useless tribe you hail from can't be compared to them in anything in life. They take first in WAEC, NECO, JAMB, has the highest number
of undergraduates in the higher institutions despite your useless government fixing their required score to gain admission the highest among all the zones in Nigeria.
During the civil war in 1967, their cash in the banks were frozen. Adults among them were given only 20 pounds. It doesn't take them donkey years like your useless tribe to rebuild their war turn cities and to turn the 20 pounds to millions and billions.
Remember the so called foolish tribe has the highest number of billionaires in Nigeria.
If that's what foolishness entails, am proud to be from the foolish tribe.

I still want to put it to you that despite you rejoicing they lost the election to your elite tribe. You can never see anyone from that foolish tribe begging along the road in the next 4 or 8yrs that your Lord and personal savior will rule the country, rather your tribal folks will be littered everywhere as baggers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics / Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) / Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.