Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, (25471 Views)

I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man / Is Spanking A Child Good Or Bad? / Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by KanwuliaExtra: 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
mediclife1987:

Omoor parenting for Oyinbo land hard oh.
And na where me wan come settle down for eternity be this.
Make God gimme pikin wey no go Kee me or vice versa oh sad

Extremely difficult.
And the police will back them up in 1 hot second and screw your record up BIG TIME!
Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by KanwuliaExtra: 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
Pacyrus:
You ended up without another solution

I always have solutions. I just have to find them.
I take a break once in a while to let them think they are winning. You have to take breaks to recharge and gain strength, or you DIE.✅

1. When I had to buy them phones FINALLY. I bought them “jitterbugs” for the elderly.😂
OMG! Dem nialllly quench!
The phone cannot even download a single app.
You can’t even text without losing battery life.😅
You can’t get on the internet either.

A very EMBARRASSING phone for teens who always feel unnecessarily cool with themselves.
They hide it from their friends and classmates.😀

2. When I discovered they could get the WI-FI passwords from the Smart TV settings or by auto connecting by going close to the router and hitting the reset button. . . . I BOUGHT 2 ROUTERS for my home. One for me and one for them.

My section of the house is LOCKED UP AND GATED with a separate alarm system. My personal router cannot be accessed.✅

When they misbehave, I hijack both their school and personal computers and disconnect THEIR ROUTER COMPLETELY FRON THE WALL AND LOCK THEM UP IN THE TRUNK OF MY CAR. Always on the go WITH MOI.😍

You have to match intelligence for intelligence.

You MUST FIND THE TIME.👍

3 Likes

Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by KanwuliaExtra: 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Oh, there's home surveillance equipment in Nigeria.

Good!

Every home should have at least TWO!
One for you, one for “ALL OTHERS”!😆

1 Like

Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by KanwuliaExtra: 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
JuanDeDios:

2 is one of the reasons spanking isn't right at any age - for kids aged 0, 10 or 17. There are others. Say no to spanking.

Spanking is a sign of inner frustration and the desire to inflict injury and physical pain.

You can’t really do that to a child with no common sense in the head.

It is extremely useless and have come to agree that it is a sadistic form of physical abuse.

Totally useless in today’s world.

1 Like

Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by ahnie: 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
adabaraabdul:

lol, when they are grown they might complain of how u messed with their mental health. This our generation😀😀
Hello there...what I meant by blackmailing them emotionally is....I feigh as if I m sad,and fake like I want to shed tear, cheesy cheesy :Dand you will see them telling me mummy sorry and they desist from what I warned them not doing.

1 Like

Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by KanwuliaExtra: 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
Jossyfine:
They can’t have access. I want to learn from your experiences.

You will be shocked.😀
They are SS2 students.

1 Like

Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by Psoul(m): 1:48am On Jun 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

You don try to pursue hefty teenage boys or girls around the house before? cheesy
Noboby will tell you to respect your 'cholesterol level' ke!
You go feel your whole heart dey beat KPIM KPIM KPIM KPIM for inside your eyes, nose ears and mouth walahi.
Na real work out! cheesy
Na so the ijjjjiots go dey run upandan. . .kon dey kick legs like drug addicts!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!

After one experience like this, I nearly passed out. My heart was beating so fast that I felt it will knock. I couldn't breath well. I couldn't stand erect. I was fainting. I went inside my room, sat on the bed, no way. Stood up, no way. I was shaking, tired and exhausted. I rushed into the bathroom, went under the shower and got some refreshing cold bath before I started to recover.
That day, I told myself I'll never do this beating again before I die trying to make my kids live a good life.
Parenting no easy oo especially with children of nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by KanwuliaExtra: 3:47am On Jun 22, 2023
Psoul:

After one experience like this, I nearly passed out. My heart was beating so fast that I felt it will knock. I couldn't breathe well. I couldn't stand erect. I was fainting. I went inside my room, sat on the bed, no way. Stood up, no way. I was shaking, tired and exhausted. I rushed into the bathroom, went under the shower and got some refreshing cold bath before I started to recover.
That day, I told myself I'll never do this beating again before I die trying to make my kids live a good life.
Parenting no easy oo especially with children of nowadays.

Hehehe

I say nobody will tell you.
One day, I had to drink a bottle of coke after pursuing 2 up the stairs. . . .
It is not worth it o.
Wetin I wan prove? Say I get pawa?

If I get soooooooo pissed, I go carry them with the dog go drop like 5 miles away make them trek come house.

1. No one will give them a ride with a dog.
2. They must all return together or else I go drop them 5 mikes away AGAIN with only water and ONE SLICE OF BREAD! grin

Sha-sha I promised them and MY GOD, I will never be the first to quench o.
My husband don hang belt tey tey.
The man dey keep im distance wella, before dem shout “sexual abuse”! cheesy

The day he carried belt to beat and TORE their skin to PIECES them was the first and last time he touched them. He could not believe it could get to that stage. He knew he needed counseling plus follow-up therapy.
He was sooooooo traumatized by it all. It was all captured on the indoor camera too.

I don’t think he has fully recovered.😀
These children can have your US citizenship revoked in a jiffy if you are not careful. You can’t SPANK A TEENAGER PERIOD!

I had an accident once and fell down the stairs. . . . Thank God I did not hit my head o. I still have a nasty bump on my left hip. I busted a blood vessel and bled internally.

Wetin pesin don see ehn. . . . . ?

People wonder why I have changed on NL?
Because I don see wetin pass me under my nose!
You must be very, very, very careful.

When I get mad, I LEAVE the house OR REMOVE THEM FROM THE HOUSE ASAP!✅

This is how my life would have ended because of some WEREY-“WIKE”-children from RIVERS State. . . . ObiaKPOR Local Govt Polling Unit to be EXACT!😭

Tufiaaaaaaaakwa!

4 Likes

Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by mrblessed(m): 5:08am On Jun 22, 2023
Tommydare:
Spanking works for some children baba...Dem fear beating pass anything....but anyways different punishment for different offense. Where you need to spank, you can't give him house chores to do.
Not only for some children but for all of them. The psychology of a child is different to that of an adult. We are now prisoners to western culture, even when we know that you can beat your children, not batter or inflict wounds on them, with the left hand, and draw him back with the right hand. In terms of training a child, Africans have totally nothing to learn from the west.

4 Likes

Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:36am On Jun 22, 2023
Good piece.

1 Like

Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by goldmatrix(m): 7:00am On Jun 22, 2023
Remove subsidy temporary in everything while increasing millage on house keeping, laundry etc
Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by Pacyrus(m): 7:09am On Jun 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

I always have solutions. I just have to find them.
I take a break once in a while to let them think they are winning. You have to take breaks to recharge and gain strength, or you DIE.✅

1. When I had to buy them phones FINALLY. I bought them “jitterbugs” for the elderly.😂
OMG! Dem nialllly quench!
The phone cannot even download a single app.
You can’t even text without losing battery life.😅
You can’t get on the internet either.

A very EMBARRASSING phone for teens who always feel unnecessarily cool with themselves.
They hide it from their friends and classmates.😀

2. When I discovered they could get the WI-FI passwords from the Smart TV settings or by auto connecting by going close to the router and hitting the reset button. . . . I BOUGHT 2 ROUTERS for my home. One for me and one for them.

My section of the house is LOCKED UP AND GATED with a separate alarm system. My personal router cannot be accessed.✅

When they misbehave, I hijack both their school and personal computers and disconnect THEIR ROUTER COMPLETELY FRON THE WALL AND LOCK THEM UP IN THE TRUNK OF MY CAR. Always on the go WITH MOI.😍

You have to match intelligence for intelligence.

You MUST FIND THE TIME.👍
In order word, you are MADAM STRICT! > grin
Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by Psoul(m): 7:11am On Jun 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Hehehe

It is not worth it o.

If I get soooooooo pissed, I go carry them with the dog go drop like 5 miles away make them trek come house.

2. They must all return together or else I go drop them 5 mikes away AGAIN with only water and ONE SLICE OF BREAD! grin

The day he carried belt to beat and TORE their skin to PIECES them was the first and last time he touched them. He could not believe it could get to that stage. He knew he needed counseling plus follow-up therapy.
He was sooooooo traumatized by it all. It was all captured on the indoor camera too.

These children can have your US citizenship revoked in a jiffy if you are not careful. You can’t SPANK A TEENAGER PERIOD!

I had an accident once and fell down the stairs. . . . Thank God I did not hit my head o. I still have a nasty bump on my left hip. I busted a blood vessel and bled internally.

This is how my life would have ended because of some WEREY-“WIKE”-children from RIVERS State. . . . ObiaKPOR Local Govt Polling Unit to be EXACT!😭

Tufiaaaaaaaakwa!

Hahaha... My sister, I've decided to give up on this beating of a thing o. It's just that most of us that got disciplined childhood and grew up not tolerating bag habits find it difficult overlooking so these characters from nowadays children.
I no dey beat again before either I kill them or they kill me.

I think I'll adopt that your dog walking punishment. I've 3 heavy dogs I'll drop them off and tell them to walk home with the dogs. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
May be after that imposed punishment, they'll start thinking of adjusting.

Sorry for that accident and the wound.

1 Like

Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by mediclife1987(m): 7:16am On Jun 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Extremely difficult.
And the police will back them up in 1 hot second and screw your record up BIG TIME!

Hmmm... God abeg oh...

1 Like

Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by Pacyrus(m): 7:27am On Jun 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

This na pure cruelty.
Will not work now o.
All you are teaching them is to come GUN you down when you are sleeping.

Please, I want to sleep with my eyes closed PEACEFULLY every night.

You don’t watch what children can do to parents on TV? shocked Some will just organize with their hood rats of gangs delete you jejely!🙆🏿

As they get older. . . . Be very KIAFOOOOOOOO

I want them to see consequences of their actions, not inflict physical pain o.

Inflicting any form of physical pain in ANY child is not a form of discipline. I have since learned that.✅
I was literally talking about the good old days.

1 Like

Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by Pacyrus(m): 7:29am On Jun 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Rebels good.

These are DEMONS’
If you look dem eyes sometimes, fear go catch you.

Arrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh

Just like the other before them, this TWO shalt passeth OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!

Na dis useless TikTok age I nor understand and will never understand.
The influence of Social Media has done more harm than good.

1 Like

Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by Pacyrus(m): 7:38am On Jun 22, 2023
Image123:

Don't mind the OP. Raising criminals and openly telling us with glee that he doesn't spank. Of course, don't spank adults. They should have been spanked from 1year old to like 12, in their formative and flexible years. Not coming here to gaslight us like all is well in his home.
The negative effects of modern days lifestyle.
Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by GlobalWay: 7:40am On Jun 22, 2023
mrblessed:
Not only for some children but for all of them. The psychology of a child is different to that of an adult. We are now prisoners to western culture, even when we know that you can beat your children, not batter or inflict wounds on them, with the left hand, and draw him back with the right hand. In terms of training a child, Africans have totally nothing to learn from the west.
Exactly, we are still very fortunate in Africa since Africans have largely rejected that Western Homosexuality push. Legitimizing Sodom and Gomorrahness subconsciously destroys the moral Fabrics of the Society to accept such Abomination as norm. The far reaching effects go beyond just gayism, it Destroys the moral Right of Parents to question the Rebellions of their Children since the Parents have accepted to be Eternal Rebels against their CREATOR and against peaceful Nature.

1 Like

Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by shimolv: 7:57am On Jun 22, 2023
Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by monerozi5590: 8:07am On Jun 22, 2023
ahnie:
I tell you,it ain't easy.i have stopped spanking my kids,except in rare cases where my palm go just mistakenly moves.

What I do is talk,and talk,most times I would just ignore them completely and whistle.

Blackmailing them emotionally and citing references works on them better.

(When I whistle you see them behaving themselves,and what I meant by blackmailing them emotionally is...I feigh as if I want to cry and you see them almost crying telling me...Oni sorry,don't cry,we will not do it again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Spanking is good sha. Spanking and talking to them can co-exist. What I meant is that spanking should be intentional and not by mistake. Do it in such a way that there should be no chance for bodily injury or harm.

They are some schools in the USA that allow for spanking as a corporal punishment but under the supervision of the head of the school and some witnesses .

1 Like

Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by HayB100(m): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2023
ahnie:
I tell you,it ain't easy.i have stopped spanking my kids,except in rare cases where my palm go just mistakenly moves.

What I do is talk,and talk,most times I would just ignore them completely and whistle.

Blackmailing them emotionally and citing references works on them better.

(When I whistle you see them behaving themselves,and what I meant by blackmailing them emotionally is...I feigh as if I want to cry and you see them almost crying telling me...Oni sorry,don't cry,we will not do it again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Lol, so you think by blackmailing them emotionally and almost resulting in tears will solve the problem? I swear, in the next few years, you go regret your actions, or no be children of nowadays? Where better caney dey, no worry, you go cry you go tire oh, this your own pattern sef worst pass anything, as in, like seriously, nah the most hilarious thing I hBe read online today be this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by ebhohon: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Hehehe

It is not worth it o.

Tufiaaaaaaaakwa!
: IT is well ooo, i don dey adjust. i used asking them to kneel down with their hands up until they start crying.
Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by descarado: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2023
Psoul:

Hahaha... My sister, I've decided to give up on this beating of a thing o. It's just that most of us that got disciplined childhood and grew up not tolerating bag habits find it difficult overlooking so these characters from nowadays children.

I think I'll adopt that your dog walking punishment. I've 3 heavy dogs I'll drop them off and tell them to walk home with the dogs. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If your kids are like me, we will stroll off playing and come home whenever.
I dare not do that to my kids cos its a licence to go and have fun and fun they will have cheesy

Beating makes kids lack self esteem as adults. Among 100 Nigerians, 90 has very low self esteem and when you have low self esteem,you behave the way we behave even as a billionaire.

Be their friends. We feel too proud to be our children's best friends cos we don't want them to disrespect us. Nope. We are suffering from low self esteem.
( one of my child's teacher said that grades without confidence is nothing. You need confidence more than grades and that's their method abroad.
We are still looking for first class. That's why they allow kids to be kids. Tomorrow, those kids will still rule us by proxy cos of their confidence and employ you with your best grade)
My mum was my best friend when growing up especially when the hormones were rioting.
Be your kids best friend and bring yourself down to their level, you will gain their trust and know their secrets. Moreover when the opportunity calls,chip in some nuggets. You can still discipline but they will wanna please you subconsciously more if you become their friend.

2 Likes

Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by descarado: 11:43am On Jun 22, 2023
monerozi5590:

Spanking is good sha. Spanking and talking to them can co-exist. What I meant is that spanking should be intentional and not by mistake. Do it in such a way that there should be no chance for bodily injury or harm.

They are some schools in the USA that allow for spanking as a corporal punishment but under the supervision of the head of the school and some witnesses .
They will spank little girls but not little boys?

What rubbish is this?
Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by descarado: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2023
You had it rough Kanwulia.
Sorry o.
A former colleague fell off the stair cos of her 13 yrs old.
Broke ribs and hip fractured.
Kid was angry she separated from her abusive father and later got married to another man.
This lady is in court cos of that girl and the so called dad don't care and has moved on with another women and have kids.

This lady want the state to take the girl. She has moved school a lot. They have been moving cos of her but she said no more will that kid control them anymore. They want to send her to juv center. She is badly influencing her little sister and causing them serious pain everywhere.
Her dad doesn't want to take her either.
Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by ahnie: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
I m not beating again.... because me it's so tiring cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't even have the strength to begin with.

Na ear I dey twist cheesy wink wink and none of them wants to ever experienced the ear twisting saga.

Of a truth.... training a child in the abroad is not an easy sontin Sha.

1 Like

Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by Ogegod87: 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
olisaEze:
grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by Psoul(m): 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
descarado:

If your kids are like me, we will stroll off playing and come home whenever.
I dare not do that to my kids cos its a licence to go and have fun and fun they will have cheesy

Beating makes kids lack self esteem as adults. Among 100 Nigerians, 90 has very low self esteem and when you have low self esteem,you behave the way we behave even as a billionaire.

Be their friends. We feel too proud to be our children's best friends cos we don't want them to disrespect us. Nope. We are suffering from low self esteem.
( one of my child's teacher said that grades without confidence is nothing. You need confidence more than grades and that's their method abroad.
We are still looking for first class. That's why they allow kids to be kids. Tomorrow, those kids will still rule us by proxy cos of their confidence and employ you with your best grade)
My mum was my best friend when growing up especially when the hormones were rioting.
Be your kids best friend and bring yourself down to their level, you will gain their trust and know their secrets. Moreover when the opportunity calls,chip in some nuggets. You can still discipline but they will wanna please you subconsciously more if you become their friend.

Yeah... Your are very much correct. They are my best friends. We hang out, play together and all those stuff. I hardly beat, but the problem with me is that whenever I chooses to be, I normally feel I'm out of control. But I've decided not to go physical with them these days.

I do apply moral questions that they will answer and condemn themselves by themselves. When they do something wrong, I'll ask, assuming I'm the one doing to you what you're doing now, how will u feel. Their answers settle everything.
Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by descarado: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2023
Psoul:

Yeah... Your are very much correct. They are my best friends. We hang out, play together and all those stuff. I hardly beat, but the problem with me is that whenever I chooses to be, I normally feel I'm out of control. But I've decided not to go physical with them these days.

I do apply moral questions that they will answer and condemn themselves by themselves. When they do something wrong, I'll ask, assuming I'm the one doing to you what you're doing now, how will u feel. Their answers settle everything.
You are not alone here darling. I don't know how to beat. I better not beat. Its not correctional cos we pour our anger and frustration on them and sometimes we ask is it really worth the beating. Children will start feeling we hate them and that is there at the back of their mind. Some become rebellious. Some are withdrawn. We don't communicate. We don't tell them sorry when we are wrong.
Here, talk anyhow and if you are not lucky, you will be reported. Communication is always the key and common sense.
We go dey alright kiss

1 Like

Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by KanwuliaExtra: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
Pacyrus:
I was literally talking about the good old days.

Those good old days are soooooooooooooooooooo gone!
Can't try it now.
Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by KanwuliaExtra: 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
Psoul:

javascript:void(0);

Thank you ooooo.. . .The wound is an everlasting reminder never to pursue anyone o. grin

Gooooood!
Push dem out with the dogs after they have smelled the good food coming from the kitchen.
By the time the come back, they eyes will see red. . . they will sleep for 2 days without noise ke. grin grin grin

All my co-workers keep telling me they all went through it. . . . I pray this difficult phase passess soonest!

School go soon start. . . my heart is beating and rejoicing at the same time.

I will start looking at attendance records and getting notifications like. . . ."Madam was missing from 5th and 6th period. . . "
Or 'Madam was late to 4th period"

We will start asking. . . ."WHERE DA HECK WHERE YOU.. . . . HOW CAN YOU BE MISSING CLASSES OR GOING LATE TO CLASSES"?

. . . .No answer. . . . Prolly having sex competition in the bathroom for sure. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Dem go see wetin dem dey find ke.
Thank God. . . pregnancy nor be crime for America! cheesy

Or you get a note from the teachers. . . Dis wan has TWELVE MISSING ASSIGNMENTS. . . .? ? ? ? shocked

How manage. . . .No answer.

Now your know it is time for both DRUG AND PREGNANCY TESTS!✔✔✔✔✔
Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by KanwuliaExtra: 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
Pacyrus:
The influence of Social Media has done more harm than good.

Social media is the WORST INFLUENCE. . . .

I remember when NAIRALAND was sooooooooooooo addictive. . . . How I could keep a job was a miracle.
Till I was able to reset my brain. cheesy

If not for the news items, I will not even visit this website.
I can't stand FaceBook, TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat or Instagram. You will never catch me in such spaces.
So, I can imagine how toxic social media is to the children of these days.

They will have to figure it out. . . .you can only advise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? / Court Dissolves 25-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lateness In Preparing Meals / Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child Abroad After 30 Years Of Barrenness. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.