Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking (66561 Views)

Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted / The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by AngelicBeing: 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
grin
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by georgeakins: 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
It will change nothing if we are still killing ourselves over a drug baron to rule Nigeria for being our tribal man. Nigerians should start searching for men of integrity to rule them at all levels.

It will change alot if those people are allowed to form their country. They're the ones sabotaging Nigeria since 1966
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
yerilistik:
Not the best time for Ekweremmadu's
May the law take it's course
Big lesson for our corrupt judiciary : see how rapid the prosecution took with no atom of doubt on the intergrity of the jurists.
The case would have died a natural death if it were in Nigeria.

LoL.

In Nigeria, it would have been dismissed for 'lack of merit.'

Judiciary of technicalities.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by AntiTerrorist: 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
why?im misunderstood here.
You were cursing the victim. Why?

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by asanausana91: 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
hmmmm…ekweremadu don go be that.the sentence go plenty small o.u know this is a crime against humanity.
I really pity the daughter. I pray the sentence will not be much so that the parents will be around to take care of their daughter.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Nice2023(m): 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
but Ekweremmadu don big pass this thg na.how e waka?na God just wan punish am otherwise e for just pass der settle the boy na.NAwa o

They picked the boy from a building site in Lagos and deceived him with a job offer abroad according to the report tendered at the court.

As the young man went with them thinking it was a job,na so the boy see himself for hospital in London not knowing they wanted to extract his kidney for their daughter.
Now,the whole matter has been exposed and a possible jail term awaits them.

I pity the Nigeria doctor whom they have messed up his career over there because of peanut. He may be deported after his sentence if he is not a citizen.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nice2023:

They picked the boy from a building site in Lagos and deceived him with a job offer abroad according to the report tendered at the court.

As the young man went with them thinking it was a job,na so the boy see himself for hospital in London not knowing they wanted to extract his kidney for their daughter.
Now,the whole matter has been exposed and a possible jail term awaits them.

I pity the Nigeria doctor whom they have messed up his career over there because of peanut. He may be deported after his sentence if he is not a citizen.
nah this is bad even before man and God.I don’t take advantage of ppl never.as guy man sef we Dey comot with babe she go over drink we no go touch am.Consent is everything to me.Ekweremadu is gone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by BastadThiefnubu: 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
georgeakins:

It will change alot if those people are allowed to form their country. They're the ones sabotaging Nigeria since 1966
They want to form their own country but you say no, that they must go nowhere so why are you crying and disturbing now?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Nice2023(m): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
nah this is bad even before man and God.I don’t take advantage of ppl never.as guy man sef we Dey comot with babe she go over drink we no go touch am.Consent is everything to me.Ekweremadu is gone.

Na so the matter be my brother.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
asanausana91:
I really pity the daughter. I pray the sentence will not be much so that the parents will be around to take care of their daughter.
other family members must rise up for her.because like this her mom and dad don finish.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
You were cursing the victim. Why?
why should I?I was not properly informed.watch my follow up comments pls
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nice2023:

Na so the matter be my brother.
what is not good is not good.That’s rubbish.ike deserves what ever befalls him.I can’t imagine that level of wickedness.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by mctech(m): 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
When God wants to deal with you, he uses someone far below you. Ekweremadu is finished.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Bbbwings: 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Zihno:

The parents and siblings were a perfect match. No one was willing to give out one kidney to their child/sibling.
Or the lawlessness he is used to made him opt for a dispensable individual.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Lannister360: 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
AwkaFinest:
So how many years?

I feel sad for him and his family.

You are s fool for feeling sad for him.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Bbbwings: 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
asanausana91:
Your prayer is not needed.
Criminals were caught.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Lannister360: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
kingsways:
This is very sad.
You are a fool for feeling sad for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Blackmercyvelly: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
60 to 70 years imprisonment each husband and wife with hard labour,

When we are telling you senators and representatives to built better Nigeria us your guys refused , but stealing our wealth and future is legally between Nigeria leaders from 1960 till date nothing changes, serve it better in prison 😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Bbbwings: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
koning:
That Ebonyi boy simply double crossed ⚔ them.

He knew damn well what he was going to London for. Besides £7,000 would have set him up for life if managed properly. I hope he goes back to selling Gala and lacasera on Lagos streets.

The Ekweremadus were mislead by a greedy doctor in UK. He could have gone to Turkey or India. I really do feel sorry for them. The daughter still has no new kidney.
That is why he didnt use you.
You know the true value of a kidney.
I doubt you would have given yours for free.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Chimok: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
vicdom:

https://punchng.com/breaking-ekweremadu-wife-found-guilty-of-organ-trafficking/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1679571437
just give him 30yrs, by the time he returns, he will be totally useless.
Useless Nigerian politicians with no soul

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Bbbwings: 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

What you wish others will befall you also
No be him say make your country no get world class hospital
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Bbbwings: 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nigerians are surprised he is going to prison for a crime.
Rule of law is alien to them.

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Bbbwings: 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Mickykarim:

THIS IS A TRAVESTY OF BOTH JUSTICE AND THE PROCESS. A FACE-SAVING SCHEME FOR THE MUCH APPRAISED AND OVERRATED OVER REGARDED GLORIFIED JUDICIAL SYSTEM OF THE English.

The RECEIVER of the proceeds and the purported GIVER or merchandise hawker of the whare were both exonerated.

THESE PEOPLE WHO CLAIMED CIVILIZATION ABOVE OTHERS ARE TOO MEAN AND UNJUST.

When two important and consequential elements in a case are out of the woods of justice tells a lot about the entire system and process.

https://www.nairaland.com/7193631/parenthood-tears-desperation-agony-ekweremadus
THE Ekweremadus did nothing wrong to have sought existence for their daughter, with a life saving measure and or any for that matter. What is organ harvesting in what was duly documented with the embassy of the UK?

THIS MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE MUST NOT BE THE END OF THE CHARADE IN London OR WHEREVER IN THE UK.
Quickly enter plane go oyinbo land go mount defence.
Alawada grin

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by GreyLaw(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
their own daughter is now like a curse to them.may we never regret having kids.Even after the jail term he is crippled forever.It’s quite unfortunate.That boy is a wicked boy he won’t end well.

That boy obviously lied, but here in the UK thsse guys don't joke with such things. If you come with your kid to my hospital and I see that he has some questionable injuries I am mandated to report you without your notice.

That boy has attracted a huge curse on himself and his lineage for what he has done. I don't think he was deceived. He lied about his age. He lied about everything else. And now they will also grant him asylum in the UK because he'll say he fears for his life in Nigeria. But has he escaped? No, never!

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Bbbwings: 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
hammerT:

IS THIS SMALL PRINCIPLE REASON ENOUGH FOR UK TO HOLD THEM FOR 1 YEAR AND BE USING THEM TO SELL NEW PAPER STORY?

WHY NOT DEPORT THEM AND BAN THEM FROM ENTERING UK?

I TELL YOU WHY, BECAUSE OF MONEY.

THEY KEPT THEM LONG ENOUGH TO RUN DOWN THEIR FINANCES.

THERE LEGAL FIRM IS BRITISH, HOSPITAL BRITISH AND HOTEL BRITISH.

THIS IS WHY THEIR ECONOMY IS STRONG, THEY KNOW HOW TO MILK AFRICANS LIKE FOOLS.

PEOPLE THAT DONT HAVE MONEY AND WISH TO STAY IN UK, THEY WILL HURRY TO DEPORT, BUT THE RICH ONE, THEY WILL HOLD.

The English are not here.
What you wrote ends here.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by doneback04: 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Bbbwings: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
8stargeneral:
I don't have pity on him...my reason:

He don't have pity on his people too

He's a greedy politician

All the enemies of this country can never go unpunished

Let him enjoy his stay in UK prison

Amen.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Bbbwings: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
GreyLaw:

That boy obviously lied, but here in the UK thsse guys don't joke with such things. If you come with your kid to my hospital and I see that he has some questionable injuries I am mandated to report you without your notice.

[s] That boy has attracted a huge curse on himself and his lineage for what he has done. I don't think he was deceived. He lied about his age. He lied about everything else. And now they will also grant him asylum in the UK because he'll say he fears for his life in Nigeria. But has he escaped? No, never! [/s]
Jokester forget curse
He is in the UK now and by virtue of that his standard of living just increased 10folds
Max enjoyment.

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Okoroawusa: 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
I feel so sorry for this family
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by TheMostComplex1: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
their own daughter is now like a curse to them.may we never regret having kids.Even after the jail term he is crippled forever.It’s quite unfortunate.That boy is a wicked boy he won’t end well.

They're are not crippled for ever especially in Nigeria
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by sisisioge: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Good! If na naija, he would have walked freely! They should lock them all up for a long time! Awon ndi oshi!
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by alphaNomega: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
He is now qualified to become president.

The Nigerian kabal has a knack for putting ex-convicts as president

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent / Governor Zulum Surprises Obiageri Mazi, Igbo Woman Teaching In Borno For 31Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.