Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) (71408 Views)

Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos After 29 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Karlifate: 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
Raf4:
If this Rufai Oseni had interviewed the Late Alao Akala while alive, he would have received a brain resetting sl@p from him.

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by famotolenu: 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
abobote:
Rufai is the best Journalist at the moment.

Fayose thought he was prepared for the interview, till Rufai landed his questions. He took the whole thing personal and almost cried.

Rufai needs to be protected

you lie.... Rufai do not know how to ask Question

seun of Channels tv will still be the Best

he knows how to corner you with a question ... you will think he is supporting you, the next thing you will hear is gbim question

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by chudez0147(m): 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
You must be a sadist in real life
Omoawoke:

Mumu billionaire whey talk say earth flat.
I dey always think say u get sense before until I read your thread one time when u said the earth was flat.
Guy, na cruise you dey cruise go get a life.
You think say because your head dey flat, then the world must be flat

And stop claiming you have one super energy battery bullshiiit because you are empty and full of hate which makes you a mere ordinary person. Lowly you. Olodo alien, alien whey think say the world is flat, which kind alien you be?
You are not important, you are irrelevant, you smell, you are not special, you stink
You go wail tire
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by ezewealth(m): 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
helinues:

You are not being sincere. Is Fayose the first person Rufai would be rude to?

You have no idea how this Rufai attitude is costing not only arise tv but other media as well.

During the campaign, Apc denied most of the media access to cover their events, do you have an idea how much they would have made running advers on those live events .

Rufai is joking with his job
Why are you people pampering this politicians, if you are in public office, your life past n present will be through to d public, na una type dey make politician steal with impunity.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by highchief1: 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
brightDdon:

Tvc can never attain the height of Arise tv atleast not in the next 100yrs.
I only watch Chanel’s bro
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by highchief1: 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kindledlight:

Abati as a matured mind sometimes discourage him from being emotional but this guy is always adamant on his views like some of his brothers on nairaland here and twitter.

There is an occasion that Abati need to tell him he was a special adviser on media to a former president, so he knows the nitty gritty of media but alas Oseni no go gree.
lol them for don fire am but he’s acting the script of Obaigbena so oga keep quiet.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Karlifate: 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
chinchum:
Most obidients are PDP apologists. They are hypocrites. Can someone provide their assessment of Fayose and Wike pre 2022? They couldn't have been in mars when Wike provided almost 2 million votes in the 2015 presidential election for PDP in river states via widescale rigging, when Fayose was rigging for PDP in 2014 governorship election , attacking and shooting opposition members during 2015 presidential election.

I am so certain that the 2023 presidential election is one of the freest and fairest election ever in Nigeria. It is the closest to reality we ever had.

Don't mind the short-term memory people.

PDP are the biggest riggers of elections in Nigeria, since 1999.

From OBJ down to GEJ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by famotolenu: 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ayo Fayose never hide anything.... if he say something, he will come out to defend whatever he says.. . when he was A Governor, he said he want to do Stomach infrastructure 😂😃😃😂 and yes, he did it.... and nobody did anything.

you cant because of Cheap Emotions of things you are hearing here and there condescend to Rubbish A person

what if all this media here and there are sponsored by some people? Just to tensed the polity... anything can happen in Nigeria, even from people you least expected
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Noblemanonpoint: 12:08am On Mar 24, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I just watched the clip and it made me fall in love with Ayo Fayose the more.

Rufai Oseni has bitten more than he can chew. So many people are complaining about him
Which people? You mean corrupt and thieving politicians?
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Masterchef(m): 12:11am On Mar 24, 2023
It's not hard to see that Oseni is partisan.

That's so unprofessional.

He should aspire to be like Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by chinchum(m): 12:11am On Mar 24, 2023
abobote:

But that was the question that made Fayose cried.
He was justifying rigging, and saying by Nigeria standard, then Rufai reminded him of his rigging in 2014, and he took it personal and started crying
it is because by Nigerian standard, this is the fairest election we ever had. Someone like Fayose knows it is the truth. This assertion may sound ironic to many people who are not deep thinkers or youngies with little knowledge of Nigerias election since 1999 at least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Karlifate: 12:16am On Mar 24, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibos are funny.
They hate all other tribes in Nigeria, and they were expecting the same tribes to vote for Obi.
Ibos should continue to live in delusion.
No ibo man shall be the president of this country.

😂😂💔

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by lordchiz(m): 12:17am On Mar 24, 2023
Africa with "mate mentality"....
You were making sense until u said "mate".....then the rest was sounding gibberish to me!

That aside....
I think we need more Rufais in this country...until we start telling these criminals and those who hold public offices accountable for each action,....we aren't ready for progress!
flokii:
That Rufai Oseni has no manners atal.. the guy is always trying to superimpose his ideas and opinions on others not minding the atmosphere on ground.. Sentiments aside, is Fayose his mate??

That Arise TV needs to be sanctioned by NBC for their unprofessional conducts and divisive broadcasts most of the time.. gutter media outlet.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by shonepa(m): 12:17am On Mar 24, 2023
If u been accused of a crime without evidence, what will be your response? Especially coming from a joirnalist who's task is to ask questions based on evidence. Thats unprofessional.

But as the narrative fits you, no foul play.

Rebuker:

My own be say, why baba dey vex? Just a simple interview. Calm down and answer questions......clear yourself calmly. "Guiltless conscience fears no accusation"
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by lordchiz(m): 12:19am On Mar 24, 2023
Samirana360:
Wicked politicians always avoid rufai oseni and seun of channels
You have said it all!
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by udeh3(m): 12:22am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:
Rufai is the unprofessional journalist here.

Being blunt shouldn't make you arrogant. You invited someone to your station to talk about Nigeria, why turning the question about Fayose?. I love the way Fayose called him out. He even said he complained personally to Dr Abati regarding this same Rufai.

Fayose told him, if you kicked me once, I will ask you to stop but if you kicked again, then be ready to receive double

We shall see how far emotional journalist Rufai will go

Then you've not watched interviews... Check CNN and what they did to Donald Trump. Any station that act as pallies to any government, I don't watch them. The Media suppose to be the mirror and watchdogs of the government at all levels and this Arise TV is doing. I stop watching Channels TV long ago. Go check Seun's personal podcast, he can't even ask those sets of questions in the channel he works. I watched him with Sanwolu early this year, it was just a child's play. The Media is our mirror

Until you understand how these politicians are, you'll not know the level of their wickedness

Obi have been asked these kind and more questions severally, go check his response. Check his interviews with Oseni in Arise TV or Kadaria at NTA. FAYOSE has really planned him and it was obvious he displayed it and also expose himself of trying to avoid Oseni. For wise politicians, this is an opportunity to clear yourself of those allege riggings and all that. Listen to Fayose, he said he led the team that gave those votes to BAT and the question is how? Was it that you threatened people to vote for a certain candidate?

The job of a journalist is not to praise a politician or government, rather, it's to see if the government is doing what they promised or they they should be doing if doing otherwise... They're suppose to ask relevant questions and where they're not doing well

Clearly, most of us know nothing about journalism due to how it has been, sing praises to corrupt politicians why they give fat
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by shonepa(m): 12:25am On Mar 24, 2023
Landed which question? I know Rufai very well, if there was truely a video Fayose, planing to rig an election; e will play it there or provide any means of evidence.

I will understand if a blogger asked the question, i wont be surprised, cos they are not trained.

But coming from a journalist; and some people are cheering him, thats a shame.

[qote author=abobote post=122003936]Rufai is the best Journalist at the moment.

Fayose thought he was prepared for the interview, till Rufai landed his questions. He took the whole thing personal and almost cried.

Rufai needs to be protected[/quote]
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by LAFOCUZY: 12:28am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

Why should Rufai turned the question to personal by asking dumbo question from Fayose.

The discussion was about Nigeria and the election, not about Fayose

Didn't Ayo And Dr Abati pose their questions to Fayose which he answered without getting aggressive

Indeed, after reading some of the comments, I am convinced that Nigeria not the politician is the problem. They thoroughly deserve the kind of leaders they have. They makes excuses for them. They love their suffering.

They should quit complaining and accept their kind
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by shonepa(m): 12:35am On Mar 24, 2023
Rufai is the most unprofessional journalist i know in this country.

How can he disrespect an adult with kids on Tv without a tangible evidence?

I know em well; if there was a little fragment of evidence; he will present it, immediately.

He was eveb smiling. Thats bad journalism.

His choice of words is a disgrace to the National Institute of Journalism. The babe get sense pass am 100%

TheBillyonaire:
Fayose almost cried.....hhahahahaha

Politicians do not like being questioned and ridiculed. They think that stealing few coins here and there guarantees them respect.

Hell nah. Rufai keeps fucking them
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Dcaliphate(m): 12:41am On Mar 24, 2023
flokii:
That Rufai Oseni has no manners atal.. the guy is always trying to superimpose his ideas and opinions on others not minding the atmosphere on ground.. Sentiments aside, is Fayose his mate??

That Arise TV needs to be sanctioned by NBC for their unprofessional conducts and divisive broadcasts most of the time.. gutter media outlet.
Go and sanction them nau.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by johnfem321: 12:51am On Mar 24, 2023
the thing about journalist is that they always try and bring down politician and rich people out of envy.. they mostly get intoxicated by the power.. it’s said since they know the can’t compete with wealth and money .. they tend to use their power to bring people down make themselves feel good.. I feel sorry for oseni .. I hope he sleeps well at night… he looks like a sadist
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 12:51am On Mar 24, 2023
Roniyke1234:
This was supposed to be an avenue for Fayose to clear himself but he missed it thinking Oseni was attacking him...

Aunty,Rufai Oseni attacked Fayose....
Let me paraphase what he said,”why won’t you support this when you yourself were recorded in 2014 asking them to rig election,so are you saying we should continue like this

If I were to be Fayose, I’d have sent him to his father and go offline!!!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by sheriffindy(m): 1:01am On Mar 24, 2023
What's the title of the song playing in the background of that video...would be happy for the reply
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by sheriffindy(m): 1:04am On Mar 24, 2023
Bro...would be glad to know the title of the song playing in the background of the video..I love it
shonepa:

If u been accused of a crime without evidence, what will be your response? Especially coming from a joirnalist who's task is to ask questions based on evidence. Thats unprofessional.

But as the narrative fits you, no foul play.

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 1:09am On Mar 24, 2023
udeh3:

Obi have been asked these kind and more questions severally, go check his response. Check his interviews with Oseni in Arise TV or Kadaria at NTA. FAYOSE has really planned him and it was obvious he displayed it and also expose himself of trying to avoid Oseni. For wise politicians, this is an opportunity to clear yourself of those allege riggings and all that. Listen to Fayose, he said he led the team that gave those votes to BAT and the question is how? Was it that you threatened people to vote for a certain candidate?

The job of a journalist is not to praise a politician or government, rather, it's to see if the government is doing what they promised or they they should be doing if doing otherwise... They're suppose to ask relevant questions and where they're not doing well

Clearly, most of us know nothing about journalism due to how it has been, sing praises to corrupt politicians why they give fat

Lolz...My younger brother sells health related product,he is a sweet talker.He can talk you into buying whatever he’s selling and people like that are very good at impromptu debate,they always win.Unlike me I argue with my emotions and say the shit on my mind,I don’t give a damn,always!!!
Obi is a sweet talker,Fayose says what’s on his mind!!!
As for Rufai,the guy attacked Fayose and if it were to be me,what Fayose did would have been a child’s play to what I would have done!!!
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by obaidan: 1:12am On Mar 24, 2023
I read comments here from supposed young people that have been deprived one way or another and I feel sorry for Nigeria and her future.....Your leaders are not accessible to you, you cant even ask them questions, lots of young people are either unemployed or underemployed, Journalists are supposed to ask leaders tough questions based on the fact that he was caught on tape instigating electoral malpractice....and y'all are here shouting the journalist is rude...like seriously, the leaders have subdue you guys to the extent that u caannot even think right anymore....asking tough questions now mean disrespect? In the naija politician's characteristic manner, he has used ogboju to sway u people again, the question they asked him he didnt answer, he deflected and turned it something else unecessary argument.....
QUESTION: DId you or not, and if yes, why did you instigate electoral malpractice... ANS: he who must come to equity must come with clean hands....
meaning don't attack my wrong-doing if you have done wrong too and u lot are here attacking the journalist......won ti fi ebi ati illiteracy damage IQ a lot of you

A lot of you deserve what the leaders are putting you through.....Actually a lot of you encourage the leaders to keep screwing you..... continue to dey defend and worship dem, ur fathers have served the current crop of politicians, dont worry u will also serve their children(it is happening already), ur children will serve their grandchildren too, and the cycle of servitude will go on like that.....and the longer it goes, the more difficult it is to break off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by sheriffindy(m): 1:13am On Mar 24, 2023
Bro...would be very happy if you could help me with the title and artist of the song playing in the background of the video ..I love it
Rebuker:
Anyone saying or thinking Oseni Rufai puts someone on hot sit or gets personal should watch kadaria ahmed interviews with Obi.

I feel if one is clean you won't mind any kind of question asked. As a matter of fact, it's even an avenue for you to clear the air on any allegation against you.

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:22am On Mar 24, 2023
Nigeria doesn't deserve rufai, I read comment here, and am like naija can never be great, sack rufai today and another international company will employ him
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 1:25am On Mar 24, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
farmers state grin

Said by a baby factory operator from the land of guilly(erosion) grin
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by obaidan: 1:27am On Mar 24, 2023
IgweBUIKE1:
Nigeria doesn't deserve rufai, I read comment here, and am like naija can never be great, sack rufai today and another international company will employ him
I suspect the management of Arise will play ball with the ruling government at some point. They will want to save face and not sack him. They will instead give him promotion to a role where he wont have to interface with politicians.......
The young man would do well for himself to reject such offer and look elsewhere
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by obaidan: 1:32am On Mar 24, 2023
johnfem321:
the thing about journalist is that they always try and bring down politician and rich people out of envy.. they mostly get intoxicated by the power.. it’s said since they know the can’t compete with wealth and money .. they tend to use their power to bring people down make themselves feel good.. I feel sorry for oseni .. I hope he sleeps well at night… he looks like a sadist
loooool @ bolded......God dey create o.....just imagine how person dey reason
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by obaidan: 1:38am On Mar 24, 2023
Rebuker:
Anyone saying or thinking Oseni Rufai puts someone on hot sit or gets personal should watch kadaria ahmed interviews with Obi.

I feel if one is clean you won't mind any kind of question asked. As a matter of fact, it's even an avenue for you to clear the air on any allegation against you.

they dont know.....Kadaria will ask Obi Quantum Mechanics then go on to ask Buhari what the colours of Nigerian flag are.
I wonder why people can't see that anyone who has nothing to hide will not try to avoid a particular journalist no matter what. The guy asked a question, explain to him how he is ignorant of what happened and use ur response to shame him, instead of shouting he who must come to equity must come with clean hands... and its a big shame the people being deprived by these crop of leaders are actually attacking the journalist that is brave enough to confront these politicians

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled / Protest At National Assembly For El-Rufai’s Ministerial Disqualification (Pix) / Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.