Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking (66535 Views)

Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted / The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by blowjohn(m): 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
I don't believe this verdict.

Prgan trafficking when his daughter needs a kidney?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by obaidan: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
bros it depends on the agreement.if the boy wasn’t cool he wouldn’t have agreed from the get go.taking them that far only to ridicule them is not fair for me
Sincerely in my heart or hearts, I am convinced the boy is a user, and has no honor. But then if Ekweremadus were not trying to take advantage of what they perceived(wrongly) as naivety, they wouldn't be in this mess.
There are actual black market for organs all over the world and I am sure they know this. Expensive but my guess is that choosing this boy is a cheaper option. If that's the case, they have themselves to blame, how can you have that number of properties and assets n wealth.
Like I say the boy MAY meet his waterloo at some point in life, that's left for grace and karma to decide. But for now, if the boy no misbehave Ekweremadu would still have done something wrong. So let the law judge accordingly
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
obaidan:

Sincerely in my heart or hearts, I am convinced the boy is a user, and has no honor. But then if Ekweremadus were not trying to take advantage of what they perceived(wrongly) as naivety, they wouldn't be in this mess.
There are actual black market for organs all over the world and I am sure they know this. Expensive but my guess is that choosing this boy is a cheaper option. If that's the case, they have themselves to blame, how can you have that number of properties and assets n wealth.
Like I say the boy MAY meet his waterloo at some point in life, that's left for grace and karma to decide. But for now, if the boy no misbehave Ekweremadu would still have done something wrong. So let the law judge accordingly
we are on the same page,I have been badly insulted here.ppl didn’t understand me.I see that boy like a bad boy but of corse there are two sides to a coin.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by IbeOkehie: 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
obaidan:

Sincerely in my heart or hearts, I am convinced the boy is a user, and has no honor.

But then if Ekweremadus were not trying to take advantage of what they perceived(wrongly) as naivety, they wouldn't be in this mess.

Since when did Nigerians start having honor? Poverty and the desperation to escape it has destroyed the moral compass of the vast majority of Nigerians, especially the university educated segment of the population, whether political leaders or ordinary citizens. That's why the country is in a complete mess, nothing works and it has become the official world capital of poverty.

But never you forget, Nigeria is still a better place to live than the UK!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by 2elliot: 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
baralatie:

Nah serious falling into temptation
The way Adam fail temptation
Boss, there are no temptation where he committed the crime. The rules are spelt out. But if na here, I fit believe that one.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by baralatie(m): 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
2elliot:
Boss, there are no temptation where he committed the crime. The rules are spelt out. But if na here, I fit believe that one.
When Adam fail temptation was there no rules and implications for breaking the rules(of course there are was).Adam just woke up one day and decided to test the rules and problem started.
The ekweremadus knew about the rules but the temperature was too great and they decided to test the rules,now see problem.

Every decision we make is temptation.it is our prayer that God help us not to fall into temptation because one would start saying had I known
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Zihno: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
hammerT:

THAT IS WHY WE CANNOT EVEN GET SOMETHING AS LEDAERSHIP RIGHT.

NIGERIANS HAVE MULTI-PERSONALITY DISORDER, THEY CAN CHANGE TO WHITE FROM BLACK AT THE DROP OF A HAT.

EKWEREMADU DID HIS BEST FOR HIS DIEING DAUGHTER UNDERSTANDABLY.

ANY FATHER WILL DO SAME TO SAVE HIS DAUGHTER LIFE, SOME WILL KILL FOR IT.

THAT MAN WAS JUST AN OPPORTUNIST AND IN ALL THIS, HE IS THE REAL PIG.

I pray someone who needs a heart transplant will kidnap and steal your child’s heart and the consensus will be that “any father will do same”.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Jigga25: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
Amen....including their supporters.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Zihno: 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
hammerT:
EVEN AT 15 YEARS, SOMEBODY COME AND MEET ME TO GIVE THEM ORGAN, I GO PICK RACE NI, AFTER SAYING NO.

THAT GUY ENETR DEAL, E GET LUCK SAY EKWEREMADU IS NOT THE DEVIL.

All this your tears😭 . Guess who’s a convicted felon? Not the boy!

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Zihno: 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
somehow:
A street trader in Lagos.

All the way from Abuja/East to get a street trader in Lagos.

This alone doesn't help their case.

No one in the family to help...

No friend, friend of friends or relative....

Doesn't help their case at all.

The worst part is that their defense lawyer told the judge that Nigerians treat each other as family and it is common for non related individuals to donate organs to fellow “community members “ 😂

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Zihno: 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
GreyLaw:

That boy obviously lied, but here in the UK thsse guys don't joke with such things. If you come with your kid to my hospital and I see that he has some questionable injuries I am mandated to report you without your notice.

That boy has attracted a huge curse on himself and his lineage for what he has done. I don't think he was deceived. He lied about his age. He lied about everything else. And now they will also grant him asylum in the UK because he'll say he fears for his life in Nigeria. But has he escaped? No, never!

Cry!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by 2elliot: 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
baralatie:

When Adam fail temptation was there no rules and implications for breaking the rules(of course there are was).Adam just woke up one day and decided to test the rules and problem started.
The ekweremadus knew about the rules but the temperature was too great and they decided to test the rules,now see problem.

Every decision we make is temptation.it is our prayer that God help us not to fall into temptation because one would start saying had I known
Bro, no worry yasef. You hear? Na Ekweremadu been dey even try tempt the UK police and judiciary system to see whether e dey like our corrupt one or not. Imagine sey e work, e for don tell him fellow corrupt politicians to do the same when dem get similar matter.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Zihno: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
if he was trying to be smart it’s not worth is.Nthg Dey the Uk

But sometime dy site work?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Asswipemod: 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
seunmsg:
Ekweremadu is finished.

No be your friend?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Larryndelaw: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Organ Transplant carries up to 14 years imprisonment. But if it it's Charged under they care act the sentencing will be lesser. Then they will take the amount of months that Madu has sent in prison while on remand into consideration.
For Madu wife because she has been on bail, then her own sentencing will not take into consideration her liberty while on trial. So she may have to spent more days in prison while her husband is released earlier.
This is what we call charges, indictment, trial and sentencing.
Tinubu never went thru all these for the alledge drug case which some ignorant were saying on the internet including some people who call themselves Lawyers.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Larryndelaw: 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
blowjohn:
I don't believe this verdict.

Prgan trafficking when his daughter needs a kidney?
Typical Nigeria man . You think uk court are like Aba made cour in Nigeria where everything go. Do you know that there Jury in the case?

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Lannister360: 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Sorry. Guess I hurt you so bad grin grin grin
You're still a fool.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by baralatie(m): 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
2elliot:
Bro, no worry yasef. You hear? Na Ekweremadu been dey even try tempt the UK police and judiciary system to see whether e dey like our corrupt one or not. Imagine sey e work, e for don tell him fellow corrupt politicians to do the same when dem get similar matter.
grin grin grin
Uk no wan fall into temptation enter problem
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by RedPilChurchBoy: 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
The death wey go kill a dog no dey allow the dog perceive the smell of shịt😞
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Ilekokonit: 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
This story is all over British press today.

Even BBC radio is weighing in on it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/w172ydw1g4t7r8z

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by baralatie(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ilekokonit:
This story is all over British press today.

Even BBC radio is weighing in on it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/w172ydw1g4t7r8z
Hmmm

Trying to use the case as a sensation for all ykbto understand the veracity of organ trafficking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
I don't feel sad for him at all
He made enough money to build a good hospital anywhere in Nigeria even as his own personal property and then equip it with all the gadget needed and he would never had to travel out for medical attention. And some of our people who have to travel out would have benefited from such a hospital. But no, he and his cohort prefer to store money in tanks and caskets and foreign bank accounts and allow it waste away while the poor masses suffer.
God will punish all those who have sown that Nigeria will never be good
All those who have the opportunity to make a change but look the other way because it doesn't affect them directly even when they are the ones stealing money meant for the public. I don't feel anything for such people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by baralatie(m): 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
This is from the BBC

Royal Free consultant, Dr Peter Dupont, concluded the donor was unsuitable after learning he had no counselling or advice about the risks of surgery and lacked funds for the lifelong care he would need.

Dude was left to fry like crayfish in hot oil
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by BOYS2MEN: 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
You the one that will not die well.......keep supporting evil
highchief1:
their own daughter is now like a curse to them.may we never regret having kids.Even after the jail term he is crippled forever.It’s quite unfortunate.That boy is a wicked boy he won’t end well.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Banhammy717: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ikú ọmọ ni pa aitalẹ
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by francotunsco: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Too bad. Something in me keeps pitying this family. So sorry.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
You the one that will not die well.......keep supporting evil
read the comments and stop talking rubbish.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by omonnakoda: 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
GreyLaw:

That boy obviously lied, but here in the UK thsse guys don't joke with such things. If you come with your kid to my hospital and I see that he has some questionable injuries I am mandated to report you without your notice.

That boy has attracted a huge curse on himself and his lineage for what he has done. I don't think he was deceived. He lied about his age. He lied about everything else. And now they will also grant him asylum in the UK because he'll say he fears for his life in Nigeria. But has he escaped? No, never!

Huge curse?

What did he do?

You just run your mouth carelessly

You
have zero knowledge of what happened or the UK system and are making such heavy statement as if you are God. Cursing his generation

What do you know that he did?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by optionalY09: 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
Throwback:
E don be be that.

No one will claim he was witch-hunted because of his tribe or political party.

Before making moves outside of your natural habitat, always find out what is the law of the land.

Ignorance has landed him a family conviction.

To them money buys all things…They forgot it’s only in their village money can buy everything. People around the world continue to find a way to improve moral and ethical society.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by tsmith(f): 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
[quote author=AndSunGorilla post=121999920]
Just for my education, how do you know they were a perfect match sir.[/quote

Every parent and sibling is often a good match. It was proven in court they didn't even consider the selves at all, they'd rather the burden on another.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by mercysamuelson(m): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
Na like dis Ekwereyam wan finish e life with the other people? Na wa o.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by OLULAW: 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
The rich also cry. It's good to be good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit / Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) / Bolu Akin-olugbade Dies Of COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.