Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,506 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) (71555 Views)

Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos After 29 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Roniyke1234: 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
Judolisco:
it was a clear attack... Oseni said it like a statement of fact.... Fayose can sue him

Exactly my point, so why get angry when he knows he can sue?
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by blackgold2018(m): 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
flokii:
That Rufai Oseni has no manners atal.. the guy is always trying to superimpose his ideas and opinions on others not minding the atmosphere on ground.. Sentiments aside, is Fayose his mate??

That Arise TV needs to be sanctioned by NBC for their unprofessional conducts and divisive broadcasts most of the time.. gutter media outlet.
you are a fool..

You will be the type with a few penny bucks and be saying “do you know who I am” statement

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by highchief1: 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
sekundosekundo:

Tinubu is APC, APC is Tinubu.
but I like some ppl in other parties that’s what I mean.I’m actually a card carrying member of the pdp
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by TheBillyonaire: 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bashet:

Another useless claim without facts! Tinubu wasn't convicted of any crime. If I were Fayose, I would take that useless dumb Oseni to court.

Plea bargain means he was guilty and was let go in exchange of approximately $500K forfeiture. Such a criminal is not qualified to run for office. As for Fayose, he has no class. His stolen wealth can not even buy him class. He still resembles otapiapia wholeseller grin

I too much....hahahahaha

6 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by 77up(m): 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

Fayose is nice, Wike won't even grant him audience
You are right, someone like wike can't grant that unprofessional journalist any audience, he's too childish, why did you think upon all they did , Tinubu never grant them any audience and he was able to prove them that their partisan station interview won't make him President.

5 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Chetas81(m): 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
this is the same useni someone was using to compare okinbaloye.Useni and abati are the worst journalists in Nigeria.by the grace of God they will kill arise tv
THEY won't,✍️ God did not give them power
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by samfrancis1(m): 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rebuker:

My own be say, why baba dey vex? Just a simple interview. Calm down and answer questions......clear yourself calmly. "Guiltless conscience fears no accusation"
even from the beginning of the interview.. that guy was talking shot cause he was already taking sides.. I won’t be in such interview..

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by dapsoneh: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
I love the way Fayose too this idi ot Rufai to the cleaners. He supports LP and it was obvious in the build up to the presidential election. He needs to be thrashed and Fayose did justice to that

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by theredaddy: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jnkay:

Who is a journalist😂?
Journalists showcase and discourage bad governance and oppression on the poor masses. Most journalists are activists. Oseni exposes APC dirty lines and wickedness just like Marthin Luther King Junior.

Oga shutup your mouth, my friend is a journalist, so i know Journalism & activist are two different roles, one is a job and the other is personal quest mixing them like mixing business with pleasure.
An activist speaks for the people but there is no difference between what Oseni does and what Labour party Spokeperson would have done ... he as being nursing grudges ever since the BRT issue happened and lagos state govt showed him he is not above the law.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
helinues:

If Wike was in studio with Rufai, he can punch him.

The guy is just too rude as a journalist.

Everybody can't be wrong about him
you and who grin
Politicians don't like questions...

You should be thankful to Rufai, they are the only ones that can ask questions on behalf of the citizens....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Inner19(m): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
"Was it Sanwo Olu that Killed people in Lagos"?- Ayo Fayose.

I'm glad u can admit that there was a Killing in Lagos by Sanwo Olu's sponsored thugs.

He who the gods want to destroy, they first make mad.

Una go still use ur mouth confess your evil deeds.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
Omoawoke:
This rufai never jam..
If he thinks he has bad mouth, there are people that will drag him to that level and disgrace him on national TV
mention the person name ass

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by WithFact: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
triple996:
waillers never heal yet grin

As I'd wailing is permanent in their life grin
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by samfrancis1(m): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
The Oseni guys is really a fool.. we know whose side he’s one from how he put firsts the questions.. I feel he’s not professional with the job cause there are several ways to put those question that it wouldn’t be personal.. but he took it really personal like he was fighting for someone against another .. arise tv Shame on them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Emola12(m): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
computer0810:
The only job rufai is doing is to give platform and clout chase with d headless mob.... dis foolish arise tv ppl were supporting emefiele with d naira crisis and dey r for anything against tinubu

Very foolish set of ppl
they will soon invite you too shebi you Sabi talk abi continue if you run nah God go punish you aswear
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Scamburster(m): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Again, this thread is about Fayose, the silly Politician who defends a stolen mandate simply because our INEC President Elect is a Yoruba man. But he has forgotten that Jagaban is a known Drug Lord according to Reno Omokri, a Controller of Lagos Thugs, according to Atiku, an Irabiji man claiming to be from Lagos, according Chinedu GRV.

Your attempt to derail this thread using tactical stupidity will not work. Billyonaire can not be driven out of focus.

As for DNA coding - should be DNA Editing, Yes. You can edit DNA using CRISPR CAS9 and escaping the Matrix is a done deal, I have become Energy and Data Sufficient in this life time with Equity Investment in Energy Storage Companies with life-time dividend assurance of storage units for a lifetime as long as my investment is not diluted. I know you wont understand this, cos this forum is home to idiots. But once in a while, smart people do read this and wonder what the fucck I am doing interacting with idiots like you. Well, people kept asking what Elon Musk was doing on Twitter - We prefer to vent out online instead of having beer friends.

By the way, nairalanders think you are very stupid, I do not believe them, I think you have 17% of a 3yrs old brain matter.

Tinubu will not last. This is pyrrhic victory.
Comrade.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Sageez(m): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
georgeakins:

The presidential election was free and fair.
To me, I prefer Atiku or Tinubu. I don't want an ethnic jingoist ..
Obi has failed .
Let move on.
Really?
Are you a Christian or Muslim? I really want to know the reason you prefer them

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
abobote:
Rufai is the best Journalist at the moment.

Fayose thought he was prepared for the interview, till Rufai landed his questions. He took the whole thing personal and almost cried.

Rufai needs to be protected
I had to spill my Schweppes cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Musisco01(m): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
flokii:
That Rufai Oseni has no manners atal.. the guy is always trying to superimpose his ideas and opinions on others not minding the atmosphere on ground.. Sentiments aside, is Fayose his mate??

That Arise TV needs to be sanctioned by NBC for their unprofessional conducts and divisive broadcasts most of the time.. gutter media outlet.

Your tears is so tasty

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Emola12(m): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
tinsel:
Fayose gave it to that Mr. Know all.
abi nah fayose wan cry e be like say you no get Data to watch the video you better go subscribe make you watch before you go start masturbating

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Judolisco(m): 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Roniyke1234:

Exactly my point, so why get angry when he knows he can sue?
U can't step on someone's toes and not expect a reaction... Rufai didn't ask a question instead he made an accusation.... And Fayose told him also that he was threatening police officers for doing their job in lagos when he broke the law by following d wrong lane that he was going to call the governor... D question rufai asked wasn't related to why fayose was invited and d response he got wasn't related also... Rufai said fayose doesn't have enough information on what he is saying and Fayose wasn't having it because rufai also made an unfounded accusation

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by NoToPile: 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Loool.

For every action there must be a reaction and then Fayose just had to use the BRT incident. grin grin grin
He just had to rub it in. I like the way he kept his cool didn't raise his voice and responded in kind.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
helinues:

Fayose highlighted the problems not with only INEC but majorly all the political players which he was right

Except if we want to be deceiving ourselves, according to Nigeria standard, The Feb 25 presidential election was credible.

Rigging took place in all the regions. Voters were intimidated everywhere irrespective of region. The losers are only crying wolf because it did not favour them as they are also guilty
This is just it... All the noise na cus e no favor them... By naija standard is okay
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
abobote:

People like you are the problem of Nigeria, they can do anything to suppress the truth

and what's the truth dear?
Is Seun Okinbaloye not a Journalist?
Is Reuben Abati not a Journalist on that same program with Rufai?
Oga U no get case

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Orinechi: 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kbidi:

What unprofessional conduct? Oseni is doing his job.....Have you watched Amanpour of CNN? Journalist don't pity the people they interview ....it's about objectivity...so nothing NBC would do.
what's objectivity in journalism?
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Benega9(m): 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fayose almost cry
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Zeno9: 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by BadEnglish(m): 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
Roniyke1234:
This was supposed to be an avenue for Fayose to clear himself but he missed it thinking Oseni was attacking him...
Clear himself of what exactly? Of Rufai's alleged tape? Fayose was invited to come talk about Nigeria not about himself, but the emotional journalist spoilt everything. Now anyone will think twice before accepting invite from arise tv, thanks Pompous Rufai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Sleekfingers: 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
Make Dem no burst bottles for Rufai head one day.....
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Princewell2012(m): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
computer0810:
The only job rufai is doing is to give platform and clout chase with d headless mob.... dis foolish arise tv ppl were supporting emefiele with d naira crisis and dey r for anything against tinubu

Very foolish set of ppl

But it used to be Buharis best Chanel.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by ChukwuObe: 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
Samirana360:
Wicked politicians always avoid rufai oseni and seun of channels

Rufai is an hypocrite. He can only decieve the ipobians with his bias but he is worst

7 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Emma1Oj(m): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
flokii:

When you are in the field of professionality, remove age from it. You kn y. So there will be result. Oseni was too calm with him for my liking. If na me. Anyway

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle / 4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria / Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.