Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares (46442 Views)

2023: No End To Zoning Until South/North East Produce President - Orji Kalu / Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume / Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by fareed69(m): 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
millionaireman:
In other words, to become Senate President is reason why Orji Uzor Kalu supported a mentally handicapped Tinubu who forfeited drug trafficking money to the US government in the past, to become president of Nigeria?

Has it been proven.
You shouted this before election, nothing happen, he has won una still dey shout .
Can't you be reasonable for once.

1 Like

Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by cejaypriesty(m): 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
Anyway belle face politician it's your turn my foot
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by Allardyce: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
dalass:

Well done Mr Alladunce.... undecided
Greet your mom for me.

Are you back? grin
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by NigerianAngelo(m): 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
yarimo:
Mr kalu Senate president is too big for south east for now

grin grin Kanu come and see o. Seems you don't know these bastards. The day God declares war (if at all), we shoot them. Useless bastards. Come and see.
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by gigabyte13: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dem dis one no go work
Dem go wan collect
Typical SAD-EASTERNER
So how many votes did you give the party compared to what you got....
Jokers.....!!!!!!!!
Na person wey work go collect...
SOUTH SOUTH FOR SENATE PRESIDENT
SOUTH SOUTH THE NEAR BRIDE.

1 Like

Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by mechanics(m): 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Someone that is meant to be in jail.
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by moneyissweet(m): 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dear Jagaban

This is an open letter to you..

Instead you will make this useless Orji Kalu senate president, please rule Nigeria for 16 years and make MC oluomo your senate president.

As an Igboman, Orji Kalu is as useless as "P" in phycology
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by millionaireman: 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
fareed69:

Has it been proven.
You shouted this before election, nothing happen, he has won una still dey shout .
Can't you be reasonable for once.

Has it be proven that Tinubu forfeited $460,000 drug trafficking money to the US government? Yes.
Or are you living in the moon?
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by DenreleDave(m): 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
grin cheesy grin grin
Beremx:
This one too wants to start shouting his own Emi Lo Kan?
OUK receive sense please. Stop embarrassing Igbo people. 😏😏😏
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by nwadiuko1(m): 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lol.....let them give the position to south south....Orji kalu like many of our SE politicians are greedy and only after personal gain......I wish no SE politician will get any position in the coming administration if eventually the courts okay Tinubu.

Let us learn a lesson.

2 Likes

Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by Ykc2(m): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
My only happiness is Peter obi showing some politicians that Abuja or lagos is not their home
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by Princeton92(m): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
I'll prefer Akpabio OR Umahi....
I know those two make tough decisions especially my brother Akpabio

3 Likes

Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by WantsandMore: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
WhizdomXX:

Yet Apc has the highest number of senators in the south east; 6 out of 15 senators in the south east, lp 6. Apga-2 ypp-1. This is Tinubu's time to show he is for a government of national unity and most importantly, competence. I just fear the man OUK may not help Tinubu actualize his True Federation/Restructuring/Decentralization Agenda.
i agree but that decision will have to rest with his tribesmen and already some igbos r saying they don't support him.
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by Solocoin: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Under APC Government everyone now have their turn. Goodluck to him
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by SunmibareARC: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
WhizdomXX:

And who amongst the Likely contestants are actually BAT's true friends.

Akpabio
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by StreetFight: 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
yarimo:
Mr kalu Senate president is too big for south east for now

Yes, Gateman of the Senate is best for Igbos.
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by amuwo1980: 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
This man is a disgrace , he is copying thiefunbu oh my goodness
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by naijainstinct: 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
aieromon:

This is the dent on his aspiration.

OUK won the senate election by 30,000 votes but only contributed 8,000 to the centre.

Akpabio on the other hand won his seat with 115,000 and delivered 160,000 to the centre.

He has a lot of lobbying to do.
I'm seriously rooting for Akpabio.

2 Likes

Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by orisa37: 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
ubox:

You are joking right

Wrong. I don't joke with SP. Let US settle for her.
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by Okorietitus: 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Arutan:

Forget any other candidate. OUK is the best material this time around and would surely reposition the SE politics in the larger mainstream of national political dynamics. OUK has friends all over the nation and am telling you this chap is detribalized and knows exactly how to maintain a strong handshake across various regions.

I agree Kalu has friends everywhere, but let me ask you. Looking at Kalu's activities between the primaries and now, Is Kalu loyal to this administration?
How many APC rallies in Abia did he attend?
Presidential rally in Abia, where was he?
How has OUK repositioned Abia politics into the larger mainstream more than an Umahi or an Akpabio?

Putting an OUK there is no different from putting a Saraki there. Facts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by Israel07: 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
Flames40:
You guys have started again?
Though I support an Igbo Man to become the Senate President. Igbo need to be given a crucial position in this administration. I love all tribes of this country and I want equitable representation.

One Nigeria is all we pray for

Na rubber stamp Igbo people deserve naa abii? See as u rush support as u know say the position dey useless then come mention equitable representation. So Muslim Muslim u forget equitable representation shey? We don't even know him, Igbos don't support anything for the sake of tribalism.. No we not built like that. Aside Obi the only person capable of gaining our support from Igbo extraction at the moment is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. So take ur rubber stamp to Kwara n yobe state where there they've used it to turn their states to Dubai. Hypocrites
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by moneyissweet(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dear Jagaban

This is an open letter to you..

Instead of making this useless Orji Kalu senate president, please rule Nigeria for 16 years and make MC oluomo your senate president.

As an Igboman, Orji Kalu is as useless as "P" in phycology
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by Charly68: 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
Emi lokan has now become a political slogan... Let's see how Orji can convince his men to vote him into the seat of Senate President
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by SunmibareARC: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Blaze14k:
Everything in this country is now turn by turn..

Even life is 'turn by turn"... There is time for everything and everyone... The big question is: What has he contributed to the center
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by sunkieisland(m): 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
The spirit of Emilokan is upon Orji and it has anointed him to become the next senate president, to put him in a position to acquire more money, gain control over the people and subjugate those that need liberation...

The "gospel" according to Jagaban.
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by OmonnakOdapig: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Emilokan Ndi Tinubu 5% votes but Peter Sweetheart 90% votes

1 Like

Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by Flames40: 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
Israel07:

Na rubber stamp Igbo people deserve naa abii? See as u rush support as u know say the position dey useless then come mention equitable representation. So Muslim Muslim u forget equitable representation shey? We don't even know him, Igbos don't support anything for the sake of tribalism.. No we not built like that. Aside Obi the only person capable of gaining our support from Igbo extraction at the moment is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. So take ur rubber stamp to Kwara n yobe state where there they've used it to turn their states to Dubai. Hypocrites

Pls take your frustrations away from me. I dnt understand the rubbish u typed here. I'm no politician and I am not the one that installs or determines who leads. Pls free me
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by Segzy19: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
Hahahaha! Another Emilokan (Igbo version)😜😜😜
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by Owontime: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
This IPOB thief,after supporting Lawan during the primaries hoping to be the vice president, he is now looking for Senate President. Typical IPOB mentality, meanwhile he couldn't give Tinubu up to 200 votes in his senatorial district.
Ewu IPOB.
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by Omodua(m): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Bitchiamjay:

Source: https://punchng.com/breaking-its-my-turn-to-be-senate-president-kalu-declares/?amp
Selfish man! Going nowhere.

Only the thinking of himself.

Go away. Nothing for you!
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by Omodua(m): 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
Bitchiamjay:

Source: https://punchng.com/breaking-its-my-turn-to-be-senate-president-kalu-declares/?amp
Selfish man! Going nowhere.

Only the thinking of himself.

Go away. Nothing for you!

You have been quiet on Igbo molestations in Lagos and elsewhere.
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by bekpo(m): 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
Beremx:
This one too wants to start shouting his own Emi Lo Kan?
OUK receive sense please. Stop embarrassing Igbo people. 😏😏😏

If ur pix is what i just saw there, u r beauty personified!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA / Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt / Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.