Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) (71425 Views)

Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos After 29 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Epinbiz(m): 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
Lol clash of titans
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by ugofab11(m): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Please gather here with your cold beer if you support the motion which says Oseni is the best journalist in Nigeria currently!

8 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by SmartPolician: 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bashet:

Fayose didn't cry. That's his voice. Rufai Oseni just keep showcasing his stupidity and the fact that he has no journalism certificate which means his employment is a sham. Imagine someone who didn't earn his employment yet keep playing pope while being rude? Useless man

Oseni Rufai is more knowledgeable than 99.9% of those who have the yeye journalism certificate. Politicians just want people to lick their feet and worship them. Unfortunately, Rufai won't do that for you. So, if you don't want Arise TV to grill you, turn down their invitation.

7 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by BeeNG3: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rebuker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRiuK5mYlGo

This morning, Ayo Fayose, the former governor of Ekiti State, appeared on Arise TV and engaged in a heated discussion with Oseni Rufai.

Rufai had questioned Fayose's attempt to justify the illegality that occurred during the last election by referencing a recording of Fayose allegedly planning to rig an election in 2014. Fayose became angry and retaliated by bringing up Rufai's bus case with the police.

When Rufai tried to clarify the situation with the police, Fayose accused him of being partisan and claimed to have warned Rufai's colleague, Ruben Abbati, to caution him against getting personal.

Despite the tense atmosphere, the interview continued, with Fayose defending Ahmed Tinubu's mandate and boasting that he led the people of Ekiti to give him their votes.

When Rufai attempted to explain that he was only doing his job and was not partisan, Fayose became agitated once again, and it was only through the intervention of Ruben Abbati that he was calmed down.
Rufai don dey high I swear ☹️☹️☹️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Davidalaba319: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
Oseni takes things too personal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Broveens42(m): 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
Yves4real:
I stopped watching when Rufai said, "Also, you yourself have been secretly recorded by an army captain when you were hatching out election fraud plans yourself in 2014." "And we all remember that experience." Because, anywhere there is a gbas, there must be a gbos grin grin.
Since Rufai threw the gbas, I don't need to wait for Fayose's gbos because ayam haffing small small headache already tongue.
Btw, I hope Rufai will not try this with Wike . If he does, Arise Station in Rivers State, if there is any, will be demolished before dusk on the same day of the interview.

So what's the big deal...? Seems Africans do have a very big problem with the borrowed language.. a foreign journalist, once asked obj why he's regarded as grandfather of corruption..

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by RPG2020(m): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
flokii:
That Rufai Oseni has no manners atal.. the guy is always trying to superimpose his ideas and opinions on others not minding the atmosphere on ground.. Sentiments aside, is Fayose his mate??

That Arise TV needs to be sanctioned by NBC for their unprofessional conducts and divisive broadcasts most of the time.. gutter media outlet.

. what is journalist?
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Probity100: 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rufai is not a good journalist. He is devoid of ethics of journalism. A journalist does not take side. He needs to be neutral.

I love the channel TV guys. They are very objective.
Rigging took place all over the country. Mostly in South East States, people were molested to vote for LP. Also, same happened with APC in South West and PDP in North East. Above all the best at the game won the election. The losers started crying foul play.

The shameful act of Rufai on BRT Lane will ever be scar that remains for long time. He needs to work on his character and approach to his guests on TV shows.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Wizzychuks(m): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
flokii:
That Rufai Oseni has no manners atal.. the guy is always trying to superimpose his ideas and opinions on others not minding the atmosphere on ground.. Sentiments aside, is Fayose his mate??

That Arise TV needs to be sanctioned by NBC for their unprofessional conducts and divisive broadcasts most of the time.. gutter media outlet.
Common sense self this one no get at all.....rufai only asked question,he didn't insult him....stop talking nonsense abeg

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by bhella10: 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
Cyberterror:
Rufai Oseni needs strong minded people to be challenging him often. Ayo Fayose is soft spoken but was still able to jilt Oseni during the exchanges. Imagine then what will happen if Nyesom Wike confronts Oseni with his intimidating voice grin
Wike can be likened to the Yoruba god Sango 🔥

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Fragility6: 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
Samirana360:
Wicked politicians always avoid rufai oseni and seun of channels
Avoid which Seun? That docile idiot. Na only against opposition parties e dey sound intellectual. Against APC,he goes mute.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by bhella10: 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Ekiti man, we no be Omo rele lo gbesi wa grin
Beeni omiye

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by ictplotter(m): 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
Samirana360:
Wicked politicians always avoid rufai oseni and seun of channels
Seun Okinbaloye is the most useless journalist in the history of man.
I hav blacklisted channels TV from my decoder because of that useless corrupt journalist called seun.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Moloncho: 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
I'm in pains..... I'm in Sifia pains cry

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
Guilty conscience no fit let Fayose see road!

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by babytoun: 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
2mch:
Dem tell am straight that we know where you live.

And so ?

Make una touch am na

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Bovis(m): 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rebuker:

This morning, Ayo Fayose, the former governor of Ekiti State, appeared on Arise TV and engaged in a heated discussion with Oseni Rufai.

Rufai had questioned Fayose's attempt to justify the illegality that occurred during the last election by referencing a recording of Fayose allegedly planning to rig an election in 2014. Fayose became angry and retaliated by bringing up Rufai's bus case with the police.

When Rufai tried to clarify the situation with the police, Fayose accused him of being partisan and claimed to have warned Rufai's colleague, Ruben Abbati, to caution him against getting personal.

Despite the tense atmosphere, the interview continued, with Fayose defending Ahmed Tinubu's mandate and boasting that he led the people of Ekiti to give him their votes.

When Rufai attempted to explain that he was only doing his job and was not partisan, Fayose became agitated once again, and it was only through the intervention of Ruben Abbati that he was calmed down.

Arise TV has been an attack dog for certain politicians. The media station spread misinformation and disinformation. Oseni is only doing the bidding of his employers but they will hear from us in due course

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by dalass(f): 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Ekiti man, we no be Omo rele lo gbesi wa grin

Àwọn awíkonko lójúu ọlọ́rọ̀ grin

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by babytoun: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fayose the Lion of Ekiti come dey talk like woman wey wan cry .

Welldone Rufai ..nothing do you

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rebuker:

Peter Obi is coming

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Sablexxxtoons: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
gbas gbos for live telly naim dey sweet pass

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Misterone: 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rufai is a goat. How can a public commentator carry labour party on his head like sack of beans!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Samirana360(m): 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
I don’t think so shaa
ictplotter:

Seun Okinbaloye is the most useless journalist in the history of man.
I hav blacklisted channels TV from my decoder because of that useless corrupt journalist called seun.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by theredaddy: 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rebuker:
Incase you missed the interview today, watch here. Get ready to laugh though 😆

Baba Fayose just dey vex....

that is not vex, sometimes you just have to put a kid in his place

AriseTv is known to be staunch supporters of Peter OBi, Oseni rufai is the most unprofessional journalist/analyst i have ever seen in my LiFe.
I am glad Fayose gave it to him hot hot, he that must come to equity must come with Equity, visit Oseni twitter page within 5min you will know where he belongs a supposed journalist

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Jnkay: 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fayose always wants to clash last last he will bandage his neck. That was how he clashed with DSS last last he ran away. Today again he wanted to run away. Some one that looted Ekiti state money is here forming Saint. If it was in a descent country he is supposed to be in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by casualobserver: 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
In a sane climate, Ruffin would have been sacked or resigned after his traffic palava. The man is such a virtue signaling hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fayose was crying!
grin
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by okewumi: 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
Seun (Channestv) is not that good in phonetics but highly intelligent. I gave respect to him when he was interviewing LP vice President yesterday,

Oseni needs professional programs. I stopped watching arise TV when l observed they are bias most time.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Kbidi: 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
flokii:

What unprofessional conduct? Oseni is doing his job.....Have you watched Amanpour of CNN? Journalist don't pity the people they interview ....it's about objectivity...so nothing NBC would do.

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by ejimatic: 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rebuker:

. ARISE is the worst TV station in Nigeria with assembly of dregs of journalism it has for its programs. I watch TVC ,Channels AIT etc they all know how to cordinate programs even if they have the parties they are supporting. However the day I found out most of them are road side journalists without training in journalism I began to look at them and their mediocrity. Thank you Fayose for silencing them! I know the station is in pain and its pains and those of their journalists will last forever!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Kbidi: 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
[quote author=flokii post=122004014]That Rufai Oseni has no manners atal.. the guy is always trying to superimpose his ideas and opinions on others not minding the atmosphere on ground.. Sentiments aside, is Fayose his mate??

That Arise TV needs to be sanctioned by NBC for their unprofessional conducts and divisive broadcasts most of the time.. gutter media outlet.[/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by imam07: 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Nairaland is a great place to vent out frustrations by the poor masses. This thread is about Fayose almost crying when Rufai exposed his tribalistic support for Tinubu. Everyone wants to dance a tribal dance irrespective of the fact that the Balablu drug lord did not earn the office.

If you want to go tribalist with me, let me know so I can play the tribal game with you little slimy prick - you son of a poor bitch. grin
See this yeye man. Do ibos even love themselves. U people only show love to each others outside your region. All those your fellow brothers that said Tinubu will not will d election have dissapeared from nairaland. Now is they will not swear tinubu in. Are u all dreaming. U think tinubu nah your mate

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Letter To President Buhari (Full Text Of The 13-paged Letter) / Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled / Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.