Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States (71692 Views)

More Troubles For INEC As Peter Obi Disputes Election Result In 21 States - PT / Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun / FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by tsdarkside(m): 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
Pimine:

Sharaaap. Imposter. We know you're from the SW grin

okay oo....
look the people seun was apologizin too....
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Pimine: 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
lansile:
Why Obi no con dispute SE elections? No be the same bad INEC ,(according to him) conducted their own? Whether Obi is working on his own or those who were responsible for annulment of MKO's election and made us suffer for past years are using Obi, by God grace they will not only fail this time around, they will all be annihilated by the power of Almighty Allah. The Satan Obi is working with, working for and encouraging him are destined for extirpation insha Allah.
Allah has no power and therefore cannot be "Almighty". Know Jesus and know life.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by benitwater(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
Fruitless efforts, labouring in vain as usual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by tungamaje: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
tsdarkside:

haha....you wan tell me a igbo won majority votes in the north....
if you would have said atiku,okay....
but obi....??
bwahahahaha....
He didn't say he won those places. He is rather saying there was over voting in favour of Tinubu in those places so the results should be reviewed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by ejimatic: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
sportskid:

Sit back relax and See Peter Obi become your President For 8 Solid Years
Ok let wait and see my bro!
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Benwallt(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
So, he is not disputing Tinubu's results in imo, alambra, agbia, erungi, Ebonyi, delta, Lagos and Abuja.

This man stinks

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by ejimatic: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
benitwater:
Fruitless efforts, labouring in vain as usual.
Obi will cry again and again after the judgement!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by tsdarkside(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
tungamaje:

He didn't say he won those places. He is rather saying there was over voting in favour of Tinubu in those places so the results should be reviewed

review my foot....
look,pack your things and migrate to other nations....
we dont want una in nigeria....
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by YorubaRonuuu(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
sukkot:
thats how he did in anambra, he fought ngige to death. people are thinking this man must really have lots of ideas because of his fighting intensity . so they gave him the mandate. what did he do ? plunged anambra to poverty
oga go and rest, people like you are easy to deceive...

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by kelly72: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
Even going by evidence in the public space and INEC IREeV portal alone, I wanna advise Tinubu to open up his cash warehouse on time so that loaded bullion vans can be rolling out daily heading to the supreme Court. Seems the only way out of this trouble o

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Omodua(m): 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
Parachoko:
Pandora dey try use the Imo Format grin

Is so funny Pandora wants to become a Supreme Court President cheesy

Overvoting took place, according to Peter Obi in Ekiti, Oyo, Ondo, Taraba, Osun, Kano, Katsina, Kwara, Gombe, Yobe and Niger grin

I thought his supporters were crying few days ago INEC did not let LP have access to the election materials? 😆😆😆

I'm sure they don dey go through results from polling units in does states to find were overvoting occurred.
Go sit down.

The stolen presidency shall be reclaimed.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by YorubaRonuuu(m): 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
byteem:

Who is waling now.. you won the election why are you wailing
this isn't about wailing but the truth be told, obi is desperate

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by tungamaje: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
tsdarkside:

review my foot....
look,pack your things and migrate to other nations....
we dont want una in nigeria....
Haba, why are getting emotional? You told him to take his complaints to court. And this he has done. Take am easy nau

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by ejimatic: 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
popesco123:
You are calling the name of God in vein, you are bringing more destruction to yourself and generation. Read my comment again. I only ask you to assess your conscience if you support fraudulent election. But all the same keep on wrestling with your conscience.

uote author=ejimatic post=121982332]. We reject what you said in Jesus name. You are not Obi and you can never be Obi . Apart from that ,my comment is not for you so I wonder why you are taking it personal. I don't like abusing people but with yiur foolishness and frustration that run in your family,if I reply you YOU WIL COMMIT SUCIDE! You and who ? Ti aja ba n siwin o ma n moju olowo e ni o! I decree this evening by the power of God that you and your entire generation WILL DIE MISERABLY.So shall it be ! I apologise to my friends for my outburst.
My outburst is not for you at all. Yiu are a civil person ..It is for the fool who said his people will die miserably because of frustrated Obi.. ......It is fir the one who called himself POPESCO.....I hope I am not mixing things up
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Toluwanise247(m): 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
Obi is a fool
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by tsdarkside(m): 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
tungamaje:

Haba, why are getting emotional? You told him to take his complaints to court. And this he has done. Take am easy nau

shattapu....!!
you think am seun....??

we deltans know how to treat una fvckup....

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by ppogba: 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
Can anybody please explain why he is not disputing KANO state?

I just want to know.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Themanleshey: 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
Dedeity post= :P121978305:
Pablo Escobar was the richest man in the whole south America but he never ruled Colombia as president.
Elchapo as rich and tough as he was never ruled mexico.
It's only in Nigeria that a drug baron is pushing to be our president and some idiots who have no ambition are supporting him. How would the world look at us ? God forbid. A drug baron can NEVER be our president

Coming from a tribal man whose tribe is known for drugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Dedeity: 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:

Useless ibo tribe must write useless messages.
If u have one Tinubu in ur family, ur life will not be like this. Wetin concern Tinubu with this write up.

Tinubu is ur PRESIDENT ... stupid and useless tribe go and learn Nigeria politics
One of the idiots am talking about spotted

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Saintinoo(m): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
I think Peter Obi is a mad man and a threat to national security.

Haha e pain this one, you said he should go to court, now he is in court,why are you afriad.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Mrbenny001: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
APC go smell there yansh grin
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Omodua(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
buharitill2023:
Hahahaha

And atiku forensic analysis will also show he has the highest number of lawful vote,
No be juju be that,
Or forensic analysis has turned to miracle Wonder,

I don't know how the same forensic analysis will prove two losers winner at the same time,

The 21 states were both rigged and won by obi and atiku,
Don't worry. Its either Atiku or Obi.

So long it's not the Druggie or Agbero promoter Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by tsdarkside(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
Themanleshey:

Coming from a tribal man whose tribe is known for drugs

thats right....!!
talk to them in the language they understand....!!
nice to them my foot....!!

thunda fire woke....
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by ZombieSlayer1: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
tsdarkside:
this is too much desperation....people will start seein igbos as weak and people that cant achieve anything without help....
obi is a fooool....!!
Do you need a bucket for your tears?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by tungamaje: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
tsdarkside:

shattapu....!!
you think am seun....??

we deltans know how to treat una fvckup....
Afonja, don't deny your identity. Deltan my foot

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by twosquare(m): 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
Okay...
Princewell2012:

The fight Will be between the Igbos and Yoruba's we can handle them. The north Will remain neutral.
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by tsdarkside(m): 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
tungamaje:

Afonja, don't deny your identity. Deltan my foot

oyigbo,park your things and migrate....
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Saintinoo(m): 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
blacksam01:
am disappointed in Obi that he didn't dispute the result from Anambra, he should have gone round to see what happened in Anambra...

see, ppl reminding themselves of the obligation to go and vote..infact u could rob a full estate on that day as the town state was empty and all went tto the polling station...iber hit 1million in Anambra ,he just doesn't know

Oboy, Anambra should have had 1m vote for Obi, in my area Awada, everywhere empty, my polling unit, there was no space again.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by ppogba: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
One thing I know is, after the judgement, the abuses and the curses will shift to the Supreme court.

That is certain.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, The great grandchild of Efunroye Tinuubu will be President over the British amalgamated protectorate called Nigeria.

It is written.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut / Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] / Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.