Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) (71537 Views)

Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos After 29 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fayose sef wan cry, na only tears no come out

These politicians will meet their waterloo oneday, they rig election with impunity and expect everyone to just take it, keep quiet an move on

We won't take it, Fayose must answer the question posed to him

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by candygist: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
Roniyke1234:

So from the same video, you watched, this was why Fayose was angry?

Fayose got angry because rufia was attacking is personality.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by millionboi2: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
helinues:

You are not being sincere. Is Fayose the first person Rufai would be rude to?

You have no idea how this Rufai attitude is costing not only arise tv but other media as well.

During the campaign, Apc denied most of the media access to cover their events, do you have an idea how much they would have made running advers on those live events .

Rufai is joking with his job
shot up,if you got nothing to hide,no need to panic

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by dalass(f): 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
abobote:

Fayose kept his cool, you didn't watch the interview. And don't forget that Rufai apologized after the traffic issue.

Your Fayose should have cleared his name instead of crying on live interview, and telling us how corrupt politicians are afraid of Rufai

Fayose tried ... If anyone accuses you of something you believe you're innocent of, you will take it cool abi? On t.v oh

Especially when clearly the chat was about something else... The fact that Rufai hates Tinubu and Fayose does not give him the right to accuse Fayose. I love the way Fayose dealt with him accordingly. He who comes to the judgement table, his own hands too must be clean... Period!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by dapadawee: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rebuker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRiuK5mYlGo

This morning, Ayo Fayose, the former governor of Ekiti State, appeared on Arise TV and engaged in a heated discussion with Oseni Rufai.

Rufai had questioned Fayose's attempt to justify the illegality that occurred during the last election by referencing a recording of Fayose allegedly planning to rig an election in 2014. Fayose became angry and retaliated by bringing up Rufai's bus case with the police.

When Rufai tried to clarify the situation with the police, Fayose accused him of being partisan and claimed to have warned Rufai's colleague, Ruben Abbati, to caution him against getting personal.

Despite the tense atmosphere, the interview continued, with Fayose defending Ahmed Tinubu's mandate and boasting that he led the people of Ekiti to give him their votes.

When Rufai attempted to explain that he was only doing his job and was not partisan, Fayose became agitated once again, and it was only through the intervention of Ruben Abbati that he was calmed down.
Oseni is a small boy on a big platform

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by gloryman91: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
Oseni Rufai Arise TV traffic offender, an uncultured disgraceful journalist

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by dapadawee: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rebuker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRiuK5mYlGo

This morning, Ayo Fayose, the former governor of Ekiti State, appeared on Arise TV and engaged in a heated discussion with Oseni Rufai.

Rufai had questioned Fayose's attempt to justify the illegality that occurred during the last election by referencing a recording of Fayose allegedly planning to rig an election in 2014. Fayose became angry and retaliated by bringing up Rufai's bus case with the police.

When Rufai tried to clarify the situation with the police, Fayose accused him of being partisan and claimed to have warned Rufai's colleague, Ruben Abbati, to caution him against getting personal.

Despite the tense atmosphere, the interview continued, with Fayose defending Ahmed Tinubu's mandate and boasting that he led the people of Ekiti to give him their votes.

When Rufai attempted to explain that he was only doing his job and was not partisan, Fayose became agitated once again, and it was only through the intervention of Ruben Abbati that he was calmed down.
Oseni is a small boy on a big platform.
You want to try non sense and no sense with fayose a rock as fayose, obasanjo and buhari nightmare

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Keedyreal: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
Omoawoke:

Mumu billionaire whey talk say earth flat.
I dey always think say u get sense before until I read your thread one time when u said the earth was flat.
Guy, na cruise you dey cruise go get a life.
You think say because your head dey flat, then the world must be flat

And stop claiming you have one super energy battery bullshiiit because you are empty and full of hate which makes you a mere ordinary person. Lowly you. Olodo alien, alien whey think say the world is flat, which kind alien you be?
You are not important, you are irrelevant, you smell, you are not special, you stink
You go wail tire
if fayose a made man can stink to u den u must be smelling like human carcass abandoned by the roadside.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by adanny01(m): 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
abobote:

You don't get it.
You are using past elections to justify this one, which is very wrong.
Nigeria invested so much in this election, and expections were high. Ofcourse, we know elections in have been very bad, but we expected this to be different, and at the end, we taking back to square one

Which election has Nigeria not invested in? Can you name one.

The only expectation you have that wasn't met is LP not winning.

If you expected a perfect election then you are not a realist and will never understand Nigeria. The Nigerians I know are smart people and can find loopholes in the law and govt policies no matter how tight they are made.

I watched in horror as the Governorship returning officer in Kaduna (a Prof) did the unthinkable that even some illiterates will not do. The law was clear stated to him but he still defied the law and did what he was obviously paid to do. With all that, I have not insult Mahmood Yakubu or INEC. I didn't insult anyone or say the entire process was corrupt or bad. Someone did bad that's it and I hope the court will serve justice. If it doesn't come, it's not work my blood or that of anyone.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by dalass(f): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
dapadawee:

Oseni is a small boy on a big platform

He's earned himself a reputation of being a biased journalist.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by JealousCobra(m): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
Cyberterror:
Rufai Oseni needs strong minded people to be challenging him often. Ayo Fayose is soft spoken but was still able to jilt Oseni during the exchanges. Imagine then what will happen if Nyesom Wike confronts Oseni with his intimidating voice grin

Which Wike are you talking about?. . . Is it the coward that always summons gentlemen of the press in his abode in River State government and will be spewing incoherently with warri pidgin English after downing bottles of igbola bitters.

Why is he dodging Arise TV interviews.😎

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Kayrich(m): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
Im not surprised since it’s someone related to Asiwaju. It’s Rufai’s way.

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by dapadawee: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rebuker:
Incase you missed the interview today, watch here. Get ready to laugh though 😆

Baba Fayose just dey vex....
Fayose vex ke or fayose put him in his place

6 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by herbert2017: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
I used to respect this fayose but he is one of the problems of our democracy

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Penywise(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
flokii:
That Rufai Oseni has no manners atal.. the guy is always trying to superimpose his ideas and opinions on others not minding the atmosphere on ground.. Sentiments aside, is Fayose his mate??

That Arise TV needs to be sanctioned by NBC for their unprofessional conducts and divisive broadcasts most of the time.. gutter media outlet.

What do you mean by "is Fayose his mate". Fayose is just a big fish in a little pond. In a developed country, do you think he will be seated there after boasting about rigging election in 2014

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Bimpe29: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rufai Oseni really need to eschew personal attack on some of the guests. It's really unbecoming of him.

5 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Bashet: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

This thread is not about Employment, it is about Fayose supporting illegality and Rufai had pointed out that there is a recording of Fayose planning and architecting election fraud. We did not expect Fayose to start crying, it was an opportunity for him to deny and clarify, but he went biserk and became childishly discombobulated.

If you can not think straight because of ethnic coloration of your mind, then you are not different. We are not blindly loyal in our tribe. What is wrong is called wrong irrespective of the culprit, but your tribe seem to condone actsedsd of illegalities when committed by your kindred. That led to the loss of Ilorin to Fulanis and is certainly leading to the loss of Lagos to Igbos.

I know you guys cry when we call Lagos - a no man's land, but that is the truth. An uncomfortable truth that MORE THAN 50% the land mass in Lagos belongs to non-Yorubas, therefore it becomes a no man's land. Now I am becoming the Offender. grin

Just as Fayose interview wasn't about him yet useless Oseni made it personal about Fayose. I will call out the useless Oseni's sham employment.

Fayose wasn't convicted of any crime, so useless Oseni had nothing to his stupid claim. If I were Fayose, I would sue him.

As for Lagos, the owners of Lagos already showed they owned it last Saturday

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by sekundosekundo: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
this is the same useni someone was using to compare okinbaloye.Useni and abati are the worst journalists in Nigeria.by the grace of God they will kill arise tv

You're and APC supporter that's why.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by georgeakins: 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Again, this thread is about Fayose, the silly Politician who defends a stolen mandate simply because our INEC President Elect is a Yoruba man. But he has forgotten that Jagaban is a known Drug Lord according to Reno Omokri, a Controller of Lagos Thugs, according to Atiku, an Irabiji man claiming to be from Lagos, according Chinedu GRV.

Your attempt to derail this thread using tactical stupidity will not work. Billyonaire can not be driven out of focus.

As for DNA coding - should be DNA Editing, Yes. You can edit DNA using CRISPR CAS9 and escaping the Matrix is a done deal, I have become Energy and Data Sufficient in this life time with Equity Investment in Energy Storage Companies with life-time dividend assurance of storage units for a lifetime as long as my investment is not diluted. I know you wont understand this, cos this forum is home to idiots. But once in a while, smart people do read this and wonder what the fucck I am doing interacting with idiots like you. Well, people kept asking what Elon Musk was doing on Twitter - We prefer to vent out online instead of having beer friends.

By the way, nairalanders think you are very stupid, I do not believe them, I think you have 17% of a 3yrs old brain matter.

Tinubu will not last. This is pyrrhic victory.

Ibos are funny.
They hate all other tribes in Nigeria, and they were expecting the same tribes to vote for Obi.
Ibos should continue to live in delusion.
No ibo man shall be the president of this country.

5 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by highchief1: 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
sekundosekundo:

You're and APC supporter that's why.
no ooo.I’m a tinubu supporter.we have gone beyond party bro na individual level now.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by EngineerOloye: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
It is clear that we see the world mostly through our bias.... The same video was played for all, but the comments are almost as diverse as the cultures in Nigeria 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
I hope one day, we would evolve into a learned society , where most of the individuals have learnt to objectively analyze an idea without necessarily agreeing to it.
Ire o.

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by TheBillyonaire: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bashet:

Just as Fayose interview wasn't about him yet useless Oseni made it personal about Fayose. I will call out the useless Oseni's sham employment.

Fayose wasn't convicted of any crime, so useless Oseni had nothing to his stupid claim. If I were Fayose, I would sue him.

As for Lagos, the owners of Lagos showed the owners of it.

Fasoye was defending Tinubu, a known Drug Lord according to Reno Omokri. And you are supporting Fayose, a known stomach infrastructure fraudster. I wonder who will defend you and what your relationship with these political criminals could be.

In my eyes, you are a criminal. Cos you seem to love criminals more than you love yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by sekundosekundo: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
no ooo.I’m a tinubu supporter.we have gone beyond party bro na individual level now.

Tinubu is APC, APC is Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by kennethesan(m): 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fayose had a premeditated attack on Rufai, why take his questions personal...

Mind you, no amount OF what fayose put out there today will silence Rufai. I am sure he piped down because Dr Abatti told him to else, Fayose for see plenty wotowoto from Rufai Today.

E com vex when Rufai took him of preliminary questions in the core courses....lol

Qudos to Rufai Oseni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by lagosrd: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
Answer his question and stop blabbing ... He hasn't offended you and you can't also use questions to answer questions. They are a bird of the same feather.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Roniyke1234: 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
Toluwanise247:

You are born stupid

Is this how you were trained?

Jamiu

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by CursedOsuPigs: 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
abobote:
Rufai is the best Journalist at the moment.

Fayose thought he was prepared for the interview, till Rufai landed his questions. He took the whole thing personal and almost cried.

Rufai needs to be protected

Yes, Rufai needs to be protected...from himself.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Ekiti man, we no be Omo rele lo gbesi wa grin
farmers state grin

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Bashet: 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Fasoye was defending Tinubu, a known Drug Lord according to Reno Omokri. And you are supporting Fayose, a known stomach infrastructure fraudster. I wonder who will defend you and what your relationship with these political criminals could be.

In my eyes, you are a criminal. Cos you seem to love criminals more than you love yourself.

Another useless claim without facts! Tinubu wasn't convicted of any crime. If I were Fayose, I would take that useless dumb Oseni to court.

5 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by georgeakins: 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
Sageez:

Cabn you imagine the nonsense you are justifying? How do you guys sleep at night?
What's the definition of "Nigerian standard" if I may ask?

The presidential election was free and fair.
To me, I prefer Atiku or Tinubu. I don't want an ethnic jingoist ..
Obi has failed .
Let move on.

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by TheBillyonaire: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibos are funny.
They hate all other tribes in Nigeria, and they were expecting the same tribes to vote for Obi.
Ibos should continue to live in delusion.
No ibo man shall be the president of this country.

You are timid. In your mind you have now assumed I must be Igbo. An average Yoruba human does not even know there are hundreds of tribes. You mor0ns just believe if one is not Yoruba, they must be Hausa, Fulani or Igbo. Very timid of you. And you do not also travel outside your dirty towns.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
flokii:
That Rufai Oseni has no manners atal.. the guy is always trying to superimpose his ideas and opinions on others not minding the atmosphere on ground.. Sentiments aside, is Fayose his mate??

That Arise TV needs to be sanctioned by NBC for their unprofessional conducts and divisive broadcasts most of the time.. gutter media outlet.
see this mumu again grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China / Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - / "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.