Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States (71688 Views)

Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun / FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by tsdarkside(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
wanimo:
he didn't say he had more votes, he said over voting without recourse to BVAS...

Don't worry.... The drama is unfolding

look him mouth like coconut on diet....
you are only comical relief for us....nothing more....
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by VicHots(f): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
Please somebody should tell this duncee! He has no case,Nigeria is not ready for any #SupremeCourt_President!
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by VicHots(f): 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
Please somebody should tell this duncee! He is a bad loser!
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Newton2024: 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Peter Obi has finally lost it
The same way you lose your brain. grin

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by wingmanIII: 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
twosquare:
He can't. Not just that he didn't win, but the caliphate won't allow him even if he does.

Second, he will set this nation on fire even if he reclaims the mandate. I hope you are ready to cross the Sahara Desert and Libya when it happens.

Stupid trash! The drug baron didn't set the nation on fire with his stolen mandate, na person wey go court. Animal!?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by teefrenzy(m): 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
Obi-datti nd their disciples will still do what they know how to do best after the tribunal, cry cry babies 😥😥😥
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by tsdarkside(m): 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
VicHots:
Please somebody should tell this duncee! He is a loser!

no seriously....its gettin embarassin....
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by teefrenzy(m): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
Newton2024:
The same way you lose your brain. grin
You re just a bad loser
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by buharitill2023: 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
Omodua:
Don't worry. Its either Atiku or Obi.

So long it's not the Druggie or Agbero promoter Tinubu.
that is my problem with idiotic pigs,
They're not sure of their forensic victory
You said you're okay with either obi or atiku,
Meaning the forensic analysis is not even sure
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by aklid(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
The early u realize it’s gon keep going till 2027 the better…,it’s not that am support of him being president or whatever but it’s the bitter truth..we both know there’s nothing like winning this suit and nothing like thinking the core northern states will give LP 25% including Kano at that too 🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by wanimo: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ayomivic:

When I started reading this post I said to myself if Obi mentioned Kwara State among the states he was challenging their election that means Obi had lost and he did not know what he was saying but if Kwara is not mentioned that means he knows what he was saying.

I said that because I actually know about the Kweara election that Tinubu won gallantly but of the other states I did not visit I did not know about the election there.

Obi mentioned Kwara among the states he was challenging the votes shows that Obi was just chasing after the shadow.

Asked any kwarans they will tell you 2023 election is of the best election it was peaceful , free and fare asked them whom did people voted for ,they would tell you that Tinubu was the people choice in Kwara and Andulrasq Abdulraman was their choice for Governor.
Obi is not claiming that he won in Kwara, he is saying that there was over voting without recourse to BVAS. No of votes allocated more than accredited voters.

By the time over voting is proven in areas where over voting happened, the drama would be very interesting

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by crispberry(f): 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy mi o ni so nkankan
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by FatherofAsaad: 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
Dedeity:
Pablo Escobar was the richest man in the whole south America but he never ruled Colombia as president.
Elchapo as rich and tough as he was never ruled mexico.
It's only in Nigeria that a drug baron is pushing to be our president and some idiots who have no ambition are supporting him. How would the world look at us ? God forbid. A drug baron can NEVER be our president
The WEST and their Allies are not free of any of these crimes , but people like you clap for them always even when they are the real devil and master planners naija make una value una own and stop the hate on the person of Asiwaju, waity una dey gain with hating who’s better that you all these people in tire for una ooo
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by magzey: 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
This man Obi is Sick for disputing North West and North east Election he forgot ATIKU is from North East?
He should equally Dispute ,Enugu, Anambra, Abia ,Imo and Ebonyi as well.

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by spiralwedge(m): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
Zombidiots

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by wanimo: 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2023
twosquare:
He can't. Not just that he didn't win, but the caliphate won't allow him even if he does.

Second, he will set this nation on fire even if he reclaims the mandate. I hope you are ready to cross the Sahara Desert and Libya when it happens.

your threats of setting the country on fire with a stolen mandate doesn't scare a man like Obi.... We await the drama to keep unfolding.

The country has been burning since 1967. Nigeria is already burnt. We know who is closer to Sahara desert and Libya.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by adams123: 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2023
Any form of discrimination is illegal....this one is Muslim, no, na Christian, na Yoruba people..na Hausa then, na nupe, na Tiv.
We should look at ourselves as one ooo
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Adeagbo77: 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
Dedeity:
Pablo Escobar was the richest man in the whole south America but he never ruled Colombia as president.
It's only in Nigeria that a drug baron is pushing to be our president and some idiots who have no ambition are supporting him. How would the world look at us ? God forbid. A drug baron can NEVER be our president

Please, tell us where he was convicted as a drug baron. You guys should stop peddling lies. Besides, your Obi is just wasting his time and money. Election has come and gone, we know our next president already.
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by abdul23(m): 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
It will take like 2 or more years to prove all this cases. Our court are so slow in delivering judgment.
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by MNDY(m): 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
Zico5:
These Obidiense will surely rant to their grave. By the time they wake up, Tinubu must have completed his 8 years as president. Let them concentrate on court while Tinubu concentrate on how Nigeria will move forward as a country. As he dey pain them, he dey sweet us.

There is no handing over to any BAT anywhere. Make 9ja kuku scatter instead of that to happen.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Princewell2012(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
twosquare:
You're still joking with the Nigerian government...

Lol you're trying to change the narrative.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Chienex24(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
Parachoko:
Pandora dey try use the Imo Format grin

Is so funny Pandora wants to become a Supreme Court President cheesy

Overvoting took place, according to Peter Obi in Ekiti, Oyo, Ondo, Taraba, Osun, Kano, Katsina, Kwara, Gombe, Yobe and Niger grin

I thought his supporters were crying few days ago INEC did not let LP have access to the election materials? 😆😆😆

I'm sure they don dey go through results from polling units in does states to find were overvoting occurred.

Very funny......see who is your president.... Chai!! Some people are finished, walking dead & yet they don't know... Is a pity

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Newton2024: 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
teefrenzy:

You re just a bad loser
Let's wait and see.
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by KINGS100(m): 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
When I see comments like this I only laugh. After LP won 11 states + FCT
APC won 12 states,
PDP won 12 States. You are still what makes him think he won?

Did you expect LP to win 11 states + FCT before the election? No
A lot of things which you didn't know happened on the election day.

If you don't know, many of us know that he won because we followed the election both online and offline, and we saw what happened. Tip. By the time everything is done you will realize that APC didn't get the amount of votes that INEC declared for it and most of the votes were LP's Votes.
Don't take it personally,

YorubaRonuuu:
What even makes this man think he won all those states.... It's obvious that this Obi is desperately after this president post and the truth is that people like him doesn't have something good to offer but to achieve his selfish interest

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Spanki(f): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
Dedeity:

It is your whole family members that are idiots! And you are very stupid and very mad for thinking only you can talk the way you do . Of what good is PeTeRu Obi to Anambra people? He is a political prostitute that betrayed APGA, moved into PDP and out of desperation to become the President moved to LP. And you think that warrants him to be the President You must be very mad. Bloody idiot! Tinubu will rule! Incarnate ingrates!!!!
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Spanki(f): 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
id4sho:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/589557-presidential-election-peter-obi-disputes-inec-results-in-21-states-full-list.html

PeTeRu Obi is doing nothing but making the whole world know how dumb he is, and how senseless he is indeed. What makes him believe that him that became third could justify that he won the election?

You won south east and south south, and some part in middle belt, BUT you did not win North West, North East, South West! What is difficult there to Understand?

It is logical reasoning... Stop showing how much of a dumbwit you are to the whole world. Bullshit!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by buharitill2023: 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
Zacks43:

What he's saying is that rigging is not necessarily done to win a state, but one can rig to get the 25% votes from the state.
atiku also claim tinubu reduced his vote,
How come both of them still win apc state after the reduction
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by yahoodetector: 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
LaKenny:

But first he will do what he knows how to do best: he will try to bribe everyone bribeable with both money and juicy government positions. I hope PO chose a team that has coconut head like him, and I hope those supreme court judges know that the world is watching, there's a reason why most top countries are yet to acknowledge the drug lord.

I read the minutes of the petition by Peter Obi.
I underestimated that man o. He is very smart!

He was using iRev and B-VAS to smokescreen everything and waited till this morning which was the last day of the deadline for days allowed to petition against any political opponent's purpoted victory by INEC.

The guy did not just sue INEC, he sued tinubu and Shettima with valid pointers of why they shouldn't have been allowed to contest in the first place and brought in tinubu's drug offences in the suit with witnesses from overseas which will consequently Garner the attention of internationals.

The main episode of the series done start.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Zacks43: 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
buharitill2023:
atiku also claim tinubu reduced his vote,
How come both of them still win apc state after the reduction

Exactly what am saying, both will bring their evidence to the court. Na for court everything go settle.
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Emola12(m): 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2023
I fit no know about the remaining State ooo buh you see that ekiti own tinubu can't escape it there is 100% overvoting there walahitalahi them never see him coming make tinubu and his dogs supporters go ask NGIGE watin OBI take in eye see for Anambra

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut / The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.