Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) (71450 Views)

Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos After 29 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 1:50am On Mar 24, 2023
Rebuker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRiuK5mYlGo

This morning, Ayo Fayose, the former governor of Ekiti State, appeared on Arise TV and engaged in a heated discussion with Oseni Rufai.

Rufai had questioned Fayose's attempt to justify the illegality that occurred during the last election by referencing a recording of Fayose allegedly planning to rig an election in 2014. Fayose became angry and retaliated by bringing up Rufai's bus case with the police.

When Rufai tried to clarify the situation with the police, Fayose accused him of being partisan and claimed to have warned Rufai's colleague, Ruben Abbati, to caution him against getting personal.

Despite the tense atmosphere, the interview continued, with Fayose defending Ahmed Tinubu's mandate and boasting that he led the people of Ekiti to give him their votes.

When Rufai attempted to explain that he was only doing his job and was not partisan, Fayose became agitated once again, and it was only through the intervention of Ruben Abbati that he was calmed down.
Oseni is partisan. He has no shame expressing in emotions and afflictions towards a particular candidate.
Arise tv should get rid of this MTF

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by occfx: 1:51am On Mar 24, 2023
Rebuker:
Incase you missed the interview today, watch here. Get ready to laugh though 😆

Baba Fayose just dey vex....

Defending Tinubu is a big work and you must avoid direct questions

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by occfx: 1:55am On Mar 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Very embittered man with a wounded soul.
May Ayo Fayose find peace some day.
Politics of do-or-die can only make people lose their humaness and spirituality.
What a sad soul.

Money is going down so quickly, he needs to realign with the moving train by fire by force in order to get at least one position.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by occfx: 1:57am On Mar 24, 2023
Roniyke1234:
This was supposed to be an avenue for Fayose to clear himself but he missed it thinking Oseni was attacking him...

There hands no clean, nothing to clear there
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by computer0810(m): 2:26am On Mar 24, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:

Yes they supported emefiele because they never knew the naira redesign was a game plan between Buhari, Tinubu and emefiele. But it's has been clear now even to the blind that Buhari was never fighting his party, it was all a game plan

U sef listen to yourself......why should a television station be taking side in d first place, tinubu criticizes that policy then but dey called him all sort of things nw u fools are saying it was a game plan when every reasonable person knows tinubu and emefiele r not on same page

That's hw u ppl go about with pig mentality

5 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Pointnoire(m): 2:57am On Mar 24, 2023
Rufai is not a journalist very soon he would drag Arise TV the way of CNN

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by lexy2014: 3:35am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

If Wike was in studio with Rufai, he can punch him.

The guy is just too rude as a journalist.

Everybody can't be wrong about him

and punching someone is polite
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by WastedSpyPlane: 3:35am On Mar 24, 2023
pansophist:
Ladies and gentlemen, to the lovers of true freedom, self-determination, and prosperity, the time we all wish for is right here before us. A multipolar world where no single power dominates everywhere, putting Africa knee-deep in poverty, backwardness, and suffering.

President Xi and President Putin are the torchbearers of this solemn task, and we must give them all the support they need. These two countries have never in their history harmed Africa, instead, they helped us a lot. From decolonization to infrastructure and loans, and never killed any of our revolutionary leaders.

You know that a person is good when he helps you when he was poor, not when he is rich. China in the time of Mao has been building infrastructure all over Africa (read about the Tazara railways), a time when China is as poor as Bangladesh.

But the west enslaved our ancestors for four hundred years, then colonized us, and are the wealthiest bloc, but still, refuse to help us. Instead, they keep killing our leaders, calling us monkeys, seeing us as inferiors, and sanctioning our economies. Should I continue? Their evil in Africa is beyond words.

I know there are many slaves in our midst, just like Judas Iscariot, who will sabotage any effort to free themselves, since the only world they know and are comfortable in is a white man's hegemonic world, but good will always defeat evil. They can enslave your body. but never allow them to enslave your soul.

It will only get better from here.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Gaabasky: 4:25am On Mar 24, 2023
Rebuker:
Anyone saying or thinking Oseni Rufai puts someone on hot sit or gets personal should watch kadaria ahmed interviews with Obi.

I feel if one is clean you won't mind any kind of question asked. As a matter of fact, it's even an avenue for you to clear the air on any allegation against you.

How could u compare Kadaria Ahmed, fine, soft spoken, intelligent and core journalist to someone like Rufai that studied animal science? Have bn following the woman since 2015 she has never for once disappointed me. She asked issued based questions not a biased, irrational and irritating personality like Rufai

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Rebuker(m): 4:31am On Mar 24, 2023
sheriffindy:
Bro...would be very happy if you could help me with the title and artist of the song playing in the background of the video ..I love it

Artist: King Canyon
Album: Ice & fire
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by taretoofine(m): 4:43am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

It's getting annoying from Rufai. This same guy will pamper any guest representing Obi but ready to ask dumbo questions when its about Apc and Pdp.

He may be fired if he continues like that cos it means incoming government won't patronize the station, might deny them some important coverage.

what are you saying, watch when Don pela and Peter obi first came to the arise studio
See mighty questions
If not for wisdom...
They drilled those guys, can they do the same to arrogant apc/PDP chieftains
Now they tried it with fayose you are crying foul

Rufai comes direct unlike both seuns of channels

Maybe that's he style of journalism
Kayode of channels is another rufai in making but a packaged mouthed guy
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by pfadom: 4:58am On Mar 24, 2023
Shame on Reuben Abati. Having risen to the top in the print media as the editor in chief of Guardian Newspaper, the Special adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, and now engaged in beer palour gist on a national TV with babies who should look up to him. It is a shame!!

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Nauttyprof(m): 5:10am On Mar 24, 2023
abobote:
Rufai is the best Journalist at the moment.

Fayose thought he was prepared for the interview, till Rufai landed his questions. He took the whole thing personal and almost cried.

Rufai needs to be protected

That is not journalism. It is aluta or protest spirit in journalism.

The same person who attacked personality couldn't receive the same attack. He wants to defend himself but no matter the defence, he was also wrong in his own part too.

Journalism is you not making obvious where you stand and putting forward questions and will respect whatever answers he gets leaving your audience to be the judge. To turn journalism to an attack because you have an obvious position where you stand is sick

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by luckyz4rea(m): 5:34am On Mar 24, 2023
Cyberterror:
Rufai Oseni needs strong minded people to be challenging him often. Ayo Fayose is soft spoken but was still able to jilt Oseni during the exchanges. Imagine then what will happen if Nyesom Wike confronts Oseni with his intimidating voice grin

It is the reason we will continue to have leaders who pose to be democratic but deep down they are tyrant, because some Nigerians exalt their behaviors!

Which countries under true democracy do you think Wike can be elected to govern? His recent activities has even revealed his character all the more.

We are taking our democracy backward when we empower politicians to talk aggressively instead of answering questions without aggravations even if they feel offended. That’s the character office holders should have.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:43am On Mar 24, 2023
richie240:
Hehehehehe.... Abeg nor go dia o, if u know d thing Trump take CNN eye see ehn, u go pity them.
grin. grin
No matter the matter, they are still standing, so where is Trump today

The media should not be toyed with!!!
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by yommen: 5:45am On Mar 24, 2023
Samirana360:
Wicked politicians always avoid rufai oseni and seun of channels

Seun is smarter. He never sounds partisan. Oseni does. Arise might be sued for damages if they don't caution Oseni for direct attack on individuals. He need to be smart about how he goes about it
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 6:04am On Mar 24, 2023
Houston8:
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria, why we a sensible well thinking person say he wish it's wike, let the truth be told one of the person practicing true journalism today in 9ja iss Mr. Oseni, it's said that the few evil in the land must be against anything good. Mr oseni is Apolitical and non partisan he's for the people bros oseni Keep ur good job on, men can never reward you, but the almighty God will.

Still waiting for rufai to ask Obi about "pandoragate" that's when I will see him neutral, if u re watching ARISE TV regularly and compare him with other TV stations globally, you will know rufai is too partisan, even the dead knows except Obidients.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by 4gunners(m): 6:06am On Mar 24, 2023
computer0810:
The only job rufai is doing is to give platform and clout chase with d headless mob.... dis foolish arise tv ppl were supporting emefiele with d naira crisis and dey r for anything against tinubu

Very foolish set of ppl
I will like to know their opinion as of today. Very unprofessional lots

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by 4gunners(m): 6:08am On Mar 24, 2023
Samirana360:
Wicked politicians always avoid rufai oseni and seun of channels
You can’t even compare Seun and Oseni. They’re two different personalities.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by harmonyglobal: 6:09am On Mar 24, 2023
ElSudani:

Abati is the most disappointing of them all. I never expected anything better from the rest. The act like amateurs, even Abati. What a shame.
Imagine
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Omoawoke: 6:14am On Mar 24, 2023
chudez0147:
You must be a sadist in real life

I read this and I roared in laughter.
I read it again and got pissed off, but ended up laughing this wicked laugh again grin lmao
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by NoToPile: 6:17am On Mar 24, 2023
Nauttyprof:

That is not journalism. It is aluta or protest spirit in journalism.

The same person who attacked personality couldn't receive the same attack. He wants to defend himself but no matter the defence, he was also wrong in his own part too.

Journalism is you not making obvious where you stand and putting forward questions and will respect whatever answers he gets leaving your audience to be the judge. To turn journalism to an attack because you have an obvious position where you stand is sick

The bolded summarizes it all. Solid conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by udeh3(m): 6:39am On Mar 24, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Lolz...My younger brother sells health related product,he is a sweet talker.He can talk you into buying whatever he’s selling and people like that are very good at impromptu debate,they always win.Unlike me I argue with my emotions and say the shit on my mind,I don’t give a damn,always!!!
Obi is a sweet talker,Fayose says what’s on his mind!!!
As for Rufai,the guy attacked Fayose and if it were to be me,what Fayose did would have been a child’s play to what I would have done!!!

After listening to some Nigerians, I now understand that, we're the problem, not the leaders. The day will start holding office holders accountable for every of their actions, then we will get it right

Check other nations where things and institutions works. The Media is unapologetically for the masses. They beam their torchlights on everything about you. Infact, information over there is most precious

Nigerians are just like slaves who loves their chains
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by ppogba: 6:41am On Mar 24, 2023
pfadom:
Shame on Reuben Abati. Having risen to the top in the print media as the editor in chief of Guardian Newspaper, the Special adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, and now engaged in beer palour gist on a national TV with babies who should look up to him. It is a shame!!

Point of correction.
Reuben Abati was NEVER Editor in chief of Guardian newspaper. He was just a member of the Editorial board.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Alphy89(m): 6:42am On Mar 24, 2023
Cyberterror:
Rufai Oseni needs strong minded people to be challenging him often. Ayo Fayose is soft spoken but was still able to jilt Oseni during the exchanges. Imagine then what will happen if Nyesom Wike confronts Oseni with his intimidating voice grin

Does Rufai look like someone to be intimidated? Wike won't even accept to come... Also, Wike won't succumb to interview that could indict himself
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by shonepa(m): 6:47am On Mar 24, 2023
Huruna Ishola

sheriffindy:
Bro...would be glad to know the title of the song playing in the background of the video..I love it
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by nick50(m): 6:55am On Mar 24, 2023
Mr fayose for the fact that Mr buhari rigged the 2019 election against ur party's candidate doesn't mean we should allow Mr tinubu to rig the 2023 election I know u are yoruba n u are tribal bigot like most of ur people please allow the majority wishes to stand
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by sheriffindy(m): 7:06am On Mar 24, 2023
You shouldn't be immature at everything. Thanks
shonepa 1post=122017632:
Huruna Ishola

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by sheriffindy(m): 7:08am On Mar 24, 2023
Like what's the title of that particular track
Rebuker:

Artist: King Canyon
Album: Ice & fire
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 24, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Nairaland is a great place to vent out frustrations by the poor masses. This thread is about Fayose almost crying when Rufai exposed his tribalistic support for Tinubu. Everyone wants to dance a tribal dance irrespective of the fact that the Balablu drug lord did not earn the office.

If you want to go tribalist with me, let me know so I can play the tribal game with you little slimy prick - you son of a poor bitch. grin

Why do you want to cry?
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 24, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Oseni ain't no journalist.

What was it he studied again?

I used to know him as a motivational speaker. How he turned journalist, I wouldn't know
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by OmarBashir: 7:17am On Mar 24, 2023
Rufai Pele Pele ooo, He's been too partisan,May he not be another Dele Giwa, and trust me Nigeria will move on... Those hailing him will even take a bottle of beer next minute.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled / Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates / Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.