Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez (55671 Views)

Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief / Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) / Ummi Kano Attacked, Injured (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by faceLAGOS: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Wetin touch am no really go up well well.

If not...
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Solocoin: 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yoruba's are now feeling big forgetting that if the Igbos leave Yoruba land they are the one that will suffer. They have also forgotten there's a seaport in Port Harcourt and Calabar that was close down and they don't know action like this can make the Port to be I operations and they will be the one suffering. Let them continue
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Geneh411: 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
You be OG
GeneralPula:

Yes o..

If any Yoruba in Anambra call Anambra a No Man’s land or Dey enforce Anambra people to vote Adeyemi, make una deal with ham. Such person nah trespasser..

2 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by 7upnigeria: 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
In my opinion I don’t think thread like this should be posted on this forum, you know it’ll trigger a lot of things. It’s time to preach peaceful coexistence, elections are over let us move on and hope for a better Nigeria with Asiwaju. Be mindful of your posts in this delicate period, opposition are already embracing peace gradually.

Iya egbe, this people have taken Yorubas calmness and hospitality for weakness. The trouble they want to see, they'll likely see it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Segzy19: 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
This is not related to elections. It just happened during the elections. Eze Ndigbo of Ibasa and Oba of Ibasa... I hope someone is seeing what I am seeing here. The Yoruba Oba is the traditional ruler in that area but now there an Eze Ndigbo springing up from nowhere... How and why should that be...

Can a Yoruba man do such in any Igbo land?

They only treated his fuckup during the elections because they knew that he will come out to vote...

We should learn to respect other people.

Why have an Eze Ndigbo in a Yoruba land where you have an Oba in place for that area? What are you trying to say? These people will find trouble, when trouble wakes up they start playing victim...

Terrible lots

2 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by sangresan(m): 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
hammerT:
IS OBA AFEEZ ABOVE THE LAW?

THEY SHOULD CHARGE HIM TO COURT IMMEDIATELY, LAGOS OR ABUJA, WHICH EVER.

STOP FORMING VICTIM AND CRYING AS IF YOU ARE CHILDREN, NOBODY CARES ABOUT ALL THIS.

WE HAVE ADULT MEANS OF RESOLVING ADULT ISSUES, THE COURT SYSTEM IS THERE.

IF IT IS A MURDER CASE AND THE LAW OR POLICE DO NOTHING, YOU PUT A HIT ON OBA AFEEZ, BUT THAT CLEARLY IS NOT THE CASE HERE.

THIS IS A LEGAL MATTER NOW.

Then Igbos should be ready to vacate the community ni. Sit in your sitting room to dey type trash. Meanwhile, where were you last Saturday? I thought una boasted of winning Lagos ni.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by mcfestgee: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
farouk1989:

U took our accommodating and tolerant disposition for granted and started overstepping your boundaries by calling southwest a "no man's land" and even preparing to take over. Keep off from South West politics because we do not interfere in your own politics in your region. Shikena

You are so inconsequential when it come to speaking for yorubas. The real yorubas has started begging the Ibos, you street urchins will come to Nairaland to be speaking nonsense. social miscreants like you.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by sangresan(m): 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Just like the 3rd Marine Commando paid their loan to Igbos?

Benjamin Adekunle, Alabi Isama, Akinrinade?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by adioolayi(m): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
This story sef...

He had the opportunity to run for his dear life...

He now ran to the place of his tormentor....how

Or was he trying to retaliate at the palace of his tormentor and was arrested

In any case, Oba Afeez or what is his name has no right to forcefully disenfranchised anyone.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by donprinyo(m): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Head slammers at work.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Talawaka: 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:
Ezendigbo in Ibasa, Eze Chinedu Mozie
How all of these things dey take happen self on our soil..

A lot of things needs to be corrected & the correction is that they should remind all the Eze their main job. Once that is done and obeyed, we all live at peace together..

Frankly, I think all parallel structures need to be abolished cool
They are often seen as an affront by those whose royal status is properly gazzetted for good and/or bad.

Yoruba monarchs in North not accorded respect –Sokoto Yoruba leader

Oba of Yoruba in Sokoto, Abdulfatai Coker, has said that the Yoruba monarchs in the Northern part of the country should be appreciated and respected for sustaining the culture and tradition of the Yoruba in the region.

Coker, who was installed as the Sarkin Yoruba in Sokoto by the Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar, in February, 2016, however, noted that Yoruba monarchs in the North were often relegated by visiting political leaders from the South-West.

Speaking to Sunday PUNCH in Sokoto on Friday, the Sarkin contended that his counterparts from other tribes were accorded due respect and honour by their political leaders whenever they visited the North for political rallies and other engagements.

Source: https://punchng.com/yoruba-monarchs-in-north-not-accorded-respect-sokoto-yoruba-leader/

Yoruba Obas in Northern states appeal to Akeredolu over herdsmen quit notice
As the seven-day quit order given to Fulani herdsmen by the Ondo State Governor, Mr Rotimi Akeredolu, to vacate forest reserves in the state lapses tomorrow,the Association of Traditional Leaders/Obas of the 19 Northern States and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) has appealed to the governor to rethink his plan.

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/yoruba-obas-in-northern-states-appeal-to-akeredolu-over-herdsmen-quit-notice/
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by djflexcy: 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
In my opinion I don’t think thread like this should be posted on this forum, you know it’ll trigger a lot of things. It’s time to preach peaceful coexistence, elections are over let us move on and hope for a better Nigeria with Asiwaju. Be mindful of your posts in this delicate period, opposition are already embracing peace gradually.
You re really mad, now you know elections are over
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
7upnigeria:

Iya gene, this people have taken Yorubas calmness and hospitality for weakness. The trouble they want to see, they'll likely see it.
Please Ignore all form of triggers, it’s another means to distract Asiwaju. Don’t help them achieve their aim. Wisdom is a very rare virtue

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by shegra58: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://pmexpressng.com/how-oba-afeez-allegedly-hired-masquerades-attacked-ezendigbo-had-him-detained-during-election/
I think Lagos is no man's land
Very soon we're going to abolish anything Eze in every part of Yoruba land

The owner of the land won use their land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Rikkely: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Segzy19:
This is not related to elections. It just happened during the elections. Eze Ndigbo of Ibasa and Oba of Ibasa... I hope someone is seeing what I am seeing here. The Yoruba Oba is the traditional ruler in that area but now there an Eze Ndigbo springing up from nowhere... How and why should that be...

Can a Yoruba man do such in any Igbo land?

They only treated his fuckup during the elections because they knew that he will come out to vote...

We should learn to respect other people.

Why have an Eze Ndigbo in a Yoruba land where you have an Oba in place for that area? What are you trying to say? These people will find trouble, when trouble wakes up they start playing victim...

Terrible lots

God, you people really need mental help, have you seen a yoruba person going to this Eze Ndi igbo in that place to pay tribute in instead of Oba palace?

They do this stuffs for meetings purposes , in case of wedding, marriage and if someone die to help and contribute money in time of problem
How is it your problem?
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by sangresan(m): 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
Rikkely:

False allegation to persecute him, you people are digging your graves, the reason why you yorubas keep doing this, is because you believe in your tiny brains that every tribe hate Igbos and they will ally with you to deal with the Igbos after your atrocities
,I'm gladly everybody is seeing who you are now, back stabber's and very trickish people in nature.

You're a complete dunce. After the civil war, Yorubas were the only people to return abandoned properties to Igbos. Efik, Ijaw, Ikwerre, Bini, Urhobo, and others didn't return your properties.

You think there is anybody who loves how Igbos behave?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Allardyce: 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Please Ignore all form of triggers, it’s another means to distract Asiwaju. Don’t help them achieve their aim. Wisdom is a very rare virtue
If wisdom Is a very rare virtue, you lack it.

You are here trying to play a peacemaker when all you did before and during was to insult Obi, Obidients and igbos. You will find help and you will not see it in this life
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by kals4luv990(m): 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Thunder fire yu
Better thunder fire yu..look una cup for this country don dey full and soon we igbos go cook food for una..let's see if your tribe can eat it hot
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Rikkely: 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
mcfestgee:

You are so inconsequential when it come to speaking for yorubas. The real yorubas has started begging the Ibos, you street urchins will come to Nairaland to be speaking nonsense. social miscreants like you.

What do you need the beg for? what happen has happened, you can forgive if you want but don't forget
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by greypencils: 1:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
Solocoin:
Yoruba's are now feeling big forgetting that if the Igbos leave Yoruba land they are the one that will suffer. They have also forgotten there's a seaport in Port Harcourt and Calabar that was close down and they don't know action like this can make the Port to be I operations and they will be the one suffering. Let them continue
The way we are suffering in Ibadan ba?
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by achymmania: 1:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:
grin
This is it ..

But honestly and speaking reality

E no for reach like this .. if Obi no leave PDP..led by a Yoruba man ..that decieved him into believing, but has gone quiet after 25.

We no Dey cry over split milk.. only say igbos must leave emotions when coming to federal politics

Today again .. hope they’ve learn and see their real enemies in Nigeria and not Northern Nigeria they always insult abuse and curse .. all at the instant of Yoruba propaganda

This election must be an eye opener to those young igbos .. since history is abolish..let them learn
Rude boy has learnt his lessons too.. and so many others

Too bad to say.. but Yoruba are the worst enemies of igbos .. forget all the laugh and jokes and dramas .. they hate you as an igboman.. or non Yoruba .
No pretense.. except you wan Dey fool yourself.

So sorry Chief ..
it is what is it is .. and believe me .. I know say you and this baale know Una sef too well .. now see how e go.

Power to the people
how far, Mr North 2023.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
kals4luv990:
Thunder fire yu
Better thunder fire yu..look una cup for this country don dey full and soon we igbos go cook food for una..let's see if your tribe can eat it hot
check my new thread and have a rethink young man
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Rikkely: 1:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
sangresan:

You're a complete dunce. After the civil war, Yorubas were the only people to return abandoned properties to Igbos. Efik, Ijaw, Ikwerre, Bini, Urhobo, and others didn't return your properties.

You think there is anybody who loves how Igbos behave?

Let me put it to you, so because you helped us after the war then we should become a slave to you people?
I am waiting for your response
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by sangresan(m): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
mcfestgee:

Lol. Your mumu neva do.

Yoruba beg Ibos for constituting nuisance to economic development of Yorubaland? It'll be a new dawn on creation day.

The more you put mouth in Lagos political affairs, the more attacks from concerned parties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Omodua(m): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Yes o..

If any Yoruba in Anambra call Anambra a No Man’s land or Dey enforce Anambra people to vote Adeyemi, make una deal with ham. Such person nah trespasser..
Shut it.

Are Igbo's not paying their taxes to Lagos government. If yes, why shouldn't they exercise their constitutional duty of voting candidates of their choice.

Tribalism at its peak!
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Solocoin: 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
greypencils:
The way we are suffering in Ibadan ba?
What is happening in ibadan 🤔🤔🤔
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by greypencils: 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
Solocoin:

What is happening in ibadan 🤔🤔🤔
Ajuju
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by 7upnigeria: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by decency02: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
This is the time for him to continue posting issues like these. this is the time to expose all this evil and bigot animals in human form. During the campaign , people were saying all manner of things and now they should be careful ? No way bros CONTINUE. Is it a bad thing to stand defending the true or promote evil that will hunt us and generations to come.
IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by bewla(m): 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:
grin
This is it ..

But honestly and speaking reality

E no for reach like this .. if Obi no leave PDP..led by a Yoruba man ..that decieved him into believing, but has gone quiet after 25.

We no Dey cry over split milk.. only say igbos must leave emotions when coming to federal politics

Today again .. hope they’ve learn and see their real enemies in Nigeria and not Northern Nigeria they always insult abuse and curse .. all at the instant of Yoruba propaganda

This election must be an eye opener to those young igbos .. since history is abolish..let them learn
Rude boy has learnt his lessons too.. and so many others

Too bad to say.. but Yoruba are the worst enemies of igbos .. forget all the laugh and jokes and dramas .. they hate you as an igboman.. or non Yoruba .
No pretense.. except you wan Dey fool yourself.

So sorry Chief ..
it is what is it is .. and believe me .. I know say you and this baale know Una sef too well .. now see how e go.

Power to the people
Be quiet you no reason at all
What if the bale call the police not to get this man kill on his door step
What if it was good intentions and not for police to keep him
Or he get back home the next day and the Igbo youth could not see any good in what the bale did and decided to attack back
What if the protection he need at that time was for him to be under police custody to be alive till this morning

Think don't just reason
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by SenatePresdo(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

A lot of things have already been triggered when you were rejoicing the intimidation and rascality against the Igbos in Lagos simply because they wanted to exercise their constitutional right by voting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See The New Look Of The Oshodi-Apapa Expressway - Photos / Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today / Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.