Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) (71550 Views)

Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos After 29 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
flokii:
That Rufai Oseni has no manners atal.. the guy is always trying to superimpose his ideas and opinions on others not minding the atmosphere on ground.. Sentiments aside, is Fayose his mate??

That Arise TV needs to be sanctioned by NBC for their unprofessional conducts and divisive broadcasts most of the time.. gutter media outlet.
The guy is only doing his job.
If you don't like it, just stop watching Arise News. And watch NTA just like Shehu Sani said. Or better still go and open your station. There's always an option.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Jessyrank: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
I wonder how people defend evil. Same Nigerians these wicked politicians are looting their Treasury will still be ones defending them. A former Governor about to cry on a national TV because they asked you a question. It is well
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
computer0810:

U sef listen to yourself......why should a television station be taking side in d first place, tinubu criticizes that policy then but dey called him all sort of things nw u fools are saying it was a game plan when every reasonable person knows tinubu and emefiele r not on same page

That's hw u ppl go about with pig mentality
I said what I said without insults but because of how myopic you are with your goat brain you started insulting. That tells alot about you.
To put you straight; it is your wretched and useless parents who refused to instill manners in you that are pigs and useless. Secondly be sincere and honest to ur worthless self and answer this: was Buhari really fighting his party? was the naira policy really to fight electoral malpractices? Millions of Nigeria supported that policy because they actually thought Buhari was honest with the policy, hence they were ready to sacrifice, not minding the piercing effects of the policy. But only for Nigerians and the opposition parties to discover they whole thing was just a script by Buhari and Tinubu. Emefiele is only taking orders from Buhari. Buhari claimed he wanted a free and fair election but he was the first person to break INEC law in his polling booth by displaying his vote before Nigerians that he voted Apc.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Imbecīl3 just go, that is the last if my attention u will get., Go suck Ur mum
I will not insult your parent because I don't know them....but you motherfucker
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Brush1: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Cyberterror:
Rufai Oseni needs strong minded people to be challenging him often. Ayo Fayose is soft spoken but was still able to jilt Oseni during the exchanges. Imagine then what will happen if Nyesom Wike confronts Oseni with his intimidating voice grin

No sir, Oseni must retreat because Fayose is a guest to the station. So, that was out of respect. Am a trained journalist.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Brush1: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

If Wike was in studio with Rufai, he can punch him.

The guy is just too rude as a journalist.

Everybody can't be wrong about him

But, I agree he’s rude. He doesn’t know how to apply diplomacy .
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Brush1: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
He can ask a hard question without being offensive . He is rude and unprofessional.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
udeh3:

After listening to some Nigerians, I now understand that, we're the problem, not the leaders. The day will start holding office holders accountable for every of their actions, then we will get it right

Check other nations where things and institutions works. The Media is unapologetically for the masses. They beam their torchlights on everything about you. Infact, information over there is most precious

Nigerians are just like slaves who loves their chains

This is you below in 2015 justifying the same rigging Rufai is now criticizing,but because a supposed “rigging” happened NOT in your favor,you’ve changed mouth.Mr Udeh3,I occupy a higher moral ground compared to you!!!
Modify:*moral high ground*....I was high on natural air when I typed the above

udeh3:
how does the recording translate to rigging, did soldiers prevent people from voting or did they force the voters to vote fayose. the truth is that ekiti people have spoken,No amount of propangada can bring fayemi back in ekiti period, end of discussion
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by udeh3(m): 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
drimzsmoke:

This is you below in 2015 justifying the same rigging Rufai is now criticizing,but because a supposed “rigging” happened NOT in your favor,you’ve changed mouth.Mr Udeh3,I occupy a higher moral ground compared to you!!!

Listen to yourself... Fayemi had the right to go to court and seek redress if he's not comfortable with the outcome as at then and not the media cramp.

The best and honorable way to get your mandate back is through court or judiciary. I'll speak against Obi, Atiku or KWANKWASO, if they choose to the way of voilence and media propaganda. So, get both events clear. I'm neither a fan of Fayose not Fayemi. I schooled in Ekiti for over 6yrs, so, I understand the Ekiti politics to an extent

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by sheriffindy(m): 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
Try dey ration ur mumuness
shonepa 1post=122025670:
Na who for people o. See Kettle wey dey call Pot black. Imagine! IMMATURE?

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by sheriffindy(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Oga you play too much for your age.
shonepa:
Na who for people o. See Kettle wey dey call Pot black. Imagine! IMMATURE?

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Lordofsussex: 8:02am On Mar 27, 2023
If I was Oseni I would have called Fayose his first name 😂 ayodele , since he has the guy to call abati , Reuben 😂 make the stupid Kuku go up in flames 🔥. Mr sinfia pain almost cried . Rufai do this one 😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu / Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle / 4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.