Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez (55897 Views)

Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief / Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) / Ummi Kano Attacked, Injured (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
obrian888:

MAY GOD PUNISH YOU AND ASIWAJU,TELL ASIWAJU TO RETURN THE STOLEN MANDATE HE GOT TROUGH THE BACK DOOR OF INEC WITH THE HELP OF THE SECURITY FORCES AND BUHARI,WITHOUT THAT THERE WILL NO PEACE FOR HIM,HIS GENERATION AND ALL WHO VOTED THE LITTLE VOTE HE GOT THAT GAVE HIM THE BOLDNES TO CARRY OUT THIS MASSIVE RIGGING THAT THE WORLD WILL NOT FORGET IN HURRY.REPLY ME IF YOU LIKE,I AM MORE THAN READY TO RESPOND AND IF YOU DON'T RESPOND MAY GOD ALSO PUNISH YOU AND ASIWAJU THE OLD SICK DRUGGE CRIMINAL.

Atiku that came second has found peace. It is the Eboes that came a distant third that are wailing stolen mandate! Fight Atiku for second place first, then come chop served breakfast from the Yoruba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Beverlyjean(f): 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
In my opinion I don’t think thread like this should be posted on this forum, you know it’ll trigger a lot of things. It’s time to preach peaceful coexistence, elections are over let us move on and hope for a better Nigeria with Asiwaju. Be mindful of your posts in this delicate period, opposition are already embracing peace gradually.

U think we igbos will just let go after what u guys did....there are always consequences for actions...get ready...its just a matter of Time ...u people have sowed the seed of tribalism...get ready for the effect

2 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Moderators should stop posting tribally motivated topics here . It is now time for reconcilation, peace and healing.
Seun should stop these guys before he comes out again to apologise.
Time to heal our national psychy that has been seriously injured by these elections.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by fareed69(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
goodnessme1:
Yorubas are the most hateful tribe in Nigeria.

When Igbos start don't complain oooh

You know you are God forsaken tribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by LUCASC(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
0monnak0da:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_CVh6csijg
Ibos suppressed voting massively
I didn't hear one single Igbo language from the crowd😂 Oga go rest and stop using propaganda to justify the stupidity of your people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by igbosarejews(m): 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
[quote author=IyaebeTheGreat post=121940754]In my opinion I don’t think thread like this should be posted on this forum, you know it’ll trigger a lot of things. It’s time to preach peaceful coexistence, elections are over let us move on and hope for a better Nigeria with Asiwaju. Be mindful of your posts in this delicate period, opposition are already embracing peace gradually.[/quote
Because it's igbo man abi.
What if a reprisal starts from Igbo land, hope we all move ahead
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by nigeriainfo: 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
TUTU147:
Fear fear man,we fought the whole AU,EU and others during the civil war.Any war now will consume many in both sides.
why be say you Igbo always like to fumble like this. Nnamdi Kanu is rotten is DSS jail and non of you hull guys can do anything about it but you always shout online

2 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by ConfidentialDoc: 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
You're all inviting a brutal military regime to cure this current madness
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by goodnessme1(f): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
fareed69:

You know you are God forsaken tribe.
I'm not Yoruba.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by oracle009(m): 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
M111:
Good afternoon guys, I beg u in the name of God.. Who fit share me 5oomb, I deh something online but my data don remain 10mb.. Abeg 🙏🙏🙏

o81-07273089 mtn

Just asked someone to send 5gb to you. Hope you got it
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by fareed69(m): 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
obrian888:

MAY GOD PUNISH YOU AND ASIWAJU,TELL ASIWAJU TO RETURN THE STOLEN MANDATE HE GOT TROUGH THE BACK DOOR OF INEC WITH THE HELP OF THE SECURITY FORCES AND BUHARI,WITHOUT THAT THERE WILL NO PEACE FOR HIM,HIS GENERATION AND ALL WHO VOTED THE LITTLE VOTE HE GOT THAT GAVE HIM THE BOLDNES TO CARRY OUT THIS MASSIVE RIGGING THAT THE WORLD WILL NOT FORGET IN HURRY.REPLY ME IF YOU LIKE,I AM MORE THAN READY TO RESPOND AND IF YOU DON'T RESPOND MAY GOD ALSO PUNISH YOU AND ASIWAJU THE OLD SICK DRUGGE CRIMINAL.

E pain am .
Go back to your state

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by tobolos(m): 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
I suggest this thread should be closed immediately. All we need now than ever is unity. We should remain resolute and unbreakable for better days ahead. Nothing can kill this generation again. We have seen it all.
Please remain strong comrades.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by PHIPEX(m): 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:
Ezendigbo in Ibasa, Eze Chinedu Mozie
How all of these things dey take happen self on our soil..

A lot of things needs to be corrected & the correction is that they should remind all the Eze their main job. Once that is done and obeyed, we all live at peace together..
You people are always so scared of your shadows. Oya, change the Eze title and call him Ibo Chairman, so insecure and inferiority complex

2 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Faposky95: 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
In my opinion I don’t think thread like this should be posted on this forum, you know it’ll trigger a lot of things. It’s time to preach peaceful coexistence, elections are over let us move on and hope for a better Nigeria with Asiwaju. Be mindful of your posts in this delicate period, opposition are already embracing peace gradually.

Are you for real....
Your loved one was raped at night by an assailant you know...
Because the Bible says joy cometh in the morning, you let the case slide.....
Remember the Golden Rule

2 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by georgeakins: 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

You are mad!! Very mad!! You can not impose your political will on other people!!! Tinubu can never be the one to tell igbos whom to vote for.

Werey!! Shebi Yorubas in the east voted LP?

Yoruba no dey East.
Only Ibos live in the South East.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by orazx: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:

Are you calling for war?

Are the Yorubas ready for war?

2 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by etonslogistics: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Yes o..

If any Yoruba in Anambra call Anambra a No Man’s land or Dey enforce Anambra people to vote Adeyemi, make una deal with ham. Such person nah trespasser..

I am sure all candidates not minding the party are of Yoruba extraction some are even Lagosians, and even BAT himself is not married to a Yoruba woman.
So it is Barbaric and disgusting that the most literate tribe in Nigeria would act like this.

Well to Answer your Question if Adeyemi runs for any office in anambra, i strongly believe that Tope or Kunle would not be stabbed or attacked or maimed for choosing to align with him.
Afterall we are saw d video of a man that voted APC in Onitsha during the presidential elections and Nobody attempted to kill him ( igbo/yourba) we dont know.

So lets change how we handle issues and stop attaching tribal sentiment to it.

2 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by fareed69(m): 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

You are mad!! Very mad!! You can not impose your political will on other people!!! Tinubu can never be the one to tell igbos whom to vote for.

Werey!! Shebi Yorubas in the east voted LP?

I stay in Enugu.
Who born me well to vote a candidate of my choice?
Park well jooor

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by JOemmy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Yes o..

If any Yoruba in Anambra call Anambra a No Man’s land or Dey enforce Anambra people to vote Adeyemi, make una deal with ham. Such person nah trespasser..

Did the igbo chief call lagos a no man's land or force igbos to vote for anyone?

2 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Faposky95: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
PrinceGallant:

Igbos are hatred mongers, they are self-centered, they are the real problem of this country, they are good only at criticism, mockery, blame etc. They are blind to see good things. Hausa no like them, Tiv no like them, Efik no like them, Fulani no like them, Ibiobio no like them, Yoruba no like them, no one like them. Even they, themselves no like one another. They are children of hatred and perdition.

You didn't make one single human being....
Stop being such a judge...
Remember, ye be judged as you judge

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by 0monnak0da: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
orazx:

Are the Yorubas ready for war?
WHEN did IBB make that statement?
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by GermanSparrow: 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
tiswell:
Yolobas have started what they can't finish.

Igbos aren't cowards.

"This loan that yolobas collected from the great igbo tribe in lagos,must be fully paid with interest."

Says Chinedu the chest beater, the keyboard warrior

save this post!
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by fareed69(m): 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Diddycsbsb:
any yoruba man wey go try me or intimidate me for okota I will shoot that person to dead..i will shoot him at close range I swear.

Okay
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by GUNITGuy: 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
This is completely unacceptable....Any attack against people of Ibo extraction should be condemned with the strictest term .....Any one found wanting should be arrested with immediate effect
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Iconpee(m): 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
To hell with peaceful coexistence
IyaebeTheGreat:

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by M111: 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
oracle009:

Just asked someone to send 5gb to you. Hope you got it
yes Sir, thanks so much. This will go much in what what I'm learning online.. Thanks so much sir.
Pls I don't know if u can help me with anything too so...this is spoiled cocoyam I'm eating since Sunday.. I'm sorry if I sound like an opportunist..

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by willibounce1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Who dash am Ezeindigbo for lagos. Una too dey wine una self. See person wey claim say dem attack am. E pose for picture lie down like person wey dey badagry beach

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) / Buhari Promotes Lamidi Adeosun To Lieutenant General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.