Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election (80996 Views)

Soldiers Raid Abuja Forests, Arrest Bandits, Destroy Their Camps / EFCC Seizes Ex Gov Theodore Orji and Sons’ Passports Over N150b Fraud / FG Cancels ALL Foreign Printing Contracts For Nigerian Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
zeusdgrt:

Do u know what it means for a citizen to publicly tear up their passport in social media?u guys talk like kids! forget sentiments is a big deal.

Seriously I really don't understand how morons have taken up comments on this forum. It doesn't really tell good of the country but Idiots will be making mockery of it and turn around years later to cry murder when other countries starts to profile them. We play too much in this country and hardly learn any lesson.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Timmi: 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
bezimo:

You are not making sense, you live in America for decades, even as an engineer like me for that matter who should typically think rationally and objectively at all times.

Is the situation and the nonsense sham going on in Nigetia something to be celebrated and endorsed? Is this how America is? You live in a system that works and should supposedly have a sense of value of what is expected in a system that works comparing that with Nigeria current nonsense situation. you must feel excited..What pathethic excuse of person. I bet 100% you are a yoruba person which probably explain why you think that way.

See Bezimo, I am not a Yoruba person and I am not from the land of wailing wailers. It is people like you that claimed to be engineers that loss your sense of what engineers do - build, test, build test … until. You people have turned engineering into something you pick from the shelve and have no sense of creativity.
Nigeria is not perfect but then again, what is your definition of ‘perfect’. Is America or Canada where you are now residing perfect? If it’s perfect to you, please destroy your passport and ask God to reborn you in Canada and not Nigeria. It seems, we tend to look down at anything Nigeria and place better value on our host country loosing our self worth - slave mentality. If that suits you, please live and enjoy your life there but like I said, don’t forget to take all your village people with you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by roscoman: 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
Buhari and inec conducted the worst election in the history of Nigeria which evidence is coming out everyday which could have been cancelled.

I think any reasonable Nigerians can now appreciated what former President Olusegun Obasanjo was saying last time that 2023 Presidental election should be cancelled but both APC, Presidency and is cohorts started to insulted the elder statesman.

Buhari and his incompetent inec has makes Nigeria a laughing stock in the comity of nations.

But I advise Judiciary to swing into action to save this great nation from where Buhari put her. Because justices delay, is justices denied.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Arapmoi22: 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
bezimo:

Why should I prove to you I am what I am..mtchw.

Check my previous post of years back etc.You would probably get cue on the sense of validity of my identity.You are too inconsequential to prove anything to..Lmao. Oh you dont know..

You don't need to prove anything.
Because there's nothing to prove.
How can you prove pictures like the following?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Heebo reaction to Yoruba rejection vs Arewa quit notice to Igbos

This thing Yoruba people did to Heebo , which is simply : "don't meddle in our local politics", did not result in one hair being plucked from an Osu's flat head. But Osus are truly livid and upset to the point that they are now seriously (threatening as always) to leave the SW and Lagos in particular for their yeast.

Wow!

Yoruba rejection of heebo meddling really hurt the OSU.

But what of that of Arewa's ongoing court case seeking Heebo expulsion from Nigeria ? How did the osus react to this ?

Pin dropped silence .

Not one single counter . Not even a single sentence . All we got were dead silence.

This is the north that has shed heebo blood like fowl. This is the north that Igbos are adept in knowing when to do a temporary exodus only to return when things cool down.

The most shameless aspect was that the heebo community leadership in the north went on their knees begging to northern authority figures in Arewa to rescind and withdraw their quit notice order.

But Yoruba that has never done any targeted pogrom on the heebo or discriminated against them as they suffer in the fundamentalist moslem north are "the most evil racist tribe" for telling the heebo to take their votes to the yeast.

It seems the rejection by the Yoruba of the heebo really pain dem.

Could this be because they know deep down that they really fcked up with the only nationality that has been accommodating to them and that which was the only welcoming one to Igbos after the civil war ?

The heebo is now tearing his Nigerian passport over what transpired during the gubernatorial elections in Lagos.

They did not tear their passport when Obi lost.

No. They decided to tear their passport over the state elections in Lagos that had only Yoruba candidates on the ballot.

They made it clear that their renouncing of their Nigerian citizenship is over the outcome and conduct of the Lagos gubernatorial elections .

They did not tear their passport over the wanton killings by thugs in places like Anambra, IMO , Ebonyi , Enugu and Abia The thuggery in the yeast elections was of no concern to these diaspora osus rather it was that of Lagos , a Yoruba state and land.

Omo Yoruba , your rejection of the osu really pain am pass all the osus killed in northern Nigeria by abokis since 1945.

Nah your "OSU mind your business and stay off our internal politics " dey pain them.

What I do know now is that the average OSU is seriously in love with the Yoruba and his way of life and wishes deep down he was one.

Can you pls find in your heart to forgive the heebo and allow them a soft landing to cone back by simply telling them "ehn sorry. But you no say nah you start this thing, oya come back to Lagos ".

Chai!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by basybasy: 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
Massiveglory:
If Nigeria will come out of this election with any thing to unite about and build on, the mandate of the rightful winner of the presidential must be restored.

This is only means to gather the fragements of our nation which has been scattered.

This is the only means to hold and build on the foundation of our nation which is heavily shaking right now.
Nothing is shaking. All those bastards are only tearing their expired passports. If they born them well, they should tear their current ones with valid visas. No one can cajole us. Mad idiots

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by 8stargeneral: 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
The worst elections in Nigeria history but urchin's won't agreed to that

Karma will visit all the enemies of this country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Veezy4u(m): 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Stealing the village drum is easy but Finding a place to beat it peacefully is the problem, e clear

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by HeroicMeastro: 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ndlistic:
Nigerian men tear their Nigerian passports over the outcome of the 2023 general elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnTWrZhiCPI

Nonsense!!!
It may be the expired passport copy, who knows?
Anyways, they are hopeless idiots claiming to be Nigerians but do not wish the country well.
So simoly because your candidate lost an election, you decide to do this nonsense..
I feel the should be identified and blacklisted such that they are NOT given the passport again should they later apply for one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by bezimo(m): 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Timmi:

See Bezimo, I am not a Yoruba person and I am not from the land of wailing wailers. It is people like you that claimed to be engineers that loss your sense of what engineers do - build, test, build test … until. You people have turned engineering into something you pick from the shelve and have no sense of creativity.
Nigeria is not perfect but then again, what is your definition of ‘perfect’. Is America or Canada where you are now residing perfect? If it’s perfect to you, please destroy your passport and ask God to reborn you in Canada and not Nigeria. It seems, we tend to look down at anything Nigeria and place better value on our host country loosing our self worth - slave mentality. If that suits you, please live and enjoy your life there but like I said, don’t forget to take all your village people with you.

I am engineer, I am not apologetic to your pathethic life.Engineers build test things you say..that's because they are wired to think objectively, rationally and empirically when analyzing issues.

Nigeria is a useless country going by how low the country went in the just concluded elections, that was widely characterized by open robbery which was widely legalized, is that a country? it's useless idiots like you who know what went down was wrong, but tribalistic sentiment wont let you say the truth..abeg get out!.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by HeroicMeastro: 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ndlistic:
Nigerian men tear their Nigerian passports over the outcome of the 2023 general elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnTWrZhiCPI

Nonsense!!!
It may be it is the expired passport copy, who knows?
Anyways, they are hopeless idiots claiming to be Nigerians but do not wish the country well.
So simoly because your candidate lost an election, you decide to do this nonsense..
I feel the should be identified and blacklisted such that they are NOT given the passport again should they later apply for one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Lifestone(m): 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
bezimo:

I said what I said..thanks to useless dirty APC idiots like you..I am made here as a Canadian! But your useless country called Nigeria is gone..if the truth pain you, quickly hug transformer or jump inside lagoon so we can be riddled of one less dirty foolish tribaslic goat like you. I ain't your mate by any standard, better be guided!
Your other haters of Nigeria tore their Nigeria International Passport, you can follow them, why are you still keeping it. Enjoy your servitude in Canada

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Lifestone(m): 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
bezimo:

Look at this dirty nonentity who dash you visa..talkless of to travel..have you seen the inside of an aircraft..as a Canadian I can say your dirty useless country called Nigeria is gone to the garbage dirty dump forever..untill you can prove otherwise shut up your dirty akuya mouth.. fakeass nonentity posing to be something online yet an empty poverty decorated snelling idiot..Lmao.
You are all the same. Big mouth, empty head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by shonepa(m): 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
Hushpupi seff no carry last...where em dey now seff?

haffaze777:
Some people once destroyed their pvc too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Veezy4u(m): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
stupid men in diaspora chasing clouts. If they are serious no be dem type went, studied n worked hard and returned to fight for independence. Abi my government teacher liegrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by bezimo(m): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lifestone:

Your other haters of Nigeria tore their Nigeria Intercontinental Passport, you can follow them, why are you still keeping it. Enjoy your servitude in Canada

Lmao..pathetic loser..enjoy your cesspool dirty country, we both know I exist at a level far above your calamitous situation in Nigeria..you can only dream off but will never be a reality
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Mustaphaarome: 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Massiveglory:
If Nigeria will come out of this election with any thing to unite about and build on, the mandate of the rightful winner of the presidential must be restored.

This is only means to gather the fragements of our nation which has been scattered.

This is the only means to hold and build on the foundation of our nation which is heavily shaking right now.

How can you rule a country which you not wildly accepted in the whole country?

Whether you believe it or not, across the 6 northwest state peter obi can never get 10% vote even if you conduct election 100 times, state like yobe, Maiduguri,gombe jigawa and bauchi too, then come to state like kogi,Niger,Kwara totalling 14 state..
Then minus 13 from 37 then you have 23 state remaining

There is no how you win Nigeria presidential election which just 23 state ...

Peter has really done enough, he just need to work more on his wins and work towards 2027 and find his way through the core northern state at least 5 of them , then he can win,,, for now if truly he believes in the betterment of Nigeria as he claims then let him work with, and if tinubu open arms for him while he showcase what he plan for Nigeria...

Sellah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by bezimo(m): 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Arapmoi22:

You don't need to prove anything.
Because there's nothing to prove.
How can you prove pictures like the following?

Oh really..why dont you find my passports that i posted to validate your claim..that I am faking it..untill you can, abeg shut up and get lost!
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Darnell9(m): 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
I weep for that guy.
una don finish the guy kpata kpata
But the guy no well sha i weep for him too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by bezimo(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lifestone:

You are all the same. Big mouth, empty head

You are not in diaspora, so stfu, let folks here talk..nonentity rifraff poverty decorated idiots like should be quiet.

When you get a visa or see inside a plane, then we can admit you into those in diaspora..untill then, my friend shut up your mouth!
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by JagabanBorgu: 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Onyeziokwu:

Igbos kill you there. Keep hating on Igbos whilst they progress.
And u think I am not making progress.
Ode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Darnell9(m): 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

SHUT UP!!! MISCREANT
thank you Oil dey your head
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Wonderful619: 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think the headline of the thread should have been more Igbos destroy their passports because their futile dream of taking federal power by religious bigotry and ethnic profiling failed woefully. The icing on the cake of their failure was the dream of installing CRV abi na GRV an unrepentant Ipob apologist as Lagos governor. Obidients truly labored in vain sad

You are not a born again Christian but a born again lier.
Am not Ibo but I can tell you my support for labor party was truly devoid of tribal sentiment.

I was in support of a better candidate.
Tinubu doesn't talk like a sane person, how can he say he will give youths agbado and 🌽. And he kept on making bloopers during his campaign as if he has mental problem.

Who in his right mind will support such a person.

Anybody who supports tinubu because of tribe or religion is worst than an infidel and is the reason why this country is backward

Let us remove tribal sentiment and personal interest, we know that this election is a sham and this country is going nowhere.

And it's people like you who twist issues and bring tribal sentiment and hatred that is responsible for the failures of this country.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Darnell9(m): 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
And u think I am not making progress. Ode
from all indications you are not making at all
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by callthefred: 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
Folks looking to trend online. I can really see how delussional and foolish social media has made some people.

Even those who were not in the country during elections believed rigging happened??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Arapmoi22: 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
bezimo:

Oh really..why dont you find my passports that i posted to validate your claim..that I am faking it..untill you can, abeg shut up and get lost!

You didn't post a passport.
You posted an image of a passport just as I did mine.
What validates yours and mine is our biodata page.
The rest is the image.

No one needs to know where you are or you ain't if not for the inborn pride and chest beating of superiority complex.

Posting jpeg, bmp, jpg images of the frontpage of any passport proves zero point.
It takes maturity to know what youdid is childish.
However, I know pride makes adults behave like toddlers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Lifestone(m): 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
bezimo:

You are not in diaspora, so stfu, let folks here talk..nonentity rifraff poverty decorated idiots like should be quiet.

When you get a visa or see inside a plane, then we can admit you into those in diaspora..untill then, my friend shut up your mouth!
This Diaspora dey shark your head. Enjoy it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by omowumi9: 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
Senseless Nigerians are the ones tearing their Nigerian Passport.

Massiveglory:

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Electorate: 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Lol it's Likely expired passports. Let me go and tear my expired passport too

gaby:
Passports wey don expire?...

Mtcheeew

If only you guys know what's coming you wont be this ignorant, e go touch everybody excluding me.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Arapmoi22: 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lifestone:

This Diaspora dey shark your head. Enjoy it

Which diaspora?
Abeg.
He is just displaying the pride and chest beating we expect from them.
I will be surprised if he had done otherwise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by callthefred: 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
Mustaphaarome:

How can you rule a country which you not wildly accepted in the whole country?

Whether you believe it or not, across the 6 northwest state peter obi can never get 10% vote even if you conduct election 100 times, state like yobe, Maiduguri,gombe jigawa and bauchi too, then come to state like kogi,Niger,Kwara totalling 14 state..
Then minus 13 from 37 then you have 23 state remaining

There is no how you win Nigeria presidential election which just 23 state ...

Peter has really done enough, he just need to work more on his wins and work towards 2027 and find his way through the core northern state at least 5 of them , then he can win,,, for now if truly he believes in the betterment of Nigeria as he claims then let him work with, and if tinubu open arms for him while he showcase what he plan for Nigeria...

Sellah

Apart from Lagos he won't get 20% anywhere in the SW either. Take it or leave it. Igbos voted him based on tribe and wouldn't have any other tribes vote their own? They can deceive you with the Ojukwu contested story but Sowore also contested in 2019 and Yoruba didn't vote him.

The only reason I supported Peter Obi was because based on equity I think a Ibo man should have it also to show they are incorporated but instead of forming and pushing for alliances they were pushing religious sentiments. They felt the SW wouldn't vote BAT because of his running mate. Ekiti is almost 90% christians in SW and Tinubu won in a landslide. Yoruba won't voted based on sentiments but trust. The more they can understand that the better otherwise they'll just be bitter.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) / Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics / Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.