Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) (71468 Views)

Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos After 29 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by MasterShifu010(m): 7:35am On Mar 24, 2023
chinchum:
it is because by Nigerian standard, this is the fairest election we ever had. Someone like Fayose knows it is the truth. This assertion may sound ironic to many people who are not deep thinkers or youngies with little knowledge of Nigerias election since 1999 at least.

By this statement , Nigerian standard means mediocrity …
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by profbana231: 7:43am On Mar 24, 2023
That Rufai Oseni is an idiot...he lack ethics of journalism, well I don't blame him cos ,he studied Animal husbandry I don't know how the course correlate with journalism .........as a journalist, you don't need to support any party , but it shows clearly that Rufai Oseni is a member of Labour Party and he doesn't hide it .....in that way , he had left the track of journalism.......

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by WithFact: 7:47am On Mar 24, 2023
Useless Useni Rufai wen dey hide from Keyamu. Abati is just trying hard from been stained by this unruly species of journalist.
He did that to Ordinary Ahmed Isa and some other republe personalities.

How on earth, a journalist take a stand in support of evil currency policy implementation of Emefiele/ Buhari against supreme court jusgement and masses outcry?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Mercury12(m): 7:58am On Mar 24, 2023
Yeye boy Oseni
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by toloohthegreat: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2023
But seriously, the oseni was quite personal with the discussion. It was undue, unnecessary and unprofessional. Just clout chasing. I believe such mannerisms or incendiaries could implode in a live studio meeting- where everyone was sitted in person.

Rufai calm down! In as much interesting as you try to make your performance, try not to achieve it at other people's detriment. No single person is guilty for the state of this nation, so no one is personally accountable or responsible for the much desired turn around.

NB: If you get entangled with a ruthless man, it may end you...career wise, status wise, individual wise and in other ways despicable.

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by GhaliNaaba(m): 8:18am On Mar 24, 2023
Oshokooooooo!!!
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by richie240: 8:33am On Mar 24, 2023
Niqqaman is coming back for his 2nd term to continue where he left off.
cool

Wiseandtrue:

[]No matter the matter, they are still standing, so where is Trump today

The media should not be toyed with!!![
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Rebuker(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2023
sheriffindy:
Like what's the title of that particular track

Ice and fire 🔥
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by topatee: 8:40am On Mar 24, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Ekiti man, we no be Omo rele lo gbesi wa grin
Don't mind the mumu Oseni, using public TV station to propagate his personal bias, maybe he thinks Fayose is one of those stooges that comes to wail on their programmed

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by jonnex: 8:44am On Mar 24, 2023
The only job rufai is doing is to give platform and clout chase with d headless mob.... dis foolish arise tv ppl were supporting emefiele with d naira crisis and dey r for anything against tinubu

Very foolish set of ppl

Rufai is a partisan Journalist, it is a matter of time, before Arise's license shall be revoked soonest.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by topatee: 8:53am On Mar 24, 2023
[quote author=WastedSpyPlane post=122016185][/quote]e be like say this wasted ***"""" just woke up from slumber, what has Putin and Xi got to do with the subject matter, have you heard about the MOU the Chinese made with unsuspecting African countries? I wish Nigeria would deport you to Ukraine so that you can taste Putin's generosity
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by dododawa1: 9:21am On Mar 24, 2023
We can confirm that the President-elect, who left Nigeria Tuesday has not been in London. He is right now in France to have a deserved rest, after a hectic campaign that began in January 2022. He will go to London thereafter before proceeding to Mecca for the lesser Hajj.

“As we move towards inauguration on 29 May, 2023, Nigerians should expect more false and salacious news from a section of the Nigerian media, on the payroll of the opposition”.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by laskab(f): 9:21am On Mar 24, 2023
This guy named Oseni Rufai is rude, biased, and highly controversial. The world is watching his unprofessional conducts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 9:32am On Mar 24, 2023
GeneralPula:

Yea. Without farmers, you can’t eat. Hope you know that?
I mean poor farmers,,, undecided
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 9:34am On Mar 24, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Said by a baby factory operator from the land of guilly(erosion) grin
m from ND,,,and my region is the pillar of Nigeria,,,,keep shut forever Amen grin
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
m from ND,,,and my region is the pillar of Nigeria,,,,keep shut forever Amen grin
Does that eradicate the fact that you are OSU??
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Babysho(m): 9:44am On Mar 24, 2023
Cyberterror:
Rufai Oseni needs strong minded people to be challenging him often. Ayo Fayose is soft spoken but was still able to jilt Oseni during the exchanges. Imagine then what will happen if Nyesom Wike confronts Oseni with his intimidating voice grin

Why are y'all acting like Rufai put a knife to his neck 😂

He made a statement about Fayose being recorded and instead of Fayose to debunk it, he started getting emotional attacking the interviewer BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! 😂

The reason Rufai and Reuben were laughing is because they know they got Fayose exactly where they want him.

If a true statement about Wike is made, all Wike can do is start making noise attacking Rufai or Reuben and we the viewers don't care about Rufai or Reuben, they're simply journalist!

Who we want answers from is the Wikes n Fayoses that have held political positions.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by jonnelll: 9:48am On Mar 24, 2023
ayo fayose is a man without any form of intergrity,he is only supporting tinubu so he can get favours since he already has cases with effcc,but its unfortunate that nigerians are wiser now ,people like ayo is irrelevant in the new nigeria we need
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Babysho(m): 9:50am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:
Rufai is the unprofessional journalist here.

Being blunt shouldn't make you arrogant. You invited someone to your station to talk about Nigeria, why turning the question about Fayose?. I love the way Fayose called him out. He even said he complained personally to Dr Abati regarding this same Rufai.

Fayose told him, if you kicked me once, I will ask you to stop but if you kicked again, then be ready to receive double

We shall see how far emotional journalist Rufai will go

Nonsense. Even your last sentence sounds like you the emotional one lol

As long as you have held political positions, you can be questioned about incidents during your administration. All Fayose had to do was say no it didn't happen and if Rufai insists that he has evidence, Fayose can tell him to take it to court and that is that!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 9:50am On Mar 24, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Does that eradicate the fact that you are OSU??
is like u don't get me,,,m from ND....I don't know what is OSU

That word doesn't sound like our tongue (tribe)na igbo b dat
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
is like u don't get me,,,m from ND....I don't know what is OSU

That word doesn't sound like our tongue (tribe)na igbo b dat
If u like come from ambazonia in Cameroon...OSU na OSU
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by oyebanji(m): 9:59am On Mar 24, 2023
Ayo Fayose was never found guilty of planning to rig an election. If he was charged to court the case has not been determined and that made Rufai mentioning it subjudice. If he was never taken to court that made Rufai mentioning it wrong as that's an unconfirmed hearsay.

Whichever part of the narrative you decide to take, he was plane unprofessional...

You mentioned Karada, she relied on established facts either by judicial confirmation or other means of establishing facts not beer parlour comments...

Rebuker:
Anyone saying or thinking Oseni Rufai puts someone on hot sit or gets personal should watch kadaria ahmed interviews with Obi.

I feel if one is clean you won't mind any kind of question asked. As a matter of fact, it's even an avenue for you to clear the air on any allegation against you.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Newness2019: 10:01am On Mar 24, 2023
MAY GOD PROTECT RUFAI FOR US
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 10:25am On Mar 24, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
If u like come from ambazonia in Cameroon...OSU na OSU
now I confirm it,,,u b mumu
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by sheriffindy(m): 10:29am On Mar 24, 2023
Thanks ..got it
Rebuker:

Ice and fire 🔥

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 10:29am On Mar 24, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
now I confirm it,,,u b mumu

Imbecīl3 just go, that is the last if my attention u will get., Go suck Ur mum
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Bhoyz66: 10:32am On Mar 24, 2023
Rufai na ya mate grin
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by MiniImportation: 10:40am On Mar 24, 2023
Rebuker:

My own be say, why baba dey vex? Just a simple interview. Calm down and answer questions......clear yourself calmly. "Guiltless conscience fears no accusation"
that's not an interview you buffoon when someone tell you to your face that this is what is what, then you will know whether you are cool headed or have some spark of fire in you.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by LilleG(m): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:
Rufai is the unprofessional journalist here.

Being blunt shouldn't make you arrogant. You invited someone to your station to talk about Nigeria, why turning the question about Fayose?. I love the way Fayose called him out. He even said he complained personally to Dr Abati regarding this same Rufai.

Fayose told him, if you kicked me once, I will ask you to stop but if you kicked again, then be ready to receive double

We shall see how far emotional journalist Rufai will go
I need to watch the video too oo
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by chccho(m): 11:39am On Mar 24, 2023
toloohthegreat:
But seriously, the oseni was quite personal with the discussion. It was undue, unnecessary and unprofessional. Just clout chasing. I believe such mannerisms or incendiaries could implode in a live studio meeting- where everyone was sitted in person.

Rufai calm down! In as much interesting as you try to make your performance, try not to achieve it at other people's detriment. No single person is guilty for the state of this nation, so no one is personally accountable or responsible for the much desired turn around.

NB: If you get entangled with a ruthless man, it may end you...career wise, status wise, individual wise and in other ways despicable.
Rufai is doing a great disservice to his career and Arise tv.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Rebuker(m): 11:41am On Mar 24, 2023
MiniImportation:
that's not an interview you buffoon when someone tell you to your face that this is what is what, then you will know whether you are cool headed or have some spark of fire in you.

Sir, you can make your points without the insult. Be civil please.

I wasn't the one who conducted the interview.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by shonepa(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
Na who for people o. See Kettle wey dey call Pot black. Imagine! IMMATURE?

sheriffindy:
You shouldn't be immature at everything. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates / Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody / Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.