Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States (71684 Views)

Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun / FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by walefresh3(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
Faber:
grin

This 2023 elections have taught me many lessons. One is Never steal from a stingy man, he go pursue you woto woto until you release him property

Now I understand what Ngige meant by "Tinubu don't rejoice yet, only me can explain what I passed through in the hands of Obi in Anambra State"
Obi don't have concrete evidence... THIEFOBI is playing with una emotion.....

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by tsdarkside(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
ppogba:
One thing I know is, after the judgement, the abuses and the curses will shift to the Supreme court.

That is certain.

after that international court
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by tungamaje: 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
tsdarkside:

oyigbo,park your things and migrate....
Say it in your language, OmoIbo. Don't claim who you are not

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Sprinklepee: 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Peter Obi has finally lost it
them nor dey talk of Enugu and Anambra winning margin, na the one apc win na e be overvoting. Tinubu all the way

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Antivirus92(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
Babaibe:
Peter Obi na Mr Giwa, a shopkeeper, he will be in court till 2031 when Tinubu will hand over back to the north. If he is still alive because he will be 78 then, he will watch the north hand-over back to a formidable south-south candidate, which Yoruba will support massively. May power not come to this igbos. They are bad omen to Nigeria. His presidency, your birth right? The idiot lost an election, rather than learn, he started gathering lies and irrelevant information, just to waste the time of the Judiciary. Anyway, lawyers will eat. I love Atiku, he is back in Adamawa. Na igbo president wan committ suicide.

https://twitter.com/dpromise4me/status/1629504032564826121?t=LlnPbAv3uGXYC1-7mLGoQA&s=08

This was how we had 95% in Anambra,94% in Enugu,88% in Abia,80% in Ebonyi and 77% in Imo.
Useless man, wey no get shame. OBIROGUE, OBILIE,Peter Obi. Igbo's in america have started crusade now, running curses on Nigeria and other tribes and president elect.
These people are desperados and may Nigeria leadership never come to you, failure Obi and his hoodlums .

https://twitter.com/HauwaAllahbura/status/1638522667723620359?t=QPwyzZr1jQGfbVlzK0rvBw&s=08
rest Yoruba man.....just rest!

everything will unfold before our very own eyes!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Omodua(m): 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
[quote author=Tinubuwins2023e post=121979098]I think Peter Obi is a mad man and a threat to national security. [/quote

Obi is a threat to national security. But Tinubu who hired thugs to kill,maim,and prevent non Yoruba's to vote is not a threat to national security?

He organised thugs to chase away voters of Igbo and non Yoruba extraction. Their wares were burnt and decimated.

Such a character wants to superintendent over our national affairs?

God forbid!
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by lapintoz: 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
Correct!

At least Obi is giving hope to the obi diots......when reality sets in, Pandora Gov will retire quietly into oblivion....how he will defeat a northern president in 2031 is mystery.....

At least let the children of hate have something to celebrate. After imPOssible election failures.....na supreme Court disappointment go follow....then Simon Ekpa will take over their lives again.....

Parachoko:
Pandora dey try use the Imo Format grin

Is so funny Pandora wants to become a Supreme Court President cheesy

Overvoting took place, according to Peter Obi in Ekiti, Oyo, Ondo, Taraba, Osun, Kano, Katsina, Kwara, Gombe, Yobe and Niger grin

I thought his supporters were crying few days ago INEC did not let LP have access to the election materials? 😆😆😆

I'm sure they don dey go through results from polling units in does states to find were overvoting occurred.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by tsdarkside(m): 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
tungamaje:

Say it in your language, OmoIbo. Don't claim who you are not

who cares what you call yourselves....
am deltan....i will give you a name....dont worry....
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by ZombieSlayer1: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
CXLVII:
“ The 11 states plus Borno and Taraba where overvoting took place, according to Mr Obi, are Ekiti, Oyo, Ondo, Taraba, Osun, Kano, Katsina, Kwara, Gombe, Yobe and Niger”

Peter seems to be into drugs

Was he expecting to win any of the states he listed?

Oh! No over voting in places he won? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comedian!
Yu rushed to comment without understanding, that's how foolish you urchins can be. Did you even bother to read what you quoted? "Overvoating"

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Saintinoo(m): 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
tsdarkside:
this guy realy thinks he won instead....
its impossible....!!

you igbos seem to dont understand how disliked you are nationwide....

We love the dislike, as God love us and wr always proper. Keep hating.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by IfnobeGod20: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ayomivic:

When I started reading this post I said to myself if Obi mentioned Kwara State among the states he was challenging their election that means Obi had lost and he did not know what he was saying but if Kwara is not mentioned that means he knows what he was saying.

I said that because I actually know about the Kweara election that Tinubu won gallantly but of the other states I did not visit I did not know about the election there.

Obi mentioned Kwara among the states he was challenging the votes shows that Obi was just chasing after the shadow.

Asked any kwarans they will tell you 2023 election is of the best election it was peaceful , free and fare asked them whom did people voted for ,they would tell you that Tinubu was the people choice in Kwara and Andulrasq Abdulraman was their choice for Governor.
I think some of you just too daft to comprehend simple petition. In the petition Obi never claimed he won Kwara, his claim is over voting, votes suppression and irregularities. And that was what they did in places they have structure. They manipulated the results by cutting the votes of LP and joining it with votes of APC. PDP confirmed same, I heard one of their spokesmen on live TV saying same.
You guys should be cooling down and understand message before commenting. It's not a must you should comment and later ridicule your intelligence.
His main ground on this is votes manipulation in many states. Please not winning some of the states. See that he is even challenging the states he won because they reduced his votes in those states.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Princewell2012(m): 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
tsdarkside:

you see....
i just mentioned am from south south,but you still went ahead and tag me yoruba....
you dont even understand how insultive that is....
You re not south south, you're a full blood Yoruba man. You're playing a game stop deceiving yourself.
Be proud of who you are.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Omodua(m): 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
dmz1:

Did Ngige ever said that?
Yes. He did.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by twosquare(m): 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
I am just surprised about the strong delusion. Let's assume Asiwaju lost it. Will they now bypass Atiku, a Fulani and give it to Obi? Fulanis who don't give a f.uck what anyone thinks...dem go do the evil true true to your face....you can see this in Buhari's appointments...people don't just see the big picture. Wike was fighting for a Southern Presidency, and out of spite, these Obidients want to destroy everything...but people are still crying about waterways, this time around, dem go hear wheeen.

tsdarkside:

yeah,they dont even see this danger....they realy think everbody loves them....

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by dadabashua1(m): 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
Fada lawd, this core north way I de that no body Sabi Obi?hehehehehehe wahala

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by tsdarkside(m): 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
Princewell2012:

You re not south south, you're a full blood Yoruba man. You're playing a game stop deceiving yourself.
Be proud of who you are.

and you are a oyigbo....
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Princewell2012(m): 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
twosquare:
Okay...
Am sure you're putting confidence on mc oluomo. Continue.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Parachoko: 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
buzorcharles:

Guy pls pray for sense
You're mistaking me for your dad who does not have sense

I'm not your daddy grin
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Antivirus92(m): 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Some of you just have comprehension problem. Please where did you see in the petition that says he won Kwara? The petition focused on votes manipulations and suppression. You see that he is even challenging three states he won because they still suppressed his votes there.
You people should read and understand before disgracing yourself as a learned person.
reading,understanding,intelligence and tinubu supporters are two parallel lines

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Parachoko: 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
AssCraver:

You’re daft.... truly daft. I guess u don’t know what forensic analysis is all about
You're mistaking me for your dad who's a daft man grin
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Saintinoo(m): 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
Tescentre:

And you think your tribe is loved worldwide?
C’mon bro… cut down on some hatred.
It won’t take you far and it beclouds lots of good reasonings and opportunities.

I have studied Yoruba.people and the level of their hate, the way they hated Jonathan Goodluck up till date is what i don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by tungamaje: 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
tsdarkside:

who cares what you call yourselves....
am deltan....i will give you a name....dont worry....
You aren't any Deltan my friend. You are Yoruba and they call Igbos OmoIbo

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by tsdarkside(m): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Antivirus92:
reading,understanding,intelligence and tinubu supporters are two parallel lines

palallelogram....

balablu....
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by adams123: 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ok
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by tsdarkside(m): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
[quote author=tungamaje post=121983642]
You aren't any Deltan my friend. You are Yoruba and they call Igbos OmoIbo[/quote

oyigbo sharrap....akpu muncher....
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by tsdarkside(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
nsalla roadkills....
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by wanimo: 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
Erickymania:
What pain me most is the inclusion of Kwara State in his list. Obi Obii Obiii, how could you think you had more votes in Kwara of all places when you were literally not on ground in my state. I mean, you were no where to be found. I headly see Obi's posters not to talk of billboard in the street of Ilorin the state capital.
he didn't say he had more votes, he said over voting without recourse to BVAS...

Don't worry.... The drama is unfolding

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Espelbengz(m): 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
This lamba master thinks he won BENUE? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 If u redo the election now he won't even get the numbers he got earlier..

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by adams123: 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
Saintinoo:

I have studied Yoruba.people and the level of their hate, the way they hated Jonathan Goodluck up till date is what i don't understand.

We should stop hating anyone,we are all one as human until we realize this we would continue to suffer.
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Antivirus92(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
tsdarkside:

who started puttin all this mistrust in yoruba people....??
was it not igbos themselves....??
how can you be callin another tribes land no mans land....??
even if its capital you cant talk like that....
and for ages, you've been calling another man's land LANDLOCKED......

Have we killed all the agbo sellers in the east?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by twosquare(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
You're still joking with the Nigerian government...
Princewell2012:

Am sure you're putting confidence on mc oluomo. Continue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos / APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.