Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized (34234 Views)

Did The Bible Really Outlaw Polygamy? / Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by dododawa1: 11:20am On Mar 24, 2023
VULCAN:
A group of people that began lying to the Nigerian people in 2013 and have not stopped for a day since then.

You are among them.

Telling lies for a living.

Your children will not stop telling lies to you

one spotted.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Haines: 11:27am On Mar 24, 2023
GreyLaw:

Christianity is wiping out Judaism so they have to fight. Meanwhile Muslims who worship a different God have not been asked to keep shut in Israel. Is that not madness.

Anyway, the bill won't see the light of day. And those two useless Knesset members will pay for it.

Muslims worship a different God? Your evidence please
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by AntiChristian: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2023
Gboom:

At, times when I see some people bashing Seun here, I try to criticize them but at times he deserved the scolding because religion section is biased towards Christianity on this forum in that a Christian cannot comment on Muslim topics unless he swears to be a Muslim whereas any topic involving Christians Muslim are allowed to desecrate the topic and even blaspheme the name of Jesus like this moniker is doing all over Christian related topics.
I suggest members should also swear to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and saviour before they can comment OR he should allow level playing ground like politics and other section to balance the equation

Did Jesus ever told anyone to accept him as their personal Lord and savior?

grin

Your argument don collapse!

I believe Jesus was the messiah sent for the salvation of the Israelites!
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Gboom: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2023
AntiChristian:

Did Jesus ever told anyone to accept him as their personal Lord and savior?

grin

Your argument don collapse!

I believe Jesus was the messiah sent for the salvation of the Israelites!
Open your bible to John 14"6 you will see the answer there
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Alamkir: 11:36am On Mar 24, 2023
U won't see Righteousness2 here
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by LeopardX: 11:37am On Mar 24, 2023
Blake755:
So last last this Jesus of a thing nah scam 🥴🥴🥴
No sir.
Israel's rejection of Christ as Messiah is as old as the time of Christ's birth. Just immediately after He was born, plans were made by King Herod to kill Him (Read Matthew chapter 2 for more details).

Also John 1:11 says 'He came unto His own, but his own received him not.' So their rejection and outright hatred of him is not a new thing.

Also Pilate asked the Jews during Christ's trial: "shall i crucify your King?" They replied, "we have no king but Caesar" (Where is Caesar today though?).

So Pilate washed his hands and said, "I have washed my hands off the death of an innocent man".

The Jews replied (and this is where I am going): "may his death be upon us and our Children" (Matt 27:25).

So na guilty conscience dey worry them. The fact that the mere man they hated and killed is worshipped by billions across the world is something they just can't stomach.

Acts 5:27-28 And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: and the high priest asked them,
Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.

I hope I have tried to make you understand one or two things.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by leofab(f): 11:41am On Mar 24, 2023
deyplay:
It's a mere proposal. If it passed through, then there would be no need for alliance with the west because the major main reason the US stands with Israel is faith based due to the founding fathers. If Jesus is removed, then Isrealis gone. Tourism money too will be gone. The glory and honour attached to Israel will be gone. There will be no more public sympathy.
was there ever a sympathy? Less than 3% of Israelis are Christians and are mostly African migrants..Isreal and Yahweh are Jewish and will always be Jewish… even Jesus and his parents are Jewish.. so pay to mind to evil Saul the Roman lawyer that pioneer all the Christian rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Mercury12(m): 11:43am On Mar 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Ghen ghen! The next stage of the Bible prophecy fulfilment is being prepared.
What part?
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by StreetFight: 11:45am On Mar 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And some stupid slaves don't know that He is!

So Churchgoers like you have started being violent. Okay, when the evil men in power outlaw Jesus, let's see what you will do then.

Let's leave your own stupidity at one side. Why are all these politicians hell bent on fulfilling the prophecy? I knew it, the anti-Christ will not be born by the Arabs nor the Persians, but by Jesus tribesmen.

I hope you Christians and Churchgoers alike are seeing that Islam is not your problem, your is yourself, afterall Judas was one of you. Judas wasn't a Muslim nor an Arab. The enemies of Christianity are Churchgoers and Jews, not Muslims, not Arabs
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by AntiChristian: 11:45am On Mar 24, 2023
Gboom:

Open your bible to John 14"6 you will see the answer there

You should have put that verse as the group mantra not elevating Jesus to what he's not! Show me where he said he's your Personal Lord and Savior exactly since you want to copy Muslim!
People have been going to the father in the Old testament without him!
So in essence, the people he was talking to still remain the Israelites that are trying to deny him till today!
That's the context of John 14!
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:47am On Mar 24, 2023
Seems as if pastor righteousness is fasting. Maybe he has gone to Jerusalem. He is a bit quiet of recent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by demmie1: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2023
frisky2good:
Most Africans don't even know that there are more Muslims in Israel than Christians. I always laugh when people discuss Israel vs Palestine as Christians vs Muslims

Israel supported Azerbaijan a muslim country against Armenia, a christian country
and ancient armenians are the first nation to accept christ

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Gboom: 11:50am On Mar 24, 2023
AntiChristian:

[b]You should have put that verse as the group mantra not elevating Jesus to what he's not! [/b]Show me where he said he's your Personal Lord and Savior exactly since you want to copy Muslim!
People have been going to the father in the Old testament without him!
So in essence, the people he was talking to still remain the Israelites that are trying to deny him till today!
That's the context of John 14!
Read Philippians 2:9-11
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by thisisit: 11:53am On Mar 24, 2023
Where is @falseprophet
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by seunayantokun(m): 11:55am On Mar 24, 2023
When children fail to learn from the errors of their forebears, they become victims of history.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by AntiChristian: 11:59am On Mar 24, 2023
Gboom:

Read Philippians 2:9-11

Na Jesus talk Philippians or Paul?
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Sterope(f): 11:59am On Mar 24, 2023
I am so happy about this. Christians are about to have a wake up call.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by AngelicBeing: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
shocked
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Gboom: 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
AntiChristian:

Na Jesus talk Philippians or Paul?

Read 2 Timothy 3:15-17
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by wealth123: 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
He can’t rest in Nigeria that he wants to govern?
This colonial mentality is still with our leaders. When last did you see Biden or Macron coming to Nigeria or Africa to rest after election? Una MUMU never do.
dododawa1:
We can confirm that the President-elect, who left Nigeria Tuesday has not been in London. He is right now in France to have a deserved rest, after a hectic campaign that began in January 2022. He will go to London thereafter before proceeding to Mecca for the lesser Hajj.

“As we move towards inauguration on 29 May, 2023, Nigerians should expect more false and salacious news from a section of the Nigerian media, on the payroll of the opposition”.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by SeriouslySense(m): 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
Although it has not been passed successfully, it also shows we are in the last days.

I heard someone with insight say, when the two prophet comes to do their work for 42 months, at that time, Israel would have already banned talk about Jesus, and that is why the two olive tree have to come.

The two witnesses, will speak about Jesus, because no one will talk about Jesus at that time. The rapture is close people, call to Jesus now, he is our only hope.

Dtruthspeaker:

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Tonytonex(m): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
can you elaborate?
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by ArewaNorth: 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
FarmTech:

https://www.albawaba.com/amp/node/israeli-bill-outlaw-talk-about-jesus-criticized-1512913

When Israel attack Palestine some subhumans here in Nairaland celebrate it because of deep ignorance of Jews and Israel. I always tell them that there are Muslim Arabs Parliaments at Israel Assembly but there are no Christians, Christians suffer more intolerance and religious restrictions in Israel compared to Muslim Arabs but the ignorant always wail.
May be they will try to know more when they see this news!

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Tonytonex(m): 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
Kentuforchrist:
Bible prophecy is being fulfilled

Judgement day will be very scary
please explain
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by heysquare(m): 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
Nigerian Christians you don see yourself upon how Una dey hail anything wey Israeli does especially pounding Palestinian

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by simplesearch: 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
They're fulfilling the scriptures and shouldn't be deterred. 2/3 of them will be exterminated during the reign of the antichrist, only then will they come to their senses and look up for the messiah Jesus whom they now so vilified.

Zechariah 13:8-9 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by SegunBABA007(m): 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
norriswood:
...same here we wish obituary a smooth reign in federal republic of zoo to preside over his animals.... Pls don't forget to appoint all your barking animals, hungry barking bull dogs, psychiatric patients, slowpoke ....

Tinubu, your minister of information has spoken. A typical miscreant and thug 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by SeriouslySense(m): 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
Its sad, after what they have gone through in the holocaust. Like another holocaust, they need prayers that they will not go through so much pain.

We can see the wicked spirit, does not want them to be saved, the rapture is close and he is blinding their eyes.

simplesearch:
They're fulfilling the scriptures and shouldn't be deterred. 2/3 of them will be exterminated during the reign of the antichrist, only then will they come to their senses and look up for the messiah Jesus whom they now so vilified.

Zechariah 13:8-9 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Wande22(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
SegunBABA007:
We can’t wait for Peter obi.

Thank you Tinubu the President of Agbado Nation, kindly hand over the certificate of return to our president.

We wish Tinubu a smooth reign in Federal republic of Agbado.

Don’t forget to appoint all your thugs and miscreants as ministers
se e gbadun sir?
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by kendrick93(m): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
emerged01:

Jewish people believe Jesus existed but they do not accept him as the messiah. They are still expecting their own messiah.

The following reasons they dont believe in Jesus:

Reason #1 – The Messiah must be from the Tribe of Judah and a Descendant of King David AND King Solomon – Jesus did not qualify.

The Messiah must be a member of the tribe of Judah (Genesis 49:10) and a direct descendant of King David & King Solomon (2 Samuel 7:12-14; 1 Chronicles 22:9-10). Genealogy in the Bible is only passed down from father to son (Numbers 1:1-18).

There is no evidence that Jesus really had this pedigree, and the Christian Bible actually claims that he did not have a “birth-father” from the tribe of Judah descending from King David and King Solomon (Matt. 1:18-20).

Reason #2 – Ingathering of the Jewish Exiles – Jesus did not do this.

When the Messiah is reigning as King of Israel, the Jews will be ingathered from their exile and will return to Israel, their homeland (Deut. 30:3; Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 30:3, 32:37; Ezekiel 11:17, 36:24).
This has clearly not yet happened and we still await its fulfillment.

Reason #3– Rebuilding of the Holy Temple – Jesus failed to achieve this.

The Temple in Jerusalem will be rebuilt (Isaiah 2:2-3, 56:6-7, 60:7, 66:20; Ezekiel 37:26–27; Malachi 3:4; Zech. 14:20-21).

The Temple was still standing in Jesus’ day. It was destroyed 38 years after Jesus’ crucifixion and it has not yet been rebuilt.

Reason #4– Worldwide Reign of Peace – Jesus did not accomplish this.

There will be universal disarmament and worldwide peace with a complete end to war (Micah 4:1-4; Hoseah 2:20; Isaiah 2:1-4, 60:18).

Wars have increased dramatically in the world since the start of Christianity.

Reason #5 – Observance of the Torah Embraced by All Jews – Jesus didn’t bring this about.

The Messiah will reign as King at a time when all the Jewish people will observe G-d’s commandments (Ezekiel 37:24; Deut. 30:8,10; Jeremiah 31:32; Ezekiel 11:19-20, 36:26-27).

Jesus never ruled as King, nor have all Jews embraced the commandments of G-d’s Torah.

Reason #6 – Universal Knowledge of G-d – Jesus clearly failed here also.

The Messiah will rule at a time when all the people of the world will come to acknowledge and serve the one true G-d (Zechariah 3:9, 8:23,14:9,16; Isaiah 45:23, 66:23; Jeremiah 31:33; Ezekiel 38:23; Psalm 86:9; Zeph. 3:9).

This, as well, has not yet taken place and we await its fulfillment.

No matter how many unusual & miraculous things Jesus seems to accomplish in the New Testament, he doesn't fulfill even one of the 6 criteria by which the Nation of Israel can recognize him as the true Jewish Messiah.

https://jewsforjudaism.org/knowledge/videos/six-reasons-why-jews-don-t-believe-in-jesus

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by victorv12(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
Then some black fools in Nigeria will carry their money and travel to Israel for pilgrimage and say it's an holy land. Do Judaism have anything to with Christianity? No.

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dindondin(m): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
SegunBABA007:
We can’t wait for Peter obi.

Thank you Tinubu the President of Agbado Nation, kindly hand over the certificate of return to our president.

We wish Tinubu a smooth reign in Federal republic of Agbado.

Don’t forget to appoint all your thugs and miscreants as ministers
I ll remind you of this post. Don't ever delete your account when Tinubu becomes president.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye / 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured / 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.