Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized (34231 Views)

Did The Bible Really Outlaw Polygamy? / Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Larryndelaw: 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
immortalcrown:
But Africa will say, "God of Israel". Isn't Jesus the son of the same God?
Don't mind the foolish people that call themselves pastors in Africa deceiving the gullible ones. If you visit Isreal you will know that the way African talk about Jesus and Christianity is quiet different how Christianity is been perceived in Isreal. This is the same place African leaders run to for worshipping.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Tommydare(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
Deluded soul. I'm not surprised sha. Lucifer is your God.
LeyeWrites:
You just open your mouth and type rubbish.

God of Africa. How daft is that!!!

God of this world is Lucifer. Stop saying trash.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Tommydare(m): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
Is there a thing Africans didn't carry for head? Politics, science, football, formal education etc were all oyinbo ideas. But u didn't see those as being forced on us. It's only religion. "Free yourself from mental slavery"? The facts that u think you are free means you are mentally enslaved. Because so many things you don't understand.
Haveyoueatentod:
Meanwhile Africans carry Jesus for head pass oyinbo wey give them the religion

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by alabo1: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
FarmTech:

https://www.albawaba.com/amp/node/israeli-bill-outlaw-talk-about-jesus-criticized-1512913

And religious idiots on nairaland always praise isreal. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Glistinin(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
How can you have all those IT skills and you are looking for work?
Ndleabilli:
Hi everybody I'm new in lagos (oworoshoki area) I'm looking work please, a HND holder and I have skills in website design, php programming and graphics design. I don't mind , I'll manage any work ..
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by mabea: 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
Billionaire2:
… and some slaves down africa think jesus is god of israel?
He indeed is.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Kobojunkie: 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
immortalcrown:
Jesus Christ also said He came only for the Lost sheep of israel. undecided
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Kobojunkie: 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
Kentuforchrist:
■ Bible prophecy is being fulfilled
Judgement day will be very scary
1. Where in scripture do you get this from? undecided
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by LeyeWrites: 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
Tommydare:
Deluded soul. I'm not surprised sha. Lucifer is your God.
That's what your Bible say.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Kobojunkie: 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
shine12:
And hardcore Nigerian conservative Christians believe that their Christianity is incomplete without embarking on a pilgrimage there.
That one na religion dey carry them go. undecided
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Kobojunkie: 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
Mufasa27:
Folks are still charged exorbitant fees just to travel to Israel for pilgrimage, no be waste of money be that
Na serious waste abeg! But then no mind me....I no dey like travel at all. lipsrsealed
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Kobojunkie: 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
GreyLaw:
■ Christianity is wiping out Judaism so they have to fight. Meanwhile Muslims who worship a different God have not been asked to keep shut in Israel. Is that not madness.

Anyway, the bill won't see the light of day. And those two useless Knesset members will pay for it.
1. Both Christianity and Judaism are nothing but man-made systems. So expect competition to exists same as with Islam. undecided

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by BABYBULLETIN: 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
Lolz,if Islam can jail anybody found insulting mohammed then make them jail people wey dey talk abt Jesus..1:0 ,the formal leading,..now is 1:1
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by MikkySexy23(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
Christianity is a sect, not a mainstream religion. The main religion is Judaism. So, normally Christians were persecuted during the early days and had to hide their practices. The fear of the Israeli Judaist is that Christianity has blossomed more than their own
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by writeprof(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
DOA
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes He is.

And He is The God of Israel and Africa and this world, so what is the problem?

Speak for yourself. That Palestinian carpenter that died 2000 years ago is not my God. My God is Eledumare.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by deyplay: 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
leofab:
was there ever a sympathy? Less than 3% of Israelis are Christians and are mostly African migrants..Isreal and Yahweh are Jewish and will always be Jewish… even Jesus and his parents are Jewish.. so pay to mind to evil Saul the Roman lawyer that pioneer all the Christian rubbish
Till then
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by onoja12: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
You must be drunk,he is god of only ignorant slave minded people like you.Africa has there own Gods thank you very much

Dtruthspeaker:

Yes He is.

And He is The God of Israel and Africa and this world, so what is the problem?

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by alobright17(m): 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And some stupid slaves don't know that He is!
Even Jesus will slap you for insulting someone for asking question. Hell is your destination if you continue like this while the person that asked the question is going a better place . SMH
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
immortalcrown:
lol
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Smooyis(m): 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
It will not stand. Jesus is Lord!
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by dododawa1: 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
wealth123:
He can’t rest in Nigeria that he wants to govern?
This colonial mentality is still with our leaders. When last did you see Biden or Macron coming to Nigeria or Africa to rest after election? Una MUMU never do.
not supporting d traveling,but defalse the propaganda btw CJN meets Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Tommydare(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
No. That's the misinterpretation of a deluded soul.
LeyeWrites:
That's what your Bible say.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by norriswood(m): 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
SegunBABA007:

Tinubu, your minister of information has spoken. A typical miscreant and thug 🤣🤣🤣
....better be a thug than be a miserable and frustrated human....ur miserable life has really affecting ur brain...don't forget to take ur drugs at nearby psychiatric hospital

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by viodemus: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
I don't care what they do, they are fair to igbos than most Nigerians, so I support it. If any concerns, they are diplomatic in their approach, they can adjust. Unlike one medina/mecca religion, wey one criminal go start, that cannot be adjusted. A terrorist religionorganization.

Am sure israelis can see the region of their haters in Nigeria. That's why they support who they support.

May God continue to bless Israel
May God bless America and UK
May God bless the igbos and all Christians
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by SegunBABA007(m): 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
norriswood:
....better be a thug than be a miserable and frustrated human....ur miserable life has really affecting ur brain...don't forget to take ur drugs at nearby psychiatric hospital

Ignored 🤣
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by traihit: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
GreyLaw:

Christianity is wiping out Judaism so they have to fight. Meanwhile Muslims who worship a different God have not been asked to keep shut in Israel. Is that not madness.

Anyway, the bill won't see the light of day. And those two useless Knesset members will pay for it.

Nope.... it's not madness.

It's a fight against the truth. Any time you see an idea being fought against from different angles while the idea doesn't promote violence ideologically, that idea is the truth.

There's something about the antichrist that makes it like he'll come from Israel. I don't know. But Jesus is too real to be caged not by communist USSR and China or the liberally woke west or the antichristian laws in Israel.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Ndleabilli: 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
Glistinin:
How can you have all those IT skills and you are looking for work?
I'm new here that's why sir, can you help?
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Ndleabilli: 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
superlicious:
Be careful of ritualists both offline and online, when going for interviews.
alright thanks

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Ndleabilli: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Reality3080:
with your post it’s obvious u are Igbo n an lp supporter

This is how u come to lagos in poly bag n when u make small change u start claiming d land, no b craze b dat?
I'm not an igbo bro I'm from Kogi state
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Reality3080: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ndleabilli:
I'm not an igbo bro I'm from Kogi state
if that is d case

Call Peter obi then

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by harmonyglobal: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
But many in african believes Isreal is a Christian state, but thats not the case, infact Christianity is the least

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye / 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured / Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.