Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani (34042 Views)

Watch Arise TV Anchor, Reuben Abati And APGA Chair, Victor Oye, Clash On TV / President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA / President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Arabk25: 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
Anybody that hates arise TV is an enemy to this nation. Because truth they say its bitter

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
Fvck Nigerian leaders who have grown soft.

I wish I was born in the generation of my father. Stupid people for hear am 🔥

Dele Giwa no do reach Arise TV, IBB mail am letter 😂- facts.

Those were days when men were men and women were women.

I call on patriotic Nigerians at the top to mail Arise TV the letter now!

Send them the envelope ✉️ Send them the package they deserve to bring back sanity in the media industry.
how foolish can you be we are asking for an improvement on our democratic system, you're talking about Stone age....I will like to know which school you finished from...The media is only hope for the people to say their mind.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
nastyesco:
This man wey no fit win election grin
I think Arise is doing a shabby job, they can go on and have excellent journalism without being antagonistic. That Rufai na Police abuser& BRT lane offender but posing as if he is a law abiding citizen.

Agbado day is May-29!
keep shut,,,quick to bring that" Rufai and police over BRT lane " rubbish
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by ElSudani: 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
Buddha3:

Quick question: have you ever sat down to watch Christiane Amanpour on CNN?

Amanpour doesn't act anything like that deranged noise maker.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by bdon12: 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1639188308122017793?t=izLQwAvbf8WIeH9H6C7lXA&s=19
Omo na Rufai Useni dey make me watch Arise Tv.He ask d right questions

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by ElSudani: 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
Buddha3:

Quick question: have you ever sat down to watch Christiane Amanpour on CNN?

Amanpour doesn't act anything like that deranged noise maker.
They do their research and stay on point. Oseni was going to ask Fayose questions about the current election and he started by trying to accuse Fayose of trying to rig an election several years back!
What a quack.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by jude79(m): 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:
Shehu sani can only fool minions not reasonable people.

I've been a news watcher right from my childhood as against cartoon amongst my peers.
It has kept me exceptional to my peers in the eyes of adults.

Most news watcher barely watch arisetv and its a known fact, sane way they hardly watch TVC.
I've stayed with many elderly men to confirm this. Oseni rufai publicity is all about electoral happenings and also on twitter. Sane men know where to watch quality news content full of intellectual.
When people watch programmes like politics today on Channels. They watch with keen interest on what the guest actually thinks in his own opinion. Seun gives you that platform to air your view. But arisetv is all about bragging about superiority of its interviewers.
They just want to show off rather than delivering content.
Don't forget too soon that those praising arisetv now were the ones dragging them some months ago when Peter Obi was exposed during a townhall interview by reuben Abati.
Their relevance lies with people's sentiment not superior content.
And I can tell even shehu sani tunes into the next channel when he starts seeing the irritating attitude of that arrogant journalist.
Not his fault actually, majority of elders including Peter Obi would do same..
Only amateurs into politics would stay tuned.
Jokers.

Have you finished writing and reading your own story, now roll up and crumple whatever gibberish you wrote and shove up your damned ass, what shehu sani said stands, if you're offended and angry as in your pic below, sniper is cheap

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:

I've been a news watcher right from my childhood as against cartoon amongst my peers.

Most news watcher barely watch arisetv and its a known fact, sane way they hardly watch TVC.
I've stayed with many elderly men to confirm this. Oseni rufai publicity is all about electoral happenings and also on twitter. Sane men know where to watch quality news content full of intellectual.
When people watch programmes like politics today on Channels. They watch with keen interest on what the guest actually thinks in his own opinion. Seun gives you that platform to air your view. But arisetv is all about bragging about superiority of its interviewers.
Don't forget too soon that those praising arisetv now were the ones dragging them some months ago when Peter Obi was exposed during a townhall interview by reuben Abati.
And I can tell even shehu sani tunes into the next channel when he starts seeing the irritating attitude of that arrogant journalist.
Jokers.
Most of us here will only laugh at you.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Iamsane: 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
kilonshele101:
Other books by author cheesy

The Mallam should make a career out of this hot and crazy takes.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by TopBallers: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:

Jokers.

WORD! They thriving on people's sentiment and trends that triggers engagement & backlash.

Go to a bar near you. Take 5 cold bottles of beer to cool your body for the weekend! I will pay grin
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by SuperBlack: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
Mindlog:
E enter well, well. cheesy cheesy

Honestly...

WrestleMania
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Sleekfingers: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
Grgton:
from Nigeria

LoL

That's why most you don't know nothing . Do I need to be in united States to know whats going on there?
It is a well known fact , that one is always supporting the democrats and the other the republicans....
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by sencekompis: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
OSENI werey
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by sencekompis: 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
God bend your neck oseni. ARISE ko ASIT ni
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Ikpaitid: 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
Arise TV will soon become completely irrelevant and Rufai will be a nobody in a few weeks.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by chaloskyx: 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
THE TRUTH IS ALL NIGERIAN POLITICIANS DESERVE THIS WE HAVE TERRIBLE LEADERS AND WOULD ONLY CALLOUT A NEWS OUTLET THAT CRITICIZES THEM FOR THEIR INEPT AND BAD LEADERSHIP
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by ojex004: 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
I can remember when dino malaye forced out thugs in pithoebi on this same arise TV of ipob. Come see how they where all lamenting and wailing all over internet.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by nairanaira12: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:

s.

So, you refer to yourself as reasonable?

You praise election rigging

You praised thuggery

You campaigned for a drug dealer.

Yet, you call yourself reasonable?

Is like you don't know the meaning of reasonable.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by shanktang(m): 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
phemmie06:
NTA is the best channel that should be recommended by the Nigerian Medical doctors for patient with high blood pressure, depression etc.
Even if the whole world is burning 🔥 NTA might be showing how to make moinmoin hàn-hàn-hàn ọn

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by flokii: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
The only journalist in that gutter Arise TV that is manageable is Reuben Abati.. the rest no just follow.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by bigcasava1(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
No be by force
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by VULCAN(m): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
The most dangerous people in the world are those hypocrites who pretend they are being objective but are actually hiding serious bias in the background of an issue. They get people to believe in them through deceit

CNN pretends to be objective. It's deceit. They represent the Left. I detest that deception

Fox TV is blatant with its support of the Right. I admire that

This fellow hates Igbos, Labour Party and Peter Obi and loves APC and Tinubu.

Just go over his past posts and make your own judgement.

Na dat Kain person go like Arise TV

Mtsheww!

jumper524:

Jokers.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by nastyesco(m): 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
keep shut,,,quick to bring that" Rufai and police over BRT lane " rubbish
Yourself and Rufai lack the ability to conversate without resorting to insults. You lack decorum.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by DominicLimon655: 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
our roommate's mom makes $72 an hour at home, she has been unemployed for two months and last month her check was $21204 just working at home two hours per day... go to this link... shocked cool
https:///duqtps
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2023
nastyesco:

Yourself and Rufai lack the ability to conversate without resorting to insults. You lack decorum.
how did he insult...he just asked him questions
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by shonepa(m): 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
I know these people, guess they are Rufai's mentor.....especially Morgan, one of the most controversial Journalist. If you familiar wilth CNN's Larry King; when he retired, Morgan was asked to take over the show only for the show to be cancelled after 3 years.

He was accused one sexism, mocking the Chinese, Fake torture pictures. He was cancelled or fired at different level.

Amanpour is also popular too, but there have long been questions about her habit of skewing coverage to suit her own political biases.

Her self-ascribed moral authority is reflected in other aspects of her work. She even fashions herself an expert on international law where it suits her story.

Larry kind headlined journalism to the highest level. Over 30 years.

What else do you want to know?

Felabrity:
ever heard of Amanpour and Piers Morgan?
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Hopefully, you won't ask for his head when his journalism doesn't favour you anymore.

And hopefully, you won't hail him as greater than Awolowo and Oduduwa, they way you are hailing Reno Omokri, whom your APC urchins previously hated and called Wendel Simlin . grin
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Snowx: 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hahahahah...what a bomb she'll! Bombocrat!!!
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by udeh3(m): 6:12am On Mar 25, 2023
ifihearam:
One thing about the media is, when it favors you its the best and when its against you its the worst.

I am a PDP member, but from the very first moment BAT declared intentions, arise TV has been on his neck, if they exhibited neutrality,its different but you can see the hate and all in their transmissions...I can only imagine how they will feel when he is finally sworn in...Its like the fake news and DJT.

I just dont like that Oseni guy, same goat that threatened police with the governor for driving on a one way?

Nothing good can come out of him..I dare any obident to show me a clip where he drilled obi..just one..they ask him KG questions.

Tinubu was wise enough never to grace their station..a wise man..they will never have the honor of being in the same spot with him ..never hence they want to drag him so he would grace their station..it will never happen.

Arise TV has been on his neck for long even before the presidential election. I understand you don't know the role of journalism in the society due to how others were doing it. Journalism is the eyes of the society. They're the watchdogs. They bring all leadership to book and keep them on their toes.

An idea politician shouldn't have anything common with journalist because they serve different purposes. Infact, in sane clime, if a journalist passes through the street of the president, it's almost like a serious issues. These are where information is important...

Since you think Arise TV is political, where did BAT not go Channels TV or use his own TVC? Is TVC biase too?
Like, I weep for my people. Can you do this in France, UK or US. A Presidential aspirant not going for debates and media outing... Definitely, nobody will vote you. But this is NIGERIA!

I'm a good follower of Channels TV. Go watch has they drilled Obi, but when Sanwolu came, they couldn't even ask him serious question. He was even talking to Seun how he want questions to be asked, reminding Seun of knowing what's happening in the state. I almost cried! Seun in Channel TV is very different from Seun in his podcast. Go listen to Seun in his personal podcast, you'll understand why we love Arise TV. The day Arise TV stops being a watch dog, that day I stop watching it.

If you think Arise TV is biase, then, on the electioneering period, check CNN, Aj and watch their broadcast on the just concluded 2023 Presidential election. You'll wipe

Obi was mostly asked the toughest questions amongst journalist, from Arisetv, Channels even Kadaria placed him on a spot during her show. Did BAT attended, or she was political too? That's the national station. Rufai had to fact checked everything Obi said in one of his interview with Arise and asked mind-blowing questions... Or, is it Datti, from Arise to Channels

Remove sentiment and appreciate Arise TV in this times as a nation.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Kay25(m): 6:35am On Mar 25, 2023
Justhere:

Also, he is very very disrespectful to followers that had a different point of view on an issue.
That's no journalism jaree I don't really see him beyond this political season after the tension are down u will see he is not rated..
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Glister: 9:05am On Mar 25, 2023
Another story oo.story o story o..you see this truth ehn it will blind and deaf una till you cannot but accept it!!shameless and corrupt lots!
jumper524:

Jokers.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by od4life(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
Senator Shehu Sani talks a lot of rubbish these days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts / Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million / Shehu Abdullahi: The Implications Of The NBA Rejection Of Justice Tanko As CJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.