Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Please I Need An Urgent Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need An Urgent Advice (421 Views)

I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. / A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship / "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need An Urgent Advice by Alaigbopress: 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
I fall in Love with her, I love her so much but then she is a single mother. I don't know how to face the societal stigmatization.
Please what do I do?
Re: Please I Need An Urgent Advice by Kobojunkie: 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Alaigbopress:
I fall in Love with her, I love her so much but then she is a single mother. I don't know how to face the societal stigmatization. Please what do I do?
Are you crazy in the head or something that you would need advice in this sort of situation? Since societal stigmatization matters more to you then it means you love yourself more than you love her. Commonsense in that case is that you move on and find yourself a woman who society is more comfortable with for you to marry. undecided
Re: Please I Need An Urgent Advice by MechanicMike: 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
Alaigbopress:
I fall in Love with her, I love her so much but then she is a single mother. I don't know how to face the societal stigmatization.
Please what do I do?

Bro was her name & phone nomba & is she light skin sir?(no offenscce) angry
Re: Please I Need An Urgent Advice by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Be like all these stories na feminists dey form them. Na so mumu men come full NL like MTN? Everywhere u go. Senseless lamentations on every corner shocked
Re: Please I Need An Urgent Advice by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
Alaigbopress:
Please what do I do?

did she fell on her head and became a single mother? didnt you know she was a single mother when you started dating her? before engaging any other woman in the future, ask "society" if she is good enough for you 1st!
Re: Please I Need An Urgent Advice by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
This is what happens when you read too many "DON'T MARRY A SINGLE MOTHER" threads on Nl.

Op , unlove her and go look for 22 year old faargin.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need An Urgent Advice by cumoverna: 6:44am On Mar 24, 2023
Stay away from single mothers now, u nor want to hear, Bleep and Walk away, economy hard now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Donates £8000 Pounds To Nigerian Owned Restaurant In UK / Need A Strong Prayer Warrior To Pray For Me / Everone Here How Sex Feel Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.