Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,733 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez (55691 Views)

Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief / Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) / Ummi Kano Attacked, Injured (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by naijainstinct: 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Yes o..

If any Yoruba in Anambra call Anambra a No Man’s land or Dey enforce Anambra people to vote Adeyemi, make una deal with ham. Such person nah trespasser..
Simple as ABC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by DenreleDave(m): 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

They’ve always been living under suppression and injustice. Abi have you heard any Yoruba or other tribes living in SE not obeying Sit-at-Home?

Or to you, a forceful sit at home isn’t a suppression of human rights?

I am impressed with your words...

Mehnnn, you are so blessed..... Thanks for defending our heritage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by bal4real: 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:
grin
This is it ..

But honestly and speaking reality

E no for reach like this .. if Obi no leave PDP..led by a Yoruba man ..that decieved him into believing, but has gone quiet after 25.

We no Dey cry over split milk.. only say igbos must leave emotions when coming to federal politics

Today again .. hope they’ve learn and see their real enemies in Nigeria and not Northern Nigeria they always insult abuse and curse .. all at the instant of Yoruba propaganda

This election must be an eye opener to those young igbos .. since history is abolish..let them learn
Rude boy has learnt his lessons too.. and so many others

Too bad to say.. but Yoruba are the worst enemies of igbos .. forget all the laugh and jokes and dramas .. they hate you as an igboman.. or non Yoruba .
No pretense.. except you wan Dey fool yourself.

So sorry Chief ..
it is what is it is .. and believe me .. I know say you and this baale know Una sef too well .. now see how e go.

Power to the people
Guy u said the plain and bitter truth. Even Sanusi said the same thing. This election has revealed to Igbos who there real enemies are. Where, in other part of the country, that yorubas are living, that were attacked during the election? They are taking this too far. Let them not start what they cannot finish to the end.

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by greypencils: 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
goodnessme1:
Yorubas are the most hateful tribe in Nigeria.

When Igbos start don't complain oooh
Yorubas are not hateful. Here in Lagos, We are your hosts. You are our guests. Act as guests. Simple as ABC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by 0monnak0da: 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
JOemmy:

Did the igbo chief call lagos a no man's land or force igbos to vote for anyone?
He was arrested and detained by police
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by mechanics(m): 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
In a democracy setting, the oba, the masquerades and the thugs should be arrested, this is barbaric.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by ItisHi: 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Time will tell. Continue the attacks
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by norriswood(m): 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:
grin
This is it ..

E no for reach like this .. if Obi no leave PDP..led by a Yoruba man ..that decieved him into believing, but has gone quiet after 25.

We no Dey cry over split milk.. only say igbos must leave emotions when coming to federal politics

Today again .. hope they’ve learn and see their real enemies in Nigeria and not Northern Nigeria they always insult abuse and curse .. all at the instant of Yoruba propaganda

This election must be an eye opener to those young igbos .. since history is abolish..let them learn

Too bad to say.. but Yoruba are the worst enemies of igbos .. forget all the laugh and jokes and dramas .. they hate you as an igboman.. or non Yoruba .

So sorry Chief ..
it is what is it is .. and believe me .. I know say you and this baale know Una sef too well .. now see how e go.

Power to the people
......keep ur story to ursef and ur people..who cares.......what you people are doing in yoruba land .can u try it in northern area....can u tell them in Kaduna or Kano or Zamfara that their land is no mans land...igbos also hate yoruba so if u said that yoruba hate igbo let it be...to show how much u igbos hate yoruba just because Tinubu was elected as president since then u people haven't be happy but if it is Atiku they announced as president u people will enter street with enough celebrations....abi

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Rikkely: 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
0monnak0da:
A miscreant was arrested for criminal activity on election day by gallant security personnel.
He is currently in hospital and will soon be charged to court

False allegation to persecute him, you people are digging your graves, the reason why you yorubas keep doing this, is because you believe in your tiny brains that every tribe hate Igbos and they will ally with you to deal with the Igbos after your atrocities
,I'm gladly everybody is seeing who you are now, back stabber's and very trickish people in nature.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Passionate888: 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
inoki247:

Lol buh Rwanda genocide no happen when the Yorubas were attack in Akwa Ibom we colet our breakfast like that and beg the Govt to come to our rescue ni....

We didn't play the victim card nor see any Yoruba threaten Akwa Ibom people nd same you people mock us with the event call us coward he reach your turn now u dey shout genocide....
Why were the Yoruba's attacked in Akwa Ibom?
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by oracle009(m): 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
tiswell:
Yolobas have started what they can't finish.

Igbos aren't cowards.

This loan that yolobas collected from the great igbo tribe in lagos,must be fully paid with interest.

save this post!

A shameless man cannot be shamed. My friend, you are Shameless. How does "great Igbo tribe in Lagos sounds to you?" cheesy grin cheesy Wetin una all dey find about? Ok, migration is humanity, then be mindful of your conducts near your hosts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by theforemost: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
For your own goodness and that of your children, DONT ever believe what these EVIL-LYING ibos tells you. They do evil and also the first to cry fowl.
This election really revealed them to me. I've sworn NEVER to believe an Ibo man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by oracle009(m): 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
M111:
yes Sir, thanks so much. This will go much in what what I'm learning online.. Thanks so much sir.
Pls I don't know if u can help me with anything too so...this is spoiled cocoyam I'm eating since Sunday.. I'm sorry if I sound like an opportunist..
My friend, eat your cocoyam in peace! grin
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Rikkely: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
norriswood:
......keep ur story to ursef and ur people..who cares.......what you people are doing in yoruba land .can u try it in northern area....can u tell them in Kaduna or Kano or Zamfara that their land is no mans land...igbos also hate yoruba so if u said that yoruba hate igbo let it be...to show how much u igbos hate yoruba just because Tinubu was elected as president since then u people haven't be happy but if it is Atiku they announced as president u people will enter street with enough celebrations....abi

We never heard Kaduna and Kano people stopped Igbos from voting, you don't have sense
Typical of the people of your tribe
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by culf: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
This is bad, so bad.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by M111: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
oracle009:

My friend, eat your cocoyam in peace! grin
okay sir, thanks for the data.. I'm really grateful.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by 0monnak0da: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
Rikkely:

False allegation to persecute him, you people are digging your graves, the reason why you yorubas keep doing this, is because you believe in your tiny brains that every tribe hate Igbos and they will ally with you to deal with the Igbos after your atrocities
,I'm gladly everybody is seeing who you are now, back stabber's and very trickish people in nature.

How do you know it is false?
He will have his day in court
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by sangresan(m): 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:
grin
This is it ..

So sorry Chief ..

Power to the people

Continue to rant.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Devaro: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
In my opinion I don’t think thread like this should be posted on this forum, you know it’ll trigger a lot of things. It’s time to preach peaceful coexistence, elections are over let us move on and hope for a better Nigeria with Asiwaju. Be mindful of your posts in this delicate period, opposition are already embracing peace gradually.

Oga after the did is done with daylight robbery that's when some people know the word peace exist. If it were the igbo's I know different operation name that will be setup.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by millionaireman: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
For justice to be noted: the Oba with those who attacked Chinedu must be brought to trial in court, if convicted, they get jailed.
Tomorrow is pregnant.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by thinkmoney(m): 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
In my opinion I don’t think thread like this should be posted on this forum, you know it’ll trigger a lot of things. It’s time to preach peaceful coexistence, elections are over let us move on and hope for a better Nigeria with Asiwaju. Be mindful of your posts in this delicate period, opposition are already embracing peace gradually.
Should truth be hidden? Shouldn't what may lead to genocide be publicised and deal with quickly?
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by garykoeman: 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Them do thuggery for Abia and Enugu and join am with Violence till INEC suspended Coalition and it's not even trending? You see? These Propaganda machines are engineered. You can't tell me anything. Their attention on Lagos is not for the love of Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by BobbieZion(m): 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Nawa for we na Easterners.
We na too dey cry.
Shebi Westerners no dey East?
If dey try this thing with a Northerner, na for trash can dey go find the pesin.

Ask dem wetin happen to Awo,MKO and Igboho wey still dey Benin Republic.
That is how you settle scores.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by leisuretym: 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
lagos is a no mans land, he's Oba, you are also Eze, you shouldn't allow anybody to use masquerade on you in Portuguese land, use masquerade on the Oba too,

this is a neutral ground, a no mans land, it belong to nobody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by garykoeman: 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
garykoeman:
Them do thuggery for Abia and Enugu and join am with Violence till INEC suspended Coalition and it's not even trending? You see? These Propaganda machines are engineered. You can't tell me anything. Their attention on Lagos is not for the love of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by inoki247: 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Passionate888:

Why were the Yoruba's attacked in Akwa Ibom?

I don't know buh if they misbehave to dere host dey av every right to delt with you see say Yoruba leaders no put mouth for the matter but instead you guy's keep mocking us with it and call us coward.....

Any Yoruba wey go another man's land and misbehave you will see nobody will talk among the Yorubas cos na dem go another person land to go misbehave so we av no right to pass the same agrrrssion on the same people just because our people are been dealt with by derr people....

We don't play the victim card shiit anybody wey go misbehave outside make dem flog am any aw....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by olas24u(f): 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Movies
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Rikkely: 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
0monnak0da:

How do you know it is false?
He will have his day in court

Because this type of stuffs is very common with your people, your people are very trickish and can do anything to archive their goal, dude I knew your people very well, speak, eat and married, lived with your people for decades

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service / Ambode Dumped By Idiat Adebule, Deputy Governor Of Lagos, For Sanwo-olu / Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.