Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares (46444 Views)

2023: No End To Zoning Until South/North East Produce President - Orji Kalu / Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume / Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by chudez0147(m): 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
yarimo:
Mr kalu Senate president is too big for south east for now
You are very mad
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by bekpo(m): 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
OUK on this, i disagree with u for d first time. It's Godswill Obot Akpabio's turn. He's a team player already!
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by Codes151(m): 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
You d mad.
God'swill is the choice of the south south.

If Una don go mumu finish just shift o.
You feel say na to make noise.
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by searchlight: 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
yarimo:
You are right. They contributed nothing. Having a senator from south east is even too much for them. They ought not to have a Minister even. Urchin. Whether OUK becomes SP or not he will still be richer than you whole village.

1 Like

Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
Say emi lokan in your local dialect.
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by beyondPen(m): 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
That is the vibe, sir Orji.

Go for what you want in life - Asiwaju
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by searchlight: 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
flokii:

I want to believe so too.. reason he musn't bite the hands that fed him by giving ingrates/enemies that won't still vote him a hundred times over a position meant for true friends.
Yeah he should also not nominate ministers from the south east. We do t deserve anything. We didn't vote APC after all. Fools everywhere
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by NextPresido: 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
yarimo:

The kind of bitterness and hatred you have in your heart will impress satan himself. You and all of your generations can NEVER dream to be 10% as successful as people from the South East so I can see where the hatred is coming from
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by DenreleDave(m): 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
grin grin grin grin
muzzafar:
Yarimo your repression fascinates me and sometimes u sound more like a psychopath

1 Like

Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by ogwumgbe: 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
WhizdomXX:

Yet Apc has the highest number of senators in the south east; 6 out of 15 senators in the south east, lp 6. Apga-2 ypp-1. This is Tinubu's time to show he is for a government of national unity and most importantly, competence. I just fear the man OUK may not help Tinubu actualize his True Federation/Restructuring/Decentralization Agenda.

Federation/Restructuring/Decentralization Agenda: if this is Tinibu's agenda, then he should be supported by all to actualize it,
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by Forumobserver12(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
flokii:

I want to believe so too.. reason he musn't bite the hands that fed him by giving ingrates/enemies that won't still vote him a hundred times over a position meant for true friends.

You are just being emotional due to your hatred for the Igbos, but who cares if OUK gets the Senate presidency or not? As far as an average Igbo is concern people like OUK are self serving, therefore he does not represent
the interest Igbos..

Secondly, I want to remind shallow minded fellows like you that the legislative arm of government is constitutionally an independent arm of government just like the executive arm, therefore, whoever presides of the legislative arm should not be determine by the presidency, unfortunately you guys have reduced legislative arm to become an appendage of the executive arm...Shame on you guys for destroying democracy in Nigeria..

Next time try to keep such myopic opinion to yourself because the whole world are on this forum ..
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by DenreleDave(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
TUTU147:
Na now orji kalu will know that there is a secret ajenda against the igbo.The senate will vote against him, not because he is not qualified but because he is an igbo man.

We will choose an ibibio man over an Igbo man actually..

Ibibio man deserves it. If ibibio can't get it, let David Umahi of Ebonyi get it..

Kalu is a big no
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by Beremx(f): 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
bekpo:

If ur pix is what i just saw there, u r beauty personified!
😎😎😎
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by degreatstalion: 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
yarimo:

You are a bast@rd!!!! I know for certain that your life is worthless!!!
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by DenreleDave(m): 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
Codes151:
You d mad.
God'swill is the choice of the south south.

If Una don go mumu finish just shift o.
You feel say na to make noise.

Akpabio is our choice

1 Like

Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by DenreleDave(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
chudez0147:

You are very mad
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by donbrowser(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
WhizdomXX:

Yet Apc has the highest number of senators in the south east; 6 out of 15 senators in the south east, lp 6. Apga-2 ypp-1. This is Tinubu's time to show he is for a government of national unity and most importantly, competence. I just fear the man OUK may not help Tinubu actualize his True Federation/Restructuring/Decentralization Agenda.

Please post the result of Tinubu in Abia as a whole and OUK's zone for himself
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by DenreleDave(m): 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
bekpo:
OUK on this, i disagree with u for d first time. It's Godswill Obot Akpabio's turn. He's a team player already!

We the Yorubas stand behind Akpabio. He deserves it
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by Igbojew: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
yarimo:
Igbos are not even interested in any post from your drug party APC until your drug Lord Tinubu return Peter Obi mandate and even Senate president should eventually go to South East not those Igbo politicians asslickers called Orji Uzor Kalu or Dave Umahi and Igbos prayed that none of them got it so that Igbos will shame them...............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by Israel07: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Flames40:

Pls take your frustrations away from me. I dnt understand the rubbish u typed here. I'm no politician and I am not the one that installs or determines who leads. Pls free me

Frustration ke? No be una frustration wan kill as una hear say Omo Igbo wey no get boundary with una wan take una land then carry igwe all the way from the east use replace una Oba for Lagos? APC feed una with useless credulous statement that a toddler won't even take with a pinch of salt una swallow am hook n line launch all manner of hate, thuggery and tribalism.
When u said una don start again who u dey refer to abii who be the una? U suddenly don't understand what I typed but u completely understood the trash u typed. Yesterday u were an agbero fighting for ur land today u re not a politician. You get body odour n e dey stink of hypocrisy
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by mbaise1000: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
flokii:

The South South or North Central deserves the Senate Presidency seat more than South East.. Igbos didn't support APC in the just concluded presidential election.

Yes. IGBOS did not support apc and will not support apc unless they believe that apc presented a reliable worthy candidate, IGBOS DID not support tinubu because they believe that he is not the best among the contestants, same way we did not support buhari because we believe he is not good enough, and we are vindicated, if you know IGBOS, you will realize that given the same chance IGBOS will still not support tinubu, as for kalu, he is on his own, whether he gets what he wants or not is of no concern to the IGBOS because IGBOS don't depend on the govt for anything, he is fighting for himself and we know it.
The average IGBO person is not particularly interested in who is president of nigeria, we are only interested in anyone that can allow a level playing ground but we also know that is not possible because of inferiority complex troubling some people.
That is why nnamdi KANU has such a mighty following in Igbo land
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by 2tpick: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
Thief
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
sammsimm:
Senate president ko u dont like senate commando ni... non of the igbos will occupy important position in this country.. let them continue with their evil

Those who occupy the so called important positions, where has it led the country into but multidimensional poverty, terror, extreme hardship and sorrow?

Until you wake up and start seeking for the common good, you will still reap the fruits of your hatred for Igbos.

You languish in penury while cheering criminals in power hoping it'll be your turn one day but it never will cos its a small circle yourself or generations will never be part of.

Wake up and realise the devilish politicking that has been on for decades only works for the thieving elites who use foot soldiers like you to achieve their sinister aims

Wake up.
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Wawulence grin
yarimo:
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by benitwater(m): 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Is not by mouth oo,you really have to work the talk, proof urself among your colleagues,
Senate president no be for mouth.
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by Keff40: 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
No be only your turn , its also your time to be treated as a traitor.
Oga Kalu, what are you bringing to the table self??
Your Presidential candidate got meagre 8000 votes in the whole of Abia..
But, just only your Senatorial district gave you over 31000 votes same day .

You don't deserve that position. Your people had already put all their eggs in one basket.

South South is a GOAL!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by ManOfMan: 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
Why not? If a known drug lord can be President, why can't an ex-convict be a Senate President?
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by Blaze14k: 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
SunmibareARC:

Even life is 'turn by turn"... There is time for everything and everyone... The big question is: What has he contributed to the center

At least some african country are woke than nigeria
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by spencekat(m): 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
It is any of these Senators: Osita Izunaso,Oji Uzor Kalu or Godswill Obot Akpabio will become the senate president.
Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by Tareq1105: 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Orji has borrowed Asiwaju’s slogan . Well, he can borrow it, he has been a very loyal Asiwaju’s boy.

Nooo, they're friends and colleagues not boy please.

Orji Uzor Kalu iwo l'okan (it's your turn).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by Billygee2u: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife / Why My Cabinet Will Be Small – Buhari / Picture Of LP Branded Catfish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.