Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) (71488 Views)

Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos After 29 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by boxypane(m): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rebuker:
Incase you missed the interview today, watch here. Get ready to laugh though 😆

Baba Fayose just dey vex....
No sir. Oseni partisan and it's so glaring on a platform where neutrality s required.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Juliusetoo: 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rebuker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRiuK5mYlGo

This morning, Ayo Fayose, the former governor of Ekiti State, appeared on Arise TV and engaged in a heated discussion with Oseni Rufai.

Rufai had questioned Fayose's attempt to justify the illegality that occurred during the last election by referencing a recording of Fayose allegedly planning to rig an election in 2014. Fayose became angry and retaliated by bringing up Rufai's bus case with the police.

When Rufai tried to clarify the situation with the police, Fayose accused him of being partisan and claimed to have warned Rufai's colleague, Ruben Abbati, to caution him against getting personal.

Despite the tense atmosphere, the interview continued, with Fayose defending Ahmed Tinubu's mandate and boasting that he led the people of Ekiti to give him their votes.

When Rufai attempted to explain that he was only doing his job and was not partisan, Fayose became agitated once again, and it was only through the intervention of Ruben Abbati that he was calmed down.

Rufai I like your courage infact you are a really man.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by richie240: 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hehehehehe.... Abeg nor go dia o, if u know d thing Trump take CNN eye see ehn, u go pity them.
grin. grin

Wiseandtrue:
Rufai Oseni ruffling feathers 🪶 🪶

What they will not try with CNN

Local champions

Rufai dig deep jare
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by boxypane(m): 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
abobote:
Rufai is the best Journalist at the moment.

Fayose thought he was prepared for the interview, till Rufai landed his questions. He took the whole thing personal and almost cried.

Rufai needs to be protected
Rufai is partisan. If you wont allow fayose to respond to allegations of rigging,why should he allow Rufai to respond to allegations of harrasing a police personel?
Do u get it?
Because you are popular does not make you the best. I stand to be corrected, Obidients are just looking for any linen to cling too.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by TheBillyonaire: 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fayose - Dont make is 'Par son ah', if you make it 'par son ah' grin
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Pusyiter(m): 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
flokii:
That Rufai Oseni has no manners atal.. the guy is always trying to superimpose his ideas and opinions on others not minding the atmosphere on ground.. Sentiments aside, is Fayose his mate??

That Arise TV needs to be sanctioned by NBC for their unprofessional conducts and divisive broadcasts most of the time.. gutter media outlet.
Na by force to watch Arise TV
Go watch TVC or NTA na

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by ridwintin89(m): 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

You are timid. In your mind you have now assumed I must be Igbo. An average Yoruba human does not even know there are hundreds of tribes. You mor0ns just believe if one is not Yoruba, they must be Hausa, Fulani or Igbo. Very timid of you. And you do not also travel outside your dirty towns.

You are a fool,dirty town that your generation will never stop coming. Stay away from SW u nuisance refuses, only to claim decency on nothing. Rufai is a public disgrace because he did not lead by good example. Traffic offender with stupid gult.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by georgeakins: 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

You are timid. In your mind you have now assumed I must be Igbo. An average Yoruba human does not even know there are hundreds of tribes. You mor0ns just believe if one is not Yoruba, they must be Hausa, Fulani or Igbo. Very timid of you. And you do not also travel outside your dirty towns.

I have told you my mind.
I don't care whether you're Ibo or a goat or pig.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by infogeneral: 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
That confused Rufai Oseni who doesn't know whether to be a journalist or a political spokesperson.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by richie240: 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
It's like I invite you to my platform to discuss about the suoer eagles of Nigeria, but begin my interview with:
"Ehn-ehn, Mr shukujeku, from d hindsight that ten years ago, it was said that u slept with a goat to renew your powers and also the fact that ur daughters were said to have bn caught sleeping with Umu-ekwensu the village agbero, how do you think this action of yours won't affect the performance of the super eagles in their future engagements?"

Abeg, shey the intro and d question rhyme? ?
grin grin

Wizzychuks:

Common sense self this one no get at all.....rufai only asked question,he didn't insult him....stop talking nonsense abeg
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Scamburster(m): 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Plea bargain means he was guilty and was let go in exchange of approximately $500K forfeiture. Such a criminal is not qualified to run for office. As for Fayose, he has no class. His stolen wealth can not even buy him class. He still resembles otapiapia wholeseller grin

I too much....hahahahaha
Lol, you three much, 😂, one chilled beer in my bills.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Karnice600: 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
computer0810:
The only job rufai is doing is to give platform and clout chase with d headless mob.... dis foolish arise tv ppl were supporting emefiele with d naira crisis and dey r for anything against tinubu

Very foolish set of ppl

They're foolish because they are against Tinubu forcing his walking corpse on well meaning Nigerians.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by thaqib(m): 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rufai has a small mind!
I dont know how he made his way into journalism...
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Bashet: 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Plea bargain means he was guilty and was let go in exchange of approximately $500K forfeiture. Such a criminal is not qualified to run for office. As for Fayose, he has no class. His stolen wealth can not even buy him class. He still resembles otapiapia wholeseller grin

I too much....hahahahaha

Typical Ipob brain.

First, USA don't enter plea bargain with drug criminals. If not, your drug dealing Igbo brothers would be out by now.

Secondly, Tinubu's offence wasn't drug related. He wasn't handling drugs. It was money investment offence which is a civil offence. I will always say until these Ipob brains are rounded up to court, that's when they (yourself included) will know not to depend on the Ipob brain in their skulls. I know y'all can't help it. It's in the gene.

I love Fayose for what he did. No useless head can bully him.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Geminiivory: 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I just watched the clip and it made me fall in love with Ayo Fayose the more.

Rufai Oseni has bitten more than he can chew. So many people are complaining about him

Sorry, CRIMINALS CUM AGBEROS are complaining about him and not normal humans...
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by TheBillyonaire: 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
ridwintin89:

You are a fool,dirty town that your generation will never stop coming. Stay away from SW u nuisance refuses, only to claim decency on nothing. Rufai is a public disgrace because he did not lead by good example. Traffic offender with stupid gult.

Juxtapose a traffic offender with Election Rigging known Drug Lord. grin

Lagos is a dirty town, do not take it personal and Lagos is a Portuguese word, not a Yoruba word. People only name what they own. Eko is a Bini word, against people name what they own. There is no Yoruba name for the land we call Lagos or Eko, so you can not say it is your town when you had no word for it.

Yorubas are settlers in Lagos, you probably settled there when you trekked from Cotonou in search of snakes to eat and arrived at Eko and receive beatings from Bini people and scamper for safety. grin

The Portuguese used it as Merchant Port before handing to Feds after 99 yrs. Now it is a shared community belongs to no one but anyone who owns a plot of land there.

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Geminiivory: 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
helinues:

You are not being sincere. Is Fayose the first person Rufai would be rude to?

You have no idea how this Rufai attitude is costing not only arise tv but other media as well.

During the campaign, Apc denied most of the media access to cover their events, do you have an idea how much they would have made running advers on those live events .

Rufai is joking with his job

Sorry ,RUFAI IS DOING HIS JOB AS A JOURNALIST...
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by francotunsco: 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
Roniyke1234:

Yes, I did

Guy, you did not watch the interview. Abeg, stop distracting us.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by tdayoojo: 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
abobote:
Rufai is the best Journalist at the moment.

Fayose thought he was prepared for the interview, till Rufai landed his questions. He took the whole thing personal and almost cried.

Rufai needs to be protected

Is that the way to cry? Rufai is too emotional to be professional enough. Abati is a known PDP card carrying member yet he still tries to maintain a balanced reportage. Rufai should learn to remove his personal bias from journalism. He needs to be objective on set and stay with issues rather than attacking his guest in the pretext of asking questions. He met his match today. Rufai should not be portraying himself as politician on set.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fayose did it cool.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Samirana360(m): 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
Mumu
ChukwuObe:

Rufai is an hypocrite. He can only decieve the ipobians with his bias but he is worst
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by babz11(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rebuker:

My own be say, why baba dey vex? Just a simple interview. Calm down and answer questions......clear yourself calmly. "Guiltless conscience fears no accusation"

He told Reuben abati before the interview that her don't want odeni to interview him and Ruben told him he is going to moderate the show
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by GeneralPula: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
farmers state grin
Yea. Without farmers, you can’t eat. Hope you know that?
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by TheBillyonaire: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bashet:

Typical Ipob brain.

First, USA don't enter plea bargain with drug criminaly. If not, your drug dealing Igbo brothers would be out by now.

Secondly, Tinubu offence wasn't drug related. He wasn't handling drugs. It was money investment offence which is a civil offence. I will always say that until these Ipob brains are rounded up to court, that's when they (yourself included) will know not to depend on the Ipob brain in their skulls. I know y'all can't help it. It's in the gene.

I love Fayose for what he did. No useless head can bully him.
This idiot wey never enter plane is talking about America. No one accepts plea bargain like Mrs. America. Tinubu started selling drug for the woman he claimed to be his mother. She was a drug baron, and Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the name of the woman's late daughter who schooled abroad, the Irabiji criminal took the name and certificates of the dead lady and now live under the fake identity.

Lagos Island has all the stories you need. I am a proper Lagosian and have entered everywhere even before your mother got pregnant for your poor father outside wedlock grin grin grin

I too much.....

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by TheBillyonaire: 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
Scamburster:

Lol, you three much, 😂, one chilled beer in my bills.
grin grin grin
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by ridwintin89(m): 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Juxtapose a traffic offender with Election Rigging known Drug Lord. grin

Lagos is a dirty town, do not take it personal and Lagos is a Portuguese word, not a Yoruba word. People only name what they own. Eko is a Bini word, against people name what they own. There is no Yoruba name for the land we call Lagos or Eko, so you can not say it is your town when you had no word for it.

Yorubas are settlers in Lagos, you probably settled there when you trekked from Cotonou in search of snakes to eat and arrived at Eko and receive beatings from Bini people and scamper for safety. grin

The Portuguese used it as Merchant Port before handing to Feds after 99 yrs. Now it is a shared community belongs to no one but anyone who owns a plot of land there.

how did u feel after this gibberish illustration. I pity your future. A mind of mannerless.Yoruba did not officially lay claim of Ilorin even as know as our settlement. we advocate for peaceful coexistence. But your manner of oppression towards your host would someday sink you.

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Bashet: 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
This idiot wey never enter plane is talking about America. No one accepts plea bargain like Mrs. America. Tinubu started selling drug for the woman he claimed to be his mother. She was a drug baron, and Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the name of the woman's late daughter who schooled abroad, the Irabiji criminal took the name and certificates of the dead lady and now live under the fake identity.

Lagos Island has all the stories you need. I am a proper Lagosian and have entered everywhere even before your mother got pregnant for your poor father outside wedlock grin grin grin

I too much.....

Read and comprehend well. Don't tell me you can't comprehend like the typical Ipob brain.

Let me repeat myself, USA don't enter plea bargain with "drug criminals". Drug criminals is in quote here to help your Ipob brain better 😂 Now you can run along.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by TheBillyonaire: 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
georgeakins:

I have told you mind.
I don't care whether you're Ibo or a goat or pig.
Animals now have mind, You do not deserve to have a mind. Do goats have mind?
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by TheBillyonaire: 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bashet:

Read and comprehend well. Don't tell me you can't comprehend like the typical Ipob brain.

Let me repeat myself, USA don't enter plea bargain with "drug criminals". Drug criminals is in quote here to help your Ipob brain better 😂 Now you can run along.

Drug Criminals enter plea bargain all the time. I know you can not afford ChatGPT, but google is free.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Abalado(f): 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fayose akotile ta,,,eleribu omo ole
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by richie240: 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
imam07:
See this yeye man. Do ibos even love themselves. U people only show love to each others outside your region. All those your fellow brothers that said Tinubu will not will d election have dissapeared from nairaland. Now is they will not swear tinubu in. Are u all dreaming. U think tinubu nah your mate
U don sabi their logo.
The moment they cross that onitcha bridge, the worst of igbo enemies form a coalition against their host wherever they soujorn. Once they go back home for chrstmas/new/old yam'festival, they resume hostilities against each other only to form 'blood blodas' again when they go back to lagos/kano after d festive season.
cool
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Poll23: 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rufai is a useless journalist

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Army Launches ‘Crocodile Smile’ As #EndSARS Protests Spread To More Cities / What Tinubu Told Us When He First Heard That Peter Obi Won In Lagos - Oyalowo / Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.