Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, (25473 Views)

I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man / Is Spanking A Child Good Or Bad? / Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by KanwuliaExtra: 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
Pacyrus:
In order word, you are MADAM STRICT! > grin
Not at all.
I believe in doing things in moderation.
You can't be rewarded for bad behavior simple.

How can you be skipping classess and going late to classess. . . .forgetting that every class takes attendance and sends to your parents?
How can you be failing to turn in assignments when due because your are sleeping on 'the dark web pages' watchching 'GOD-KNOWS-WHAT' . . . .or chating with some low-lives on line all day/night long? undecided

To make matters worse, you won't cook, clean, wash your armpits or azzzes and be smelling all over my house? undecided

You just wanno sit down and be on the computer or phone 20 hours daily? undecided

In whose house? undecided

Then all my fine-fine tins. . . dem go TIEF to wrap go do 'birthday presents' for their friends? cheesy
If I raid their rooms and they book bags. . . . na all my tins full inside o.

*****i did that to my mom too sha. . . . Now, I know how it feels******* cheesy I have since maintained a private NO-G0 area heavily alarmed with locks and cameras. Problem solved! Make I see dem legs near my side of the house. If they wanno reach me. . . they can page me on the phone intercom system. . . shikena!
Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by Pacyrus(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Not at all.
I believe in doing things in moderation.
You can't be rewarded for bad behavior simple.

How can you be skipping classess and going late to classess. . . .forgetting that every class takes attendance and sends to your parents?
How can you be failing to turn in assignments when due because your are sleeping on 'the dark web pages' watchching 'GOD-KNOWS-WHAT' . . . .or chating with some low-lives on line all day/night long? undecided

To make matters worse, you won't cook, clean, wash your armpits or azzzes and be smelling all over my house? undecided

You just wanno sit down and be on the computer or phone 20 hours daily? undecided

In whose house? undecided

Then all my fine-fine tins. . . dem go TIEF to wrap go do 'birthday presents' for their friends? cheesy
If I raid their rooms and they book bags. . . . na all my tins full inside o.

*****i did that to my mom too sha. . . . Now, I know how it feels******* cheesy I have since maintained a private NO-G0 area heavily alarmed with locks and cameras. Problem solved! Make I see dem legs near my side of the house. If they wanno reach me. . . they can page me on the phone intercom system. . . shikena!
Na wao! How did they become savvy of all these Even DARKWEB Your offsprings spoil sha undecided
Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by Pacyrus(m): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
I prefer these two sites, Nairaland and LIB
KanwuliaExtra:

Social media is the WORST INFLUENCE. . . .

I remember when NAIRALAND was sooooooooooooo addictive. . . . How I could keep a job was a miracle.
Till I was able to reset my brain. cheesy

If not for the news items, I will not even visit this website.
I can't stand FaceBook, TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat or Instagram. You will never catch me in such spaces.
So, I can imagine how toxic social media is to the children of these days.

They will have to figure it out. . . .you can only advise.
Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by Pacyrus(m): 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Those good old days are soooooooooooooooooooo gone!
Can't try it now.
Sad
Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by Psoul(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Thank you ooooo.. . .The wound is an everlasting reminder never to pursue anyone o. grin

Gooooood!
Push dem out with the dogs after they have smelled the good food coming from the kitchen.
By the time the come back, they eyes will see red. . . they will sleep for 2 days without noise ke. grin grin grin

All my co-workers keep telling me they all went through it. . . . I pray this difficult phase passess soonest!

School go soon start. . . my heart is beating and rejoicing at the same time.

I will start looking at attendance records and getting notifications like. . . ."Madam was missing from 5th and 6th period. . . "
Or 'Madam was late to 4th period"

We will start asking. . . ."WHERE DA HECK WHERE YOU.. . . . HOW CAN YOU BE MISSING CLASSES OR GOING LATE TO CLASSES"?

. . . .No answer. . . . Prolly having sex competition in the bathroom for sure. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Dem go see wetin dem dey find ke.
Thank God. . . pregnancy nor be crime for America! cheesy

Or you get a note from the teachers. . . Dis wan has TWELVE MISSING ASSIGNMENTS. . . .? ? ? ? shocked

How manage. . . .No answer.

Now your know it is time for both DRUG AND PREGNANCY TESTS!✔✔✔✔✔

Hahahaha😆😆😆
You really have bulk of wisdom on how to handle these kids. Maybe, we can link up if you wouldn't mind.
May God strengthen us.
E no easy unless you just want to be anyhow or anything goes parent.
Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by Psoul(m): 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
descarado:

You are not alone here darling. I don't know how to beat. I better not beat. Its not correctional cos we pour our anger and frustration on them and sometimes we ask is it really worth the beating. Children will start feeling we hate them and that is there at the back of their mind. Some become rebellious. Some are withdrawn. We don't communicate. We don't tell them sorry when we are wrong.
Here, talk anyhow and if you are not lucky, you will be reported. Communication is always the key and common sense.
We go dey alright kiss

Yeah... You are right. Communication and more communication can make this less problematic for us.

May God bless every good parent out there
Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Hehehe

I say nobody will tell you.
One day, I had to drink a bottle of coke after pursuing 2 up the stairs. . . .
It is not worth it o.
Wetin I wan prove? Say I get pawa?

If I get soooooooo pissed, I go carry them with the dog go drop like 5 miles away make them trek come house.

1. No one will give them a ride with a dog.
2. They must all return together or else I go drop them 5 mikes away AGAIN with only water and ONE SLICE OF BREAD! grin

Sha-sha I promised them and MY GOD, I will never be the first to quench o.
My husband don hang belt tey tey.
The man dey keep im distance wella, before dem shout “sexual abuse”! cheesy

The day he carried belt to beat and TORE their skin to PIECES them was the first and last time he touched them. He could not believe it could get to that stage. He knew he needed counseling plus follow-up therapy.
He was sooooooo traumatized by it all. It was all captured on the indoor camera too.

I don’t think he has fully recovered.😀
These children can have your US citizenship revoked in a jiffy if you are not careful. You can’t SPANK A TEENAGER PERIOD!

I had an accident once and fell down the stairs. . . . Thank God I did not hit my head o. I still have a nasty bump on my left hip. I busted a blood vessel and bled internally.

Wetin pesin don see ehn. . . . . ?

People wonder why I have changed on NL?
Because I don see wetin pass me under my nose!
You must be very, very, very careful.

When I get mad, I LEAVE the house OR REMOVE THEM FROM THE HOUSE ASAP!✅

This is how my life would have ended because of some WEREY-“WIKE”-children from RIVERS State. . . . ObiaKPOR Local Govt Polling Unit to be EXACT!😭

Tufiaaaaaaaakwa!
Raising kids in the States is something else... Such a huge scar shocked
Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by KanwuliaExtra: 1:06am On Jun 25, 2023
Runnerzz:

Raising kids in the States is something else... Such a huge scar shocked

I say but for my GOD!
You would have been reading something else.

It never healed o.
Now, one ikebe big pass one.
Serious deformity! angry
Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 25, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

I say but for my GOD!
You would have been reading something else.

It never healed o.
Now, one ikebe big pass one.
Serious deformity! angry
Hmmm

But it's just the scar noticed though 🤔
Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by KanwuliaExtra: 1:29am On Jun 25, 2023
Runnerzz:

Hmmm

The scar healed, but turned into a HUGE LUMP!
Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by KanwuliaExtra: 2:00am On Jun 25, 2023
Runnerzz:

Hmmm

From Worst to Bad to UGLY!
I wear the badge with full honors. kiss!

Yes o. Na ikebe be dat! grin

Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 25, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

The scar healed, but turned into a HUGE LUMP!

Wow 😳 I heard that laser lump removal works like magic and it's painless too
Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 25, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

From Worst to Bad to UGLY!
I wear the badge with full honors. kiss!

Yes o. Na ikebe be dat! grin
Lol...@badge with full honors cheesy
The ikebe still dey okay like that only say creating dey am smiley
Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by KanwuliaExtra: 2:02am On Jun 25, 2023
Runnerzz:

Wow 😳 I heard that laser lump removal works like magic and it's painless too

Nor bothered by it for real.
Maybe in the future.
Will just keep carrying the lump, abi na TUMOR for now! cheesy
If na my head I for nack for the stairs nko? shocked

1 Like

Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by KanwuliaExtra: 2:11am On Jun 25, 2023
They are BACK!
Oh boy! The FILTH they brought back! angry
I have not rested all day on my ONE DAY OFF!

1. The first thing was to empty ALL SUITCASES AND ALL BAGS IN THE HOT SUN!✅

2. Take ALL ITEMS TO BE SANITIZED IN A HUGE PUBLIC LAINDRY. I was not gonna allow any camp-swamp thing inside my house without proper sanitation o!🚫🚫🚫

3. Straight to the salon for a goooooood shampoo and RE-LOCKING! Do✅✅✅

4. They brought me GIFTS. . . I saw PAD BUCKETS! And will continue to inspect and COUNT TILL THEY DRY UP COMPLETELY!

5. Straight to the shower, to inspect ALL BODY PSRTS, . , . No exceptions!😎

I did not allow them to open ANY SUITCASE OR BAGS. . . I unpacked all myself.

I found email addresses, phone numbers and some loose cash! We will have “discussions” about these tomorrow at “Sunday Brunch”. Make dem relax small. wink

Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by KanwuliaExtra: 2:19am On Jun 25, 2023
Oh. . . .The pad buckets!
Now we can have dinner and GO TO BED!✅

Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 25, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Nor bothered by it for real.
Maybe in the future.
Will just keep carrying the lump, abi na TUMOR for now! cheesy
If na my head I for nack for the stairs nko? shocked
True sha... So long as it's not harmful
Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by KanwuliaExtra: 3:40am On Jun 25, 2023
Some will be asking : WHAT HAS ALL THESE REALITY SHOW-OFFS got to do with alternatives to spanking children?

I will explain!
Do not EVER allow what I say or do on NL fool you. I have been disrespected by many here. . . If only you knew half of I do offline, you will not even look in my direction.

How many of you have this kind of PAWA💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿 and still spend time online to argue with both sane and insane?😂

1. You do not use spanking as a form of discipline WHEN YOU ARE AN ABSENTEE PARENT.✅

2. Look at all the energy, time, resources and self-sacrifices I AM MAKING to ensure I do not have to use violence.

We got letters from the “campers” over the last two weeks and it was extremely rewarding to see how appreciative and excited they were to be given such privileges. All the other students were from PRIVATE SCHOOLS. They were the only students that attended public schools🎉🎉🎉🎉

I had to save all that money AND STILL PSYING oooooo to sacrifice my sanity and health working nights on end to provide these treats.

Now, tell me why I should spank them?

They have mixed and made friends with RICH AND INTELLIGENT children from all corners of this state with VERY FEW BLACK KIDS. . . . I have raised the bars for their academic and socio-economic expectations.

My job is half done!🎉🎉🎉🎉

If you don’t behave. . . . No camp! ✅

Now to reward myself for all this harrrrrrrrrd work, TIME TO PLAY!!!🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿

5 tickets to see 50 CENTS. . . . You wanno come with moi? wink

Muchechechecheche !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDApZhXTpH8
Re: Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, by KanwuliaExtra: 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
Oh yes o’!
Men and women can give children proper guidance if they want to without spanking!

Chores!
Chores and
More CHORES!!!!

Dog has bed bathed!
All dog beddings washed and switched out.
My car is being washed!

Dem go drink water taya for this hot Sun.

Off to work in 4 hours, then they can know peace!
Back to CAMP Monday to Friday!💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿

If you wait for ANY MAN to help you train his children, good luck. You can’t force them. They will NEVER have the time. . . . Only when it suits them.✅

I don kia!
The reason I work SUPER HARRRRRRD!😎

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? / Court Dissolves 25-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lateness In Preparing Meals / Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child Abroad After 30 Years Of Barrenness. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.