Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani (34035 Views)

Watch Arise TV Anchor, Reuben Abati And APGA Chair, Victor Oye, Clash On TV / President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA / President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Timmi: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1639188308122017793?t=izLQwAvbf8WIeH9H6C7lXA&s=19

You are correct Mr. Man for those shows is better than the garbage from AriseTV. In addition by boycotting this TV and Thisday publications, we are sending a message to the owner that stole our collective money during the Jonathan regime.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by boxypane(m): 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
Sermwell:

You mean the same fayose crying on arise TV?
You should probably watch again. I'm sure you know the difference between Crying and asserting a point.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by pafra(m): 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
ifihearam:
One thing about the media is, when it favors you its the best and when its against you its the worst.

I am a PDP member, but from the very first moment BAT declared intentions, arise TV has been on his neck, if they exhibited neutrality,its different but you can see the hate and all in their transmissions...I can only imagine how they will feel when he is finally sworn in...Its like the fake news and DJT.

I just dont like that Oseni guy, same goat that threatened police with the governor for driving on a one way?

Nothing good can come out of him..I dare any obident to show me a clip where he drilled obi..just one..they ask him KG questions.

Tinubu was wise enough never to grace their station..a wise man..they will never have the honor of being in the same spot with him ..never hence they want to drag him so he would grace their station..it will never happen.

Mumu talk.
Which station did tinubu grace If he is not afriad he should be able to attend any station.
Only town hall different from balablue.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
Sleekfingers:

I believe you know that CNN is supporting a certain party in the united States?
really??
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Sleekfingers: 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
Grgton:
really??

Go and read about CNN and Fox news....to know which party , they are supporting. Both of them are supporting different party
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
Fvck Nigerian leaders who have grown soft.

I wish I was born in the generation of my father. Stupid people for hear am 🔥

Dele Giwa no do reach Arise TV, IBB mail am letter 😂- facts.

Those were days when men were men and women were women.

I call on patriotic Nigerians at the top to mail Arise TV the letter now!

Send them the envelope ✉️ Send them the package they deserve to bring back sanity in the media industry.
stop smokin sh**t

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Noblechykk(m): 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
Buddha3:

Quick question: have you ever sat down to watch Christiane Amanpour on CNN?
Becky Anderson too
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Berankis: 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
That Arise TV go soon burn grin. This I have seen....
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Okoroawusa: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2023
So na so this man journey for Senate take end?
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by phorget(m): 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:
Shehu sani can only fool minions not reasonable people.

I've been a news watcher right from my childhood as against cartoon amongst my peers.
It has kept me exceptional to my peers in the eyes of adults.

Most news watcher barely watch arisetv and its a known fact, sane way they hardly watch TVC.
I've stayed with many elderly men to confirm this. Oseni rufai publicity is all about electoral happenings and also on twitter. Sane men know where to watch quality news content full of intellectual.
When people watch programmes like politics today on Channels. They watch with keen interest on what the guest actually thinks in his own opinion. Seun gives you that platform to air your view. But arisetv is all about bragging about superiority of its interviewers.
They just want to show off rather than delivering content.
Don't forget too soon that those praising arisetv now were the ones dragging them some months ago when Peter Obi was exposed during a townhall interview by reuben Abati.
Their relevance lies with people's sentiment not superior content.
And I can tell even shehu sani tunes into the next channel when he starts seeing the irritating attitude of that arrogant journalist.
Not his fault actually, majority of elders including Peter Obi would do same..
Only amateurs into politics would stay tuned.
Jokers.

Hmmmmmm
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by jude33084(m): 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:

I've been a news watcher right from my childhood as against cartoon amongst my peers.

Most news watcher barely watch arisetv and its a known fact, sane way they hardly watch TVC.
I've stayed with many elderly men to confirm this. Oseni rufai publicity is all about electoral happenings and also on twitter. Sane men know where to watch quality news content full of intellectual.
When people watch programmes like politics today on Channels. They watch with keen interest on what the guest actually thinks in his own opinion. Seun gives you that platform to air your view. But arisetv is all about bragging about superiority of its interviewers.
Don't forget too soon that those praising arisetv now were the ones dragging them some months ago when Peter Obi was exposed during a townhall interview by reuben Abati.
And I can tell even shehu sani tunes into the next channel when he starts seeing the irritating attitude of that arrogant journalist.
Jokers.

Arise tv is for people that want to know the truth

as he has said please watch NTA cheesy undecided
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Tommydare(m): 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
So, your own fate lies in the hand of a politician? Nawa ooo.
Buddha3:
grin grin

Better yet, go and watch Twist of Fate on Zee world. After all your drug lord wickedly worked to twist the fates of millions of Nigerians.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by BreconHills(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:

Jokers.

Very astute. You've been brought up to think critically. Well done to your parents.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Praxis758: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
Truth be told, that Oseni dude is endowed.

Abati is a compendium on his own.

I’ve seen reasons why Babajide Kolade Otitoju of TVC keep abusing and attacking the Arise journalists.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Allisgud: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:

Jokers.
as far as I am concern,arise tv is the best with oseni rufai and abati,they are like a representative of the kind question every ordinary nigerian who is feeling this bad government want to ask currupt politicians,on the peter obi and abati issue,obi was never annoyed he give to abati one by one,letting him understand things he did not know,the obidients where only complaining because out of the 5 candidate he was only throwing more questions to obi than others
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Gentlesniper(m): 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

Send them the envelope ✉️ Send them the package they deserve to bring back sanity in the media industry.

When kids talk, you know.
Ain't you a patriotic Nigerian? Why not write the letter and send, abi no be the same two balls you and IBB get, or so you have just one?
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Mayeldah(m): 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
Even urchins don't like watching their darling NTA and TVC

They love Arise TV but can't handle the truth being told there,

No peace for the wicked and mandate thieves
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Cj4charles(m): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
kilonshele101:
Other books by author cheesy
Oga very simple if Arise tv don tire you Urchins, switch to Agbado TVC or NTN
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Emekaonline: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
Massiveglory:
grin
Arise tv and rufai oseni truth de hurt dem big time.
Oseni is here to stay.
If u no like unbiased truth switch to TVContinental. You go hear wetin u wan hear. grin

The same Rufai that broke the law and thought he was above the law. "I will call the governor" broadcaster will never be my hero like many fools
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Mayeldah(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

Go send am na?

mail kee you dia
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Emperorone(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
Massiveglory:
grin
Arise tv and rufai oseni truth de hurt dem big time.
Oseni is here to stay.
If u no like unbiased truth switch to TVContinental. You go hear wetin u wan hear. grin
God bless you my Gee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Radiant01(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:

Jokers.
God bless you sir
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by shonepa(m): 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
According to the standard of jornalism, Rufai disgraced the institute.

You are people hailing him, Rufai i know will present evidence immediately. But he wasnt able to present anyone. Thats an insult.

Secondly, the question was irrelevant. He asked Fayose why should Nigerians listen to em...as he was caught on tape rigging an election? If that is true, why on earth will you invite him to Arise? Is it to ridicule the man?

Fayose returned the favour and in his defense Rufai said Fayose didnt know the full story. But Almighty Rufai can know others people full story.

Ruben abatti is worse, hes PDP; he baited Fayose to disgrace him on TV. Even though Fayose warned him about Rufai, all these theatrics is becos Fayose exposed PDP.

The more you understand politics, the clearer you see they all the same.

And whats the best way to get into peoples head? The Internet.

Felabrity:
Rufai is every àpc urchins nightmare

Fayose lost his voice yesterday because of Oseni

They should watch TVC or NTA if they don't like Arise TV
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Go and read about CNN and Fox news....to know which party , they are supporting. Both of them are supporting different party
from Nigeria

LoL
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by alfsalami: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
This man sounds very foolish these days
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Taigaban: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
Not only Maggie series but also,;
Elephant blue detergent
Omo washes bright brighter and white whiter.
Milo kwa kwa kwa Milo for all the energy.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by smartemperor042: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
Thank you for mentioning that they dragged PO too!

Conclusion: Arise is doing well and unbiased. They are always on the side of truth

jumper524:

Jokers.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Faposky95: 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
Around the world the division between Left and Right and their notions is real........

It must take presidency here......

Ode dey call man mumu

No time, we move.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by desmond2255: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2023
Sir you are 💯 right the only station that tell you the truth and what you really want to hear about the nation
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by bentenny(m): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
Which kain vawulence be this for this hot afternoon grin grin grin
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Felabrity: 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
shonepa:
According to the standard of jornalism, Rufai disgraced the institute.

You are people hailing him, Rufai i know will present evidence immediately. But he wasnt able to present anyone. Thats an insult.

Secondly, the question was irrelevant. He asked Fayose why should Nigerians listen to em...as he was caught on tape rigging an election? If that is true, why on earth will you invite him to Arise? Is it to ridicule the man?

Fayose returned the favour and in his defense Rufai said Fayose didnt know the full story. But Almighty Rufai can know others people full story.

Ruben abatti is worse, hes PDP; he baited Fayose to disgrace him on TV. Even though Fayose warned him about Rufai, all these theatrics is becos Fayose exposed PDP.

The more you understand politics, the clearer you see they all the same.

And whats the best way to get into peoples head? The Internet.

ever heard of Amanpour and Piers Morgan?
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Arabk25: 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
If you know you hate truth please don't tone to arise, because those presenters there no get joy them they give am to uchins back 2 back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GEJ: Leader Can Be Called Upon To Come Rule Again After Losing Elections / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Segun Onibiyo Over 'Hate Speech' - Dogara Rabboni / Obasanjo: 'Gboyega Isiaka Is Next Governor Of Ogun State'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.